Eye Candy, Deflowering Stephannie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Candy" then turned around and held her hands over her crotch. "You can look," she teased, "but you can't touch." I wanted to fuck her so badly that I trembled when her fingers spread her pink vagina apart, stroking her clit. "It's for that special someone," she reminded me once more.

My blood was boiling as she removed her hands from her pubic area and the neatly trimmed pussy lips came into view. "Damn," I said, as she stood in front of me in all her glorious nakedness. Before I could say another word, she moved closer to me and then she put her hands on my shoulders and began to kiss my chest. Exquisite is the only way to describe the young girl's lips as she kissed first my upper chest, gently licked and kissed each nipple and then kissed down my hairy stomach, her hands raking down my side as she went.

"Damn," I moaned once again as she went pushed me back toward the bed and I fell back, my hard cock snapping back, the head hitting just below the navel. If I hadn't been so turned on, I'd have been startled a bit. Laughing, she went to work, placing her hands on my hard cock, kneeling between my outstretched knees. "Very nice," she said as she placed a kiss on the underside of dick. "Very nice and hot," she cooed as she moved down, placing another kiss on it at the base. I was trembling inside now, trembling from the excitement of the moment and the taboo of having a young girl kissing my hardness. "And your balls are so big and hairy," she said softly as I felt her tongue flicker across the tender sack. One by one, she licked up and down the sensitive skin of my scrotum and then, releasing my cock, she slowly, oh so gently, moved her tongue up.

"Yes baby," I moaned, breathing hard as I felt her hot breath bathing my cock as finally her tongue flickered across the tip. I closed my eyes and held onto the back of her head as the hotness from her mouth moved over my penis. She then literally engulfed my hard member lock, stock and barrel. It was incredible to feel the cool sensation of her young lips as she moved her head down until she had taken me completely in her mouth. I had never been deep throated before, but it was everything that I imagined and more. "Candy" left it there for a minute and then began to work her throat around and then pulled off it completely and did it again.

"Fuck," I groaned. "So damn good," I moaned, as she would take me completely out of her mouth and then do it again and again. My cum was building up big time in my balls, but every time she sensed I was getting ready to blow my nut, she would pull off again, giving me time to recuperate. Finally, after engulfing my cock at least a dozen times, getting me close to cumming, she finally released my cock with the same smacking sound that had come from the sucker earlier in the evening. I heard her giggle she stood up and my eyes drank in the beauty of her youth.

"Now, you've experienced the world's best cocksucking, be prepared to experience the world's best butt fucking," she teased as she crawled on top of me, sliding her wet pussy lips against my needy dick. I grabbed her hips, ready to thrust her virgin lips around my cock, but expecting that, she squealed and broke from my grip. "Oh no you don't buddy. That's for my special guy," she teased. I moved to get up and somehow I fell off the bed and landed with a thud on the floor. "Be quiet honey," she said, "you'll wake the kids!" Her laughter became a little more taunting as she moved her ass in my direction and put head down on the bed, assuming the position with her young round ass in the air. Not having to be told twice, I moved from the floor and got on my knees directly behind her on the bed. She turned around until her ass was pointing directly at me. "Go ahead mister, give Stephanie the ass fucking of her life!" she ordered as she wiggled it side to side.

"You're being a naughty little slut," I said as my hand moved back and slapped her on the ass.

"Oh god mister! Please fuck me up the ass mister. Please fuck my ass hard!"

I swatted her other cheek and the redness showed through her pearly white skin. I moved behind her and spread her butt cheeks. The smell of her pussy drifted up to my nose. The girl was clearly getting off of having her butt slapped. Moving forward, I held her cheeks apart with one hand and then with the other, I aimed my cock at her anal entrance. "Please. Do it mister. Give it to me now!" she moaned.

It was tight at first, but I was able just to get the head into her anal entrance. "I need lube," I said as I held it in her.

She reached under the pillow on the bed and pulled out a small bottle of lube. "Here," she panted, "use this." I took it from her hand and looked at it. I popped the top and put just a drop on my shaft. "Not exactly what I had in mind little girl," I told her as I ttossed the bottle into the middle of the room. With that, I pushed down hard on her shoulders with my hand, pressing her into the soft mattress. "Here's what I had in mind as I took my cock in my other hand and pulled it out of her ass. Stephanie began to struggle a little as it began to soak in what I was planning on doing to her. My hand guided my blood filled dick to the entrance to her vagina. It was hot, it was wet and it was going to get what it needed!

