Extracurricular Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyAzn
ShyAzn
1 Followers

I stared up at him, torn between what I wanted to do and what I should do. Somewhere, I had the fleeting thought that I should back away and get the hell out. The only sound was the pounding of my heart in my ears and our breathing.

Instead, our faces ended up only inches from other, and we were breathing each other's scents. The cologne. The perfume. The sweat. The *desire*. I felt my eyes close as we embraced, our lips once again locked. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed with abandon. Any logic flew out the window; all my world consisted of at that moment was Laurence McDowell.

We continued kissing, each mouth exploring the other. His lips left mine and trailed along my jaw and neck. My fingers tangled in his thick hair, pressing his face to my neckline. I could feel his hot breath on my skin, along with his arms urgently embracing me. Our bodies pressed tightly together, and I could feel my heart (or was it his?) pounding beneath the shirt fabric. His hands ran up and down my back, as I cupped his face. I couldn't get enough of the feel and taste his lips. It felt so good and so right.

We walked or stumbled a few steps backwards and I could feel his arms guide me. He pulled me towards him and onto his lap and as he sat on the couch, grinding his hips upwards. I responded, enjoying the ride, feeling my bikini growing wet with anticipation. His hands slipped under my t-shirt, caressing the skin on my torso. His hands and arms were so strong and his skin hot.

Suddenly I could feel his hands yank my shirt up and I let him pull it off, feeling the cold air against my body. I let out a slight gasp, the chill was such a contrast that I could feel my nipples harden immediately. He growled in his throat, his eyes raking my form.

As an instinctive reaction I folded my arms over my chest, feeling unsure under the heat of his gaze.. McDowell looked up at me and smiled, his fingers sliding themselves under the straps of my bra. He pulled the strap off my shoulders, but this time I knew what was coming and lifted my arms catching the bra to toss it aside.

Before I could do or say anything I felt his hands encircle each breast, gently caressing and kneading. McDowell took his time examining me, slowly circling and flicking my nipples. I sighed, luxuriating in the feeling of his fingers, enjoying the heat of his skin against the coolness of my own. He seemed to know exactly how and where to touch me. I pressed my hands over his as I began moaning, but cut myself short, afraid of being heard. His eyes looked up into my face, as he raised his eyebrows and I could see desire. I could feel his fingers deliciously pinch as McDowell's voice, playful with lust whispered, "No…don't stop…"

As he was still looking into my eyes, I felt one hand lazily sliding down my belly to my crotch, but he couldn't rub me well through the jeans. Yet I could still feel the warmth of his hand through the fabric, cupping my intimate areas. His fingers stroked the seams of the jeans, looking for an entrance. He lightly ran his fingers across there, almost as if to feel my wetness through the denim. I decided to have a little fun.

I grabbed his face and pressed my chest against it, startling him. His hands moved to my back, his mouth kissing, then sucking my breasts. I sighed in response and could feel his lips move into a smile against my skin. I reached down and began to tug his shirt. McDowell understood, and shrugged out of it.

This time it was my turn to examine him as I ran my hands up and down his body. He wasn't extremely buff, but it was obvious he worked out to some extent. I kissed his chest, running my lips up and down his neck, palming his broad shoulders and bare back.So, this is what he looks like without his shirt. I ran my eyes appreciatively over him and brought my hands to follow my eyes.

I ran my fingers through the fuzz on his chest, eliciting a growl and suddenly I felt myself pushed from his lap. I felt the couch under me, bumping my head against the armrest. I looked up at him, a shiver of anticipation running through me.

His hands tugged my jeans; it was almost as if he wanted rip them off. I pushed his hands away and yanked them off myself, while McDowell stood and nearly did tear off his own trousers. As he tossed aside his pants I saw him reach down to stroke himself. Leaning back against the couch, I slid out of my socks and panties too, my eyes unable to look away from his erection. Like his chest, his groin had the same fuzz. Not too much, but enough for me.

His cock came toward me, its head glistening with pre-cum. My pussy gave an involuntary contraction in anticipation. Then, as if someone else had moved my body, I found my fingers on one hand encircling his shaft, stroking him; the other cupping his balls. McDowell sharply inhaled and I smirked when I could feel his body responding to my touch, his hands coming to cover my own.

I spent a few moments stroking him, lightly circling his shaft with one hand while caressing his balls with the other. His hands covered my own, and his hips started bucking. I looked up to see McDowell's eyes half closed, murmurs of pleasure coming from his throat.

I continued my movements, increasing the pressure and speed. His hands moved from my own to my head, gently stroking my hair and face. Adjusting my position on the couch, I looked up at him, ready to take him into my mouth.

Still grasping his manhood, I readied to pull him down to me, but I soon found myself under the professor as he pressed me back onto the couch. McDowell surrounded me, his arms on either side of my body, his own just inches away. I reached up and stroked his face, feeling very safe. He drew himself up on his elbows and I grabbed the back of his neck to kiss him, pulling him down to me.

This time, the kiss was different as we were completely naked. Instead of clothing I could feel his skin and muscles. The scent of our sweat and arousal filled my nostrils as he wrapped his arms around me to pull me to him. His chest hair rubbed my tits, stimulating the nipples. His erection bumped into my thighs and I could feel one of his hands slide over my body to my clit. He began to delicately rub, testing my sensitivity.

