Eye Candy, Deflowering Stephannie

Story Info
First rule of business, customer satisfaction.
5.8k words
4.11
271.8k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This evening was like any other evening in the underground metropolis that lay beneath the city streets. Nothing but the feel of the car's vibration as they moved along the tracks and the almost silent whir of the electric motors that powered them mattered at this moment in time. As Sylvester the Cat would say, "what a revoltin' development!" . Here I was, riding around on the subway when I should have already been home. Although it wasn't often that I had to take the subway, sometimes there was no choice in the matter. I watched the blur of underground activity as we whizzed by it and I became captivated by the nothingness around me. A feeling that I was being watched and that eerie feeling that accompanies it suddenly bore down on me. I looked around and I found I had been correct. I was being watched. However, someone I was not expecting to see was watching me. I was being watched by someone that made my old middle aged heart pick up the pace just a little bit.

Absolutely astounding is the only way I know how to describe the beauty standing just feet from me, almost within touching distance just across the aisle. My mouth watered, my heart beat hard in my chest and I felt good inside. She was smiling and I swore I saw her wink at me. Could it be? Could this actually be happening? It was for a fact happening, it was not a figment of my imagination. I could not believe my weary old eyes. Why would a work of beauty, a work of art so to speak, be riding around in the darkness of the tunnels I wondered silently as my eyes moved up and down, taking in her loveliness? An absolutely drop-dead-gorgeous teen girl with mousy brown hair, steely blue eyes and the firmest set of sweater kittens I have ever seen waiting to be freed from their cotton prison. The teenybopper moved her bangs back out of the way with a flip of the head and smiled a knowing smile that was way beyond her years.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I'm just another man in his middle years that is going through his middle-aged crisis. You're thinking that every man has fantasies about younger girls from time to time. While this all may be true, it doesn't take away from the fact that it was really happening right before my baby blues! Even a blind man could tell that this girl was just asking for it!

This day had been a little crazy from the start. I had not wanted to do what I had to do, but it was part of my job as personnel manager for a large industrial bearing company. Due to cutbacks at the plant, I had the dubious task of firing people, or reassigning them to jobs that they didn't really want. I know you're thinking that I'm just an old sap but these people had worked for me for years. It's not that times were hard, it was just that a large multinational conglomeration had acquired us and that was just the way that things were done in big business. "Reorganization" the people at corporate headquarters called it. "Head count" was what the higher-ups called it. Too much of it, and it was my job to do the dirty work. Whatever the people in charge called it, the fact was that people were losing their livelihoods that they had worked for years to keep. I didn't enjoy it, but it was a necessary function of business I assume. So, enough about the bad part of the day, let's get to the part that you really want to know about.

I looked at my watch and frowned at the time. Even though my normal quitting time was 5 p.m., today I had been there until half past 7. That was the reason I was on the subway instead of taking the bus like I normally do. The gentle rocking side to side and the sound of the metal wheels as they glided quickly down the track of the subway was somehow adding to the excitement of the moment. I mean, after all, a beautiful little girl whose high cheekbones, clear eyes and that girl next door look that could make her a model was looking at me with that look of innocence on her face and a wanton look in her eyes. Not only were her eyes coming on to me, but the rest of her body was speaking the language of sex. Wonderfully exciting is what it was, and she was. My eyes and my lips smiled at her as began to lick on one of those tootsie pops or some kind of round sucker. I guess I would call it a "cocksicle" the way she was putting it between her lips and making mad passionate love to the sugary confection. Her blue eyes glistened with the clarity of newly polished crystal as she looked deeply into me and seemed to know exactly what was going through my warped mind. Occasionally she would close them, roll her head back and breath deeply as pressed the sucker deep into her mouth and then pulled it out, smearing the sticky residue all over her lips. And then, if that weren't enough, she would again push it in deeply, pull it out of her mouth with a smacking sound, her lips reluctantly giving up the red round knob. Then her tongue would snake sexily out to lick the sticky candy coating from them.

My cock stirred in my slacks. I don't mean my dick was hard, I mean it was extremely hard! How many times does a middle-aged executive get a chance to watch something like this?

