Extra Service

Story Info
When a shop assistance decides to give you extra service.
896 words
49.2k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was running late and needed to get to the mall before it closed. I had a wedding on the next day and need a strapless bra to wear with my new dress and as all us women with amble boobs know, a decent strapless bra is a must.

I reached the lingerie store just as the shop assistance was closing up. "Please I'm desperate, I just need a bra. Please can I come in?" The shop assistance gave me a quick look up and down, smiled at me and opened the door.

"Thanks, you're a lifesaver. I will be really quick, I promise" I told her. "No problems at all. Just let me know what you're looking for so I can help you out" was her response.

"What size are you?.. I guess a D cup, right?" she said again appraising my body. "Just pop into a change room, whilst I lock the door, I don't want everyone to think we are still open." I nodded my thanks and walked into a change room.

It wasn't long before she was back with a handful of bras, in different styles and colours.

"Let me help you with the fitting," she said again smiling at me. I took of my t-shirt and bra and waited whilst she helped me into the first bra to try. "Wow you have great breasts" she said. I awkwardly smiled and said "thanks". She moved to cup my breasts to check the fit. "mmm not bad, but I think we can do better." She reached for another bra and handed it to me to put on.

Now I'm not a prude but I felt exposed with her standing there staring at my exposed breasts. She kept running her eyes over me. I know I have a good body. I'm 5'4 with a small waist, nice legs, great boobs and long blonde hair.

The shop assistance was a little shorter than me, with pixie cut dark hair and a slim frame.

"I think this one fits well" she said running her hands over my breasts to the back of the bra. I was feeling a little weird, were her hands lingering a little too long?

"What colour would you like?" she asked. "Black would be great" I responded.

She left the change room and came back with the bra and matching panties. "Let's see how the set looks on you. Take off your jeans and slip these on". She left the change room and waited until I was wearing the panties and bra. She came back in again, her eyes slowly perusing my body. "Oh" she said. "I think there's a loose thread on the panties." She walked towards me and dropped to her knees in front of me.

What the hell was going on?

"I'll just use me teeth to cut it off". I could feel her breath as she moved between my legs. She slipped her finger into the side of the panties and pulled the stray thread to her mouth. God, I could feel myself getting wet. The sight of this woman on her knees with her head buried in my crotch was turning me on.

"Now that looks better" I could feel her fingers smoothing the lace down and her breath still hot against me. "mmm I think you're getting a little moist down here".

OMG I couldn't take it. I reached down and grasped her head and pushed her face into my pussy. "Oh fuck" is all I could get out.

That was the only prompting she needed. Her hands ran up the side of my legs and her fingers hooked the panties pulling them down my legs.

Her tongue was out slowly licking my pussy lips as she ran her hands over my ass. I leaned back on the wall of the change room and spread my legs further apart as she started sucking on my clit. I moaned loudly as her tongue darted into me, her tongue expertly knowing where to go.

She slide a finger inside of me still licking and sucking as she went. My hand was in her hair holding her in the place.

"mmm you taste good' she said looking up at me and winking. She inserted another finger and began working my pussy in earnest, her tongue running back and forth over my clit.

I was so hot, this girl was so hot.

My free hand was on my breast, kneading and pulling at my nipple, the other still in her hair. Her hands and mouth were working over time. Sucking on my clit, finger fucking me.

My hips bucked with each thrust of her hand, desperate to get her fingers deeper inside of me. I held her head as I began to grind on to her face. "God you're going to make me cum."

That was her cue. Her fingers were working faster her mouth sucking hard on my clit, her tongue darting out touching my nub. My legs began to tremble and I felt the familiar heat of my orgasm rising through me. Bucking my hips, my pussy started to convulse on her fingers. I could hardly stand as my orgasm hit me.

I looked down at her as she looked up at me, pussy juice all over her mouth and chin. "How that was worth working back for."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
kafkafover 7 years ago
Er?

The person working in a store is an "assistant". "Assistance" is what they offer.

"I felt exposed with her standing there staring at my exposed breasts"

You felt exposed because you were exposed? Well, what a surprise! I felt bored reading this shit, because I was bored.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lana's First Taste of Milk Nursing the professor's lactating breasts.in Lesbian Sex
Side Dish A redheaded waitress gets inspired by two women and explores.in Lesbian Sex
Office Lust Pt. 01 Louise had lusted after her boss Lizette for months.in Lesbian Sex
Locked In Joanne and her math teacher pull an all-nighter.in Lesbian Sex
Turning Contest: A Beautiful Blonde Teen seductress MILF molests and takes teen in clothing shop.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories