Extra Credit Pt. 02

Story Info
Miss Vega takes Cay home.
4.1k words
4.65
36.3k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive to my place was mostly quiet. Despite the many questions circling my thoughts I didn't want to push Cay to answer them all right away. She sat staring out the passenger window with her dark black hair lined over her eyes, hiding herself from my view. It left me anxious to connect with her again. She was a wall that I could not break through. Thirty minutes into our drive, I finally urged myself to speak.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" I felt weird using a term of endearment for the first time in over a year. It sounded awkward coming from my lips.

"Yes ma'am." Cay answered back in a monotone voice.

"Cay, I'd like to ask you some questions about your father." She said nothing in return. I took her silence as a willingness to comply. "Does he hit you?" Again, Cay said nothing. Her silence was suffocating. "Are you scared to answer my question?"

"You wouldn't understand," she finally said.

"Explain it to me," I urged.

"Bad girls need to be punished."

"What?" I asked, not expecting her response to be so blunt.

"If I'm a bad girl, I need to punished," she said again, almost rehearsing her words.

"Is that what he told you?"

"No," she started. "Well, yes. But it's not like that. I ask for it." We had reached my driveway at that point. I put the car in park and thought carefully on what to say next. Cay stared ahead, analyzing the exterior of my quaint house while I fumbled into unknown territory.

"Cayla, no one has the right to hit you no matter what they tell you. You don't have to defend him anymore, he can't hurt you from here. He'll never hu-"

"This was a mistake," Cayla said as she stepped out of the car in a hurry. I quickly got out as well, scared that she might take off running if I lagged behind.

"Cayla dont!" I said firmly. My student remained where she stood, back towards me. "Turn around." Cayla turned to face me though her eyes were aimed downwards. "Look at me," I tried again. She gazed up into my eyes and I had to refrain from loudly inhaling. Her eyes were penetrating, unlike anything I'd ever seen before. I was peering into an ocean of foamy blues and hunter greens swirling madly in each iris. It was mesmerizing. "Let's go inside and we'll talk about this. You're staying here tonight, okay?"

"Yes ma'am," she answered slowly. I was beginning to notice Cayla's willingness to obey whenever I told her what to do. It wasn't something she seemed to even think about. As we walked inside I took her bag and set it on a side table where I kept my keys. I guided my guest into the living room, passing the kitchen on the way.

"Are you hungry or thirsty? Can I get you some water?"

"No thank you," Cay answered. I doubted she had eaten since school lunch, over five hours ago. Out of habit I poured her a drink of water and carried it into the living room.

"Sit down, please." I told her as I set her water on a table beside her. I sat down beside her and watched her as she tried to get comfortable. Cayla kept her knees tucked in closely with her hands over her lap. She glanced around the room, looking everywhere but into my eyes. I had gotten used to her lack of speaking and knew we would sit in silence for hours if I didn't say something first. "Cayla," I started. "When I gave you extra credit last week I saw bruises under your skirt." Her eyes widened then. She turned to look at me and surprisingly responded without being asked to.

"You looked under my skirt?"

"Uh-" I hadn't expected that. "Well, yes. You had bruises. Was that from your father?"

"I told you. I was bad."

"You keep saying that but it sounds to me like he's taught you that abuse is okay."

"I know it's not okay. But I asked for it. I wanted him to spank me." My eyes widened. Had I heard that correctly?

"You wanted to be hit?"

"Yes," she said with certainty.

"Why?" Cayla refrained from giving me an answer. I saw her cheeks begin to grow red the longer I stared at her. "Cay, if you want this will stay between us. No one else has to know."

"I-" She stuttered, trying to find the proper explanation. "I'm a submissive." I couldn't even find the words. What was she saying? How could I ask her to explain that? Cayla seemed to pick up on my confusion. "I do what my dad says and he tells me I'm a good girl. I like it. When I'm bad I get punished. Usually a spanking."

"You said you...like it?" I was trying so hard not to make Cayla feel uncomfortable but this was far beyond anything I had ever experienced in bed. I had spanked my fiance a few times before but never as a punishment. The term "bad girl" was hardly thrown around in our relationship.

"You think I'm a freak," Cayla concluded. She began to move away from me, a look of dread in her eyes.