"Candy," as I had nicknamed her in my mind because of the show she was giving me smiled brightly when she realized the effect she was having on me. If she thought that my attention was drifting away, she would move her long, slender legs and reveal the lacy tops of the white stockings that lay just underneath the hem of her black leather skirt. The stockings clenched around the skin of her smooth thighs much as I wished her pussy could be clinging to the head of my cock right now. Occasionally her eyes would dart down between my legs and see if she was doing her tricks on me. It would not have been hard to see had it not been for the fact that I kept my lap covered with my briefcase. This girl knew exactly what was happening underneath and she was reveling in it. When she was satisfied that she was torturing me completely, she would once again practice her oral talents on her sucker.

Lost in the trance of the girl, I was suddenly shocked back to reality when I heard a man's gruff voice call out, "Stephanie? Stephanie! What the fuck are you doing jerking this old fool around?" I looked up and a man who appeared to be in his late 20's looking my direction and flipping his middle finger towards me as he walked up to her. "What the fuck are you doing Steph!?" he demanded to know.

"I'm just riding around Jason," she said, suddenly changing from a wanton slut to the innocent little girl in the blink of an eye.

"Well riding around don't pay the fucking bills ho! You should be out making me a some jack instead of fucking around down here all evening," he replied angrily.

Now it was all making sense! This "little teenage girl" was really a fucking whore. She was teasing me into following her so she could make a quick buck. "It figures," I said under my breath. I should have known that it was all too good to be true. I tried to ignore what the man was saying to her and not to get involved, but the more this motherfucker harassed this young girl, the angrier I became.

"If you don't make some money for me fast bitch," he said taking her long brown ponytail in his hand and pulling her almost out of her seat, "I'm gonna have to throw your skanky ass out on the fucking street!"

"You fucking asshole!" she squealed as she took her foot and smashed her black high heel directly down on his foot.

"Damn bitch!" he yelled and let her go. I tried not to chuckle but I couldn't help it and the man glared at me as I sat there watching the way the tables had turned on him. "You've got some fucking nerve you little slut," he said as he hobbled around in circles, trying to get the pain to ease from his instep.

"Leave me the fuck alone Jason. You've got no rights to me. I'm not your property," Stephanie said matter-of-factly.

"I own you cunt," he bellowed as he once again made a move toward her.

That was the last straw folks! I mean, I was not able to take any more of this bully's actions, So I stood up and looked directly at him and shook my head. "What the fuck do you want asshole?" he asked, his eyes red from anger and embarrassment.

"If she doesn't want to go with you, leave her be!" I said as I moved my jacket to the side and showed him the 38 snub-nose revolver that I had concealed there.

"Mind your own fucking business dickhead," he said as he turned back to the girl.

"I said leave her be jerk. If you don't I'll rip off your head and shit down your neck!" The man looked stunned as I put my hand on my chrome-plated piece. The man moved slightly and I wrapped my hand around the handle. "Go ahead punk," I said in Clint Eastwood style, "go ahead, make this 'old fool's' day!"

"Ok! Ok mister. I've got no beef with you man," he said as he raised his arms as if in defeat. He then turned to the girl and pulled her chin up until he was looking her straight in the eye. "But you girl, I'll be back for you and you better be ready for your punishment!" With that, he turned and walked away, and got off at the next stop.

In spite of all the threats and physical abuse, the girl didn't look the least bit concerned. "Thanks mister," she said as she stood up and walked in front of me. My eyes were staring directly at this young girl's middle section and I tried not to look like a lovesick schoolboy. I'm telling you right now, although all the action had cooled off my physical excitement, it returned as the young girl stood in front of me. Bending over, she placed a gentle, candy-coated kiss on my lips and stood back up.


"Yeah, sure kid," I said in the best mature adult voice that I could muster. I mean, it was extremely difficult to hide the crack in my voice when a hard-bodied teenage girl was standing before me in an extremely short skirt, white stockings and shiny black "fuck me" heels that strapped around the ankles.

