Extraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them couldn't stop staring at it; the color brown never seemed quite so vivid or enticing to them both.

Then Svetlana went into another drawer and took out a towel, laying it on the bed.

"Put it it down here," she said as Beth laid the turd down on the white towel.

Seeing Beth's hand was smudged, as was her own, Svetlana bunched up a corner of the towel and had the two of them wipe off their hands. The log was hard and as dense as cement, but it was still shit, and shit smudged.

"Feeling better?" Svetlana asked.

"Oh yes, it's like night and day. Few things feel better than a really good shit that truly empties you out, don't you think? And this time I didn't even do the shitting; I owe it all to you and your efforts."

"As long as you feel relieved," Svetlana said, with a satisfied smile, "but while we're at it, let's really clean you out completely. I know most of it has been removed and you're feeling good. But why don't we make sure that it's all out. This is your opportunity to enjoy a really thorough and complete rectal cleansing."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Get back on the bed as you were," she told Beth, who now resumed the position.

"Let's have a good look inside there now that you're not all clogged up," Svetlana said, this time retrieving a speculum from a drawer. Most women think of a speculum as an instrument to dilate a vulva and vagina. But there are rectal speculums as well, so the anus can be dilated and the rectum visually examined. With Beth's anus already quite open from the full hand intrusion, it was easy to work the speculum inside and dilate it to its maximum, leaving the dilated anus fully exposed. Svetlana now got a special flashlight she used, a small, powerful one, but with a narrow focus, and directed the beam into Beth's colon. Peering inside she could see that though the major blockage, the huge fecal plug sitting on the towel, had been removed, very deep inside her bowels, clumps of shit still clung to Beth's rectal walls.

"You still have a fair amount deep inside; we might as well get it all out," Svetlana said, adding more lubricating jelly to her fingers, then removing the speculum and again working her full hand inside Beth's colon, digging that hand in even deeper now that the cave was empty, not full. Working her fingers into the depths of Beth's colon, so her anus was now clamped around her forearm, halfway to the elbow, Svetlana began to scrape and scoop the shit off of Beth's rectal walls, pulling out a big clump, and then digging in to excavate yet more, slapping the clumps of shit down on the towel, next to the log.

Beth, though her bowels were finally almost emptied, which was an immense relief, now experienced an even deeper invasion and an even greater dilation of her anus, but she took it all like a champ, and Svetlana understood that bravery to be part of Beth's general anal inclinations. And she was not wrong, the younger woman becoming strangely aroused by the ordeal, despite the extreme measures and discomfort.

"Okay, that should do it as far as manual extraction goes,"Svetlana told Beth, "but since we've gone this far why not give you a nice enema and flush out every last bit. Leave your colon squeaky clean and completely emptied of shit, what do you say?"

"I say, bring it on! My colon belongs to you today, and I await the enema. I feel so good having all that shit finally out of me that how can I say 'no' to anything you have in mind, my wonderful, special 'nurse'!"

Svetlana smiled, so charmed and at the same time so aroused by this cute little waif who she had just gotten to know so very intimately.

"I'll be right back," Svetlana said, walking to her bathroom. First she wheeled in a stainless steel stand with a hook on its top, similar to the stands used to hang enema bags at a high level in her office. Beth looked on with curiosity, even fascination, idly laying there, on her back this time, legs spread, at ease. Then Svetlana returned to the bathroom where she assembled the enema apparatus she needed. She squeezed some peppermint soap into a large red rubber enema bag, then filled the bag with three quarts of warm water. She'd give Beth a big enema. After all, rectal fullness so far had very much been the theme here today, first with Beth's clogged bowels, and then Svetlana reaching in with her hand, halfway to the elbow. So it seemed that a large, filling enema really was in order. She found an inflatable bardex nozzle in a drawer, attached it to the hose's end, the hose carefully clamped, and carried all that back to the bedroom.

Beth watched as Svetlana hung the full, heavy bag from the hook.

"I'm going to use an inflatable nozzle," she told Beth, "with your anus already having been so extensively dilated, I think you'll need this kind of nozzle to make sure the enema stays inside you and does not spill or leak out."

Svetlana demonstrated the nozzle, inflating it so it formed a ball the size of a plum.

"It'll be inflated like this inside you once it's inside your colon and form sort of a plug to prevent leakage," she explained.

"First one plug, and now another, huh?" Beth said with a coy smile.

"This time I think I'll have you on your back," Svetlana said, wedging a pillow under Beth's ass to lift that bottom and make her anus vividly accessible, "pull your legs back and spread them wide."

Beth did as told, awaiting what would come next. What came next was Svetlana sliding the bardex nozzle into Beth's anus and inflating it, squeezing the little rubber pump.

"Oh wow!" Beth said, a little startled, as she felt the rubber nozzle inflating inside her. "Finally my ass gets emptied out and now here it is being filled up again. Feels like you shoved an apple up my asshole."

