Extracurricular Activities Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Mistress, can I wear your collar?" he asked, bringing a smile to Sarah's face. She nodded and picked up the leather, wrapping it around his neck. She could feel every muscle in his body tense; a conflict between the power his mind had given his mistress and the resistance his body still held. As her hands circled around his neck to fasten the buckle in the back, she kissed him on the lips. The sensual touch of her lips on his made him melt. The tail of the collar went through the metal fastener, tightened and went slack as the prong found a comfortable hole in the leather to slide into. She tucked the tail into the end of the clasp, securing the band around his neck.

She broke the kiss and smiled at her slave, "Now, that wasn't so bad!" He shook his head, still not at ease, but he agreed that is wasn't so bad. Walking back to the wardrobe, she came out with an item in her small hands, two small leather straps that snapped together into rings connected by another strip of leather. She tossed it on the floor near him as he knelt. She could see the quizzical look that blanketed his face as he pondered what it was. She dipped her head back into the armoire and came out with a long black scarf.

"Do you trust me?"

"I trust you Mistress."

She wrapped the scarf over his eyes and could feel the momentary panic set in. "We need to discuss the safe word," she said simply. "I use a Red, Yellow, Green system, like a traffic light." She tied the blindfold around the back of his head and took the tails of the scarf and looped them through the D-ring on the back of his collar. Binding him tightly, his head was forced back, exposing his neck, putting him in a defenseless position. He was seated stark naked on the floor in a position that would not have been easy to escape, he couldn't see and his neck was unprotected, causing a flicker of the fight-or-flight response to cross his mind.

"Breathe," she whispered in his ear. He hadn't known she was so close until he felt her hot breath on his exposed neck. He whimpered slightly. "Breathe." He obeyed her and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly through his mouth. "Good boy," she said, sounding like she was across the room. Her footsteps were noiseless and it put him on edge not knowing where she was at any given moment. "Chris, breathe," she said, using his name for the first time since the scene started. He struggled internally to keep his hands behind him, to have the self-control to keep the position and not rip off the blindfold. Sarah put on some calming music and stepped silently towards him and whispered in his ear.

"Yellow means that things are getting too intense and I will back off," she said into his right ear. "Red means that the scene will stop entirely," came her voice from his left side, catching him off-guard again, causing his heart to pound. "If you say Red and are in physical danger, having an asthma attack, panic attack, etcetera I will release you immediately. If you are just scared, I will keep you in the blindfold and any other restraints you might have. It can be mentally traumatizing to pull you out completely without bringing you down properly, unless it's medically necessary. If I ask you how you're feeling you must answer me truthfully. If everything is okay, just say Green," she explained. Her words calmed him slightly, knowing that if shit hit the fan that he could stop everything.

The music coming from the speakers was Celtic drum beats and fiddling that served as a nice distraction. "Let's explore subspace together," she said.

"Subspace?" he asked.

"Trust me to help you find it." He breathed deeply, in through his nose and out through his mouth. She massaged his shoulders, encouraging his relaxation. "Why don't you put your hands at your sides," she suggested hoping that some of the mental tension would leave his body once he could relax his muscles. He slid his hands to rest on the outside of his thighs, touching the floor, and Sarah rubbed some of the soreness from his joints. She could feel the stress leaving his body, slowly.

Kneeling behind him she pressed her body lightly against his sore back. She was naked, losing her t-shirt somewhere after he was blindfolded. Her hard nipples touched his tender back along one of the harsher welts, but instead of searing pain, the thought of her bare breasts and her gentle touches made it more pleasurable. She came closer, kissing his neck and tracing his chest with her fingers from behind. Her fingertips circled his nipples, sending a shiver up his spine. She spread her legs and slid even closer still. Chris could feel her hot wet pussy touching his rear as her soft body embraced his abused flesh. He shuddered at the merging of pleasure and pain. She pulled him to her, forcing him into her embrace, sucking at his earlobe and moaning softly. He gasped at the sensation on his raw back as she held him. He felt comforted and broken simultaneously.

