Extreme Big Brother - Day 08 Pt. 01

Story Info
Big Brother surprises the housemates with a double eviction.
3.5k words
4.37
12.7k
19

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - Sorry for the delay in posting. My laptop died, and I was unable to recover the files. So this is the 2nd time I've written this chapter.

Also, to be honest, the previous chapter went to a darker place than I had planned, and I needed to take a break before returning, so I could hopefully regain the lighter mood I'd previously written.

Please enjoy, and all feedback gratefully received.

*****

Day 8 - 8.45am

I was one of the last to awaken from our joint bed. I felt cold and realized the one long blanket had been removed. A sound of running water was somewhere in the background. Slowly opening my eyes and looking round, I saw the girls were using it as a screen to hid someone using the buckets. All four of the guys were still in bed.

After a couple of minutes, the girls offered to switch places with us boys. We took turns to hold the sheet while the other guys used the buckets. Luckily it was only number ones so far, but it still had a bad smell around the buckets.

The room was quite brightly lit now, and we could see each other, and all of our flaws. We all looked tired. The floor beside the bed was littered with yesterday's underwear.

Tall Davide was on the edge of the bed, his huge black dick just hanging down without any attempt to hide it. Next to him was Tani, the black goddess, and Sarah, the red haired larger than life sex machine. Maria was next to Sarah, her Indian hands stroking Sarah's red hair absentmindedly.

Henry was next to Maria, but his attention seemed to be on Jeff instead of her. He had his arm over Jeff's muscular shoulder as they laid on the huge bed together. Shuko curled into Jeff's body on the other side. Both Henry and Shuko were listening carefully to Jeff telling a story from his childhood on an Australian farm.

I walked over to the bedroom door, and gave it a hopeful try. But it was still locked. I was not looking forward to the next day, if the three dominatrices from yesterday were still in the house.

"Hey guys" said Sarah loudly, addressing the room "Let's have some fun. Forget about what might happen later. Let's enjoy ourselves now."

"What do you have in mind?" Asked Henry in reply.

"Remember when we first arrived? And all the girls gave oral sex to the boys? As a competition?"

I thought back on our third day in the house, though it seemed like a lifetime ago.

"Yeah", replied Davide. "Good times."

"Well", said Sarah, with a devious smile. "Maybe it's the girls' turn to get some love? If you get what I mean?"

To make sure we knew EXACTLY what she meant, she put two fingers up in a V and licked rapidly between them.

"OK" I said to the room. "But how do we know when you hit the big O? It's a bit more obvious for guys." To continue the hand gestures, I mimicked one hand as a cock, and the other as the cum shooting out. Tani sniggered when she saw it.

Henry, in his efficient German way, was the first to come up with an answer. "The girls must be silent. You lose if you make a moan."

"What about favouritism?" asked Maria, pointing at Jeff and Shuko. As if on cue, Shuko planned a tiny kiss on Jeff's cheek.

"We stop the girls from seeing their partner" replied Henry "And the boys get their partners randomly. Tongues only, no fingers. First guy to win can fuck the girl of his choice."

The girls agreed to the terms, and moved to the long edge of the bed, ready to have their legs spread and their pussies eaten. But once they had moved to their position, Jeff and Davide moved the bedsheet over their torsos and heads. Now they couldn't see who would be between their already glistening pussies.

We 4 guys stood in a circle. Most of us already had semis. In silence, Henry pointed to each of us in turn, giving us a number. I was number 2.

"Ladies!" Henry called out loudly. "One at a time, shout a number between 1 and 4."

Sarah was the first to shout "Four!". She was Jeff's.

Shuko went next, shouting "Two!". She was mine! I saw a twinge of jealousy from Jeff, but I didn't care too much. I was excited to get between her sweet Japanese legs again.

Tani called "One" for Henry and Maria called "Three" for Davide.

I looked over at the bed. It was a crazy sight, like something out of a German porn movie. Four sets of legs, dangling over the edge, waiting to be tasted.

We knelt down in front of our partners, and in unison, began to lick at our partner's waiting pussy. I was hit by the heady smell as my head went down, remembering she hadn't showered today. None of us had. And by the edge of her thigh was a dry white stain that must have been Jeff's cum from last night. But it was far enough away from her cunt that I didn't worry to much.

My tongue slowly moved up and down, getting a nice wetness around while getting her taste in my mouth. I'd forgotten her unique taste. I moved my tongue round the edge of her pussy lips, tracing them with the tip. I took my time, going slowly, tracing every detail. Then, I moved up, to reach the point where the lips all joined, the hood. I could see nothing, my eyes closed as I focused on touch over sight. I moved the tip of my tongue rapidly over where her clit should be, a sudden change from the slow pace I'd used before.

