Extra Credit Group Pt. 01

Story Info
"F's" turn to "A's" in Ms. Phillip's special study sessions.
1.6k words
3.86
41.3k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people in this story are fictional and 18 or older. Enjoy this loveable teacher and he special study group.

*****

I sat in front of my final class, remedial American history, why I chose to teach this subject I have no idea. It's so boring talking about what any American with common sense knew is just boring. I envy Ms. Grey, the health teacher, she gets to spend almost half the year talking about sex. Odd since she's a cock tease for trolls.

However I can feel every boy in my classes undressing me with their eyes, and I can't blame them. I'm not thin by any means, but all my curves are in the best places. My brown eyes and sweet face framed by blonde curls that cascade onto my shoulders and just past my neck, leading to a set of GG46 tits that hold up pretty well. My tummy has a slight pudge, but I haven't met a man that had a problem with it. My full, luscious ass fills out every skirt I wear and my long legs are a stair ways to my pussy, with only a small stripe of blonde hair. Call me vain if you wish, but I'm damn hot.

While I love my body it actually causes way too many problems. Needless to say boys can't take their eyes off me, but that means grades drop. Even top students fail my normal classes and wind up here, leaving me with a final class of 12 horny boys, and 2 lesbian students who might be fun in a couple years.

Of all the students 5 are 18 and all of them are doomed to fail. Unless they have a chance at some extra credit, that's where this story starts.

*****

"John, Caleb, Mark, Greg, and Kel please stay after class, we all need to have a word." The boys duck their heads as the class carried out their ritual of oo's. The bell rang and the class filed out leaving just me and the boys.

"Listen I'm not one to sugar coat things so I'll just be honest. You're all probably going to fail." The looks ranged from horrified to simple depression. I had to let it hang a moment just to enjoy my little surprise for them. "However, I've decided to do an extra credit group, so you can bring up your grades." Relief came across their faces and Caleb raised his hand, he always had a question. "Will we need our books?" I couldn't suppress a giggle as I slid my jacket off and tossed it on my desk, "No this isn't going to be that kind group."

"What do you mean Ms. Phillips?"

"Boys do you think I'm blind? I know why you can't keep your grades up, it's because something else is 'getting up'"

The boys flushed red and dropped their heads, "Boys, look up it's no fun talking to the tops of your heads."

They slowly raised up, a mix of fear and embarrassment coating their faces. "Much better, now let me put aside your worries. I'm not upset, in fact I love that you look, it's a huge turn on to know so many good looking guys want me. Next let me fill you in about the little group I have planned, basically for the past year our lovely school system has been working me to the bone, and that's put a big dent in my sex life. Now you see how that's a problem, right?"

The boys nodded and stared fixated on the bombshell, bbw's talk of her poor sex-uation. "So would you boys, like to help your poor sex starved teacher, and earn some extra credit at the same time?" Another chorus of nods came from my audience. I took a moment to observe the room.

There was Caleb, a sweet tall blonde boy who was a bit on the pudgy side. He was always so nice and respectful, even if he glued his baby blues to my ass. Then there was John, a tall thin boy with a mess of curly red hair and green eyes. With a typical ginger complexion and some stray freckles. Just behind him was Mark and Greg both football stars who stood at a good 6 foot and had all the muscle that came with football workouts. Finally there was Kel as short, nerdy type who sported his collection of video game tee shirts on a daily basis. Despite his scrawny body he had a cute face and dark hair with matching blue eyes.

They all sat fixated waiting for my next announcement, why keep them waiting. "So boys I'm basically asking who wants to fuck their teacher?" Their eyes were as wide as the moon, and they exchanged confused glances. "Yes, I just asked if you wanted fuck your teacher, cause I need some good, hard, wild pounding, and I know you're the ones for the job so, are you interested?"

Again silence and glances, I expected them to get up and walk out, until of all of them Caleb raised his hand. "Yes, Caleb?"

"So...basically you want us to trade ourselves for a good grade?"

"No! You make it sound so cheap! None of you have to do this, I was just trying to give you an easier way to earn a grade. If you don't want to have hours of wild, fun, sweaty sex at your horny teacher's house. Then we can just meet here and study for the final exam. So, what will it be?"

They mulled the idea over before finally Mark raised his hand, "So is it just sex then we get a grade?"

I laughed, "No, I thought of that at first, but I decided to make you earn your grade, and I'll explain much more after we have reached a decision."

"I'm in!" busted from John, and the others turned there gaze to him. "Don't look at me like that! I just think this is a really good idea." He slumped back in his chair.

"Well, that's one so how about the rest, this is all or nothing." The room was silent until I finally decided they needed a little encouragement. I slowly reached up to the buttons of my red blouse. As I twirled the button, "Boys let me show you what the curriculum of the group will include." I popped the first button and a smirk broke across my face as I watched the boys watch with intent. I carried on with each button until the shirt fell open and revealed my big, bouncy, lace covered tits. "How many of you have thought of these?"

Hands shot up like fireworks, as they're eyes roamed across my breasts. "Yeah, you all wanna squeeze my huge, swollen titties, huh?" Another chorus of nods from my approving audience. "You've dreamt of licking and sucking on'em while I feel you hard cocks." More nods and begging eyes as I reached around unhooked the lacey garment. "So who wants to cum, to our little extra credit group?" Again hands shot up like bullets from guns and I let the bra drop to the floor. The boy's jaws fell open at the sight of my massive milkers, with creamy pink areolas and nipples hard a diamond.

"You like?" Of couse they nodded. "They're so big and lonely, they just want some nice warm hands to play with them." Of all the boys in that room, one was a man, Kel. He got up and walked right to my desk.

"May I Ms. Phillips?" He asked tentatively as he gazed at my boobs. I raised my arms in a swift, straight motion making them bounce to his delight. "Go right ahead."

He reached out and took my left breast and began to massage my swollen tit. I let out a soft moan as his hands kneaded my flesh. The other boys watched in amazement as their classmate fondled their teacher. I looked around, "If you want a turn then come on up," I lifted my other breast, "I've got two titties to play with." Caleb practically jumped from his chair and ran over. Taking my heavy tit he lifted it to his lips and sucked my swollen nipple into his eager mouth. I let out a soft groan, and Kel took a hint as he greedily sucked my other tit. The other three each got up and quickly circled me, Kel and Caleb kept sucking while the others rubbed on them and took turns kissing my puffy, pouty red lips.

In the middle of a deep kiss with Mark, Caleb reached down and began sliding his hand on my thigh. My hand shot down and caught his wrist. "Uh-uh, not yet." A sad puppy look came across his face and the others as I pushed them away and redressed myself.

I went behind my desk and picked up note cards with my address and the date and time for Saturday. Giving each of them a card I said, "This is my address and the time I want to see you Saturday, if have plans change them." They all nodded and began to file out of the room, but I stopped them. "Boys! One more sneak peek before you go!" They jumped and spun around to see my lift my skirt and show that I had chosen to 'forget' panties today."

They all left smiling, so did I as I pictured 5 cocks pounding me into multiple orgasms. The thought was so overwhelming I came twice as I drove home.