Extra Credit Field Trip to Voluptua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw the frame, Silvia quieted. She examined it carefully. Silvia touched the surface and jumped at the sight of her fingers turning blue. She pushed her face towards and peered inside the frame at the field of purple blue flowers.

"What? Where?" Silvia asked, stumbling through her words and thoughts. "How did you? So if Beatrice is... but what did you-"

Silvia seemed perplexed and mortified by this object. All the while, Jennie silently absorbed the situation, quietly growing scared. She had never felt fear before now, Jennie realized.

"A student getting hurt or dehydrated or sick, but this? What do I do? How do I?" Silvia talked to herself for a moment.

Gretchen gathered a few collars from the wall, putting one on herself. She ran into the dark, returning with her boots, stockings and Calvin's jacket.

"We will need these. So, based on my experiences and Calvin's, this place has a different passage of time. I was in there with Beatrice for at least an hour, whereas Calvin only felt a few seconds pass. We go in, find Beatrice and get her out," Gretchen said. "Every girl gets a collar. Better remove what is left of your clothes, ladies."

Jennie and Silvia looked at her and frowned.

"You have to go naked with a collar! Only your shoes and the collar. When Beatrice went in, the portal burned away her bra and panties leaving her naked in her sandals! Tell them, Calvin! Here, look at the paintings!" Gretchen led them with the candelabra to the large room and revealed the large weird paintings.

Silvia and Jennie both examined them with shock, horror and deep arousal as the idea they would allow themselves to be so vulnerable.

"Who holds the chain?"

Gretchen looked at Silvia, and all the girls eyes traveled to Calvin.

Back in the small room, Silvia used the candelabra to look around the room, finding several drawings in the bureau.

"Hey, Gretchen, did you look at these?" Silvia held up a drawing of a blue flower, identical to the ones she found in the field.

Another drawing showed a map. Silvia collected it and gave it to Calvin who folded it and placed it inside his jacket pocket.

"What did the man say when he grabbed Beatrice?" Calvin asked Gretchen.

"He said, 'you need a collar, sweet girl,' and grabbed her by her long hair. I ran the other way. Is that wrong? I am a horrible person," Gretchen said gravely. Silvia seemed to object to Gretchen's statement and hugged her.

___________________9

"So all the women just go..." Jennie started.

"Naked, yep. Completely naked, except for a collar," Gretchen said.

Hearing Gretchen say 'naked' nearly sent Silvia over the edge. Silvia found herself very excited and aroused with Gretchen's naked body and her wild story. Gretchen adjusted her own collar then found another. Silvia undid her necktie, stripped off her scant remains of a blouse and her bra, now standing naked in her glasses and heels. She pulled a few pins from her hair and shook it out, letting it fall over her shoulders down all the way to the top of her ass. Calvin nearly ejaculated in his pants looking at her pull her hair down with her arms raised over her head, her massive perfect tits wobbling beautifully.

Silvia could not help but feel intense arousal as Gretchen tightened the collar. Silvia's arousal grew until it dripped down her thighs. When Gretchen finished tightening the collar, Silvia took Gretchen by the hand and pulled her close, close enough that Silvia's nipples pushed into Gretchen's cute tits. The sensation excited both Silvia and Gretchen much to both their surprise.

"Gretchen, sweetie... Can we trust Calvin?" Silvia whispered. Gretchen rolled her eyes and scoffed at the question.

"Him? Shaggy? Of course, that stoner does not possess an evil bone in his big lanky body. He may look at you, but I can assure you he is a sweetie," Gretchen giggled, and Calvin could hear them whispering but tried to make it appear he could not.

Jennie dropped her ripped jean shorts and removed her top. Gretchen attached a collar to her.

"You know... maybe I should stay here in case... something..." Jennie blurted, sounding conflicted and nervous.

"Fine, stay," Silvia said. "I am going to find my student. She is my best student, too!"

Silvia could not help herself and soon squeezed and massaged her huge tits. Calvin kept stealing looks at her until Silvia caught him looking.

"I never thought I would do something like this," Silvia said, putting the chain between her legs so it wedged in her hot, wet pussy. Calvin stared at his teacher in disbelief at her incredibly voluptuous body. She had huge tits with large, puffy nipples that looked as thick as fingers. Her cute patch of pubic hair had been trimmed the previous day. Silvia liked keeping her pubic hair trimmed neatly. Secretly, she enjoyed masturbating after teaching class, but she would never tell her students. She stood trying to keep her rather large nipples and areole covered but her thin arms and huge tits would not cooperate, and she soon gave up, trying to remember she would have to act natural in the buff.

