Eye-Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers

I nodded. "I did. Chest of drawers, third drawer, left-hand side? Got it? Okay, show it to the others while I switch your computer on. Is your password still the same?"

"Yes, it is. I'll be back in a moment, so don't worry if you've forgotten it."

Brad and Kenny had been packing away the equipment, and Kenny set off downstairs with a couple of bags, leaving Brad and I alone in the bedroom for the moment.

"Have dinner with me tonight?" he said.

"Yes, please," I said, "but let's stay in. There's plenty of food here. And I'll be happy to cook you something."

"If you're sure, that would be marvelous. Thank you."

"I'm sure. Now, you said something about downloading the photos to Sally's computer?"

"I certainly did. Lead the way."

Sally had her computer desk in the corner of her bedroom, and ten minutes later the photos were safely downloaded.

"Ask Sally to have a careful look through them in a day or two, when she's calmed down, and if there are any shots she doesn't want me to use, to let me know," said Brad. He took a little notebook from a pocket on his camera bag and scribbled in it for a moment or two, then tore off the sheet and handed it to me. "The top number is my studio number," he said. "Ask Sally to use that one when she calls. If I'm not there, the answering machine will kick in. I can check that even if I'm away, so it will be a day, tops, before I get back to her. The other number is my cell phone number. That one is for you. It's taken me twenty-three years to find you; I don't want to lose you again."

"I'm not sure what you mean," I said, hesitant.

He smiled, warm, his eyes on mine. "Mary, I fell in love with you when I was shooting that portfolio. I wanted you so much, it hurt, but there's a code of ethics for a professional photographer that says 'hands off the models', and I didn't want to break it. I should have said something, maybe something as simple as 'can I see you again, away from the photographer and model environment.' I didn't, and I've regretted it ever since." He shrugged, a wry smile on his face. "I did try to get in touch, about six months later, but you'd moved away, and no-one knew where you'd gone."

"Dad got a promotion, and we moved. Six months, you said? Then, we didn't know where we'd end up living. If you'd asked our friends again a month later, they'd have been able to give you an address." I took a deep breath, and a chance. "Brad, you said you fell in love with me during that shoot?"

"I did, yes, and I mean it."

"I wish you'd said something, because I went through most of that shoot soaking wet and wanting you, too, but I was too young and shy, then, to say what I wanted Now, I'm not. I don't regret marrying Chuck, because I got Sally from that, but now I'm divorced and free. If you still want to make love to me, you won't hear a squeak of protest from me."

He stared at me. "You mean that?"

"Brad, I'm a woman of my word. Not just yet, because there are still too many of the others around, but before you leave tonight, I want this," and I touched his cock, "here," and I touched my pussy. "For now, though, think icy thoughts and let's find out what the others are doing." I grinned. "I'm soaking, but it doesn't show, at least not yet, but don't raise the flag just yet."

Downstairs, Kenny had stacked Brad's photo equipment in the hallway, and Brad took a moment to thank him. I took Sally aside.

"Any plans for the evening, sweetheart? Are you going to the baseball match?"

"Jenny, Michelle, Bill and Hector are, but Kenny and I are staying here. Kenny still wants to take some photos of me for his personal collection, and I've said yes. What about you?"

I smiled. "Brad is staying to dinner. He and I have a lot of catching up to do."

"You like him, don't you, Mom."

"Yes, I do. I suspect it might be stronger than just liking him, but time will tell."

Sally grinned. "After dinner, then, Kenny and I will disappear. Maybe go out to the pool and take some more photos, or maybe take some upstairs." She laughed. "Don't worry, Mom, we'll make appropriate noises, and keep out of your way."

"Thanks for that, sweetheart. I'll apologize in advance in case you catch us doing something we might be embarrassed about."

Sally grinned again and reached out to hug me. "Love you, Mom."

"Love you too, sweetheart."

A few minutes later we waved goodbye to the four youngsters who were off to the baseball match. I turned to the others.

"Okay, what shall we have for dinner? I have some steaks in the freezer, and there's plenty of salad stuff, so steak and a side salad? Is that okay?"

"Great," said Kenny. "Um, how long?"

"Defrosting and cooking the steaks, preparing the salad. Say, forty-five minutes?"

"Sally? Shall we get those photos done?"

"Mom? Do you want me to help?"

"I'll help your Mom, Sally," said Brad. "You and Kenny go and play. We'll call you when it's ready, okay?"

"Okay. Come on, Kenny, before she changes her mind!"

I went into the kitchen, Brad at my heels. The steaks were in the small freezer in the kitchen, and it was the work of moments to set the defrost setting on the cooker, and start the steaks defrosting. I turned to Brad, and was about to say something, but the next thing I knew, I was in his arms and we were locked in a kiss. A little voice at the back of my mind said 'at last' and I surrendered myself to the moment.

The kiss was hot, tender, demanding, giving, and as tight as Brad's arms were around me, so mine were about him. He moved slightly, and I stifled a giggle, feeling him growing against me. I broke the kiss and eased slightly away from him, reaching down with my hand. He was half-erect and I took his cock in my hand, winked at him, and went to my knees, taking him into my mouth, relishing the feel of him hardening as I let my lips and tongue work over him. A little corner of my mind wondered what Sally would do if she saw me, but the devil in the other corner said, let her learn! As soon as Brad was hard I let his cock slip from my mouth and let him lift me to my feet.

Without a word, he lifted me onto the kitchen table, pushing my knees apart. Taking his erection in his hand, he moved forward, placing it at my entrance, then pushed slightly, easing the head into my soaking tunnel. I sighed, almost a gasp, welcoming the blunt intrusion of his cock into my core. I stretched up to kiss him.

"I love you."

His smile deepened. "I love you, too."

"Fuck me, Brad, fuck me hard, make me yours."

"You are mine, you've been mine ever since you first took off your clothes for my camera all those years ago, we just didn't know it, then."

"But we do now."

"Absolutely."

"Come for me Brad, come soon. I don't want Sally to catch us like this."

He grinned, never pausing in the easy motion of his cock in my soaking pussy. He nodded towards the window. "I think it's too late for that worry, love."

Outside, beside the pool, Kenny lay on his back, his hands gently teasing Sally's tits as she rode his cock. She was facing towards the window and as she caught my eye, blew me a kiss. I blew her one back, then let myself lay back, laughing softly. I smiled up at Brad.

"Take your time, lover. Somehow, now, I don't think we need to hurry."

* * * * *

That's it, gentle reader. I realize there's more that could be said, but the clock ticked remorselessly and the story as it was completed only two hours before the closing deadline! I don't expect to win a prize, but it is a contest entry, after all, so please vote. Go on, it's only a mouse-click!

More to the point, I truly value reader feedback and constructive criticism, so if the mood takes you, write. An email address is sort of useful if you ask a question and expect a reply.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers