Extra Credit Club Ch. 03

Story Info
A date with his girlfriend's twin sister.
10k words
4.58
246.5k
77

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers

Sometimes, life can get complicated. But then, sometimes complicated can be a whole lot of fun.

I just didn't realize it at the time.

"You want me to dowhat?!?" I asked, glaring at Tessa.

She shrugged innocently, as if what she were asking were so completely normal. We were discussing her sister. Hertwinsister, of whom I had never heard of and had met unwittingly while blindfolded and tied to a bed and . . .

Well, it was a complicated night, you see, it was likemutter-mutter-mutter . . .

Anyway, Tessa and I were home at her and Quinn's apartment, discussing Nicole: her identical twin sister. And for some reason, Tessa found my confusion and discomfort very amusing. You see, Tessa's technically my girlfriend. Never mind that she's in love with her dominatrix roommate or invited her twin sister over for sex with us last night (withouttelling me, I might add).

"It's not that big of a deal," she said, tilting her head to one side and smiling cheerfully.

She really was stunning, with long honey-blonde hair tied in a sexy ponytail, vivid blue eyes, and a slender, athletic body. Black oval glasses framed her eyes, giving her an air of sophistication and intelligence. A well deserved air, I must say. She always seemed to get better grades than me.

"Not a big deal?!?" I asked. "Are you sure you know what you're saying?"

"Of course. Nicole and I talked it over."

"Youtalked it over?!?"

"Well, yeah. I couldn't suggest this without running it by her."

"But you're asking me to go out on a date with yourtwin sister!"

"Umm . . . yeah."

"That's not right!"

"Don't worry. She's perfectly fine with it."

"Oh, well that makes it all better!" I said, exacerbated. "She'sfine with it. Well what about me!?!"

Tessa tilted her head to the other side. "What about you?"

"Don't you think it's a bit awkward asking me to go out on a date with your twin sister?"

"Come on," she said, a naughty glint in her eyes. "Us having sex with Quinn doesn't seem to bother you."

"Yeah, well, she's not your twin sister!"

Quinn would be the aforementioned dominatrix, who was away at the moment on family business. I almost (almost, mind you, but not quite) wished she was back, just so she could set Tessa straight. As it was, I was having a hard time dealing with my girlfriend.

"Let me ask you this," Tessa said. "Do you care for me any less when you do it with Quinn?"

"What? Umm . . . well, no. Of course not."

"And when Quinn and I make love, does it bother you?"

"Umm, not really, no," I lied. To be perfectly honest, I sometimes got real jealous thinking about Tessa and Quinn's relationship. Tessa had told me before that she loved Quinn, which only made it worse.

"You see?" Tessa said. "You helping Nicole mature won't change anything."

"Mature?"

"She's, you know, not very experienced."

"Oh-kaaay. . ."

"She had, you know, a sort of bad experience with guys in high school."

"All right . . ."

"And really, Nicole has something of a confidence problem. I think this'll help."

"Help huh . . ."

"Just make sure you show her a good time."

"So you want me to . . . do what with her?"

Tessa rolled her eyes. "Let me put it this way. I'll make sure I'm somewhere else when you bring her back to the apartment."

My brain felt like it was melting. My girlfriend wanted me to stuff her twin sister like a Thanksgiving turkey. Oh, fuckme!

"This is not going to go well," I said morosely.

"Oh, buck up. Here, I'll let you have Quinn's Corvette keys and credit card. You won't have to spend a dime."

I accepted the keys and credit card.

"Tessa, you know money isn't the thing that's worrying me here."

"I'll go set the time," Tessa said. She smiled and opened her cell phone.

I sighed as she called her sister, my head still spinning.

"Hi, Nicole? Yeah, it's Tessa. Yeah? Yeah? Nah, don't worry about it . . . what? Yep, it's all set. Six o'clock. That okay with you? Oh, good."

Tessa winked at me. I just shook my head and left, wondering how the hell I was going to handle this. I sat down in the office room in Quinn's spacious apartment. The room had two computers and I booted the one the girls let me use, started up Halo PC, and spent the next four hours worrying more about team-killing assholes than my girlfriend's twin sister.

***

"Oh,Daaa-aaave!" Tessa said, peaking into the office room.

"Yeah?" I muttered, my brain split between the conversation and the enemy Banshee fighter making a strafing run.

She dangled something red in the room, which I caught in my peripheral vision.

"I picked out what you're going to wear."