Sarah's hands trailed from his chest down to his crotch, stroking his rock hard cock with one hand, his balls with the other. Chris gasped and eased into her ministrations. He felt cool leather as it encircled his shaft, hearing it snap into place. The strap that connected the two pieces rested on top, the second half dangling loosely. She carefully wrapped the other loop of leather around the base of his cock, below his balls. He grunted at the new sensations. He felt a tightness as she snapped the second ring into place. It was constricting but he couldn't tell if he loved it or hated it.

"You're a good boy," she whispered hotly in his ear. His neck was sore from being tied back but he dared not ask for release. It was uncomfortable, but she had assured him that there would be discomfort. It wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He could feel his cock throb softly with each pump of his heart and it excited him. She held the tip of his nine-inch dick, her thumb touching the sensitive ridge, a drop of pre-cum dripping onto her hand. "Someone's enjoying this," and he responded with a groan of pleasure.

Wrapping her hand around his shaft, she stroked him, running the whole length. He felt her gentle touches and the firm embrace of the cock harness; more sensory contradictions. He closed his eyes and leaned into her, his back still so sore, craving more of her caresses. "So, you've submitted to the collar and the blindfold and my harness. I'm very proud of you," she said sensually. Her words helped him to relax, knowing he was making her happy. "I'm going to bring you to orgasm," she said and he moaned loudly, "But, you cannot cum until I let you."

He gasped as she stroked him faster, concentrating on the head of his cock. He bucked, his hips thrusting wantonly into her hand. She grabbed his unguarded throat roughly and pulled it back towards her, her fingers digging in, a flash of panic racing through his mind. "Don't do that," she hissed in his ear and he nodded as best as he could.

"I'm sorry Mistress," he gasped and she released him, never stopping her hand job. He had been so turned on for such a long time that it only took a minute or two before he had reached the precipice of his orgasm and was writhing uncontrollably. Sarah smiled as she continued.

"Beg for release," she moaned into his ear.

"Oh god!" he uttered. Her fingers wrapped tighter around the sensitive head of his penis.

"Beg!" she said, pushing his limits again, forcing him to vocalize his desires.

"Please..." he moaned.

"Please what, slut?" she said, calling him names, the degradation turning him on further.

"Please Mistress, may I cum?"

She toyed with him, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

"Mistress, may I cum?" he said, louder now

"You are just asking permission, I told you I wanted you to beg for it!" Her voice sounded sinister and it nearly sent him over the edge.

"Mistress! Your slave needs to cum! Please have mercy and let me cum!" She continued, ignoring his pleas. "Please!" he grunted, his face contorted as he struggled to control himself. The room was silent save for the drum beats and the sound of her hand rubbing his organ.

"Cum."

With one word he plunged into ecstasy. His hips jolted. Ropes of cum shot from his dick and his body trembled. He slumped over, leaning against her, the pain in his back lost in the endorphine rush of release. Sarah continued to stroke his hyper-sensitive member and he wriggled to get away, wanting to rest and recover.

"Where do you think you're going, slut?" she asked, holding him firmly by his cock, "You still have two more to give me before we're done here." Her voice was so ominous and foreboding. He had seen videos of forced orgasms and orgasm denial. It turned him on to know that he had such little control over his own body. Her hands left his dick and left him secretly wanting more. "Sit down on your butt, let's get some pressure off your poor knees," she said.

Chris had been so caught up in the pleasure he was receiving that he hadn't noticed the stiffness in his muscles and joints until she helped him to move them again. He was moving into 'subspace' where pain melted away and his brain struggled to grasp what was going on around him. In his mind, he was starting to float, riding the waves of pain and pleasure that washed over him. Sarah was experienced with leading her submissives through subspace, keenly away of their comfort levels even if they weren't. She avoided harsh bondage because when in subspace it was hard for them to convey their own discomfort. She had known a sub who suffered permanent nerve damage from steel cuffs because her Dom had neglected to realize that she was in danger while floating through subspace.