"No! I just... Why did you run away from your dad if you... like what he does to you?"

"Because he was never like this. He touches me, now. He told me when I turned 18 it would be consensual and he could..." Her voice trailed off as she lowered her head. Cayla's long black hair cascaded around her face. "He's not my real father. He married my mother when I was young then she passed away."

"Has he ever...?"

"No," she answered. "I'm... a virgin. But he wants to. That's why I don't like to be home." My head was spinning. My curiosity over a quiet student had grown into far more than I could ever imagine. Now I had a submissive sitting on my couch, and I was unsure of what to do next.

"Drink some water," I said without thinking. Cayla reached for the glass I had set beside her and took a gulp of it while her eyes connected with mine. I had figured she could use a sip after confessing something like that but did not take into account the manner in which I had said it.

"Do you always listen to what someone tells you?" I asked curiously. I could see how she'd easily be taken advantage of that way.

"I know you must think I'm crazy. There's no way to describe it. I feel free when someone else is making my decisions. Submitting yourself over to someone, trusting them with everything, it's not like anything else." Cayla was ashamed of herself, I could tell. I had made her feel this way with my questions and inability to understand. But the more I watched her listen to me, the more I began to think that maybe I did know what she was talking about. Cayla was being very good and I wanted nothing more than to tell her so.

"Why do you listen to me?" I wondered then.

"I wish you hadn't asked me that," she said lowly.

"Answer my question, Cay." I told her, feeling unashamed in knowing she'd obey.

"Please, no." I had never seen her hesitate or refuse me. My thoughts traveled back to the sight of her purple bottom, bruised by something she deemed as "being a bad girl". Did this situation call for the same punishment? I reached out and ran my hand through Cay's hair before settling it near the crook of her neck, my thumb resting behind her ear. She stared into my eyes then, surprised by the physical contact. I repeated myself to her.

"Answer my question." She must have realized our proximity then because with a glance between us, she swallowed and tried to find the words.

"I want you to be my dom."

"What?" Somehow this teenage girl was far more experienced in this realm than I was, despite being a virgin.

"My dominant. I want you to be the one who commands me. I-...I want to be your good girl." A dark red blush crept across her cheeks again as she broke eye contact. I had to admit listening to her turned me on. I felt my nipples grow erect beneath my bra, my skin sizzling with a special kind of warmth. My good girl?

"Why?"

"My first day in your class, you told me to sit down. You snapped your fingers without looking me in the eyes. On the third week you told me to speak, when I raised my hand. You didn't even know my name yet. Just said, "You. Speak." I tried to get good grades for you, to impress you. It didn't work." Cayla said these things with a clear memory of each event. I couldn't recall a single moment she mentioned. How had I been so aloof to such a beauty? "I have been trying to get your attention for months, but you only noticed me when I turned in an assignment late. I thought you were going to punish me. I wanted you to." I didn't know what to say. To imagine this girl pining for me of all people blew my mind. I confess, what she was proposing was different but intriguing to me. Cayla Draxler wanted my words in her head. And I wanted to put them there.

"Close your eyes," I finally told her. She looked at me unsure of herself, but listened regardless. "Hold still." I wasn't sure what I was doing even as the words were coming out of my mouth. To cross this line with a student meant never coming back. Once I committed to whatever it was Cay was presenting me with, I'd always carry it with me. I scooted closer to the young girl until my knees were touching hers. I could smell her coconut shampoo as well as a light scent of perspiration she had developed out of nerves. Slowly I leaned in and drew my tongue along the conch of her ear. The moment I touched her I heard her exhale unevenly, nearly shaking from my contact. I dragged my tongue down her ear until I reached her earlobe, then sucked on the soft flesh. "Good girl," I cooed into her ear. Her hands turned into fists on her lap, squeezing the fabric of her skirt as hard as she could. I became wet at the idea that I was turning her on.

With my hand I turned her chin to face me until I could plant my lips against hers. I kissed her vigorously while she held her ground, leaning backwards as I pushed myself closer to her. I moaned into her lips delighted by the taste of her. It had been a very long time since I had touched another woman. At that thought I pulled away. When I did Cay held her ground, eyes still closed as she was directed.