"That's nice."

Several blue players crested a hill. One of them hurled a long distance plasma grenade.

Then one of them sniped me. Through the head. While I was on the move.

Then the grenade exploded, propelling my corpse into the air, and I decided to cancel out of the game.

"Man, I must be getting old," I said, fully aware that I was only nineteen. "I can't keep up with these fourteen year old pukes anymore."

"Daaa-aaave."

I turned around. "Sorry. What were you saying?"

"Shirt. You. In it. Tonight. Date with Nicole."

It was, I must admit, a pretty sharp red button-down.

"Where'd you get that?"

"We bought it yesterday, remember?"

Ah. When we'd gone to the Six Statue Sprawl shopping center. I vaguely remembered her holding some shirts up to me and muttering under her breath. Honestly, I wasn't paying much attention after the second hour of clothes shopping.

"Oh, yeah. Looks sharp. Like it."

"Thanks," Tessa said. "I also drew up a map to her apartment and this list of recommendations."

I took the two sheets of paper, flipped to the second one, and read Tessa's first recommendation out of thirty.

"Tessa?"

"Yeah?"

"You really don't have to tell me to compliment her on how she looks."

"Yeah, well, it's important to me that the night goes well."

"Don't worry, I'll show her a good time," I said. Over the last few hours, I'd slowly mellowed to the strangeness of this task. It seemed important to Tessa and, to be perfectly honest, there wasn't much normalcy in the sexual side of our relationship.

I got dressed, trying very hard to keep Tessa from fussing over me. If my hair wasn't too messy, it was too neat. My clothes were scrutinized for every microscopic piece of lint, and my breath was examined no less than six times.

When I finally broke free, Tessa leaned out the apartment door and shouted after me as I walked to the elevator.

"Remember, show her a good time!"

"Err, right. No problem."

I took the elevator down to the garage and got into Quinn's cherry red 2005 Chevrolet Corvette.

"No problem. No problem. No problem at all. Right . . ."

I revved the engine a few times before pulling out. It made me feel better. Peeling out of the parking lot was even more fun than I'd imagined, and by the time I was cruising at 90 down the freeway with the wind whipping through my hair, I was in high spirits.

I pulled up to Nicole's apartment complex five minutes late, but I figured a girl likes a little extra time to get ready. I walked up to the intercom and buzzed her room.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Nicole? It's Dave."

"Oh, umm,""Oh, damn it! Be right down!"

Fifteen minutes later, she stepped out into the apartment's rather grubby 1st floor hallway. Nicole was, well, she looked just like Tessa,sansglasses. Nicole apparently preferred contacts. So also carried herself differently than Tessa. I knew Tessa wasn't the most confident person in the world, but Nicole seemed particularly skittish.

She held her purse in front of her with both arms and carried herself with a small slouch. She had a cute ponytail, but it wasn't as immaculately combed as Tessa's, and her clothes weren't as cutting edge (granted, she didn't have access to Quinn's credit card either). But still, long sleeves and slacks for a date? On a girl? During summer?

But then, there was something immediately appealing about her that I found hard to pin down. I couldn't help but like Nicole right from the start.

"Sorry about that," she said, smiling shyly.

Remember, sound sincere, sound sincere, sound sincere . . .

"Oh no, not at all," I said. "By the way, you look fabulous."

"Really? You're just teasing. I bet Tessa made you say that."

I put a hand in a pocket, shoving Tessa's list and map down further. "Maybe so, but that doesn't make it any less true."

She laughed and smiled. "Oh, stop it. Let's go."

Upon Tessa's recommendation, I took her to the Green Lounge dance club: Tessa and Quinn's favorite haunt. The bouncer let us in without incident since I had my fake ID and the bouncer thought Nicole was Tessa (being friends with Quinn did have its little perks).

Inside, the same deafening, thundering, mind-wracking music as always assaulted my senses. We went to the bar and I ordered her a beer and me a Sprite. Even though Quinn's apartment was within walking distance, I wanted to stay dry and drive the Corvette back.

That, and I didn't want anything impinging on my judgment tonight. Things were . . . complicated.

Nicole gulped her beer down way too fast as she eyed the people grinding against each other on the dance floor. She looked really uncomfortable with the idea of joining in. I tried to get her to dance a song or two, but she stubbornly stayed on her bar stool and ordered a second beer.

Sensing something wrong, I leaned over.

"You know!" I yelled over the music. "We don't have to stay here if you don't like it!"

