Extra Credit Field Trip to Voluptua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen worked Calvin to completion before she pushed him onto his back, and she mounted him, grinding her pussy into her hard cock.

Silvia and Jennie watched everything hold each other. The dancers eventually slowed and joined them on the couch. The Queen stood and clapped at her new dancer.

"Thank you, dear! You have learned so much, and you have become my favorite dancer. I offer my bed to each of you strangers in your visit," the Queen said, and they piled into bed with the Queen.

The Queen started with Jennie and licked her asshole and pussy, delivering a toe-curling orgasm before moving to Gretchen, then Silvia, followed by Calvin again. The Queen selflessly pleasured each of them slowly but it did not go slowly!

"How long have you ruled here?" Silvia asked. The Queen searched for an answer.

"Longer than I could ever count. Hundreds of years..."

The dancer looked at Silvia, and her head turned to Jennie. The dancer stood and removed her veil from her face to reveal her visage. It was Beatrice!

"Beatrice!" Silvia yelled and jumped to hug her student. Silvia locked lips with Beatrice who happily kissed her back, and the two embraced passionately, letting their urges boil. Silvia grinned and instructed Beatrice to sit on her face, and Silvia spent some time with Beatrice so they could both lick each other's pussy.

"Beatrice? How do you know my dancer? That is right... she informed me of your presence... beyond... from ... earth?" The Queen muttered.

Calvin found his bag of weed, rolled a joint before sparking it, keeping his eyes on Beatrice as she trembled and quivered from another orgasms delivered to her by Silvia's loving tongue.

"Man, Queen, are you from earth? Are you from beyond the crystal frame?" Calvin said and puffed the joint, blowing a wisp of smoke from his lips. Gretchen scrambled over to Calvin and smiled at him. She kissed his ear and neck before he relented and passed the joint to her.

The Queen sniffed the smoke, and a smile grew on her face as tears poured from her eyes.

"I... Aleeda! I came from..." The Queen pulled off her mask to reveal her strikingly beautiful face. "My uncle! He gave me this place after died a few months ago! I... came here by accident and ..." The Queen collapsed on the bed sobbing. Calvin, Gretchen and Jennie gathered around her and hugged her. Their sweaty bodies felt sticky as they all embraced.

Silvia and Beatrice broke their lurid embrace and joined the Queen.

"I must return. The smell of weed reminds me of home, my real home! Strangers... Silvia, Gretchen, Jennie, Beatrice and Calvin, please take me home. I have spent too many days here, far from my world."

The Queen had resided in that strange world for hundreds of years if not a thousand. She said tearful goodbyes to her people, gathered as many biscuits as she could carry, and the group ventured from the town back to the field of flowers.

_____________________17

As they reached the field, Calvin pondered how they started their adventure.

"Beatrice, what happened when you first arrived here?" Calvin asked.

"Hmm, Gretchen told me to follow the nice man who asked if I wanted to meet the Queen. Gretchen said that you met her!" Beatrice said, and Calvin, Silvia and Jennie glared at Gretchen who blushed and grinned at them.

Silvia grabbed Gretchen from behind, gripping her thin arms.

"You naughty girl! Calvin, here, help me punish her!" Silvia exclaimed, and Gretchen played at resisting but wanted Calvin to penetrate her one last glorious time in the field. When Calvin grabbed Gretchen by the hands, Silvia pulled Gretchen down to her knees. She then brought Gretchen's face right between her smooth thighs. Gretchen hungrily licked and lapped at her teacher's sweet pussy while Calvin forcefully rammed her from behind. They all quickly hit their climax while Jennie and the Queen engaged with each other. The Queen seemed especially adept at oral pleasure, using her thick lips and soft tongue to play and caress.

They made their way through the portal back to earth, finding themselves standing in the small dark room with chains and whips everywhere. The storm still howled outside, lightning flashing and thunder booming.

