Extra Duty Escapades

Story Info
Working extra duty has its perks!
2.4k words
4.36
14.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While working extra duty as a security officer at my small local airport I made my way to the family restroom to relieve myself. The lobby was empty and there were no flights to screen for the next couple of hours so I figured it'd be a good time to pull up some porn on my phone and rub one out to kill some time. The family restroom was perfect for this as it is spacious and private, having a full locking door instead of stalls. I checked the door handle and found it unlocked. As I opened it and stepped inside I abruptly found that it was indeed occupied.

Rick, one of the younger TSA guys in his early 20s, had Rachel, a mid thirties rental car worker, bent over the toilet and was giving her the business. She was holding herself up on the handicap railing, one behind the toilet and one to the right. Her bra was on the floor and her shirt was around her neck, letting her fill C tits hang flapping in the air. Her pants were on the floor, still wrapped around one ankle, and her round ass was pressed into Ricks crotch. She heard the door open first and turned her head to look at me, her green eyes widening as she realized what was happening. "Oh shit" she stammered as she tried to stand up. Rick, who was still completely oblivious and pounding away, tried to keep her in place by pushing down on her back.

I let the door slam behind me, getting his attention. His head snapped my way in mid stroke. "Oh fuck, ugh, hey Officer Jones" he stammered, attempting to bend down and pull up his pants, unsheathing his impressive 9 inch cock from Rachel's used twat.

I knew I had three choices; be a dick and tell them to get the fuck out, act like nothing happened and walk out, or be cool and see how far it'd go. Already being horny and having the smell of sex in the air I thought I'd give the third option a go. "Hey Rick, looks like y'all are having fun. No need to get dressed, it looked like Rachel was close to getting off on that stacked tool of yours, weren't you Rachel?" I said as I leaned against the wall, rubbing my stiffening member through my trousers.

"Umm, yeah I was." Rachel admitted, pieces of her fiery red hair matted to her forehead. She was the type of red head I've dreamt about and beat my meat to on several occasions. She had bright green eyes and freckles dotting her milky white skin. Her nipples were puffy and a shade of light pink that drove me crazy. Although I couldn't see her pubes I imagined they were just as red as the hair on her head, further indulging my fantasy.

"Well then please, don't let me stop you." I encouraged, continuing to rub the ever increasing bulge forming in my pants.

Being the eager young lad he was and not wanting to pass up a good piece of ass Rick licked his hand and rubbed the saliva on the tip of his still hard dick and lined it back up with Rachel's waiting gash. With a quick thrust forward he was balls deep and pounding her with gusto. I could tell neither one of them had ever had anyone watch them before as they kept looking over at me as they rocked back and forth from the rhythm of their fucking.

"You guys are fucking hot together" I told them as I watched Rick start to long stroke Rachel's wet pussy. He was pulling back leaving just the tip of his cock parting her soft lips and then rocketing forward, burying himself balls deep with a slap and wet squishing sound. Rachel bucked forward with the jolts and moaned. "I came in here to jack off to porn on my phone, but the live show is much better. Do y'all mind if go ahead with my plans?" I asked as I began to unzip my fly in anticipation.

"I'm cool with it" Rick said as he grabbed each side of Rachel's hips and thrust his long dick deep into her chasm again.

"Yeah, it's fine with me." Rachel grunted as her cunt was pounded by Ricks thick rod.

"Awesome" I responded as I fished my stiff cock out of the front of my work pants. Rick had me in the length department by a couple inches but I was wider than him in girth by an inch and a half at least, making it difficult to get a full wraparound grip. I began massaging my swollen, purpling tip as I watched Rachel's pale tits bounce and sway above the porcelain, her crimson hair cascading over her shoulders and swinging to the rhythm.

It wasn't long before I saw Rachel's legs start to shake, her body giving in to the ball slapping Rick was putting on her clit. With each thrust from him she sank lower and lower towards the commode, moaning softly. She turned her head towards me and buried her face into her shoulder, muffling her cries of "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Rick continued to pound into her dripping twat as she put her hands on the toilet seat to steady herself. Her knees buckled a bit as she rode her orgasm and I watched as every quiver and spasm rippled through her soft ass cheeks.

I continued stroking my thick manhood as Rachel's orgasm subsided. Rick had picked up his pace and I knew he was close to finishing, so I worked my balls through my boxers and open fly and began massaging them with my left hand while I feverishly worked my shaft with my right quickening my own release.

"I'm gonna cum, Rach." Rick informed her and in one quick motion she spun off of his turgid member and sat on the toilet, her mouth wide open waiting for his load. Her legs were spread open and her crotch was facing me. Much to my enjoyment I found that I was not wrong about her pubes. They were blazing red and neatly trimmed to a point above her open slit. Her lips were swollen and puffy and a mix between bright pink and a deeper shade of red. They also glistened in the fluorescent lighting from the sweet nectar that flowed from her during her orgasm.

Rick furiously pumped his long dick as he brought himself to release. "Here it comes!" he told her as he aimed his purple tip at her waiting mouth. Rachel stuck her tongue out just as the first stream of splooge rocked to the back of her throat. Rick grunted as he unleashed two more heavy volleys on the red heads waiting tongue. He squeezed his cock half way down the shaft and milked it towards the tip, expelling one final glob of jizz onto the pool formed on Rachel's tongue. Once he was done she looked up at him and withdrew her tongue, closing her mouth and swallowed with an audible "gulp". She opened her mouth afterwards and again stuck out her tongue, showing him that she had taken every drop of cum he had given her.