McDowell smiled as he worked my clit, listening to me moaning for more. Soon I was bucking my hips as I to pull him down to me, but he seemed oblivious, staring at my tits as they bounced in response to my thrusting. It felt so good, but I needed more. "Please…" I begged, looking pleadingly into his eyes.

Still, he refused me relief. I wanted his cock; he gave one of his fingers. He eased it in, slowly moving the finger, thumbing my clit lightly. McDowell must have enjoyed this, listening to me as I whimpered. I wanted to scream at the look on his face. Sometimes men can be so dense! It wasn't the same as feeling a hot, hard male erection. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and pulled him into another passionate kiss, wrapping my legs around his hips.

I moaned through our kiss as he prepared to enter me. His cock hit my thigh, but I could feel his hand guiding his member to my entrance. The head was soaked with pre-cum, and mixed with my juices it easily slid in. Firmly he grasped my hips and we worked ourselves together. Thrusting in and out, I enjoyed the sensation of him penetrating me. He would insert himself a bit and withdraw, teasing, or perhaps unsure if he would hurt me. I was becoming impatient with his slow approach. He was nearly completely inside of me and I was not showing any signs of discomfort. I decided to spell it out for him.

I looked up at him. "I'm not a virgin, Professor. Fuck me now."

His eyes widened briefly, but he smiled. He still maintained his slow and methodical penetration and withdrawal. The man was driving me mad! Suddenly he withdrew most of the way, leaving the head of his cock tantalizingly resting at my entrance. His head lowered, and I could feel the heat of his breathe against my ear.

"If you want." The head of his cock slipped in completely. "But there's no need to be so formal." He gradually slid in most of the way, watching my reaction very carefully. "It's Larry, not Professor." Any response on my part flew out of the window when suddenly he thrust all the way. I exulted in the wonderful sensation of being filled, the feeling of completion.

Sighing, Larry closed his eyes and thrust, grinding his hips against mine. We kissed more, and I enjoyed the sensation of being ridden. Our bodies seemed to find their own rhythm now, our movements becoming faster. His hands slid down to grab my ass and I could feel his fingers splayed as they pressed my hips upward. I couldn't stand it anymore and let go. I thrust upward and felt myself explode, my climax roaring through me.

The professor grunted and pounded even harder, his balls smacking against my body. Suddenly he stiffened against me, and I felt him relax as a sigh escaped his lips. I smiled, feeling the last of his spasms leak inside of me. I reveled in the pleasures we shared, knowing only how I felt at the moment.

I lost my breath when he collapsed on top of me, his hair matted with sweat. Larry nuzzled and kissed my neck as his head nestled against my shoulder I reached up and caressed his head and upper back, feeling him trying to catch his breath. We lay there silently for some time, happy in our new discovery of one another.

Without warning, someone knocked hard against the door. We separated from one another, staring at each other like deer in the headlights. Larry slithered off the couch and knelt on the floor, gathering his clothes as he kept an eye on the door. I sat up, looking at Larry and the door in turn, unable to do or say anything for a moment. Then a voice came through the door. "Larry?"

Reality hit me as we scrambled for clothes.What have you done? I looked at the professor, who looked just as frightened as I felt. As he turned his head toward me and stared, I realized that I had just fucked my professor.

The knocking came again. "Just a minute!" Larry called, trying to press down the fear in his voice. There was no place for me to go, not even a jacket closet. As he pulled on his undershirt, he pointed to his desk. I scrambled under it, crouching as low as possible. I peeked through a gap between the desktop and desk front. He spun around, looking for any clothing left on the floor or the couch. He looked toward the desk, checking to see I was out of sight, and then opened the door.

I saw a thin ray of light come into the room, almost like a searchlight, revealing my position. So, this is how it would end. I closed my eyes and willed myself to disappear.

"Larry?" It was department head Jim Thompson. "You missed the meeting! You how hard it is for us to all get together to dis--… Larry? Are you ok? You look disheveled. "

"Um…I was…napping before the meeting and had a nightmare. I've been grading exams for like the past week." I prayed for his excuse to work. Otherwise Professor Thompson was going to notice and there would be Hell to pay.

"Ah, I know how that feels. Go home. I'll email you about the meeting tonight or tomorrow. Good night Larry!"

"Good night." Larry's reply was lost in the retreating footsteps. I could hear him easing the door closed. I waited until all was silent before coming out from under the desk. What have I done? I couldn't think of anything else as he and I looked at each other. Get out, you fool! I hurriedly dressed. Explanations, accusations, questions all flitted through my brain, half-formed.

"Emily…" the professor's voice was strained; as if he was at a loss as what to say.

For once, I did not want to see those big blue eyes. "This should never have happened."

His voice came roughly, sounding as if he was close to tears. "Emily, I'm sorry! Don't go..."

My head snapped up, and I wondered if he was out of his mind. His boss had nearly caught me naked in his office and he was asking me to stay? I headed straight for the door. He tried to take a hold of my shoulders, but I wrenched out of his grip. I needed to get out of there quickly. I rushed past him and out into the hallway.

"Emily!"

I didn't look back.

If the reader feels this story looks familiar, that's because it's a heavily re-written version of my original story, Office Hours. I decided to revise it after receiving very helpful feedback from various people.

Thank you to those at the Story Discussion Circle for their extremely detailed critiques and comments.

I am especially grateful to my editor for patience, understanding and knowledge.

ShyAzn
ShyAzn
1 Followers
12