As soon as they all stepped back through the frame, the chains that had disappeared from Calvin's hands reappeared, still attached to Gretchen, Silvia and Jennie.

Aleeda immediately wanted to smoke pot with Calvin upon return. She looked at the walls.

"So, why are you here, Silvia?" Aleeda the former queen said.

"We crashed in the storm and got lost on our way to the Museum of Exotic Erotica."

"No way! That is me! Well, the other wing of the house anyway!" Aleeda laughed. "I accepted your field trip request, but I got lost inside the crystal world. My apologies, my uncle recently died... that was three months ago. He had planned on your visit, and I saw it on the calendar, but after finding the portal... I stayed for... years inside!"

They all laughed and embraced.

Aleeda wandered into the house still naked.

"The storm must have cut the electricity!" Aleeda exclaimed from somewhere in the house. The group stood in the large room with the staircase and weird paintings.

"How did you like that world, Aleeda? Did you have fun?" Silvia asked to Aleeda from across the house. Aleeda's heels clicked and clacked as she wandered through the house, and she appeared from behind a door.

"I loved it. My uncle had it in his possession, willing to me in death. He left me a few notes about the place. I became their queen and changed a few things. My uncle mostly used to sleep with women he would make to exist and live there. I made some more, then you all came!" Aleeda responded. "Now, would anyone like that tour? Ha!"

________

Aleeda gave them a tour, using props and volunteers to act out various scenes depicted in paintings. Beatrice seemed especially enthusiastic to join in the fun every time she asked for a helping hand. Beatrice would get shackled to a wall and fucked or licked or spanked, put in a stock and reamed out of every hole or suck off Calvin while he pulled her nipples. Aleeda chained Beatrice's collar to Gretchen's pussy ring and chained Gretchen's collar to Beatrice's pussy ring. Silvia clapped and cheered Beatrice with every new position.

"Beatrice, my girl! You amaze me!"

"I cannot believe you got him to cum so much!"

"I cannot believe you got him to cum again!"

"I cannot believe you made each of us cum while Aleeda used the vibrator on your pussy!"

"Beatrice, your pussy is so cute and flawless and pink! That piercing makes your clit look stylish!"

"Beatrice, I cannot believe you can spread your legs so far and finger both your pussy and asshole!"

"Beatrice, when did you learn to deep throat without gagging! You held his cock in your throat for what must have been three whole minutes!"

And on and on... throughout the afternoon Beatrice let the whole class and Aleeda use her any way they wanted. She encouraged everyone to use her thick plump lips on her soft, velvety mouth, her toned, thick and juicy ass or her bare pink pussy or her cute asshole. Her legs looked perfectly toned and shapely. She still had her cute leather sandals.

Silvia still wore her dark grey pumps, naked. Gretchen still had her boots laced up, and Jennie still had her lucky shoes. Calvin had his muddy jeans and jacket and no shoes.

Aleeda gave the girls each something to wear, kissed them all passionately and deeply, taking her time with every single student and even more time with Silvia, giving Silvia a chance to suck on Aleeda's massive rack. Aleeda planned on driving them in her car, a large sedan, back to civilization, but her car did not start.

Luckily, with it sitting in a garage, no one had to go outside in the rain. Returning to the fireplace and stoking the fire, they gathered around to get warm and soon found themselves uncomfortable in clothing and stripped. They found themselves uncomfortable sitting so they engaged in an orgy lasting two hours. With everyone thoroughly spent, everyone fell asleep in a big sweaty heap.

Upon waking, Calvin found himself resting with Silvia's massive breasts pushed against his face. He fondled her large breast and sucked her nipple.

It was dawn now, everyone must have been extremely tired from all the ejaculations and orgasms. The electricity had been restored sometime, and Aleeda called a tow truck service and chartered a limo service to drive the class back to school.

"Does this mean I have to put on clothes?" Beatrice whined.