Sarah pulled a heavy chest over towards Chris and sat it close to him. He looked around, blind, trying to ascertain what was going on. She took a pillow from the bed and put the soft cushion between his abused back and the chest, pushing him back gently. He relaxed, feeling her concern for him. She untied the tail ends of the blindfold from the collar and his sore neck lolled forward. Strong fingertips massaged the back of his neck to relieve the tension he held there, tension he had almost forgotten about in the throes of passion. She kissed him on his lips, sucking at his bottom lip eagerly. When released, his lip jutted out in a deep red pout. Sarah straddled her slave, his dick resting teasingly against her wet pussy lips. He was surprised at how hard he had stayed. 'For her,' he thought.

The drum beats pounded in his head as she kissed him tenderly. He felt like she knew his body better than he did as she kissed all of his erogenous zones; his earlobes, the nape of his neck, the hollow of his collarbone, his nipples. She worked down, kissing the little patch of hair that trailed down to his crotch, his lower abs, his pelvis and inner thigh, skipping his groin, teasing him. She simultaneously relieved and rebuilt sexual tension throughout his body. Taking up his right hand, she took his index finger into her mouth and nibbled on his fingertip. He groaned as she continued, taking his first two fingers into her mouth, fellating them softly, tasting her juices that had dried there.

"Thank you Mistress," Chris said breathlessly. Sarah smiled and released him, sliding her body down his. The hairs on his legs tickled her naked pussy and she let out a very girlish giggle. She helped him to spread his legs and drank in the sight of him; blindfolded, erect, cock bound in leather, exposed. Slithering back up between his legs, he could feel her hot breath on his balls, her face so close to his dick, his member bobbing reflexively. Her wet tongue made contact with his sack and he shuddered. She took the trussed balls into her mouth one at a time, sucking them softly, bathing them with her tongue.

He wanted so badly to watch her as she teased him. He could picture her coyly locking eyes with him from between his legs. With a stiff tongue, she licked from below his balls, through the valley between them, up his shaft, over the ring of leather that encased it, up to the head of his penis. She engulfed it in her hot mouth and sucked hard, circling her tongue around the ridge.

"Fuck!" he grunted. His dick was pulled from her mouth with an audible pop. He imagined Sarah licking her lips like a kitten and groaned. She put her hands under his thighs and helped him to bend his knees, exposing him further, guiding him into a position that made him a bit disconcerted. She had such a way of constantly keeping him on edge, physically and mentally. She wrapped her arms around his thighs from underneath, holding him close to her, locking him in place.

Once she was comfortable she dove into giving him a serious blow job. She started with half of him inside her and gently worked his whole shaft into her mouth and throat. She took a second with him fully-lodged in her to breathe deeply, controlling instinctual reflexes. Chis wanted so badly to move, to grab a fistful of her hair and face-fuck her. He controlled himself and kept his hands at his sides. 'Control and discipline, foundations of being a good submissive,' he thought. His lips parted and he took his ragged breaths as she urged him closer and closer to orgasm.

"Mistress." She moaned a 'yes?' with a mouth full of cock. "Mistress, I want to cum for you," he panted.

She pulled him from her throat. His words were endearing, 'for you.' "Remember my signal before?" she said, giving his balls the familiar squeeze, this one being a bit firmer, a bit harsher. He nodded. "When I give you the signal, you can release." She went down on him again, tasting the salty pre-cum that had dribbled out with her rough treatment of his bound balls. She sucked him in earnest and he felt like he would explode in her throat. Her hands traveled to his back, stroking a few of the welts there with her fingertips. The pressure and pain helped to distract him and allow him to hold on longer. It also sent him further into subspace where dopamine flooded his brain, transforming the pain into pleasure. The more she touched him, the more he enjoyed it. Unsure why he was loving the pain so much, he became fearful and nervous, wondering what he was turning into.

Sarah sensed the shift in mood and tapped him gently but firmly on the balls, breaking him out of his state of unrest. She set to work building his orgasm again, sucking and licking his cock, allowing his brain to produce more pleasurable chemicals. His thighs were trembling with the effort it took for him to hold back. Her mouth was like heaven, the closeness he felt with her helped to open himself up, to allow himself to be vulnerable in her arms. "Mistress..."

