Extra Towel

Story Info
Being watched by housekeeping.
1.1k words
3.98
59k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How to get an extra towel from housekeeping

I heard the knocks at the door to my hotel room. But they only served to rouse me from the deep sleep I had been in just moments before. I still was not fully awake or aware of my surroundings. Several short moments passed before I was able to comprehend the fact that after the knocks, my door had opened and closed and I could now hear shuffling in the living room/kitchen area of my single room. Slowly my consciousness returned to me, but I was still not awake enough to move. I did however figure out that room service had just walked in and was changing the small garbage can next to my sink. I was also now becoming aware that, due to the cold weather outside, the heat in the room was up on full, leaving me sleeping completely nude and without a sheet or blanket within reachable range. And being first thing in the morning, my erection was full and not going anywhere any time soon.

The layout of my room was like this. As you walk in the door from the hallway you walk into the living room/kitchen area. To the immediate left is the TV on the same wall as the door and a couch following the wall on the left. On the right wall was a closet first, then a sink and microwave (the kitchen) and just past the sink and microwave was the door to the bathroom. The back wall was simply a window. So, as you turn right to walk into the bathroom there is another door straight across from you leading to the bedroom. The bed I was laying on was just through that door and slightly to the right with my feet facing the door and my head the opposite wall. So, I knew I had until room service was through the bathroom before they would see me laying there.

Just as this thought crossed my mind I heard shuffling in the bathroom and then footsteps coming towards me on the bathroom tile. Without enough time to cover myself up I simply laid still and pretended to be asleep. I heard the footsteps stop suddenly and then a sharp gasp of surprise. My awkward sleeping arrangements had been discovered. I dared not move out of sheer embarrassment. But, after what seemed like forever, probably actually just 10 seconds or so, I realized that I didn't hear the footsteps retreating in the direction they had came. I was being stared at! For the first instant I felt violated and slightly repulsed. Until I remembered the gorgeous thing that had been cleaning my room for the last week.

She was beautiful. The hotel only hired employees that were 18 and over but I would have guessed she was younger just by looking at her. She looked so sweet and innocent. She appeared to be a mix of some kind of Asian and probably Mexican. She was about 5 feet 2 inches with dark brown hair and, by some miracle, blue eyes. She had a very athletic build and probably a very perky C cup. The little maid uniform completed the look and accented her curves perfectly. She always smiled at me when she was cleaning my room or when she saw me in the hall but I never thought much into it. Being a happily married man I wasn't about to try anything.

But now here she was staring at my full erection. I suddenly found myself extremely aroused but completely off guard and at a loss of what to do next. After another 10 seconds I figured I would just play a bit of "chicken" with her. Without opening my eyes, I moved my right hand down and started to scratch around the general pubic hair region. This didn't seem to phase her at all so I gently started rubbing the shaft of my raging hard on. Even though, deep down, I knew I didn't want her to, I was so sure she would leave as soon as she realized what I was doing. But to my surprise and delight I heard no footsteps of retreat. I actually couldn't hear anything at all so I opened my eyes just enough to see her without being noticed myself, and I saw that it was in fact the same girl that I had seen the last week and she was definitely very engrossed in what I was doing. Her eyes were glued to my cock. Seeing this almost made me cum right then and there, but I didn't want this to end so quickly. So, I backed off with my stroking slightly and let my train of thought wander. I started to wonder if mine was the first cock she had ever seen. Was she a virgin? Had she ever given a blow job or even a hand job? Had she ever even seen a guy cum before? I was convinced that she hadn't. Why else would she be sticking around if not out of curiosity? The thought of this beautiful young woman watching me was becoming too much. I was getting very close.

Suddenly I heard a faint noise. Did she just moan? Again I opened my eyes very slightly to see if I had heard correctly. I couldn't believe what I saw. She was biting her lower lip and had one of her hands down her skirt! That was it. Simply too much for me. I came instantly and in massive quantities. 8 days worth of saved up cum came gushing out of me in thick, white spurts. I could feel it covering my belly, chest, and even some on my neck in hot, continuous globs. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever stop cumming. Finally, I felt it start to subside and the last bit oozed out of my pulsing cock. Barely able to move, I let my arms drop next to me on the bed as I waiting to catch my breath. By the time I caught up with myself and sat up and opened my eyes she was gone. I walked through the bathroom to the living room area to see if she was still there but she had left. On the couch however was an extra towel and a handful of the little mints they put on your pillow each day. I guess that was her way of thanking me for the show.

Checkout was the next morning and I had an early plane to catch, so I never did get to see her again. But, I did leave her a tip and a note saying "Thanks for the extra towel. Maybe next time you can give me an extra hand."