"AAAEEEHHH"

I paused for a second, but I was right. It was Shuko! I'd won!

Like a good gentleman, I didn't stop, and instead returned to her waiting cunt and continued to lap and lick.

Sarah was next to call out with an "Ohhhhhhhh" followed closely behind with a quiet "bugger".

Next was Tani, though not before another 2 minutes. By this point, Jeff had finished, Sarah had sat up, and I'd moved to putting a finger inside the moaning Shuko.

After another minute, both my tongue and finger was getting tired, and I moved my body away, still kneeling near Shuko's open legs.

"Davide, man? What's wrong!"

"She's the queen of silence, man!" he replied frustrated. Maria uncovered her face, and looked down disapointedly at Davide. Now only Shuko still had her head covered by the huge blanket.

"Or you're just doing it badly" I retorted. I was feeling confident after winning so quickly. "Davide, step away. Sarah, Tani, Jeff and Henry - give Maria the treatment she deserves."

Sarah and Tani both moved their bodies around until they found Maria's tits, each beginning to suck and play with a nipple, or dance tongues with her. Henry moved between her legs with both tongue and fingers. Jeff was the only one not immediately following my command.

"And what are you going to do?" asked Jeff, though he already seemed to know the answer.

I couldn't resist. I stood up, and moved my already fully erect cock up and down Shuko's pussy lips, gathering her sweet juices onto the tip.

"I..." I answered, as I pushed my cock slowly but firmly into Shuko's wet pussy, "...am going to fuck Shuko."

Shuko tried to move the blankets away as I entered her, but I pushed them back down, so she couldn't see me. I was enjoying the power over her. I was in full control. I sped up, building a fast, almost aggressive rhythm. My cock rammed into her pussy, making her squeal every time our hips made contact. It was a noise of deep pleasure, with some uncomfortableness. I don't remember any of us fucking her this aggressively before.

Jeff was watching me anxiously, with a bit of anger in his eyes. I was fucking his girl. I remembered our conversation just a few days before. I warned him this very thing would happen. I kept him in the corner of my eye, but he was keeping his anger in check.

I finally uncovered Shuko's face and kissed it passionately as I leant my body over hers temporarily, before returning to my standing fuck.

Beside us, Maria let out the loudest moan I've ever heard as Henry's German efficiency (not to mention Sarah and Tani's tongues) brought her to a deep orgasm, shaking her and the whole bed.

I pulled my cock out of Shuko and shot my seed onto her stomach and around her open pussy, wiping it off on her legs.

I laid back onto the bed, honestly exhausted.

"THIS IS THE VOICE OF BIG BROTHER"

We hadn't been expecting an announcement, and we were all startled by the loud announcement.

"THERE WILL BE TWO EVICTIONS TODAY. THE BUILDING IS NOW EMPTY AND UNLOCKED. THE EVICTION TASK WILL BEGIN IN TWO HOURS. BREAKFAST, SHOWER FACILITIES AND OTHER ENTERTAINMENTS ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL THEN."

We all went to the bathroom then showered together, in a practical, non-sexual way. We were all speculating about how the evictions would take place. We guessed about tasks, ranging from more BDSM to anal sex or same-sex encounters. It wasn't unnoticed that Henry's underwear bulged a little when we discussed the possibility of same-sex encounters. Shuko also raised the possibly of force, and forcing ourselves onto others. I couldn't tell if she was mentioning it from fear, fantasy or just general conversation.

I mentally made a note to speak to Shuko later if I get the chance, and make sure she was OK with the morning. I realised in my lust I didn't exactly check she was OK with me fucking her, though she never said "no" or "stop".

There were poached eggs already waiting for us when we arrived in the kitchen, as well as cereals and french pastries. We wolfed them down, hungry from the morning's exercise and our meager meal the night before.

After breakfast we sat together in the main living room, still talking about the options for the eviction activities. I realized that we really had become close friends during our time together. We had the freedom of the house, nobody to force us to do anything, and yet we all chose to sit together, eat together and relax together. Despite our disagreements, the knowledge that only one of us can win, and the constant sexual tension, we were friends.

"THIS IS THE VOICE OF BIG BROTHER. THE TIME IS 13:00. IT IS TIME FOR TODAY'S TASK. ALL THOSE EVICTED WILL BE GIVEN THE AGREED FINANCIAL REWARD."

We hugged the nearest people, and waited for the instructions.

"THE TASK IS SIMPLE. EACH OF YOU WILL BE SEPARATED ONE AT A TIME. THEN YOU WILL BE ASKED TO NOMINATE ONE PERSON FROM EACH GENDER TO EVICT FROM THE HOUSE. AT THE END OF THE VOTES, THE TWO HOUSEMATES WITH THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF VOTES WILL BE EVICTED. IN THE CASE OF A TIE, THE PUBLIC WILL DECIDE WHO IS EVICTED."