She didn't make him beg this time. She grabbed hold of his balls, rougher than she had demonstrated and his cock twitched as he exploded in her mouth. He moaned with the effort of it, feeling with every jets of cum spurting from him it took even more energy from his body. He fell limp; his legs splayed out, his back sore from leaning against the chest. She cleaned up every drop of his cum, satisfied with his current state: spent. She left him alone for a minute as he caught his breath. He could hear her over at the speakers again and she turned on more up-beat music; deep bass, electronic keyboard, pounding drums.

"One more time," she whispered in his ears and he groaned and rolled into the fetal position. She struck him hard with her open hand on his bottom several times and he just laid there and took it, his mind filled with plenty of hormones to sufficiently block out any pain. The torsion on his nipple was enough to bring him out of it. "I said one more time," a hint of anger in her voice. He didn't want to displease her, he was just so tired. He didn't even think he could get it up again so quickly. "Get on all fours, slave."

He obeyed, rolling from his side to his knees with a whimper. She moved behind him and admired his still bound cock and balls as they peeked through the crack in his thighs. She came and knelt behind, reaching around to stroke his soft penis. He groaned, his body refusing to get hard. She tugged at him some more from the front with her right hand while her left rubbed his balls from behind. She smiled as he relaxed, his back dipping low, his breathing increasing. With her thumb, she began putting pressure on the patch of skin that separated his balls from his anus. She massaged there deeply, stroking his prostate from the outside. Against his will, his cock grew hard again and began dripping cum from her manipulations. He felt shame as she forced him, controlled him, a tiny puddle on the floor evidence of her control.

"That's a good boy," she said assuaging his feelings of dishonor. "Your mistress wants that cock inside her. You aren't going to let her down, are you?" He perked up. He had wanted to fuck that pussy from the moment he stuck his tongue in her wetness in the office at work. Her body left his and he heard her walk towards the bed. The springs in the mattress squeaked as she sat down, leaving him alone and blind in the middle of the room. "Follow my voice slave," she said, coaxing him to crawl towards her. His hands and knees struck the wooden floor as he moved tentatively to her. "That's a good boy, just a few more steps."

He could smell the heady scent of her arousal as his face nearly collided with her wet pussy. He sat with his butt on the floor and licked at her moist slit. She purred and opened her legs further, allowing him deeper access to her pussy. He licked at her folds and gently sucked her clit and she quaked under him. "Slave, give me that cock," Sarah said, unwilling to wait any longer to be filled. Just moments before he hadn't know if he was going to be able to get hard, now he ached to be inside her, fucking her, sating his new-found lust. She helped him to crawl up her curvy body and he rested his head in the valley between her breasts. She guided his bound cock to her entrance and he took his cue, sliding deep into her slippery womanhood.

She panted at how he had occupied every bit of space in her tight pussy. She couldn't even move to bear down on him inside her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm hit her with such force. He could feel her pussy muscles clench feebly around his shaft and he wanted to fuck her so hard, to leave her a mess of sweat and cum on this spartan bed in the playroom. Instead he held her, comforted her as the pleasure washed over her.

"Fuck me, slut." Her words rang through his head and he began pumping slowly in and out of her. "I said fuck me!" she growled, pulling him close to her, forcing herself to be impaled on his whole length. He bottomed-out and groaned as how delicious her tight pussy felt wrapped around him. His balls were still held by the harness and he could feel them slapping against her wet pussy with each thrust. She raked her nails across his back. The pain should have been intense enough to knock him out but he was too high on the drugs his brain was producing. He pounded away at her pussy, his mistress yelping in pleasure with each stroke. He was unbridled. He fucked her like a machine. He didn't care for her pleasure, just his own.

"Don't cum!" Her breathless words pierced through the haze in his mind.

"Fuck!" he shouted and slowed his frenetic rhythm.

"Beg for it, bitch!" Her words wounded him.

There were no inhibitions this time. "Mistress," the blindfolded man begged, "Mistress, I'm your slave, your slut, your bitch. This slave wants to cum. Please let this slave cum!"

She smiled, 'He's catching on,' she thought. Her hands traveled deftly down to the place where their bodies joined and she undid the snap on the harness that held his shaft. His pace picked back up, his dick seemingly harder, but there was still one more strap holding his balls so snugly.