"No, it's fine!"

Man, was she a bad liar. Almost as bad as me.

"To be honest, I'm not really into dancing either! Tessa's the one who loves this place!"

"Really!?!"

"Yeah! How about a nice quiet dinner!"

"What!?!"

"A nice QUIET dinner!"

"Sounds good!"

"What?!?"

"I said, sounds GOOD!"

"Oh! Okay! How's Italian sound?!?"

"What?!?"

"How does!" And then I thought better of it. I smiled, put my hand in the small of her back and guided her out of the club. The looked of total relief on her face told me I'd done the right thing.

I drove her to the nearby Carraba's and we settled in for a nicequietItalian dinner. It wasn't busy at all; we only had to wait five minutes for our table.

When the waitress took our orders, Nicole asked for some wine, and it turned out she too had a fake ID. It didn't look as convincing as mine, but the waitress said "okay then" when she saw it, and winked. She couldn't have been much older than we were.

Bread, water, a red wine, and a Sprite followed as I tried to hold a conversation with Nicole. This proved difficult, since she looked like she was becoming sick.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Fine," she said, her voice muffled by the napkin held over her mouth.

We talked about school, about our majors (Nicole's was Chemical Engineering, mine's Computer Science), and how our first semesters in college had gone.

Halfway through a very amusing story about my Calc professor getting arrested for drunk driving, Nicole gave a little start. It was like something was climbing up her throat, and she said, "I need to use the bathroom."

She darted off before I could say anything.

"Oh, man. This is all I need."

My cell phone rang. It played the Alliance theme fromStar Wars. A few patrons looked at me as I flipped the phone open. What can I say? I have an inner geek and I feed him well.

"Yeah, Tessa?"

"Is Nicole around?"

"No, she's in the bathroom right now. We're at Carraba's having dinner."

"Good, good. So, how goes the plan?"

"Err . . . not well."

"Oh, what's wrong?"

"I think Nicole's sick."

Tessa sighed loudly. "Not again."

"What?"

"Nicole gets so nervous sometimes that she makes herself sick to her stomach. Really, I wish she'd just relax. Why don't you try pumping some alcohol into her?"

"Err . . . okay."

"I'm clearing out of the apartment. See you tomorrow, stud."

"Please don't call me that," I said morosely, but Tessa had already clapped her phone closed.

I waited. And waited. And waited some more. Our dinners arrived and I asked the waitress to bring out another glass of wine for Nicole.

My phone rang again. This time it played the Imperial March fromStar Wars. You know, the one that goesMid – Mid – Mid – Low-High-Mid – Low-High-Mid. You know the one, right?

Anyway, I knew exactly who was calling and sighed wearily as I opened my phone. I almost didn't open it at all, but I was bored.

"What is it, Quinn?"

There was a short pause, before: "Is that any way to say hello?"

"Sorry, Quinn. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I'm finishing up some business here. Should be back in town tomorrow, and I just wanted to check up on you and Tessa. How are things going?"

"Why not ask Tessa?"

"Because if I ask her, all I'll get is 'fine' and nothing else. So tell me, how are things?"

"Err . . . complicated . . ."

"What do you mean, 'complicated'? Give me some details."

"Umm . . . did you know that Tessa has a twin sister?"

"No glasses. Slouches all the time. Always making herself sick."

"Yeah, that's the one."

"What's wrong with Nicole? She didn't pass out in class again, did she?"

"What? No, no, it's nothing. I'll tell you when you get back."

"If you like," she said, making it sound as if she didn't care at all. Then her voice became soft and steamy. "By the way, I can't get what you and Tessa did to me out of my mind. I loved it, and I've been thinking up ways to return the favor. I think you're ready for some of my more advanced techniques."

I gulped and reached for my water. My throat had gone dry.

"Till then, stud."

The line clicked off, and I sighed and slumped into my seat. As if life wasn't complicated enough. Now I had Quinn's return looming over my head. And I certainly didnotlike the sound of "advanced techniques".

Nicole came back, looking a little pale, but she started on her second glass of wine with little encouragement. The waitress kept it coming until Nicole reached a state of nice giggliness. She got some food in her: a nice steaming plate of rigatoni with chicken, mushrooms, and tomato sauce, and started to look a lot better.

The drinks had loosened her up, and her eyes slowly dipped to half-mast while her moves became a little abrupt and uncoordinated. She started talking more freely, about herself, about Tessa, and aboutQuinn.

