Extra Credit Ch. 02, Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,096 Followers

Back at Mrs. Shannon’s house things weren’t going as well. “You’re fucking kidding me right?” John screamed upon hearing the news that his wife would be gone for a week.

“Calm down John, it’s for the school,” Shannon said sitting down beside him on the bed.

“I get home for a week and you’re going to leave me here by myself.” John said looking directly at Shannon.

“I knew you wouldn’t like it, that’s why I got you the pool,” Shannon said embellishing the truth a bit. “It’ll keep you busy having fun.”

“I thought you would keep me busy,” John said putting his hand on Shannon’s thigh.

“I can’t help it baby, but I do have a little good news,” Shannon said.

“What,” John said in a deadpan voice.

“As of a couple of hours ago I’m not on my period anymore,” Shannon said leaning in to kiss John. She knew she would have to do something to set things at ease until she could leave in the morning.

“Well that’s something I guess,” John said kissing her.

“Something?” Shannon said pulling away from John and looking very sad at the floor.

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean it,” John said falling for her little trap.

“Well come and get it,” Shannon said pushing John onto his back.

She pulled up his shirt and unbuttoned his shorts while kissing his chest. Shannon pulled John’s shorts off and she was a little surprised to see that his cock was at full attention. “I should have made him wait more often,” Shannon thought to herself. She decided to see if John would let her suck his dick. In the past John had been very boring in bed. His technique was non-existent to say the least. She slowly kissed down his chest and just as she grabbed is cock he pushed her onto her back.

“Oh well, so much for that,” Shannon thought.

John pushed his cock inside Shannon and began thrusting. Shannon made little noises although she was having no fun at all.

“I’m cumming,” John whimpered as his body stiffened.

Shannon could feel nothing but John thought he was some kind of porn star.

“God you’re the best,” John said rolling of Shannon.

“Yeah, you were wonderful,” Shannon said disgusted at herself for building John’s ego after a particularly bad performance. In a few minutes John was fast asleep and Shannon rubbed her clit thinking of what the next day would bring.

Shannon awoke early the next morning. She got up slowly as not to wake up John. She crept into the bathroom and started herself a shower. The warm water hitting her felt wonderful. She caressed her self gently, her hand rubbing soap over her breasts. Her nipples stood at attention as Shannon looked over her body. “Not bad at all,” she said grinning. She raised one of her long legs up onto the side of the tub to wash and noticed the only thing about her body she didn’t like. In the past Shannon had never deemed it necessary to shave her pubic hair because she had never thought about it with the limited time she and John spent in bed. John was not the type to say anything about it either.

Shannon rubbed shaving gel all over pubic hair and started to shave. “I should leave a little strip, I think that’s sexier than a plain shave,” she thought.

Once finished Shannon stood up to look herself over. As she starred into the mirror she noticed for the first time in her life that she was indeed very attractive. James’ affection for her had done more to her than she thought. It was like she was starting her life over again. In the past she was very much the good little girl. Growing up to become a teacher and marrying the man everyone thought was right for her. Now as this new sexy woman looked back at her Shannon smiled and arched her back to push her tits forward. She put one hand on her pussy and put one finger in her mouth in her best attempt at a sexy pose for the mirror. A slight grin formed on her lips.

She peeked her head out the bathroom door to make sure John was still asleep. After she was satisfied he was she snuck into her closet and turned on the light. She quickly assembled an outfit and brought it back into the bathroom. “These should work just fine,” Shannon thought sliding a green thong over the round globes of her ass. She then put on a black top with no bra. The top was tight enough to hold her in place she reasoned. Then she put on a white mini-skirt she had bought years ago but had never worn. A pair of black heels completed the outfit. Shannon was having a ball dressing as she had never done before. She put her hair into a ponytail and put on a little more make-up than usual. One last look into the mirror just to make sure,” Watch out James, hope you can handle this,” she said pushing her tits together. She grabbed her purse and out the door she went.

About the same time James was jumping out of bed and throwing on his pants and shirt. He ran into the bathroom and combed his hair and brushed his teeth. He was like a three-year old on his first trip to Disneyland. All he could think about was Mrs. Shannon. The way she smelled, her face, and my god her legs and ass. He could feel his cock starting to make its presence known. “I’m going to fuck her raw this week,” he said arranging his cock. After he splashed on some cologne, including a dab on his balls, he went outside to wait for Mrs. Shannon.

On the drive to James’ house Shannon’s knees were weak and her mouth was dry. She looked into the rear view mirror at herself. Her ruby lips sparkled in the sunlight. She looked down at her long legs and inched her skirt up a bit. She put one knee on the steering wheel as she pulled her top down in front to reveal a little more cleavage. She was almost trembling as she neared James’ house, her mind was at war with itself. On one hand she was a married woman, with a good life. She was well liked in the community. But she never felt quite satisfied with the way her life had turned out. On the other hand she was on her way to spirit away a young man with nothing but obscene thoughts in her head. James made her feel complete and as she turned the last corner and saw him standing in his driveway, the trembling went away. Her mind was now filled with desire. As she gazed at the young man she caught herself licking her top lip.

Shannon pulled her car into James’ driveway and opened her door. James’ heart skipped a beat when her saw her getting out. “I’ve died and gone to heaven,” he thought as he watched Shannon’s legs carrying her toward him.

“Jesus Christ, you look…..I don’t have the words,” James said starring.

The compliment and his expression made Shannon feel warm all over. Truth be told James did a good job of catching Shannon’s eye himself.

“Thank you sweetie, I thought I’d dress up for you seeing as how this is our first official date,” Shannon said.

Shannon leaned over and gave James a peck on the cheek. Although it was early in the morning Shannon wanted to hurry up and get out of town. Once out of the view of prying eyes then their fun could really begin. James was still taking in all of Mrs. Shannon when she turned and walked back to her car. Her ass more than filled out mini-skirt she was wearing.

“Well are you coming sometime today or tomorrow,” Shannon said grinning knowing that the way she was dressed she would get plenty of stares today.

James, while still in a trance, put his bag into Shannon’s car and took his seat beside her. Shannon pulled out of the driveway and off they went.

“I’ve been meaning to ask you where exactly are we going,” James finally said with his eyes still glued to Mrs. Shannon’s legs.

“I thought we’d just drive and see wear fate takes us,” Shannon said.

“Sounds good to me,” James said.

They drove for about four hours chatting like people do on a road trip. They were already lovers but they were becoming friends as well. Shannon liked James’ sense of humor. He was witty and fast to make her laugh. James thought the world of Shannon also. She was a great listener and smart enough to talk about any subject he chose. After the first hour or so James put his hand on Shannon’s exposed leg and squeezed gently. It wasn’t a signal that he wanted sex right now, it was his way of showing Mrs. Shannon that as far as he was concerned they were together. The gesture further fueled Shannon’s affection for James as she put her hand on top of his.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,096 Followers
12