I paused for a second, taking in the instructions. "We must vote-out our friends?"

"THAT IS CORRECT. WE WILL BEGIN ALPHABETICALLY. DAVIDE, PLEASE MOVE TO THE KITCHEN TO PROVIDE YOUR VOTES. ALL OTHER HOUSEMATES PLEASE RETURN TO THE BEDROOM UNTIL YOU ARE CALLED."

Davide marched through to the kitchen, giving a halfhearted shrug as he left. The remaining seven of us waited nervously in the bedroom, looking at each-other in silence. I looked at them. They looked at me. We were all thinking the same thing. Who will I evict? Who will vote to evict me? Should I vote honestly? Tactically? Will the public react negatively if I vote the wrong people out?

Davide didn't return. Instead Big Brother just called for Henry about 5 minutes later. The German took one last look at all of us, before walking out of the bedroom door.

This time was slightly quicker, with Jeff being called next.

"Henry must have chosen quickly" said Shuko softly, as she waved Jeff through the door.

Another four minutes, feeling like an eternity, before Maria's name was called. I was next.

I tried to smile at them, to put them at their ease, but the smile never came.

"MATT, PLEASE WALK TO THE KITCHEN."

I walked forward without looking back. I passed through the huge living room and into the kitchen.

"MATT, PLEASE STATE WHICH MALE HOUSEMATE YOU WISH TO EVICT"

This was the easier choice. I'd already decided I wouldn't evict Henry. And I wouldn't evict myself. So it was between Davide and Jeff.

Jeff's coupling with Shuko had annoyed me. We'd warned him, and he hadn't listened. Emotionally I wanted to punish him for disobeying us. Disobeying me.

However, if I had to guess who the public liked the most right now, the person who was my number one competition, it would have to be Davide.

I chose my head over my heart.

"I vote to evict Davide from the house."

"THANK YOU" The voice called. "NOW PLEASE SELECT A FEMALE HOUSEMATE TO EVICT"

This was the hard decision. I thought about each one in turn. Shuko was amazing, especially seeing her character grow from a shy girl to a bold woman. If I had to guess a current winner, I'd put my money on her. But that didn't make me jealous, it made me proud.

Sarah must also be extremely popular, considering her flirty bisexual behaviour. And she was funny! But to be honest, she was the least pleasurable fuck. At least in the vagina. Her ass still felt great and the things she could do with her tongue-stud were unbelievable. But I also felt quite close to her now, after what we were forced to go through together yesterday, and the way we comforted each other in the night.

No, both those girls were off limits.

I thought next about the remaining two. Maria was probably the most boring housemate. Yes, she took part in everything, but only because she was keeping the end goal in mind. She'd vote me off in a second, if it meant winning the prize. But she'd been there since the beginning, and also had grown as a person.

Finally, that left Tani. She was so new to the house, it was hard to describe her personality in some ways. But she was beautiful. And strong. Plus, I'd yet to try anal with her, and I had a suspicion that she was another girl who's ass is even better than her pussy. However, those reasons didn't seem fair to vote out someone from the beginning, someone I had gone through so much with.

I prepared to call out 'Tani' when a thought hit me. That'll be both black contestants I'll be voting out! The public will think I'm racist. That could lose me vital supporters in the 'outside world'.

Big Brother prompted me again. "PLEASE SELECT A FEMALE CONTESTANT TO EVICT"

"I evict Maria from the house", I said with a sad heart.

"THANK YOU. YOUR CHOICE HAS BEEN NOTED. PLEASE JOIN THE OTHER CONTESTANTS IN THE MOVIE ROOM"

I walked through the gym and opened the door to the movie room. All the contestants so far were sitting nervously together.

"We don't wanna know who you voted for," said Jeff quickly, before anyone else could speak. "Best that way."

I nodded and sat with them, next to Maria. I felt like a traitor, but I couldn't say or do anything. I sat in silence, just like the rest of them.

Over the remaining fifteen minutes, the remaining housemates all came in. Shuko aimed straight for Jeff's arms. Sarah sat next to me, and tentatively held my hand. Finally, Tani came in, and sat next to Davide.

And we waited.

And we waited.

Finally, after at least twenty minutes, the voice of Big Brother spoke.

"ALL HOUSEMATES - THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. DUE TO A TIE FOR BOTTOM PLACE, A TWITTER POLL WAS HELD TO DECIDE THE EVICTION. THE POLL HAS NOW ENDED. I CAN NOW REVEAL THE VOTES."

