Extra Credit Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers

"Aren't you going to . . ." Nicole said.

"Nope," I said, sitting down and getting comfortable. "I'm just going to watch."

Nicole seemed a bit nervous as I watched her with a confident smile. But then Tessa leaned forward, nuzzling Nicole with her bound and gagged head.

"Oh, sis," Nicole said, almost sadly.

Nicole took Tessa's head into her hands and kissed her cheeks, her neck, and then licked at her taut nipples. She took Tessa's breasts into her hands and licked and sucked, and I had a feeling this much had happened before.

Nicole took it slow, working Tessa's restrained body over with gentle fingers, and I knew she was working Tessa into a frenzy. Her cunt dripped with expectancy, and when Nicole finally reached down and inserted a single slender finger, I could hear the wet squelch of Tessa's juices.

Nicole worked her sister over at an agonizingly slow pace, and I was soon rock hard as I watched her slide one finger in and out, and then two, all the while playing with Tessa's breasts.

Finally, Tessa started moaning and grunting against her ball gag.

"What is it, sis?" Nicole asked quietly, pulling the gag out so that it hung around Tessa's neck.

The sisters kissed wetly, slowly, lovingly as Nicole worked her twin's cunt over with two slow fingers. They broke, a strand of saliva hanging between their tongues.

"More," Tessa said, practically begging in a half-frightened tone, as if she were afraid Nicole would stop. "Please, sis . . . I need more . . ."

Nicole accelerated her fingers.

"Please!" Tessa begged. "Harder! Faster!"

Nicole shoved a third finger into Tessa harshly, and her sister squirmed in delight as she was stretched further. Nicole's hand glistened with juices as she worked her twin's cunt over, her tongue swirling around a nipple.

But this wasn't enough for Tessa. She wanted more,neededmore.

"Please, sis . . . do me like Quinn does . . ."

Nicole stopped, pulling her fingers out. "What?"

"Please do me like . . . like Quinn does," Tessa said, squirming against her restraints.

"You want me to . . ."

"Please don't make me say it!" Tessa said sadly, almost crying.

"I . . ."

Nicole looked down at the strap-on lying on the bed.

"I . . . I can't . . ."

"Please . . ."

"I can't."

"Please . . ."

"No, I can't do it, Tessa!" Nicole shouted, but then she looked at me. An idea must have cross her mind, because the sad look on her face disappeared. "But I know what we can do."

Nicole reached up and undid the restraints holding Tessa's arms up. She then undid the ankle cuffs and led Tessa off then bed towards me. I smiled hungrily, took off my pants and boxers, and sat back down. My cock twitched as it fully engorged.

Tessa crawled on her hands and knees towards me, guided my Nicole. Her hands touched my feet.

"Please . . ." she asked quietly, weakly, submissively.

"Sit on it," I said.

"Yes . . . thank you . . ." Tessa said, smiling as she fumbled around, finding me, finding my cock, and lowering herself onto me. My cock touched her tight, crinkled hole, and I grabbed hold of her waist.

With a brutal thrust, I pulled her down and shoved my cock into her ass. She cried out, a mixture of pain and joy as her ass was filled with the full length of my rock hard cock. It was tight, incredibly tight, and as she squirmed over me, her muscles seemed to milk my cock exquisitely.

I grabbed hold of her arms, pulled them behind her back, and clipped her wrist cuffs together.

"Thank you . . ." she muttered, her chest heaving excitedly. She leaned back into me, my hands on her stomach.

"Spread your legs. That's it."

I reached down and spread her cunt lips as I looked at Nicole. She knelt down between her twin sister's legs and started licking. Tessa shivered and squirmed as Nicole licked, and sucked, and tugged.

Tessa tried to push off, to begin fucking my cock, but I held her firmly down.

"Please . . . please fuck me . . ."

"Only after you cum from Nicole," I said, reaching up, kneading her breasts roughly and twisting her nipples in turn.

"Please!" It was almost a sob.

Nicole kept licking at her sister, as I kissed Tessa's neck and played with her breasts. Slowly, ever so slowly, Tessa began to get worked up. Nicole added fingers to Tessa's cunt as she licked and flicked her clit.

Finally, Tessa's moans became sobs of joy, and with a loud squeal, she came. Her body shuddered against mine, and her ass contracted around my cock.

"There. Don't you feel better?"

"Yes . . . thank you . . ." Tessa said.

"Nicole, why don't you get on your back?"

She looked shyly at me, but obeyed, pulling her panties off. She must have known what was coming.

I pulled Tessa off my cock and guided her to Nicole so that they could sixty-nine. I then shoved my cock back up Tessa's ass and began fucking her in slow, deep strokes. Nicole bent up, licking and sucking and fingering Tessa, as her twin sister returned the favor. I reached over, undid Tessa's arm restraints, and she began fully playing with her sister's cunt.

