Extras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, respectfully, Rob caresses Shelley's cunt. He feels the roughness of her pubes, and her soft, thick outer labia. He dares to part them and probe a little deeper, till he feels her juices slick on her flesh. She is still masturbating him, ever so slightly faster now. "Mmm, you naughty boy," she says. "You like the feel of that?"

"Yes." Finally he constructs a sentence, albeit the shortest possible. "You're ... you're wet."

"Well, darling, maybe it's not just you that's feeling horny tonight, eh?"

"Yeah."

"When you came in for a massage, did you know it would turn out like this?"

"Well ... I sort of hoped ..."

She gives a genuine laugh. "You sort of hoped. Heh, I like that. You're sweet. You know, I bet when you were in the sauna you were thinking, 'I wanna bend that black bitch over the couch and fuck her senseless,' weren't you, eh?"

This is strong stuff for the left-leaning feminist Rob, even in his mad arousal, and he's stuck for an answer. Shelley seems to sense his unease and smoothly shifts the focus.

"You know, baby, you're so sweet and horny I'll treat you to a little bit of breast relief, no extra charge, yeah? You ever had that before?"

"No."

Debbie, although she sucked and fucked with great enthusiasm, was oddly squeamish about getting semen on her skin. Which meant that with her beautiful breasts she never administered a tit-fuck. A crying waste, Rob used to think. But Shelley's about to make up for it.

"OK then sweetie, just a sec while I put a bit more oil on my boobly-wooblies." (Boobly-wooblies? Really? It is a measure of Rob's arousal that the silliness of the word does not ruin the moment.) Shelley gently removes Rob's hand from her crotch. She picks up the oil bottle again and pours a generous amount of its content onto her cleavage before rubbing it very thoroughly into her breasts. They take on a glorious sheen like polished antique bronze. It is a heart-stoppingly erotic spectacle in itself. Then she bends low over Rob's prick, with an expression of calm concentration on her face. "Right, darling, let's get your lovely hard cock in between my big oily tits." She is as good as her word. Rob feels the firm yet yielding masses of flesh envelop his rigid shaft until only his reddened glans protrudes, perilously close to Shelley's face. The underside of one breast rests exquisitely on his hairy balls. She squeezes her tits together and slides them up and down his cock, slowly at first, then gradually faster. This is the end game now. Rob feels the first distant tremor of orgasm. Shelley's movements get quicker and more decisive, less subtle now.

"You gonna come for me, baby? Yeah? You got a nice hot load to shoot for Shelley, yeah? You like my big fat tits wrapped round your ... Whoops! Whoa! There we go! Oh yes baby! Wow! Oh darling! Yes! Ooh that is a lot of spunk! Oh you shot that really powerfully too! Nearly went on my face and hair! Oh it's all over my titties look! Oops, there's more! Mmm sweetie you're such a horny boy, aren't you?"

Rob is groaning, gasping and twitching as he empties his balls over Shelley's chest. It is not his first ejaculation of the day - that took place in bed this morning - but he tends to come copiously, and Shelley's expert ministrations have brought forth a particularly voluminous emission. To his eternal gratitude she does not pull away as soon as he comes, but keeps her tits where they are so that he can relish the sensation on his cock as his orgasm gradually dies away. Only once his breathing has calmed does she stand up and reach for the tissues.

"Well darling, I've gotta say, you stay so hard for so long and you come so much, you must be wonderful to fuck."

Rob's bliss is complete. He lies still.

"Let me just wipe some of that off you." Shelley dabs at his cum-spattered belly with the Kleenex. Then she rips a strip from the end of the tissue on the couch and starts to clean her own chest. "Do you want to pop back in the shower, darling?" Rob nods weakly and starts to stand up. Shelley, having got most of the sperm off her, is putting her tunic back on. "Shall I bring you another glass of juice, darling? I'll leave it in here, yeah?" He nods again.

Shelley is dressed now. It's almost over, just time for a couple more of her lewd comments. "Did you enjoy that, babe, yeah? I bet it's not enough for you, though. I bet you're gonna be making yourself come again tonight, yeah?"

"Heh ... yeah ... yeah probably." It's true, of course.

"Yeah, I bet. Horny young guy like you. Sometimes when I do an older guy I think, right, that'll be enough for him for a couple of days. But I can tell you need more than that. Everyone's different, though, I guess. Some guys come already when I'm just doing the bit round the back, can you believe that? But you held back for a long time. Yeah, nice to fuck, I reckon. And those eyes ... mmm. Anyway, babe, you grab a shower and I'll see you upstairs, yeah?" And with that she leaves the room.

In a happy, stunned daze, Rob goes back to the shower and does his best to get the oil out of his pubes. His cock is tender from its exertions, although he really wants to start touching it again. But he needs to get home now, can't miss the last Tube. He dries himself, goes back to room four, drinks the fresh glass of juice that he finds there, and gets dressed. He goes up the stairs, taking a last look at his surroundings. Shelley is behind the desk. There must be a separate shower for the women. She is wearing a bra again.

"All right, sweetie? Was that nice?"

"Yes. Yes it was. Thank you."

"You're very welcome, darling." She comes out from behind the desk and kisses him on the cheek. "Well, Tom my love, it was lovely to meet you. Hope to see you again. I do late shifts like this one Thursdays and Fridays till one in the morning, and I'm here in the day on Tuesdays, before seven. And there's all different girls each day, of course. Here, let me open the door for you." One last kiss on the cheek. "'Night, darling, take care."

Rob steps out of the door into the London night, into a changed world.

12