"It's okay. You can open your eyes." She stared back at me with excitement in each iris. She wanted more from me but could not ask for it. "Have you ever kissed a girl before?" She shook her head. I had just stolen her first kiss. "Is...this okay?"

"I'll do whatever you tell me," she tried to assure me though it didn't make me feel better.

"I know you will. But I want you to tell me what you're thinking." Cay paused to review herself then answered softly, like she always did.

"I'd like to undress for you. I think that'd make you happy. It makes Jacob happy." Just the thought of her father left a knot in my stomach.

"We're not going to talk about him anymore," I told her as I realized I was the one in control in this situation. "And you're not going to go home anymore. From now on you'll take the bus to my house immediately after school. I will make you a key, and you will stay in the guest bedroom. No more wandering the streets, is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am," Cayla said quickly. I had a feeling she was happy with my decision.

"Cayla," I said to gain her focus. "I want to be clear on this. If I'm your.. dom, than no one can tell you what to do anymore. You'll only listen to me, okay?" Her eyes seemed to brighten then. I got the sense that she had been waiting to hear those words for some time, though I couldn't say why. I didn't care. I wanted her all to myself. I wanted to be a dom.

"I-" she hesitated. "I have a question."

"Yes?"

"What can I call you?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Well, I can keep calling you ma'am or Ms. Vega. Some subs call their dom Mistress. I don't want to disrespect you," she said. How cute was that? I wanted to kiss her again for being so adorable but the more I thought about it the more I realized her submission was everything I ever wanted. I looked forward to more curious questions from her, allowing me to make the decisions she couldn't.

"You can call me Miss or Miss Vega," I decided. I felt very dirty then as I leaned in so my lips were once more close to her ear. "And when you're about to cum you can call me Eden." Was that the way a dom was supposed to act with their sub? I felt assured when Cay quivered.

"Come on," I told her as I stood to my feet, holding one hand out for her to take. She grasped my hand and followed behind as I guided her to my bedroom. Turning on a dim lamp I moved her to sit at the side of my bed while I stood before her. I grabbed my shirt by it's ends and pulled it up over my head and tossed it to the floor. Then I slipped out of my black dress pants and kicked them aside as well. I slipped out of my flats until I was standing in my underwear watching the girl who watched me. She eyed my flesh toned bra and white panties. Her eyes lingered over my breasts before she continuously gazed at me up and down. I couldn't remember the last time I had undressed like this for anyone. Possibly with my ex-fiance during our first month together. Never after. I felt empowered by this girl; a student who could hardly make eye contact with me. Cay didn't say anything as I expected. I moved closer to her and drew my knee up high between her legs. She gasped as I pressed into her groin with my knee and moved her back onto the bed until she was laying in the middle. Then I crawled over her and began to kiss her once more. Her hands carefully dipped into my auburn hair, her needs finally taking over and forcing her into action. My own hands plied at the buttons on her shirt one at a time. When they were all undone I spread the shirt open and ran my hands over her body. My fingers massaged the fabric of her bra and her breasts beneath. She was almost the same size as me, a 32C. I molded her soft flesh between my fingers causing Cay to moan. It was first time I heard her release the sound of her ecstasy, and it drove me wild. I reached for her wrists and moved them above her head.

"Keep them there," I told her.

"Yes Miss Vega," she huffed between heated breaths. Carefully I unclasped the hook of her bra at the center of her chest then unstrapped each band on either side of her shoulders. I peeled up the article of clothing and tossed it to the floor, certain that she wouldn't be needing it for the rest of the night. I gazed in awe at her perky breasts and small pink nipples. They had hardened with her excitement, enticing me further. I planted my lips onto her left bulb and sucked delicately on her erect nipple. Cay arched her back and elicited another moan as I sucked harder. Very carefully I nipped her with my teeth to which she jumped and nearly squealed out in surprise.

"Ahh Miss Vega. My breasts are so sensitive. Please," she panted. I hadn't expected her to speak to me during such an intimate moment but because she had, I decided to make her continue.

"Please what?" I said as I switched to her other breast and began to suck on her tip.

"Ahhhh." She moaned again, lacing her own hands together in order to squeeze something tightly. Despite all her squirming she remained with her hands above her head. "No one's ever touched me like this," she whispered as she squeezed her eyes closed. I pulled away then, realizing she had dodged me again.