The two of them were moaning and squirming as I plowed Tessa's ass, accelerating now, sweat dripping as I pounded her ferociously. As always, the smooth hot tunnel of Tessa's ass never really lost its tightness, and it gripped my cock as I stuffed her over and over again.

I held her hips, pulling her back into me, impaling her ass as deeply as possible, my hips slapping against her ass with each brutal thrust. And Tessa loved it, crying and moaning in between loving licks of her twin sister.

Finally, I couldn't take it any more, and I felt the cum rise up from my balls. My crotch tightened, and I exploded inside Tessa's ass, spewing my seed deep into her entrails. The twins slowed down, still playing with each other as I pulled sloppily free of Tessa's abused ass.

My cock shrank as the two girls kept at it. Well, I wasn't going to be outdone this easily.

I smiled, walked over to the bed, and grabbed the thick green dildo. Nicole didn't see me; her eyes were closed as she ate at her sister's cunt while Tessa returned the favor.

I dropped to my knees between Nicole's legs, pressed the dildo against her dripping entrance, and pushed it in. She let out a startled gasp as the thick dildo stretched her, and I kept pushing it in until all of filled her hot cunt.

"Oh,God!"

Tessa played with Nicole's clit as I fucked her cunt with the dildo, slow strokes at first, but then faster and faster as Nicole's excitement built. She started crying out loudly, breathing faster, and then let out a loud squeal of delight as her climax slammed into her. Her whole body shuddered, and I drove the dildo deep into her as her cunt clenched around it.

Nicole came down from her climax, laying on the bedroom floor, chest heaving as Tessa kept playing with her. I grabbed a fistful of Tessa's hair, and pulled her away from Nicole's cunt and towards my semi-hard cock. Tessa got the idea, grabbed hold of my cock, and swallowed the whole thing.

"Ahh . . . yeah," I said as I started to harden once more in Tessa's mouth. With only a few strokes, she was taking me all the way down her throat, the base of my cock pressing against her stretched lips, cockhead against the back of her throat. Sometimes, she'd come up to the tip and swirl her tongue around, her piercing would dancing around my cock, sending wonderful jolts of pleasure through me.

My cock firmed up, growing rock hard within Tessa's mouth, and soon she let it plop out of her throat, stroking it with small delicate hands.

"Please . . . more . . ."

"Of course, Tessa."

"Thank you . . . thank you . . ."

I stepped around behind the twins, guided my cock to Tessa's ass, and shoved it all in. A bit of cum dribbled out of her ass as she squealed with delight. I started fucking her fast and hard, and the hot tightness of her ass felt great. Nicole got into the act again, fingering Tessa as Tessa started fucking Nicole with the dildo.

The two girls writhed against each other, grabbing and fondling and licking as I stuffed Tessa's ass.

We tried a few more positions this time. We got Tessa on the bed and I spooned behind her, filling her ass as Nicole took the dildo and filled her cunt. The two of us stroked Tessa into a frenzy.

When Tessa came (a shuddering, screaming event) we switched positions again. We placed Tessa on her back and Nicole sat on her face, allowing her twin to suck and lick and finger her. I shoved my cock back into Tessa's ass and pulled Nicole close, forming us into a decadent triangle. I played with Nicole's breasts, kissing as I drilled Tessa up her ass.

Tessa's legs clamped around me, pulling me in, and Nicole's delicate fingers danced around my body. Finally, I couldn't take it any more, and I exploded within Tessa's ass for the second time, flooding her entrails with cum.

I pulled out wetly, and the two sisters started sixty-nining against. I just slumped there, catching my breath and trying to gather my strength. These two were going to be the death of me if they kept this pace up.

***

I eventually pulled myself away from the twins and went about heating up a microwave lunch. The twins were still at it.

Well, actually Nicole was still at it. Tessa was an exhausted heap on the bed last I saw her, but Nicole had plenty of pep left and was attacking her sister's cunt once again. How someone could keep going like that after cummingfour timeswas beyond me. And not small climaxes. Oh no! We're talking wall-shaking, screaming orgasms, each and every one!

The girl just didn't know when to stop!

Oh well, I suppose there were plenty of worse things in this world.

The door opened at thatverymoment and Quinn strode in.

Speak of the devil . . .

Quinn stepped into the kitchen, her tall voluptuous body possessing that unmistakable air of confidence and superiority. She smiled, brushing some of her long fiery red hair out of her face and walked up to me.

"Hey, stud."

"I have a name, you know."

She smiled, as if my attitude and resistance were all for her pleasure. For some reason, a chill went up my spine. I remembered something veryveryimportant that I had neglected to ask Tessa.

Did Quinn know about Nicole? And did Tessa know she was coming back today?

Oh, fuck . . . not good! Not good at all!