"Well, do not fear, professor. You have a gorgeous body," Gretchen said to Silvia, trying to reassure her.

"Yeah, teach. Great tits!" Calvin chimed, and Silvia gave him an annoyed grin.

"We should keep this as professional as possible, Calvin, Gretchen, but thank you for the compliments," Silvia said, a blush of pink coloring her cheeks and chest.

Gretchen gave the two chains to Calvin. He playfully tugged the chains, and the two naked women glared at him. He gave a nervous chuckle and a shrug as the two women scowled at him while they both tried not to show growing arousal. Silvia tried to cover her nipples but only succeeded in excited both herself and Calvin all the more. Just feeling the collar around her neck, chained to it and in the hands of Calvin excited Silvia beyond anything she had ever felt in her life.

In all my thirty eight years, I have never felt my pussy as wet and hot as it is now! Silvia thought to herself. I guess it has been years since my last really great orgasm and a decade at least since my last cock.

Gretchen tried to accept her fate in the collar. Secretly, she wanted to masturbate and lick Silvia's pussy. She wouldn't mind feeling Calvin's cock up her ass either. Gretchen wondered what his cock looked like and how it tasted as Calvin stepped inside the frame, taking Silvia and Gretchen with him, both naked in their shoes, and Gretchen in her thick high heel boots while Silvia still wore her dark grey pumps.

This should be so much more fun than whatever dumb bullshit museum we were going to see today. I hope that Calvin forces me to eat Professor's pussy, it looks so sweet. I wonder if she has ever had her pussy licked. God, I am such a slut! Gretchen thought to herself, the purple flower's lustful perfume still affected her thoughts.

Calvin stepped into the frame, pulling Silvia and Gretchen behind him. Jennie watched Silvia and Gretchen as they walked hand in hand to the frame, their jostling asses naked and exposed to the cool stale air in the house.

As Silvia and Gretchen stepped into the frame, turning blue as they entered before disappearing, Jennie suddenly realized she now sat cowering in the corner of a weird, dark house in a violent storm alone. She saw Silvia's foot slowly disappearing inside the black crystal frame, and she jumped at a spare collar and chain and lunging into the black mirror.

___________

In the flowery field an intense aroma overwhelmed Silvia, who dropped onto her knees and masturbated mindlessly, shoving her face into the flowers while her hands rapidly toyed her clit and anus.

Gretchen gasped as she watched her timid, shy, prudish professor completely naked and masturbating. Calvin still held the chain that now went between Silvia's huge tits as she lay face first playing with herself. Calvin pulled the chain so it wedged in her pussy, pulling it over her exposed, pink bare anus, and Silvia moaned loudly. Her toes curled as she felt the cold chain touching her hot wet flesh of her pussy lips and her bare asshole. The sensation quickly set Silvia over her edge or rather further off her edge. She had only been inside the flower field for two minutes and already had ten orgasms in quick succession.

Calvin looked at his stacked professor. Gretchen had an amazing body with a slender frame and cute breasts, but Silvia looked like a fertility goddess. Her wide hips and thick round butt begged Calvin to spank her and manhandle her. He did his best to not lose control but watching her proved almost too difficult.

"Professor, I know it is overwhelming, but we have to keep moving to find Beatrice!" Gretchen pleaded.

"Right! Yes! YES!" Silvia kept fingering her snatch, and Calvin saw her pussy clench and gush, squirting over her hand.

Silvia tried to regain some composure but seeing Calvin watching her masturbate sent another wild shudder of ecstasy through her voluptuous body.

"Calvin, let's stay professional!" Silvia said, covering her nipples and pussy as he stared down at her.

Calvin squatted down and pulled Silvia to her knees forcefully, and his hard cock rubbed against her thick ass through his jeans. He tried to focus on the task at hand.

"Where are we headed?" Calvin asked himself, prompting him to open the map from his pocket. They examined it as Silvia slowly regained her composure, wiping drool from her mouth.

The field and forest lay in the middle of an island, and according to the map, a small town sat on the coast a mile or so from the meadow. He pointed in what he assumed would be the direction of town.

"I say we head that way to town. Best bet," Calvin said and started walking, but Gretchen and Silvia did not immediately follow. Calvin tried to direct the two women with the chains, and they humored him.