"Please what? Finish what you were going to say." She slowly stopped moving and tried to catch her breath.

"Please Miss Vega don't stop," she confessed. I smiled to myself and pinched her other nipple with my teeth once again. Just the same as before Cay flinched and released a quick gasp. She was very sensitive, never having been played with in the way I played with her. I kept that in mind for the next time I wanted to touch her. I began a trail of kisses down the center of Cayla's belly until I reached the hem of her skirt. With my fingers I dipped below her waist band and began to peel the skirt down. Cay helped by lifting her hips up, revealing to me she wanted to give me access without me having to ask.

"Good girl," I said softly. Cay's eyes rolled to the back of her head while she bit down on her plump lips. Something about those two words strung together did something to her. I liked seeing it and knowing I was the source. With her skirt off I could see the panties she wore this time were pink. Between her legs the fabric was soaked, her arousal visible to me now. I carefully spread her apart with one hand on each of her thighs. Cay was still biting her lip, peering up at the ceiling unsure of what I would do to her next.

"Do you masturbate?" I asked her then. From here I could smell the scent of her arousal. It reminded me of tea leaves and honeydew.

"Yes," Cay confessed in a near whisper.

"I want you to tell me what you fantasize about when you masturbate." With that I pressed my lips onto her panties, directly over her wet spot and sucked. Cay bucked her hips off the bed in surprise, moaning loudly for me to enjoy. "Go on," I urged her, realizing the sound of Cay's voice was a major turn on for me.

"Y-You of course, Miss Vega," She trembled.

"What about me? Tell me or I'll stop." I started to drag my tongue over her underwear tauntingly. Just below I could feel the curves of her swollen lips begging for direct contact. The closer I got to her sex the more daring I became. I wanted to learn what "submissive" truly meant.

"I used to imagine myself naked under your desk during class where no one could see. Sometimes I'm handcuffed." I peeled her underwear away and kissed her clit. She tasted divine. "Ahhh." Again Cay began to buck her hips up to try and get herself closer to my lips. She was shaved completely, and I salivated a little at the sight.

"Yes?" I said, imploring her to continue.

"After your lecture y-you'd tell me I have until the bell rings to make you cum." I swirled my tongue over her clitoris as I thought about her response. She was creative, to say the least. Somehow her fantasies aligned with my own; I felt the dampness in my underwear grow as I imagined her dark desires with her.

"That can be arranged," I answered as I grabbed her underwear by the waistband and pulled them down her legs. I heard Cay shudder while her body began to tremble again. My words alone were pushing her to the edge. "But first you'd need to know what you're doing. My lectures usually run an hour long, which doesn't leave you with much time." As I spread her legs apart once more I ran a slow finger up Cay's center until my fingertip was pressed against her clitoris. Carefully I began to rub her small bead at a slow pace, adding a second finger. Cay was now squeezing the sheets of my bed with both hands, biting into her own arm to release the tension that was building inside her. I dipped my face between her legs then pressed my tongue into her entrance. Cay released a long moan, spreading her legs apart even further for me. Within her walls her muscles clamped tightly around my tongue. I could taste the sweet liquid of her arousal and began to lap it into my mouth, nursing her pussy like a dog.

"Ahhhhh," Cay cried. "Eden, ohh god. I-I'm so close." Hearing her say my name made me want to penetrate her right then and there, but I respected her virginity too much to steal it on our first night. If she really was mine, then I would have more opportunities to decide when to deflower my student. I rubbed her clitoris at a quicker speed and began to suck on her sweet entrance while running my tongue in and out of her. Cay began to buck her hips again as her muscles grew rigid and tense in preparation for her release.

"Cum, Cayla." I told her. "Be a good girl and cum for me, baby."

"Eden!" My beautiful sub moaned. Her inner walls tightened around my tongue as a wave of pleasure washed over her. Cay climaxed right into my mouth while her hips gyrated against me. To my surprise I felt her hands clamp down into my hair and pull me tightly into her wet center. Her orgasm lasted all but ten seconds while I continued to suck on her vagina and coax out all of her cream with my tongue. Licking her was a treat; I didn't want to leave this paradise between her legs.

12