Extracurricular Activities Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Chris rolled over to grab his cell phone. With a swipe of his finger across the screen it came alive. He clicked the 'Messaging' icon and was greeted with a text back from Leslie.

From Leslie L.

Hey, Chris! Sorry, I was out with Scarlett. I'm kinda beat, but maybe we can hang out tomorrow

Sent at 11:44pm

Chris was saddened by the news that he wouldn't be seeing the woman who ran around in his daydreams all day. 'No problem,' he typed back, 'I have off all day tomorrow so I'm free if you are.'

From Leslie L.

Sweet! I'll text you when I get up tomorrow!

Sent at 11:45pm

Chris sent one more text wishing her a good night and then turned over to go to sleep once more.

The next morning Chris awoke shortly after ten in the morning. He looked at his phone, no messages yet. He was hungry but didn't feel like getting out of bed. Suddenly he remembered the box of cereal on his night stand. He popped open the flaps and unrolled the bag, dipping his hand in and pulling out handful of cereal, filling his mouth with the crunchy bits. He barely heard the sound of the knock on his door over the noise the cereal was making in his own head.

"Mom, I'm all set for breakfast," he said to the closed door, mouth full of cereal.

"I hope you don't do the same things with your mom as you did with me," a feminine voice came from the door. Cracking it open, Leslie popped her head in and smiled. "Good, you're decent. Your mom said that you had slept long enough and that I could come wake you up."

Chris tried to chew faster so he could swallow without choking. "Hey Leslie," he finally stammered, "What are you doing here?"

"I've been up for a while and decided to come over here to bug you. Your mom made awesome waffles! I ate your share," Leslie said. She was dressed in a black tank top with her blue bra straps peeking out from under it and a simple pair of jeans and tennis shoes but Chris still thought she looked amazing.

Chris wasn't sure the proper protocol for his current situation. He looked around his room for some clothes. He was only wearing boxers under his blankets and felt a bit vulnerable. As he moved to get out of bed to grab some pants, Leslie came over and curled up on the bed with him. His head was suddenly filled with the scent of roses and visions from the other night. Chris closed his eyes and wrapped an arm around Leslie's torso. Her body seemed to fit so nicely within his own. He sighed and she snuggled in closer.

"Leslie, I haven't showered or brushed my teeth yet."

"I don't care," the young woman responded, turning to face him under the blankets. "My breath smells like waffles and maple syrup!"

All Chris could think about was kissing her soft skin, feeling her lips on his, tasting her sweet pussy but he lacked the balls to act on his desires. Instead he tried to change the subject, "What do you want to do today?"

"Maybe we can go out, hang out just the two of us."

"Sure," he said, still holding her close.

"Well get dressed!" Leslie said, poking him in the ribs. Chris groaned and rolled over away from her, covering his head with his blankets. Leslie huffed and then got a stroke of inspiration and proceeded to tickle Chris on his sides. He let out a shout and jerked to get away from her. "Get dressed or I'll continue!"

Chris heeded her warning and pulled himself out of bed. He searched for some clothes to wear and settled on a fairly clean blue polo shirt with a pair of khakis. He slipped them on and did a spin for Leslie; she approved of his choice. "So where do you want to go?"

"It's supposed to be nice out, want to head to the park?" she suggested.

"Sounds good. Mind if I bring my new camera?"

"Only if you let me be your model," she said, smiling.

The duo went downstairs and Chris threw together a couple sandwiches and put them in an insulated bag. They set out for the afternoon in Chris' car. He drove to a secluded spot and parked on the side of the road. Chris led Leslie through the brush to a clearing with a meadow and a stream meandering through it. Leslie couldn't help running through the field of wild flowers and Chris took the opportunity to snap a couple photos. She threw off her shoes and ran barefoot through the stream. Chris liked the smile on her face, the look of pure joy as she communed with Nature. He took a few more candid shots of her and then looked over the pictures on the screen. She looked gorgeous but Leslie was so photogenic, she could make a scene in a trash dump look great!

Leslie came up to him and looked at the photos over his shoulder, nodding in approval. Chris saw a few pretty flowers and bent down to photograph them. Leslie flopped down amongst the blooms and closed her eyes in relaxation. The digital shutter captured the look of serenity on her pretty face. She unfastened the ribbon that held her dreadlocks tied behind her head and fanned them out. Chris took a few more photos, her pink hair nestled in the purple flowers and green leaves. She rolled over onto her stomach and took off her shirt, her blue bra contrasting against her pale skin made for a great shot. She unfastened her bra and threw it into the meadow. Chris was now continuously taking snapshots as she laid there; the view of her soft breasts from the side, fuzzy pictures of her torso in the foreground with sharp contrasting flora in the background.

Leslie sat on her knees facing away and slipped her jeans off her ass. Her thong was the same shade of cerulean as her bra. He got a nice picture of her nearly naked silhouette. She crawled towards the stream and he got a shot of her on all fours. Chris captured an image of her face and bare bust in the reflection of the nearly still stream. She turned towards him, kneeling in the grass, her curvy rear resting on the soles of her feet. Chris took several more pictures as she gazed downward and to the side at a cluster of flowers. Her perfect, round breasts sat proudly atop her chest, upturned nipples hard and pointing skyward. He wanted so badly to suckle them, to lay her down in this field and make love to her.

She slid onto her bottom and hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties. Chris got a few more rapid-fire shots as she slid her thong down her legs. She held her panties up coyly by the string of the waistband and he snapped it with his camera. Laying down, legs crossed, bare pussy scantily peeking out above her creamy thighs, arms above her head; Chris was rock hard as he sat in the grass taking photos of Leslie posing for him. She crawled towards him as he continued to take pictures, capturing the feral look on her face. She grabbed the camera gently and turned it off, placing it in a pile with the rest of her clothes. She got on top of him, her naked body straddling his fully-clothed one. She wrestled with his shirt, pulling it off over his head and adding it to the heap.

Chris grappled with his belt, distracted by the beautiful woman on top of him. He pulled it off eagerly and wriggled out of his pants, his long cock pitching a tent in his boxers. Leslie giggled softly and ground her wet pussy against his still trapped member. He groaned and bucked as he practically ripped off his own underwear. Leslie helped him out and grabbed his rod, sliding the tip up and down her soaking wet slit. He groaned at her soft touches, anxious to slide himself into her wetness. Positioning him at her entrance, she relaxed and impaled herself on him. He filled her tight pussy and she moaned as he bottomed-out inside her. Using strong leg muscles she rode him, controlled him. She relished the feeling of fullness deep inside her as she rubbed their pelvises together. As she came down, Chris would arch his hips to meet hers.

Chris put hands on Leslie's hips and helped her to synchronize their rhythms and soon he was drilling deep inside her. She was moaning loudly in the empty field, riding her partner to her first orgasm. Chris doubled his pace as her pussy throbbed on his dick. Using two fingers he rubbed her hard wet clit. It wasn't long before she was panting and writhing on top of him once more, reaching her second climax. He tried to hold off but the look of pleasure as she rode him was more than he could bear. He held her down on his rod and grunted as he came inside her.

Leslie collapsed on top of him and they laid there panting and covered in a sheen of sweat. Chris wrapped a strong arm around her and stroked her hair with his free hand.

"You're gonna wear me out," he jested.

Leslie smiled, "I'm pretty tired myself," she joked.

The two got dressed and laid together in the field until sundown. He dropped her off at her house and before she left she gave him a peck on the cheek. Chris went home and slept until Monday morning, worn out by a heathen goddess.

12