"That's so fucking hot." I told them as I continued pumping my stick.

Rick looked at me and grinned. "Felt fucking amazing too." he told me. "You should get her to finish you off. She's got an incredible mouth. Thanks babe, I've gotta get back to work." he told her as he leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips. His tongue darted into her mouth as he reached down and squeezed her right breast, the soft flesh bulging out between his fingers. I watched as his tongue continued to probe her slightly open mouth, knowing he was tasting the fresh deposit of semen he had just given her. After another minute he straightened up and got dressed, flopping his now limp but still impressive schlong into his boxers. He tucked his shirt in and buttoned his pants as he walked towards me. "Y'all have fun" he said with a grin. I stepped away from the door as he exited and locked it behind him as it closed.

"So," Rachel said as I turned back to her, cock in hand. "Do I get to gag on that thick cock of yours?" she asked as she watched a drop of precum escape my meatus.

"I'd love for you to." I told her as I stepped in front of her, my dripping dick about even with her mouth. "But first, can I see that fire crotch of yours?" I asked.

"Oh, you like redheads, huh?" she asked playfully as she leaned back and spread her legs. Her pubic hair almost seemed to glow and her lips were still pouty with a trace of red left in them from her fucking. She reached down and parted them as I watched, inserting her middle finger into her honey pot. When she pulled it out I could see that it was coated with her wetness and I yearned so badly to taste it. Almost as if she sensed my thoughts she brought the finger to her lips and fully inserted it into her mouth, sucking it and pulling it out clean. "It taste amazing" she cooed at me, her green eyes full of lust.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I grabbed the back of her head as I stepped forward, thrusting my wide, veiny cock into her open mouth. Her lips stretched wide as I grabbed a fist full of her red hair and the keys on my duty belt jingled as I thrust my hips forward, stuffing as much of my raging hard on into her mouth as I could. I pulled back on her hair forcing her to look up at me. Her green eyes began to fill with water as I pressed forward more, stretching her lips to the limit and inching my way deeper into her throat. I could feel her gag reflex kick in as she began to cough and wretch on my invading johnson.

"Aww, is it too much for you?" I asked as I began backing out a bit, allowing her to regain her composure.

"Mm mmm" she moaned as she shook her head back and forth in a "no" motion.

"No?" I asked in astonishment.

"No" she said breathlessly "I may gag, but I love a good throat fucking." with that she spit a thick glob of saliva onto my cock head and smeared it down my shaft, lubing me for the throat fucking she desired. "Now, grab my fucking hair and don't stop until your balls are empty."

Who the fuck was I to argue with that?! I took another fist full of her hair and shoved my slick prick back into her waiting mouth. I hit her gaging point but this time I didn't stop. I quickly shot my hips forward forcing more of my meat into her than before. She wretched but held her place, trying to stretch her lips further around my ridged tool. I pulled back and thrust forward again causing a gaging sound to escape her lips. I looked down to see tears rolling down her cheeks. "You good?" I asked, a little concerned.

"Mm hmm" she gurgled back nodding her head in the affirmative. She reached up and grabbed my ass through my trousers, pulling me in deeper.

"Okay" I said as I reveled in the sensation of her throat convulsing around me. "This isn't going to take much longer." I told her as I began bucking my hips back and forth. I pulled back on her hair tighter and began really slamming my cock into her throat. I withdrew to just before the corona of my dickhead and thrust back forward, watching as her lips stretched wide and tears streaked her face. Strings of saliva were beginning to flow from the corners of her mouth and gurgling sounds escaped with every thrust. I took in the sight and sounds as I began fucking her face with abandon.

"Fuck" I moaned through gritted teeth "you're about to get another load to swallow." I told her as I felt myself nearing the brink. Her right hand came up and massages my balls while her left hand rested on my thigh. My keys were jingling with every thrust, almost hitting her in the face as she took the majority of my dick into her mouth. With a few more thrust I felt my balls tighten and my legs locked. As I spewed my first rope Rachel impaled herself as far as she could onto me. I could feel her throat flex as she swallowed my first sting of semen which was quickly followed by two more. I collapsed down a little and pulled her in by the back of her head as again her throat flexed and her tongue swirled along the underside of my shaft. I spasmed as the finale jet of cum escaped my quaking cock.

I righted myself and stood up as Rachel leaned back, my deflating cock falling limply from her sloppy mouth. Her chest was covered in saliva as she licked her lips and wiped her eyes. "That's the fattest cock I've ever sucked." she informed me. "I'd love to feel it stretch my pussy one day. Maybe even my ass if I could work up to it."

"I'd like that" I said as I watched her rub the shiny saliva into one of her puffy nipples.

"I look forward to it. Now, I've got to get ready to go back to work" she told me as she reached beside the toilet and grabbed her makeup bag. "At least all you've got to do is stuff that monster back into your pants. It's gonna take me a couple minutes to get back to being decent. That's good though, it would look funny if we both walked out together and someone saw us."

"That's true" I told her. "Well, that sure beat jacking off! Thanks!"

"Anytime" she said with a grin. "Rick and I usually do this once a day when we're both working. If your here I'll let him know we need to start including you. I've never been double teamed by such impressive cocks. It'd be fun."

"I'm definitely down for that!" I told her as I zipped my pants back up. I watched her grab some tissue from the dispenser and start to wipe off her breast as I exited, not believing the luck I just had. I couldn't wait to get to my office and text Sarah, my wife, about it.