"So.......," she continued as she stood before me tantalizing my eyes. "So........., you looking for a little action," she asked? As you can probably guess, the thought of having her long legs wrapped around me was an extremely attractive proposition. "You look a little young to be offering what I think you're offering young lady," I said trying not to sound too stuffy.

"Candy" giggled and put her foot up on the seat beside me. "I am of age dad," she teased. She moved her leg and stood in front of me and turned around, her ass almost in my face. "What you see here is," she teased as she stood in front of me, "100 percent, grade a, 18 year old ass!" The girl turned toward me once again and put her leg on the seat beside me once more. This time, her skirt moved up a little farther on her leg. My cock screamed for me to release it and let her fuck me right then and there. But, I knew that it could not happen, so I decided to just enjoy the show before me. This time, a better glimpse up the tight leather skirt that was wrapped around her luscious, firm hips. My mouth watered as I stared open mouthed. I could see her smooth legs just above the tops of her stockings, my view stopping just short of her crotch. My cock stirred further. "Now, aren't you the gentleman," she said as she put her hand upon her thigh and traced a line up her delicate skin.

"Yeah," I moaned a little as I said it. Dumbass is more what I thought as I looked at her smooth flesh. She put her hand on my chin and pulled my head till I was looking up at her. I could smell the unmistakable sign of young girl cunt on her digits as she held me there for a second. Her little pink paitned fingernails on her other hand moved to the top button of her blouse and she undid it until the cleft of her firm young breasts was showing through. That wasn't necessary of course, because I could clearly see the outline of her tender white meat and the dark, rich nipples pressing against the thin cotton. With all my attention clearly on her, she made her pitch. "I'll give you a discount since you are such a brave man," she cooed as she unbuttoned the second button.

"D-d-discount," I asked inquiring?

"Yeah. Discount. I mean, like my normal price is fifty dollars for a blowjob, a hundred for anal sex. But, seeing as how you are such a gallant man, I'll do it for twenty five or fifty."

"What about regular sex," I asked, my curiosity peaked.

""You mean this," she asked as she hiked her skirt slowly up her leg until the crotch of her panties could be seen. My dick twitched as I looked at the girl's cameltoe.

"Yeah," I said, my mind still reeling from all the sexuality that was surround her.

"Oh no mister. I don't do that. I'm saving that for my special man. I'm going to get married some day," she said her fingers hooking into the elastic of her leg band. The thoughts of this girl being a wife and mother some day did not register in my mind as I looked at her tender mound of Venus pushing against the thin cotton.

My dick was screaming "yes, yes, yes!" at this time but I was determined not to let this little tramp sway me with her eye candy. "I don't know," I stuttered, my male hormones running rampant. I thought for a moment, I mean I thought very, very hard! "I can't," I groaned, my cock not believing what my mouth was saying. "Candy" looked disappointed too, although probably just at the loss of some quick cash.

"Ok then," she said as she pulled her panties aside, flashing her neatly trimmed pussy at me. "It's your decision," she shrugged her shoulders as started to cover her sweet, pink pussy. My hand quickly stopped her from doing so and I reached into my shirt pocket with the other one and pulled out a five-dollar bill and moved it up, slipping it in the crotch of her panties. I felt a tremble deep inside her warm flesh as the crisp government tender pressed against her young female tender. I released her hand and she just left it open for a moment. The streetwise girl let her panties snap back over her sweet pussy and put her leg back down. Straightening her skirt, and giving it one last try, she reached under her skirt and pulled the money I had pressed into her crotch and leaned forward. Inches away from my face, she whispered, "the show was free dad," and pressed the money back into my shirt pocket.

My head was dizzy from the display of young flesh and offer of teen pussy. I pulled the money out of my pocket and pressed it against my nose and she smiled as she walked away. I looked at her ass like a man dying of thirst would a glass of water. She winked one last time and walking away, swayed her hips, my heart pound in unison to its motion. "If you change your mind," she paused for a second, "I'll be standing at the entrance to the subway." The train pulled to a stop and my eyes followed her as she walked out the door.