Nicole didn't like Quinn. At least that's what she said, and she had all sorts of questions about what Quinn and her sister did and why. I answered as best I could, because I didn't fully understand their relationship myself, but I started noticing something else.

Even thought Nicole was outwardly disgusted with what Tessa did with Quinn . . . the way Nicole asked . . . the slightly distant look on her face as I answered . . . yeah, I was positive. She wasn't disgusted at all. She wascurious.

After dinner, I helped her back to the car. She was a little tipsy and giggly, and she said, "Are we going back to the apartment now?"

"Err . . ."

She giggled again. Her directness had caught me off guard.

"You want to go back to your apartment already?" I asked, making sure there wasn't some sort of misunderstanding.

Nicole was staring at a crack in the pavement, which for some reason she found really fascinating right now as she prodded it with her shoe.

"No, silly. Quinn's place! Tessa said we're supposed to go there afterwards."

I shrugged and helped her into the 'vette. Who was I to argue at this point? Nicole let out an excited yelp when I pealed out of the parking lot and drove towards the apartment.

I still found the whole thing . . . weird. But it wasn't like Nicole and I hadn't done anything before, right? Even though I was blindfolded at the time, she'd already sucked my cock once. I just hadn't known who it was at the time. So, that made it okay to do her, right?

Right . . .

I got her to the apartment and the door closed behind us. Some of Nicole's nervousness came back, so I sat her down on the great room's couch and massaged her shoulders, kneading her tense warm flesh. When I felt her relaxing and loosening up, I knelt down and kissed the nape of her neck. She didn't protest, so I kissed her again below the ear, and again on her cheek.

Nicole turned and leaned back, a slightly worried but also hungry look in her eyes. Her lips parted, her eyes closed, and we kissed for the first time, her tongue tentatively exploring my mouth, soft and slow.

My hands were at her waist, and I slowly lifted up her shirt, fingers brushing against her firm stomach, rising upwards.

Nicole moaned as we kissed, and my hands gripped her breasts through her plain white bra. I squeezed them gently, playing with them softly as we kissed. Finally she broke away, gasping and shuddering slightly. I pushed up her bra, my hands closing around her the bare skin of her firm breasts, feeling her excited nipples in my palms.

She shuddered again and leaned into me, then half-turned and pushed up so that she was on my lap. I kissed her neck and played with her wonderfully firm breasts, my erection growing painfully hard in my slacks. She put her arms around my head, fingers lacing through my hair as she let out these cute squeaks of pleasure.

We played like that for a while, my restricted erection growing more and more painful as I warmed Nicole up. After minutes of playing with her body, kissing and fondling and massaging, she got a little bold.

Nicole climbed off my lap, kneeling next to me on the couch. With steamy, uncertain eyes, she slowly pulled down my zipper, unclasped my belt and top button, and fumbled inside. I let out a content sigh as she pulled my raging erection free, her delicate fingers gently caressing the textured surface as it twitched to greater hardness.

Nicole gripped my cock at the base, opened her mouth, and took the tip in. The heat and wetness of her mouth felt great, and the kink of this inexperienced girl sucking me off was such a turn-on. I was rock hard as she bobbed slowly up and down on my cock, hands at the base, unable to take much of me into her.

And as she worked me over, I stroked her back a few times, then went for something more interesting. Reaching under her, I loosened her belt and pushed her slacks down. She didn't protest at all, just kept bobbing slowly up and down on my cock, and I pushed her slacks down to her knees, exposing her white panties.

With two fingers, I started rubbing her cunt through her panties, and Nicole shuddered and moaned, her mouth full of cock. I kept the motions slow and teasing, matching her pace on my cock. She'd stop every so often, sometimes letting my cock pop out of her mouth, and she'd gasp before taking me back in.

After a while, even Nicole's slow pace on my cock was starting to take its toll, and I decided enough was enough. With gentle hands, I pulled her up off my crotch and looked into her eyes. Her mouth was open as she silently panted, her face glowing with excitement and arousal.

I brought her close, and we kissed again, harder and faster and hungrier than before, and she threw her arms around me, pulling me closer, wanting more. When we broke, I looked into her hungry eyes and pushed strands of honey-blonde hair out of her face. She was so beautiful it hurt, so shy and unsure, but wanting andcraving.

I pushed my slacks off and stepped off the couch. With a smile, I hooked one arm underneath her knees, the other behind her back, and picked her up.

slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers