Extremes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good?" I asked Gretchen.

"Ja, sehr gut." She mumbled as the cute guy's stiff cock pumped in and out of her mouth.

I left her there to enjoy herself and went to find a nice big strap-on. I found a nice one and put it on; then returned to join the line of guys waiting their turn to fuck Gretchen.

As I stood there, my artificial cock rubbed up against the ass of the guy in front of me by accident. When he turned around I was getting ready to apologize to him.

"Hey honey, was that a threat, or a promise?" He said. It was an old and tired cliche, but he said it with an inviting smile.

"You like it in the ass, huh?" I challenged him.

"Sure, don't you?"

"Then why don't we go over there and have some fun?" I said indicating a nearby cushion with no one using it.

"Hmmm, tempting ... but I don't want to lose my place in line. That little blond is hot."

"OK then ... just bend over." I said. "But first, maybe you should suck on this cock to get it lubricated a bit."

He smiled and knelt in front of me and took the big dildo in his mouth. He sucked it for a few moments slathering it with his saliva; then he stood, turned around, and bent over in front of me.

"Spread those cheeks, honey." I told him; then I placed the tip of my 'cock' on his rosebud and slowly shoved the eight inches into his male love tunnel.

"Oh gawd." He groaned as I began to pump my cock into him. "Oh baby that feels so good!"

After several minutes, the line had moved up until the guy I was fucking was next for Gretchen's sweet cunt. When the guy who was fucking Gretchen finished pumping his seed into her, I started to pull out of my guy's butt. But he reached around and grabbed my hips and held me in.

"No, no ... please stay inside me while I fuck this glorious little cunt." So we moved forward, still connected at the hip so to speak, and he inserted his cock in Gretchen's dripping pussy.

As he pumped into Gretchen's hot cunt, I synchronized with his rhythm and continued to fuck his ass. I was thinking to myself just how hot it was that we had three of us fucking at the stocks when I felt a hand in the middle of my back. The hand gently pushed my torso forward until I was bent over the back of the guy who I was fucking in the ass. Then a delightfully large cock was quickly rammed into my pussy and it started pumping away inside me forcefully.

"Aw fuck! That feels wonderful." I said to no one in particular.

The guy in front of me, who was fucking Gretchen while I fucked his ass, groaned and gave a mighty last thrust as he deposited a hot load in Gretchen's cunt. As he pulled out of Gretchen, he stood up straight and my dildo slipped out of his ass.

"Thanks babe; that was the best I've had all night." He said and gave me a long passionate kiss goodbye.

The guy who had been fucking me also slipped out of my cunt when I stood to kiss the other guy. So I moved up to fuck Gretchen's ass which had been my intent all along. I noticed Gretchen had a massive amount of cum dripping from her wonderfully abused cunt. I placed my dildo between her legs and coated it with some of the cum dripping down her thighs in order to lube it up; then I pressed the tip between her ass cheeks. I pressed hard and felt it start to slowly penetrate her.

"Oh! Ja ... ja ... gut!" She yelled.

Happy that Gretchen seemed to enjoy my gift, I slowly pushed until I was buried completely in her ass. As she moaned in ecstasy I felt a big cock between my legs again seeking to bury itself in my hole. I reached around and guided it inside my welcoming cunt and sighed as it started stroking my burning insides. Strong hands crept up my sides and squeezed my breasts as I felt his hard meat pound into me. Each time he rammed his cock into me, I, in turn, pushed my dildo into Gretchen's sweet ass. I moaned louder; my cries of bliss mixed with Gretchen's loud groan's and yelps. Combined, our cries of bliss made for a sweet chorus of delight.

Eventually, I felt a huge thrust from behind and heard a loud grunting as hot cum pumped into my steaming cunt. I thought I should perhaps withdraw from Grecthen's sweet ass and let the next guy in line have his turn with her, but then I felt another cock swiftly invade my eager pussy. The new cock started slamming viciously into me and I felt a massive climax coming on. I screamed when it finally hit me. In my delirium I hardly noticed that Gretchen was screaming too with her own orgasm.

I collapsed on Gretchen's back and just enjoyed the sensations of having my pussy used. After a short while I felt the guy's hands squeeze my hips and thrust one last time as he shot more hot cum into my wanton cunt. As he pulled out I withdrew from Gretchen's lovely ass.

Gretchen raised the top bar from the stocks and turned toward me to discover that it had been me pounding her asshole.

"Oh, es war ihnen." She said to me. "Ja ... gut!" She added.

Then she indicated with her hands via pantomime that she wanted to have the strap on and fuck me.

"Oh yes ... ja, ja." I told her. Then she pointed at the stocks and I smiled -- she wanted me in the stocks.

"OK." I said and proceeded to insert my head and wrists into the holes while she lowered the top bar to confine me. As she did so I heard grumbling from the line of guys waiting for their turn to fuck a hot pussy. We were obviously holding things up.

As soon as I was situated I felt the dildo slide into my slippery cunt. Then I felt Gretchen's breasts against my back and I heard her squeal -- I couldn't see behind me but I concluded the next guy in line was taking his turn by fucking her while she stroked my cunt with the strap-on; just as I had done with her a few moments earlier.