Almost every step through the flowers, Silvia trembled out a small orgasm. The feeling overwhelmed her mind and should have overwhelmed her body, but she was determined to find Beatrice. Silvia arched her back, her arms and hands outstretched with each little tingle as she trotted along behind Calvin feeling extraordinarily exposed.

"Where are the naked women in chains? This is some kind of prank isn't it?" Silvia said, her voice wavering with overwhelming arousal.

They followed the path out of the meadow, but first Calvin gathered a few handfuls of flowers, stuffing them into his pockets.

"You never know if we might need them," he said to Silvia.

Silvia could not even cover her nipples as even the touch of her fingers on her areole sent her flying off again in orgasmic delight. Gretchen felt similarly overly excited. The only difference being that Gretchen masturbated at least ten times a day as is, so a few more did not obliterate her. Professor Silvia Lapin on the other hand, could not maintain herself. Certainly not any of significance that she could remember, and certainly no men she could recall as particularly present or positive in the last decade or ever.

Silvia remembered being a little dorky nerdy girl in college who could barely dress herself and enjoyed reading trashy romance novels and masturbating on the couch. She spent her youth buried in books and her studies, neglecting her biology. Men had not given her much attention until she became a professor and even then it did not catch her interests, as most seemed to desire a good grade rather than her. She wanted someone to know her and lust for her body.

Beatrice needs my help. Silvia thought to herself to regain her focus. Beatrice had been her favorite student because Beatrice reminded her of herself. Beatrice liked reading just like Silvia. Silvia felt a deep pit in her stomach thinking of what might be happening to her poor innocent student.

Now, walking along naked in a chained collar, Silvia suddenly could not take her mind from Calvin, and she watched his body. She found him attractive. She liked his hairy feet and his strong hands. She liked the feel of the cold metal chain on exposed naked body. It felt orgasmic touching her nipples or clit, and so Silvia constantly fumbled with the chain, trembling and tensing, moaning and sighing as they walked out of the field into the forest.

I need to walk but I need to cum! I need to cum! Silvia fought her thoughts.

Just holding her massive tits proved too exciting and arousing for Silvia as she walked. She could either let her breasts hang free, the cool air on her nipples would excite her, or she could cover her tits, the contact of her skin on her areole would drive her quickly over the edge.

As they reached the edge of the meadow and within spitting distance of the first trees, they heard someone yelling behind them, and they all turned around to look. They saw Jennie running towards them with first a rather excited look on her face but as she ran, her face contorted into a confused expression as the perfumed pollen of the flowers started to affect her. Jennie slowed then dropped down and crawled until she stopped and played with herself.

Calvin chuckled to himself and happily waited for yet another naked girl.

________10

At a crossroads on the other side of the forest, Calvin stopped to examine the map. In the brief moment he stopped to open the map, Gretchen wrapped her arms around Silvia and started playing with her nipples and clit while Jennie watched. Calvin lost his breath for a moment as he looked at Gretchen's small hands dwarfed by Silvia's huge, puffy nipples and areole on her perky massive tits. Silvia started to cum in Gretchen's hands, sighing and grinding into Gretchen's hands. Jennie could not help but touch herself, the flowers pushed her quickly to her edge for the seventh time in five minutes.

Calvin tried to look at the map but could not concentrate with Gretchen and Silvia in such a state. He watched as Silvia kept her eyes locked on his, lowering her body and keeping her legs spread apart, plunging a few fingers into her wet pussy. Gretchen pinched a nipple on Silvia's huge perfect breast, and Silvia sighed. Gretchen's other hand toyed Silvia's cute clit, causing her to moan louder.

Must stop! Need to find Beatrice! Need to cum! Do not stop! Need to cum! Silvia thought. Silvia stepped out of Gretchen's hands and tried to cover herself again.

"Gretchen, you are my student. I am your professor. We should keep things professional!" Silvia said, sighing her words and trying with all her might to not cum again, but it would prove a fruitless endeavor.

Gretchen shrugged and moved to Jennie, smiling and placing her feet on either side of Jennie's head as Jennie lied on her back, masturbating. Gretchen squatted her pierced pussy over Jennie's face, and Jennie instantly hit a loud orgasm as she tasted Gretchen's cute pussy. Jennie kept playing, and Gretchen lowered her mouth onto Jennie's pussy. Jennie had a cute little strip of pubic hair.

Calvin's hands trembled as he examined the map, hearing three naked minxes moaning and writhing together. He figured out which way of the three paths and tugged the chains, Silvia and Gretchen both emitted little delighted squeaks as he forcefully pulled them along.