Sweat had beaded up on my brow. I was a basket case to say the least. Temptation had stared me in the face and I knew that I was not going to be able to stop myself. I watched her as she walked away and then right before the doors began to close, I quickly got up and made my way to the exit. When I stepped out the door, I looked around and I could not see "Candy" anywhere. My eyes searched for the stairs that led to the street and I walked slowly, not because I wanted to, but my mind knew that what my body wanted to do right now was against all conventional wisdom. No matter, I thought to myself. The wheels had already been set in motion and there was no turning back. I walked up the steps that took me to the street and the smells of the subway were replaced with the smell of the city street. Anxiously I looked around and then I saw her, the young girl, "Candy" standing just down the block. I could feel my pulse in my penis as my heart pumped the blood furiously into it.

The youngster eyed me and smiled. The smacking sound could be heard loudly as she pulled the sucker from her lips once again. "Change your mind?" she asked. I didn't say a word, just nodded. "I knew you would," she said softly as she pressed against me and once again placed a candy-coated kiss on my hungry lips. She smiled and took me by the hand. "Follow me," she said and as if I had no will left I did as I was told. Pulling me closely as we walked, we made small talk, as if we had known each other for quite some time. It was a short walk from the corner to an old abandoned building that she obviously had used for her "tricks". It was in no way fancy, just functional. It had bare walls, and a bed in the corner, a nightstand next to it with a plain bare lamp on top of it. I guess that was all a street whore needs to conduct business. "Candy" shut the door and turned on a lamp in the corner of the room. "So," she said softly, turning from the street slut to a little girl in the blink of an eye. "What is it you want? Oral or Anal," she asked?

"I dunno," I said, sounding once again like the world's biggest dumbass. "What is your specialty?" Candy giggled and acted shy. "I've never had a complaint about either one mister," she said softly as she pulled herself closely to my body. Sensing I was nervous, she took my hand and placed them on the seat of her skin tight leather skirt. "In fact, I've been told I am quite good at both!" My body trembled as the young girl slipped her arms under my suit jacket and pushed it off my shoulders. The tight teenage ass was just inches from my fingers and I moved them down as she kissed me on the neck. Down, down, down my fingers moved until I was under the hem. She breathed deeply as my fingers moved under her skirt and I felt the soft round asscheeks against my fingers. Next I felt her soft fingers slowly undo my belt and her youthful fingers pulled my zipper down. My cock was straining against my briefs now as she gently brushed against them and then suddenly pulled away.

Stephanie moved away, pulling her skirt down, pretending that she was miffed at having to do so. "I've got an idea. For sixty dollars, I'll start off with a blowjob and you can finish by sticking that huge cock deep inside my ass. How's that sound mister?" She moved closer and her small hand moved to my crotch and she clamped it tightly around my cock. "Very nice," she whispered, "I ought to charge you double for that monster you keep locked in there!" This girl knew all the right things to say.

I watched "Candy" as she began to take her shoes off. "Leave them," I said as she began to undo the straps. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "Your dime," she said as she began to unbutton her blouse and pulled it from her shoulders. "You better start undressing too," she said. Not having to be told twice, I had my shirt off and my pants unzipped and dropped to my knees before she got her blouse all the way off.

"Candy" laughed. "A little anxious aren't we mister?" I smiled and pushed my shorts down, revealing my raging hard cock. "Very," I said as I took it in my hand and stroked down the length of my hard meat. I stepped out of my shoes, slacks and shorts and was standing completely naked in front of a girl whose last name I didn't even know. My breathing could be heard throughout the room as her blouse came from her shoulders. I had been right about one thing, she was absolutely the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen in my life.

Tossing her blouse in the corner, she then reached to her side and unsnapped the leather skirt and it fell to the floor. Standing there before me in her stockings, heels and white panties was a teenager's wet dream. She turned and my eyes almost popped out of my head as I saw the thin strap of fabric of her thong panties that disappeared up the crack of her butt. "You'll be in here soon," she said as she pulled the cloth strip out and slid them down her hips. The round cheeks of her ass almost jiggled as she bent over and then stepped out of them. I was looking forward to placing my dick between her sweet cheeks and giving it all I had.

12