"No damnit!" she yelled at me as she felt me part her virgin lips. "I said I don't do that and I'm not kidding!" She tried to squeeze her legs together, but I had hers blocked by my own.

Now I was in control of this little tramp. "Well, there's always a first time for everything," I said as my hands moved to each side of her hips and I pulled her back while thrusting forward, driving my cock into her. I felt a slight resistance as I moved, but it lasted only a split second as I penetrated all the way inside here.

"Noooooo!!!!!!!!!" she screamed in pain and humiliation as I became the first man to violate her precious virgin cunt. "Oh god please no!" she pleaded as I pulled out.

"Oh fucking yes!" I groaned as I once again pushed her shoulders down and began to ram hard into her sweet hot cunt. I heard her sobs but they didn't have any effect on me as I began to bang into her steaming pussy. My balls were swelling by this time as her tight vagina clamped around my cock as I pummeled her as hard as I could. "A pussy is a terrible thing to waste," I said over and over again as I pushed in and pulled out in quick succession. My balls clenched and I knew that it would be soon I would be filling her with my cum. I reluctantly pulled out of her pussy and pushed her onto her side and then onto her back. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as I hovered over her and moved between her legs.

"Please, no more mister. You've already humiliated me enough. Please just leave!" she groaned. "Oh god no! Oh god no!" she begged.

"But I'm not finished yet you little tramp," I said as I moved between her spread legs. I pinned her arms above her head as I got ready to once again take what I wanted. My cock once again found the entrance to her vaginal lips. As before, I pushed hard and fast into her steaming cunt. She tried to struggle but my weight was just too much for her frame. I pushed in and out and in and out, faster and faster and harder and harder with each thrust. She continued to protest with every thrust, every slap of my balls against her virgin territory. I watched in exstasy as I gave this girl what she really needed. Even though her titties were small and firm, they bounced with each thrust of my cock. "I'm gonna cum Stephanie!" I groaned as loud as I could. Her crystal clear eyes grew bigger and bigger and bigger until they were as big around as silver dollars. Her disbelief was intoxicating as I felt my cock build up a pressure and then I knew it was now as never. "Here you go you little spoiled flower," I smiled as she lay there in total disbelief as I pulled my cock out of her cunt, aiming it at her and the first blast of cum shot from my dick. She tried to turn her head but it did her no good. I released her hands and took hold of her brown hair and held her head while I continued to squirt thick salty liquid out of my cock. The first squirt shot somewhere around her shoulder and slowly the squirting slowed until she had a stream of cum running down her body.

When I had no more sperm to give, I moved back and took her by the hair and pulled her face down to my crotch. "Lick it clean bitch," I told her as I pressed her face close. Totally humiliated by now, she did as she was told and licked her pussy juice off of my dick. "Clean me up good you little slut," I ordered as she licked our combined juices from me. When she was done, I released her hair and threw her down on the bed and got up to get dressed.

"Candy's" soft sobs could be heard as I finished buttoning my shirt back up and tightening my belt. I began to walk out. Stephanie stopped sobbing for a second. "You can at least pay me what we agreed to mister," she said as she stared holes in me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," I said as I walked up to her. I pulled my wallet out of my pants. "Damn girl, I seem to be a little short today," I said as I fumbled. "Do you take Visa or MasterCard," I asked?

"Do I look like I have a fucking card machine with me?" she screamed at me?

I grinned. "I think maybe you do." I moved quickly toward her and turned her over on her stomach. I took my plastic card and moving between her legs, slid the hard plastic down the crack of her ass and her newly deflowered pussy. "Looks like we're even now," I said as I left the girl on the bed and walked to the door.

She was screaming profanities at me and didn't even notice the two men that walked to the door as I was walking out.

"Damn fine piece of ass you got there mister," one of them said. "A foul mouthed little thing, but a damn fine looking cunt!"

"Yes, and she's got a tight pussy too," I said winking. "And......," I said pausing, "for two hundred cash, she's yours for the night!" The men smiled and then began to dig for cash. Although it wasn't as much as I originally suggested, it didn't take long for the two men and me to come to terms. I mean afterall, the first rule of a good businessman is that nobody ever bites on the first deal. Let's just suffice it to say that I walked away a little richer, the men walked into the room feeling like they got a hell of a deal and my cock was more satisfied than it had been in years.

The end

12