Extracurricular

Story Info
Some lessons are more fun to learn than others.
1.9k words
3.38
13.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki stood in the vice principals office looking anywhere but the stern man's face. Ashamed did not begin to describe the way she felt right now.

"What exactly do you have to say for yourself, Miss Carlson?" Mr. Robinson asked quietly.

"I'm really sorry, sir. We were just experimenting; it wasn't going to go any further. Trust me," she added caustically.

The young man at her side chuckled softly only to turn away from her sudden rage-filled glare. Mr. Robinson cleared his throat and the two looked back to the floor.

"You seem to disagree, Mr. Tyler?" he asked.

"Uh, no sir..."

"Then what the hell is so funny?" the man demanded as the boy began to fidget.

"N-nothing, sir," he replied quietly.

Jake Robinson knew exactly what the little turd meant. And he could honestly say that he was surprised. Not about Henry Tyler trying to get his rocks off at school. That was common place. He was on the football team and a number of them had a way with the girls. In fact, this wasn't even the third time he'd caught Henry with a girl this year, though the situation was a good deal more innocent than any other so far.

No, the surprise was that the slut in question today was Nikki Carlson. She was a good student, made good grades, extracurricular activities, a serious tomboy and a very sweet girl. What was she doing with Henry's dick in her mouth during class? Surely she silly enough to think he was 'the one', was she?

He could honestly say that when he'd walked up on the freshly turned eighteen year-olds, he felt envy. She was really going at it with her shirt on the ground beside her and that little prick was getting more action than he needed. Nikki was definitely better developed than her baggy jeans and t-shirts let on. Her hips and thighs were thick, but not fat. Her stomach was fairly toned and her breasts were gorgeous. She kept her hair tied back in a ponytail and he was constantly making her remove her favored baseball cap. He'd actually gotten in the habit since he caught sight of her face earlier in the year. She had a nice milk chocolate complexion with bright brown, almond shaped eyes and little button nose with full lips that really begged to be kissed. She was a student, but she was also a very hot young woman. Too bad she was wasting her time with little pricks like Henry.

She didn't have much of a reputation for this sort of thing. There were rumors floating around that she gave great head, but she'd never even had a boyfriend publicly. But she said that she'd been experimenting?

He glanced back at Henry, whose eyes were glued to Nikki's chest with an almost longing expression. He also noticed Henry was hard. That little shit was really still expecting to finish? Not likely.

"Well, first things first. Henry, you should head to the gym. Immediately. Coach Keith will be expecting you. Since you seem to have so much energy, you can spend your last few hours on campus on the field. I'll be filling out the papers for your out of school suspension for the next week, calling your parents and of course recommending you be benched for a month in the meantime," Mr. Robinson said quietly.

"You can't do that! The season is just about to start - we've got scouts coming out!" Henry yelled completely forgetting where he was and who he was talking to.

Mr. Robinson stood to his full height and leaned over the desk.

"Boy, you better watch your tone. I don't care about your scouts or your college career; just like you didn't when you put your dick above your common sense! And you are lucky that this is all I'm going to do. Now get to the gym and get out of my sight or I'll drag you down there myself and I hope you give me a reason to knock you out!" he yelled as he pointed to the door.

With a scathing look at the other man, he gathered the remains of his dignity and walked out quietly. Mr. Robinson was one of the scarier administrators in the school and no one wanted to mess with him.

He was in his early thirties and very tall. He wasn't bulky, but he did have meat and muscle to back up all six feet and four inches of him. He was incredibly dark skinned. Almost mahogany. He had eyes so dark brown they looked black that fit perfectly with his stern, strong featured face. The ladies on the staff gave him more than an appraising eye, but he had no interest in screwing around at work. Just wasn't worth it. Besides, his last breakup was insane and he was enjoying the downtime. He did suppose that shaving his head made him look a bit older than his years, but it worked with the kids. They seemed to respect him more than his younger looking coworkers.

He pulled out his walkie-talkie and called Coach Keith.

"Yellow, Rob! What's up?" the jovial man replied.

"Just sent Henry your way. He's not going to be starting this month. And I'm suspending him."

"Ouch. Fooling around with another girl here?"

"That's right."

"Oh, well. I told him to keep it in his pants. Good thing I've got some real good prospects this year or I'd be worried."

Nikki was shaking now, though. She was terrified and he was sure he knew why. Her parents would kill her. They were both far too upstanding and decent to abide by their daughter giving head behind a set of bleachers and being caught in such an undignified position.