If you three keep dragging, then I am pulling my cock out and shoving it down your throat, professor. Shit, she is so gorgeous. How did you hide that hourglass body? She always looked so frumpy and boring, but she has perfect huge tits with the most suckable nipples I have ever seen, Calvin thought to himself as he looked over his shoulder at Silvia and Gretchen lagging behind him. Jennie walked next to Calvin, covering herself in a pointless endeavor of trying to not feel some shame at being naked.

"Thanks for waiting for me," Jennie said sheepishly to Calvin. He could see a faint rosiness to her cheeks as she spoke. She had great golden tanned skin with a bikini tan lines around her breasts

Silvia's high heels slipped at a few points on the path but oddly, she had little trouble walking in them. Gretchen liked the feeling of walking in her boots completely naked. It thrilled it her. She had gone to nude beaches and such before, but something about having to go naked, as well as naked in her boots, made her feel more vulnerable and more naked. At the nude beach, she felt a subtle thrill that kept her blood flowing and her clit sensitive. Today, though, gave her a huge thrill that threatened to overwhelm her at every second. The piercing in her clit hood kept turning her on over and over as she walked. The aroma of the flowers kept them feeling orgasmically excited, and walking naked in their shoes made them cum. It made them cum frequently and rapidly, spontaneously and uncontrollably.

Jennie liked walking where Calvin could see her. She had never really been naked in the sunlight before. She had never worn a collar or leash either. The new experiences thrilled her and overwhelmed her mind. She felt like she had walked into a dream. Her nipples and clit felt hard and overly sensitive, and she could feel them with every step she took. Every pace forward she could feel the air on her nipples, her clit and asshole. She could feel her wet pussy with each slide of her legs forward. She felt her round asscheeks occasionally clap together, bouncing and brushing together with every step.

Every fifty paces Silvia or Gretchen or Jennie or all three would slow, drop to hands on knees to catch her breath and let her cheeks cool until Calvin would tug the chain.

The forest had massive and gnarly trees that grew in curves, loops and eccentric arcs. It made the forest look ominous, comical and foreboding all at once.

"Hey stranger..." A high pitched voice called from somewhere that Calvin could not see.

"What? Who- Who goes there?" Calvin called back unsure of the source of the voice.

________________11

"Strange traveler, come, strange traveler, here!" The strange high pitched voice continued.

Calvin searched but saw no one.

Silvia started to cover her tits. Gretchen stood behind Calvin. Jennie sat herself on a large rock, spread her legs and played with her smooth snatch, fingering her pussy and her anus as she worked herself into an orgasmic frenzy.

"You will see no one, traveler named Calvin. For I am no one. I am the tree singer." A tree shook its branches. Calvin slowly approached, Silvia and Gretchen behind him.

"Here, boy, only strange traveler can hear my words. Do not fear. Our great master made us here to those who enter these lands from beyond the crystal frame. It has been some hundreds of years since I last saw my lord and master."

"What can you offer me?" Calvin spoke to the tree.

"What do you seek?"

"We seek the girl who just came in here," Gretchen answered.

"Which one, girl named Gretchen?"

Silvia and Gretchen looked at each other. Calvin's thoughts raced. Jennie's cunt gushed and squirted, and she dropped her head back emitting a fierce howl as she kept playing with herself.

"How many girls have come from beyond the crystal frame?" Calvin asked.

"Two recently. At least, recently to me," the voice said.

"Who were they?" Calvin asked.

"The first had the name Aleeda. The second answered to Beatrice."

The singing tree directed Calvin to town but stopped them before they continued on their way.

"Drink of my sap, Jennie. Drink of my sap, Silvia. Drink of my sap, Gretchen."

From the branches extended down to the girls several long twigs as thick as a fat thumb and as long as two thumbs. One stretched to each girl's mouth, and each girl gleefully sucked at it the tip. Gretchen quickly worked her lips over the whole twig, finding the wood tasted deliciously sweet and tangy. The tree groaned and rumbled before it gurgled, and its branches sprayed a pinkish red sticky sap out of the twigs into each girl's mouth. Silvia hit a loud orgasm when it splashed on her tongue. Her eyes crossed as she kept bobbing her head on the stick that sprayed sap in her mouth. Jennie also hit her peak, swallowing every drop. Gretchen worked harder at the twig and it sprayed even more, and Gretchen swallowed it happily. The sap tasted sweet and peppery, almost like cinnamon and some exotic fruit mixed together.