Again, Aleeda gave each of them a slow tearful kiss passionately on the lips to send them off.

"Please visit!" Aleeda ordered Silvia and the rest as she wiped tears from her eyes.

"What do you call that place?" Silvia asked.

"How about what my uncle called it, Voluptua?" Aleeda answered, and Silvia liked the name.

A van drove the group back to school. Gretchen tried her best to not cry but bawled along the whole ride. Jennie tried to comfort her, and they kissed.

Silvia could not believe she had spent so much time naked having sex with her students. The shock of the events wore off as she realized she had sucked Calvin's dick innumerable times and licked miles of pussy.

That certainly was fun! Silvia thought to herself.

_______18 Epilogue

Calvin saw that Silvia had given him the highest grade he could receive when he viewed his grades. After the last day of exams, Calvin received an email from Professor Lapin to meet the following day first thing at her office.

He knocked on her office door and heard shuffling inside the room before the door cracked open, and Silvia craned her neck from behind the door.

"Calvin, thank you for coming," Silvia said. "Please come inside."

Calvin shuffled through the doorway, and Silvia shut the door abruptly behind him. He turned to face her, and he froze.

Silvia stood wearing nothing but her glasses and high heels.

"Wow, professor," Calvin said, and Silvia approached him and slowly put her arms around his neck to pull him close for a passionate kiss.

In a few short minutes, Silvia helped Calvin strip his clothes, and they made love several times in her cramped office.

______

"You are easily the best professor I have ever had," Calvin said with a sigh as Silvia bobbed her head in his lap, slurping as she sucked his hard cock.

The feel of his thick, veiny cock on her tongue, especially as he erupted in her mouth, had become Silvia's new favorite thing.

"Mm hmm," Silvia moaned with his cock in her mouth, and she let it drop from her hot lips to speak. "You are such a great student, letting me suck your cock. Now be a good boy and fill my mouth!"

Her words were all he needed and quickly came to his edge, erupting in her yielding mouth.

Thoroughly drained of his seed, Calvin fumbled for a cigarette in his pocket as he put his clothes back on. Silvia buttoned on a vest, zipped on her mini skirt and slid on her jacket. Calvin noticed she did not have a bra or panties.

"No bra or underwear, huh? You are getting wild, professor!"

"After going completely naked in that place, I cannot wear them anymore. Plus teaching in front of the class without underwear or a bra is really exciting. I also wanted to ask you to return tomorrow morning."

"Tomorrow? Today is the last day of exams?" Calvin said.

"I wanted to give you and your classmates a special thank you for a great semester. Be here tomorrow!" Silvia said.

____________

That following morning he arrived as Gretchen did, and they awkwardly looked at each other for a brief minute before they knocked on Silvia's door.

"So, how have things been, Gretchen?" Calvin asked. In truth neither of them had seen each other since leaving 'Voluptua'.

Gretchen did not answer and just looked at him, her hand at her collar as she tried to restrain a smile but blushed instead.

"Ever wonder what things are like back in Voluptua?" Calvin asked, and he could see a visible reaction in Gretchen. She bit her bottom lip and breathed heavily, and he could see her nipples pushing even harder at her tiny little shirt. "I missed you Gretchen. Want to hang out sometime and share a joint?"

Gretchen shifted in her boots. She could not hide her smile from him.

"Come on, girl, I know you, girl. Why can we not be friends?" Calvin asked, knocking on the door again.

Gretchen stared at him and before she could speak the sound of someone approaching, their heels clicking on the floor, interrupted them. Beatrice and Silvia approached with smiles and waves before they gave them both hugs and kisses.

"Did Jennie decide not to join us?" Silvia asked.

"Not to what?" Jennie called from down the opposite hall.

"We all have the next week off until the next term. Aleeda invited me to her place for the whole week..." Silvia swung her keys around her finger.

_____________

"Silvia!" Aleeda answered the door wearing only her slippers, standing proudly naked.