"What's with that look?" she asked, setting her purse down next to the coffeemaker.

"Ah . . . nothing . . . umm . . ."

What to do? What can I do?!? There's nothing to do!

Quinn suddenly looked up in the direction of the bedroom. Her brow furrowed angrily.

Oh fuck, she's heard them! Oh fuck, now she's heading that way! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!

"Hey, Quinn, hold up. Just calm down and—"

The bedroom door slammed shut, but it did little to muffle the shouting. And it's really bad shouting when Quinn's doing it. Every time someone else started speaking, Quinn would drown them out. It made me a sick to my stomach listening to the girls fight.

I thought Quinn might react badly, but this was way beyond horrible. The yelling was so bad I was cringing every time Quinn went into another tirade, and eventually the bedroom door opened.

Nicole ran out crying. I knew it was her because she wasn't wearing glasses and could actually see where walls and tables were.

"Hey, Nicole. Wait a sec. We can . . ."

She brushed past me, tears streaming from her eyes as she pulled the apartment door open and left.

". . . sort this out. Oh, fuck."

The yelling was still going on in the bedroom, but there was crying too.

"This has gone too far," I said.

I took a deep breath, stood up straighter, and walked firmly towards the bedroom door—

—which flung open and smacked into my face, almost breaking my nose. Tessa ran out of the room, still fumbling with her glasses.

I rubbed my nose, making sure the cartilage was all lined up properly. "Hey, Tessa!"

But I was too late. The apartment door slammed shut again.

Oh, fuck. What now?

Quinn strode out of the room, and I could practically see an aura of seething anger around her. She looked at me, her green penetrating eyes fixing me in place. My heart seemed to skip a beat as her eyes bored into me, a look for terrible anger on her normally serene face. I tried to say something, but my throat went dry and all that came out was a soft mutter.

Thankfully, she turned and walked towards the kitchen. I stood there, frozen in place for minutes, thinking about the mess I was now in. From the sounds emanating from the kitchen, Quinn was making herself lunch while slamming every door, drawer, and cupboard in the place.

Eventually, I gathered enough courage to walk into the kitchen. Quinn didn't look up as she munched on a hastily-made ham, cheese, and mustard sandwich.

"Hey, Quinn . . . uhhh . . . you okay?"

It was a really stupid question, but it was all I could think of.

Quinn didn't answer, and soon I found my eyes drawn to the fork in her right hand. Her thumb was pressed so firmly against it that the fork bent in the middle until it was at a right angle.

"Err . . . never mind then. I guess I'll be going."

I collected my clothes, grabbed my phone and wallet next to the coffeemaker, and headed for the door.

"Hey, Dave."

I turned around. Quinn hardly ever called me by my name. Probably because she knew it annoyed me.

"Yeah?"

"You knew about this when I called you."

It was a statement, not a question.

"Sort of. I didn't know she and Tessa were . . . well, that close. But yeah, I knew something was going on."

"You knew and you didn't tell me."

"Well, I didn't think—"

"That much is obvious."

"Oh, come on, Quinn," I said, suddenly getting angry. "How the hell was I supposed to know you'd react like this? With the things you and Tessa do, how is anyone supposed to know what's off limits?"

Quinn didn't say anything. In a way, what she did was worse, because she looked straight up at me, her green eyes looking at me, into me, through me. That's a look I never want to see again.

But somehow I continued.

"Did Tessa have areasonto think you'd react like this? I mean, haven't you two picked up men at clubs and worked them over like sex toys? Hell, that's what you did with me."

"This is different," Quinn said darkly. "Tessa should have known."

And then I realized something. Therewasa difference, and I had just figured it out.

It wasn't that Nicole was family, nor was it that Tessa hadn't told Quinn, though both might have made it worse. No, the difference was that Nicole was awoman! It was okay when Quinn and Tessa had sex withmenbut otherwomenwere off limits!

Yeah. Thathadto be it!

So . . . Quinn felt, what, that Tessa had cheated on her? Is that what this was about?

"Tessa wasn't trying to hurt you," I said. "She loves you. You know that."

Quinn frowned, looking down at her sandwich.

"You should talk to her. She grabbed her cell before heading out."

"No," Quinn said. "I need some time to cool down. I shouldn't talk to her right now."

"Okay," I said. And then a thought hit me. I was the only other person in an apartment withQuinn. I suddenly had a strong urge to leave.

"Look, umm, call her, okay?" I said and headed for the door.

"Dave?"

"Yeah?"

"After what just happened . . . I need to unwind," she said, looking up at me. But her eyes were different, non-threatening, almost warm. "Are you free today?"

A little shudder of fear went through me. "Err . . . depends on what you have in mind."

She laced her fingers and leaned forward, smiling.

slowMINE
slowMINE
606 Followers