We sat in stunned, waiting silence. Anyone who wasn't already holding someone's hands was now.

"HENRY RECEIVED ONE VOTE.

SHUKO RECEIVED ONE VOTE.

SARAH RECEIVED ONE VOTE.

ALL THESE HOUSEMATES ARE SAFE FROM EVICTION."

We hugged those people, all the while dreading the next words from Big Brother.

"FOR THE MEN'S VOTE -

DAVIDE RECEIVED TWO VOTES.

MATT RECEIVED TWO VOTES.

JEFF RECEIVED THREE VOTES.

JEFF IS OFFICIALLY EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE."

We sat in shock. None of us could believe it.

"NOO!" Shouted out Shuko, running out of the room. Jeff hugged Henry, before walking out to catch her.

We all wanted to go with them, but the evictions weren't over yet.

"FOR THE WOMEN'S VOTE -

MARIA RECEIVED THREE VOTES.

TANI RECEIVED THREE VOTES.

THE DECISION WAS GIVEN TO TWITTER FOR EXACTLY FIFTEEN MINUTES."

Big Brother paused, causing heart attacks all over the globe.

"TANI IS OFFICIALLY EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE."

-----------

We said our goodbyes within half an hour. We left Shuko and Jeff alone as long as we could, before Big Brother began to get impatient. Tani left as soon as Big Brother prompted. She hugged us all, and whispered something personal to each of us. To me she whispered she would never forget my story in the night, and our morning together the day after.

She left the house with tears streaming down her face.

Jeff just wished us all the best in his thick ozzy accent, and told us all we'd be welcome at his ranch whenever we wanted.

He walked out with his head held high.

We remaining six lingered together in the living room. When we first arrived, there had been twelve of us, all sitting nervously together. By the end of day 2, all our nervousness, as well as 90% of our clothing, had been removed. Now there were less than half the days left before the final, and less than half the contestants.

"THIS IS THE VOICE OF BIG BROTHER. WOULD ALL REMAINING CONTESTANTS PLEASE LIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR OR A SOFA."

It was a strange instruction, but we all obeyed. Most of us took a place on the couch.

We whispered amongst ourselves, even though Big Brother had not told us to be quiet.

"new task?"

"terrorists?"

"new housemates?"

I noticed I was getting drowsy. Which was strange, because it was only about 2.30pm.

I tried to read the clock, but my eyes were having problems seeing. Or staying open. From the sounds around me, everyone else was having the same problems.

My limbs felt so heavy.

'I'll just close my eyes for a moment' I thought 'to gather my strength...'

-------------------

I woke somewhere new. I was alone.

It looked like a hotel suite. It smelled like a hotel suite. It sounded like a hotel suite, the minibar hum in the corner.

I stood up groggily, feeling slightly hung-over and walked to the main door. Locked.

I looked around the suite. The was of course a bed. The place I'd woken up. To my surprise, I had clothes on. The clothes I'd worn when I first arrived to the Big Brother house in. Someone had dressed me while they were moving me.

I looked back at the bed. It was large. It could probably hold four people. I sat on it, testing it's softness. It was perfect. Not too hard, not too soft. Exactly as I liked it.

I moved around the suite a bit more.

The bathroom was large too, with a corner Jacuzzi, as well as a large shower cubical and two sinks. I noticed that five toothbrushes in five different colours waited on the side.

Then I went to the attached living room. Inside were two sofas, both pointing at a large TV. Next to the TV were the latest games consoles, each with four controllers and a wide variety of games.

On the other side of the wall, five slightly smaller TVs were set up. As I looked more closely, I could see my housemates in each one. They all appeared to be in identical looking hotel rooms. Some of them were looking at the TVs, like me. Others were still walking round. The CCTV camera footage followed them wherever they went.

I waved at the housemates in the TVs. Shuko and Henry both noticed on their own screens, and waved from their respective living rooms.

After so long together, 24/7, being alone felt so strange.

The main TV turned itself on. Static filled the screen, but a familiar voice came from the speakers. I could see from the 5 screens, that it was happening for everyone at the same time.

"GOOD AFTERNOON HOUSEMATES. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE METHOD OF YOUR MOVEMENT. HOWEVER IT WAS DEEMED NECESSARY. PLEASE FEEL ASSURED THAT HIGHLY TRAINED DOCTORS MONITORED ALL OF YOU DURING THE MOVING PROCESS."

The voice paused for a moment, before continuing.

"THE TIME IS NOW 16:00. FOOD IS BEING PROVIDED AS WE SPEAK. IF YOU OPEN YOUR MAIN DOOR, YOU WILL FIND A TRAY OF FOOD WAITING FOR YOU."

12