Extreme Size Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gemyt
gemyt
32 Followers

My wife’s hands seem to flutter for a moment, first moving towards her pudenda and then starting toward Ed’s cock, my wife finally opting in her confusion to stimulate her clitoris in her accustomed manner with her right hand and reaching with her left hand to grip Ed’s monstermeat just below the glans. I suddenly realized that this was in part a defensive gesture on her part. As Ed became more aroused he had begun slightly thrusting his cockhead into my wife’s mouth, forcing her head to the ground and threatening to violate her windpipe. By gripping Ed’s cock just below the glans my wife was able to keep Ed’s cockhead relatively stationary in her mouth, the gentle rocking of his hips instead resulting in his shaft bowing slightly more.

After frigging herself for perhaps a minute my wife was about to bring herself over the edge when Ed began to moan slightly. With this my wife slid her one hand up Ed’s shaft toward the base of his cock and then stopped manipulating herself and brought her right hand up to Ed’s cock, grabbing it just above where her left hand held the base of his organ. This two handed grip afforded my wife a modicum of control over Ed’s pulsing python and she pulled the cock from her mouth and began rubbing the saliva slathered cockhead over her face. She then popped the head back in her mouth and began again to suck it. She repeated this three or four times, popping the giant glans in and out of her mouth, rubbing it over her cheeks and lips and chin, and Ed responded with more pronounced moans of pleasure. My wife had just pulled Ed’s hugeness from her mouth when the enormous pole of turgid erectile tissue literally jerked and emitted an extraordinary jet of creamy white semen that struck my wife’s cheek with such force that it actually splashed and spread over the left side of my wife’s face. A second jet similarly erupted, again striking my wife’s cheek and radiating so that some the liquid splashed into my wife’s left eye. My wife was startled by the eruption and doubly startled when she was struck in the left eye. She seemed temporarily disoriented and turned her head away from the obscenely jerking meat for a moment as she blinked her eyes. But she quickly recovered and attempted to bring the exploding cockhead back into her mouth. Her hands were still positioned at the base of the cock, however, and her control over the violently jerking six inches of cockmeat that extended beyond her hands was imperfect and the cock jumped again before she could fit her mouth around it, rocketing a stream of cum against my wife’s upper lip and nose. My wife instinctively slid her hands up his shaft towards the head so that she could better control the throbbing slab of flesh and bring the cockhead back toward her mouth. But she didn’t put it in her mouth – she slightly lifted the cockhead and placed it over her open mouth so that his spitting cockslit was positioned an inch above the entry to her mouth. The next jet of cum disappeared into her mouth, followed by another and another. I counted six huge streams of juice fire into her mouth followed by two lesser ejaculations. I was certain that four spurts had struck my wife’s face before she began taking Ed’s cream into her mouth, and accordingly I watched in growing amazement as the number of Ed’s blasts seemed to number nine, ten, eleven and then twelve.

The ejaculations then ceased, and the spent organ dangled above my stunned wife’s face. The first four gigantic spurts had been sufficient to coat my wife’s entire face, with cum even getting into her hair, each ejaculation seemingly containing more semen that I could produce with one entire orgasm. I then saw my wife’s throad muscles contract and swallow, and I realized that she had pooled the astounding volume of ejaculate in her mouth until Ed’s erupting meat had finished. I won’t say that my wife had never swallowed my cum, but in ten years of marriage she had swallowed perhaps a half-dozen times, very tentatively, each time appearing to permit more cum to escape her mouth than she swallowed.

I broke out of my reverie for a moment and looked over at Janice. Her face bore the same stunned look that mine no doubt possessed. The sight of such brobdingnagian genitals exploding so violently into my delicate wife’s face had literally taken her breath away, and she inhaled sharply as looked over at her. She then looked at me, and I realized that I’d been stroking myself, producing an orgasm considerably less pyrotechnic than Ed’s.

My wife emitted a high-pitched sigh and I looked back at her to see that she had resumed pleasuring herself with her right hand as her left hand gripped Ed’s cock and pushed his semi-flaccid cockhead across her face.

gemyt
gemyt
32 Followers
12