My eyes were closed and I was feeling another orgasm building when a yummy tasting cock slipped between my lips. I sucked on it voraciously until my mouth filled with salty cum. I swallowed as much as I could and licked the last drops from the twitching cock as it pulled from my lips. I was just about to reach another mind shattering climax when Gretchen pulled out of me and left me hanging. It was immediately replaced by a real cock so I was able to quickly resume my journey to my sexual Nirvana. Gretchen came around to the front of the stocks and climbed up on the little platform and pushed the dildo in my mouth so I could taste my own juices. I screamed in ecstasy just as the dildo was shoved down my throat which made my cries of joy sort of muffled; but I was in heaven nonetheless.

I opened my eyes as I felt the dildo sliding out of my mouth and saw two good looking hunks pulling Gretchen over to a mattress on the floor right in front of me. The first guy lay on his back while the second guy helped Gretchen out of the strap-on. Next, the guy guided Gretchen onto the other guy's throbbing meat. Without delay the second guy pushed Gretchen's torso forward so she was laying flat on the first guy's chest. The other guy then inserted his hard shaft into her ass and started pumping.

I was jealous; I love getting DPed. As another cock inserted itself into my cunt and started pleasantly abusing my nasty pussy, I watched Gretchen writhe in ecstasy between the two beautiful young men. A third guy showed up and offered his cock to her only remaining available orifice -- Gretchen's mouth -- which she accepted greedily.

I felt more warm spunk invade my pussy. Cocks were swapped and a new one urged me onward to another climax while I watched the guy in Gretchen's ass cum hard. He switched off with the guy that was getting his cock sucked. Then Gretchen screamed too as another orgasm overcame her.

I must have had nearly a dozen guys cum in me while I watched Gretchen get double fucked by at least eight different guys. After her last climax she collapsed on whoever was under her at the time. As the next guy tried to insert his cock in her ass she turned around and pleaded with him.

"Nicht mehr ... nicht mehr!" She said, sounding exhausted.

I lifted the top bar of the stocks off me as soon as the latest guy finished adding his load to the many others dripping from my cunt and I extracted myself from the device.

"Sorry boys." I said to line of guys waiting to take me. "I've had enough for tonight."

I walked around the stocks and found Gretchen lying on the mat by herself -- her lovers having quickly left her for more promising prospects. When she saw me approach I saw her eyes light up as she watched the latest load of cum slither down my thighs.

She sat up and reached out to me; she pulled me close and began lapping thick white goop from my legs with her tongue. As she cleaned up my lower legs and worked up to my thighs I felt familiar tingles return once more to my loins. When her tongue finally started lapping at my cunt and clit I shrieked; cumming yet again. How many times I'd already cum that night, I hadn't a clue.

I knelt next to Gretchen when she'd sucked the last drop of cum from my pussy and pushed her gently back onto the mat and returned the favor; sucking cum first from her ass and finally from her cunt. She seemed to be so exhausted that she didn't even climax as I licked her pussy; which looked red and a bit raw.

"Hmmm ... I think its time for us to go." I told her.

I pointed toward the door thinking she might catch on, and she did.

We got up and walked back to where we'd left our clothes; fending off numerous offers to play on the way. It took awhile rummaging through all the discarded clothes near the door until we found ours. We dressed and headed back to the dance club to find Gretchen's friends, if they were still there.

I was sure we must have looked and smelled like we'd just been fucked by dozens of guys as we made our way across the dance floor; the floor was again filled with bodies wriggling to the beat of the latest song the DJ was spinning. We found the table where Gretchen and her friends had been, but they weren't there. Gretchen scanned the dance floor in vain looking for her friends.

I'd have been happy to drop Gretchen wherever she wanted to go, or even take her home to share my own bed, if I could only have communicated with her. As I was wondering what to do with her, I heard her shout over the din of the wild music.

"Dort ... dort drüben." She yelled and pointed.

I looked to where she pointed and saw Gretchen's girlfriend dancing with the guy she'd been sitting with earlier. Then I saw the guy who'd been sitting next to Gretchen earlier who I had presumed must be her boyfriend. He was dancing with a sexy little redhead; and his hands were all over her sexy body, which, the redhead seemed to be thoroughly enjoying.

Gretchen's girlfriend finally saw Gretchen frantically waving; she headed over to our table immediately. Her boyfriend headed to the bar.

Gretchen and her friend embraced as soon as the other girl arrived. The friend then held Gretchen at arms length and looked her over with a puzzled look. She leaned over and looked more closely at Gretchen's legs; cum was still trickling slowly down her thighs.

"Was ist das?" Gretchen's friend asked.

Then Gretchen began a long and excited explanation of what we'd been up to; in German. They both giggled from time to time as Gretchen recounted her adventures. When Gretchen finished, the girlfriend looked at me and switched to her accented English.

"Gretchen just told me where you two have been and she wanted me to tell you how much she loved it! I am so jealous! I would have loved to go with you, too."

A big smile spread across my face. "What's you're name, honey?" I asked the girlfriend.

"Hanna."

I stood up; went around the table and grabbed Hanna by the wrist. I started to drag her across the crowded dance floor toward the other side of the room and the obscured black door.

"Hanna, I think you going to love this."

12