"Might I suggest running him into the ground?"

"You got it, Rob! He's been getting more and more annoying lately. Varsity went to both his heads. I'll send him home crying," Coach Keith laughed.

"Right," Mr. Robinson said as he turned off the device. "Now, Miss Carlson. What on earth were you thinking?"

"Like I said, sir, just an experiment..."

"You were sucking his penis. What was the experiment?" he asked.

"I'd rather not say," she said.

"...I see. You'd rather explain to your parents, then? I can arrange that," he said as he reached for the phone.

"No, please! Don't tell them. They'd kill me!" she begged.

He looked at her, feeling a strange mix of pity and arousal. She'd really been giving that dick some serious love. Bobbing her whole torso as she worked it with her mouth. Thick drool coming off her chin as she eagerly sucked on it. He'd really had to stop them when he realized they were both moaning. She'd been enjoying it as much as Henry. There were women his age that didn't like giving head to such a degree.

"I may not tell your parents depending on your reasoning. If you're going down a poor path, then I'll need to let them know. But you did say you were experimenting, which means you were trying to learn something. Just what were you trying to learn?" he asked again.

She swallowed hard and looked back at the ground. When she looked back up, she looked determined.

"Henry has a reputation around school," she started hesitantly.

"Oh?" he asked.

"Yes. He's got one of the bigger...you know?" she asked while she became even more flustered.

"I see," he said fighting off a grin.

Of course everyone was aware of how well hung the little bastard was. He never wasted a single opportunity to show off or get some poor, foolish girl to talk about it publicly. Of course, he was also a boy with no clue of how to use a decent tool because he was too arrogant to learn. Some of the rumors from the past couple of years had been hilarious.

"Well, I was trying to get the hang of...getting a guy that size off..."

"Why?"

"Bet..." she whispered in shame.

"Okay. This should be good. Out with it," he ordered.

She began a weak, but funny story about how a few of the other girls accused her of being a lesbian. She'd countered that she could better satisfy a guy and they'd picked the mark. For her trouble she was going to get a new game system if she won and give up $100 if she lost.

Girls these days were just as bad as the boys! Everyone seemed to have something to prove. But the fact that she'd been so confident in such mature skills wasn't lost on him. Watching her suck Henry off was hot. Knowing that she wasn't doing it because she thought she was in 'love' was even better. She just wanted to prove that she could do it better than the 'prissy little bit- oh, sorry sir!'

"Well, you certainly looked like you were enjoying yourself, Miss Carlson," he said. "Were you?"

She seemed too flustered to answer. He came around the desk, noting her hitched breathing and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Because there's nothing wrong if you did enjoy it. It's rare, but not wrong," he said as he began to rub her shoulder as he came up behind her.

"I know that what I did was wrong and I really am sorry. I won't do it again, I swear," she blurted excitedly.

"On school grounds?" he asked on a whisper in her ear.

"Right..."

"Which means you will do it again. You'll just be smarter about it. Tell me, Nikki. You ever done more with a guy than just a blow job?"

"Should we be talking about this?" she asked nervously.

"Well, I'm here to help take care of all the students, Nikki. Of course, you can always just talk about this with your parents. I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable," he said quietly.

"I've had sex before, if that's what you're asking..."

"I take it you enjoyed it?"

"A little. I mean, nothing really special. I got off better on my own," she said with only a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"I see," he said as he moved in behind her, dwarfing her smaller frame.

His hands were still on her shoulders, kneading them softly. He was very close, enough for her to feel his body heat and smell his cologne.

"I'm not a slut. I've only had a couple of partners. But they were just..." she trailed off uncertain of how to finish.

"Boys?" he asked.

"Yes!" she gasped as she turned to look into his face. "Exactly!"

"Boys can be selfish in regards to sex," he offered softly while giving her plenty of eye contact.

"Even when you show them how you want them to touch you! I mean the first guy only wanted to get off and the other one didn't want to listen at all. It's frustrating when I did so much to get them off and they don't care to do the same."

"Like what you did for Henry?" he asked.

"Yeah..." she said going quiet again.

"Nikki, have you ever had a guy eat you out?"

"N-no. Got to admit that I never asked. I know a lot of guys that won't go there, so I figured I'd wait for a guy to suggest it first."

"Would you like to try it?" he asked.

"Huh?" she blurted in shock.

Jake grabbed her and hefted her onto his desk and pressed in against her.

"Do you want me to lick your pussy until you come?" he asked lightly.