"I know you can take it," Svetlana said with a knowing smile, Aand this time it'll only be temporary."

The nozzle inflated, Svetlana now unclamped the hose and the enema began to flow into Beth's bowels.

"I've never been given an enema before. Maybe when I was a kid, I don't remember," Beth said taking in the new sensations.

"I added some peppermint soap to help flush out your bowels fully, but it is a little bit of an irritant," Svetlana explained, "and you'll feel cramps."

Pretty soon Beth was breathing heavily again, nearly panting as the enema quickly filled her.

"Oh god, I'm definitely feeling cramps," Beth said, wriggling, squirming with this new, not altogether expected discomfort.

"Here, maybe this'll help," Svetlana said, reaching down with a hand to gently caress Beth's appealingly swelling tummy.

"Mmmmh, it does,"Beth murmured.

"And maybe this will help even more," Svetlana said, looking Beth right in the eyes, her lips curling in a sexy, provocative smile as she leaned and pressed her face between Beth's open thighs. That pussy was as wet as ever, but now Svetlana could see just how pretty that pussy was, the vulva delicately sculpted, gleaming with arousal.

Svetlana, not only as a seasoned lesbian but as a nurse in a practice with largely female patients, knew her way around pussies, and this one was a little masterpiece, a delicately etched miniature, nesting in a bed of curls. And the scent, the sweet delicious scent! Yes, with the log and the clumps on the adjoining towel, a fecal stench had been permeating the room, normally repellent, but one which now, strangely, both women found rather enticing. But as she approached the lovely exposed pussy, that marvelous cunt of Beth's, the other aroma evaporated and all she took in now was that very feminine, very sweet, very natural, very real smell of an aroused pussy!

She brought her lips down and kissed the alluring gash, kissed it and kissed it and kissed it, all the while the enema gushing into Beth's colon. And then -- the tongue! The hungry, eager tongue. As she began to lick the young beauty, Beth sighed the most tender of sighs, she moaned the most pleasure-filled of moans. And then sighed and moaned even more deeply, more thrillingly, as Svetlana so very expertly flickered her tongue over the hood of the engorged clitoris, the little gleaming pink pea betraying the exquisite sensations racing through its every nerve ending.

The breaths came more quickly, more deeply, Beth writhing in arousal, feeling the strangely blissful counterpoint between her bloated, cramping bowels and the blistering pleasure overwhelming her, both courtesy of Svetlana's efforts. Reaching down, Beth ran fingers through Svetlana's richly thick hair, her hips bucking up against the knowing eager tongue, greedy for every morsel of pleasure.

And then it came -- the arrow, the sharp, luscious, indescribable quivers of an orgasm like none Beth had ever experienced. Different, unique, an orgasm that spread from the nub of her clit to her vagina to the very depths of her bloated colon.

And now, with the orgasm subsiding, only a single sensation overwhelmed Beth. Again, the desperate need to empty her ass, to expel the contents of her bowels, to shit, to shit, to shit, to shit to shit! Those contents this time were not a hard mass which clogged and blocked and made passage impossible, but a churning cauldron of soapy water, sizzling in her bowels under immense pressure. Her rectum felt like the heart of a volcano, the enema inside her like bubbling lava desperate for release. That release held back by the unsurrendering inflated nozzle, sitting in her lower colon like an immovable barrier, utterly blocking her anus, the only possible route for escape.

"Oh my god!" Beth gasped, suddenly clutching her bloated belly, that belly of hers inflamed by an excruciating cramp, her desperation skyrocketing by the moment, her entire being focused on one intense need -- the need to expel, to shit!

And, Svetlana, expert that she was, knew this. Leaving the nozzle inflated inside Beth, she detached it from the hose and took Beth by the hand, leading her to the bathroom. Sweating profusely now, her hands on her tummy, stumbling, groaning, gasping, Beth let herself be led.

In the bathroom now, Svetlana pushed Beth down on the toilet seat and reached between her legs to deflate the nozzle. With a single deft move she now ripped the deflated nozzle out of Beth's rectum and a moment later the enema came roaring out of Beth, an explosive, violent flood of stewing waste, a simmering, marinaded colonic brew, flushing out the last specks of fecal debris lurking in the depths of the younger woman's guts.

As Beth emptied those guts of hers like this, the expelling, the shitting out of the enema felt almost as blissfully satisfying as her orgasm. Svetlana, standing above Beth, her pussy staring Beth in the face, wrapped a hand around the back of Beth's neck and, as Beth just kept shitting and shitting, she pulled that face of Beth's between her own legs.

"Eat my cunt, bitch, and then I'll show you what I'm really all about!" she hissed, seductive menace in her voice that was music to Beth's ears, as the enema still cascading from Beth's bowels was music to Svetlana's.

12