Extracurricular Activity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom protested, but both Dad and the officer demanded to see the video immediately. Jenna showed them the video, and the officer arrested Mom for withholding information, obstruction of justice, and accessory to blackmail. Dad looked angry and heartbroken at the same time, and left the room to compose himself. Jenna stayed with me, and soon we had another visitor. It was the principal. He said he didn't know what the fight was about, but my teammates had all told him that I wouldn't quit the team without reason, and whatever the quarrel was about, it had to be Coach's fault. He asked if I would reconsider my quitting now that Coach was fired, with assurances that the remaining coaches wouldn't punish me for trying to quit. If this was the movies, this would be the part where I rejoin the team, lead us to the championship, be a big damn hero, reclaim my scholarship, go on to fame and fortune in the NFL, and live happily ever after.

Well, this isn't the movies. I would have played, but my concussion kept me out of the first round game, and we lost. So, ironically, Coach cost the team the season, not I. I still didn't want to deal with playing football again, so Jenna and I went to college together.

Mom got probation for her crimes, but the conviction insured she didn't get much in the divorce settlement. She still claims she loves Dad and tries to win him back, but he refuses to give her the time of day. She blames me for this, and still has never apologized to Dad for her infidelity.

Coach also got raked over in his divorce, but on top of that, he got 5 years in prison for assault and attempted extortion. While in prison, some of the inmates discovered that he coached football and his association with Penn State, and well, he wasn't too popular after that.

Dad ended up dating a woman from his office, and they seem really happy together. She was also the victim of a cheating husband, so they know and trust each other to stay faithful. Dad and I had a strained relation at times, especially with the revelation that he wasn't my biological father. But we worked it out, and we're on good terms again. He's planning to propose to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day, and already asked me to be the Best Man.

I may not have gotten wealth and stardom in the NFL, but I did get my happily ever after. Jenna and I got married right after graduating from college. She went to work for a security company until our first child was born, and I became a forensic accountant. It's not glamorous work, but I enjoy it, and I love catching people who try to steal from others. It's not the most exciting life, but I've got a good job, great kids, and the love of a wonderful woman. Who could ask for a better life than that?

12