Eye for an Eye

Story Info
Ivy gets revenge on Serena for her hypnotic seduction.
2.1k words
4.35
40.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,771 Followers

Ivy waited in the common room with the patience of a stone. Most of the other girls were home for the long weekend, but she knew all too well that Serena was still around. Meaning that all she needed to do was bide her time, and sooner or later she was going to get her chance at that bitch. She didn't care how long it took. She wasn't going anywhere.

Around nine o'clock, she finally got that chance. Serena wandered into the common room, not even noticing Ivy from her spot in the study alcove next to the door. She watched Serena pad across the room in bare feet, her olive skin seeming slightly darker against the light carpet, as she went over to the microwave and popped some popcorn. Ivy kept still and hidden, waiting to spring her trap.

It wasn't until Serena settled onto the couch, her back to Ivy so that only her long dark hair was visible over the couch cushions, that Ivy made her move. She swiftly sprang to her feet and closed the common room door, wedging it shut with a chair so they wouldn't be interrupted. And so that Serena couldn't escape. Serena turned at the noise, and her dark brown eyes widened as she saw Ivy standing by the now closed door.

"Oh!" she said, affecting a pose of mock relief that didn't fool Ivy for a second. "You startled me, Ivy. I keep forgetting anyone else is here." She looked down at the bowl in her hand. "Popcorn?" she asked, holding it out.

Ivy glared at her with a mix of incredulity and fury, her bright blue eyes narrowed to slits. "You really think it worked, don't you?" she asked at last, her voice icy with carefully controlled anger. "You really think that I forgot it all."

She saw it then, the look of terror in Serena's eyes as the other girl stammered out her denial. "I-I don't know what you're talking about, Ivy. I-I mean, you-I mean I don't know what you're talking about. Forgot what?"

Ivy pulled out the pendant, then. A faceted sphere of violet glass, refracting the light into rainbow prisms at every edge and every corner, dangling from a silver chain. "You left it in my room," she said. "Left in a hurry, did we? Maybe you thought the RA was coming to see what all the noise was, or maybe the guilt just got to you. But you left it in my room. In the bed. And the second I saw it, I remembered everything."

Serena tried to keep her voice smooth and calm, but Ivy could tell she was rattled. "I think you might be confused," she said. "You probably had a silly, sleepy dream, that's all. You just fell deep asleep, and-"

"It's not going to work this time," Ivy said, taking a menacing step closer to the couch. "You got me with that hypnosis crap once, when I wasn't expecting it, but I know all your tricks now. I'm ready for you." She grinned wickedly. "The question is...are you ready for me?"

Serena looked confused. She got to her feet, crouched defensively and prepared to run at a moment's notice. "I don't understand, Ivy. What-what are you talking about? What are you going to do?"

Ivy held the pendant up at just above eye level. The same way that Serena did the other night, when she visited Ivy's room. "I'm going to pay you back in kind," she said, her voice filled with icy menace. "You want to play games with hypnosis? You want to turn someone into your lesbian sex toy? Fine." She advanced, giving the pendant a tiny flick of the wrist to set it into motion. "Let's see how you like it."

Serena backed away as Ivy moved in, but Ivy had chosen her ambush too well. There was only so much room she could retreat before her back hit the wall of the common room with a sharp thud. The impact clearly startled Serena-she was already staring at the crystal so closely that she clearly wasn't paying attention to where she was. Ivy's grin widened. This was going to be all too easy.

"And you know it's going to work, don't you, Serena?" Ivy said, matching her voice to Serena's earlier smooth, silky tones. "You remember all too well how easy it was to dangle the pendant in front of my eyes and tell me to watch each glimmering facet as it spun, and danced, and swayed."

Serena shook her head silently, her face betraying her helpless terror, but Ivy was relentless. "You remember telling me to relax and focus on the crystal, letting everything else fade away, letting the dazzling, spinning pendant become the center of my attention as I let go of all my thoughts and listened. You're listening now, aren't you, Serena?"

Serena slid along the wall, trying desperately to find a way to get around Ivy, but Ivy had planned this perfectly. She maneuvered Serena into the corner, steering her with the pendant until Serena had nowhere to retreat to. Then she closed in, holding the pendant just over Serena's head so that the other girl had to look up to see it. And she did look up. Ivy felt a surge of heat in her pussy at the sight. Serena's gaze was locked helplessly onto Ivy's pendant, just like Ivy had been lost in its power when Serena held it.

Ivy was going to enjoy this.

"Deeper and deeper, Serena," Ivy said, as Serena's eyes rolled back in her head and her eyelids fluttered with the strain of keeping them open. "You know how easy it is, because you saw me do it. You made me do it. You know that you're going into a deep, obedient trance where all of my instructions sink into your sleepy mind, and you do what you're told like a good girl."

"...good girl," Serena whispered softly, her eyes now open only a fraction of an inch. Her nipples stood out stiffly under her thin shirt, and her mouth hung open as she slowly sank down the wall to her knees. A tiny trickle of drool escaped from her lips.

"That's right," Ivy said, brushing her hand down Serena's face and watching in satisfaction as the other girl's eyelids finally gave up the struggle and closed. "Deep and helpless for me, just like I was deep and helpless for you. And you remember what you made me do next, don't you?"

"...take off clothes," Serena muttered through slack lips. Her hands were already in motion, drifting like seaweed in a lazy current as she reached down and pulled her shirt up and off. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were stiff and swollen to hard nubs as they stood out from her petite breasts. They looked just like Ivy remembered them, the night that Serena had laid Ivy down in her lap so that her long blonde hair spilled out over Serena's thighs and offered them to her to suckle dreamily.

"Keep going, Serena," Ivy said, her voice hardening into commanding tones. "I want to show you exactly what it felt like. You're going to know just how it was to be naked and horny and begging to rub up against another girl's body."

Serena slowly pulled down her shorts, hooking the panties with them in a single motion as she slipped them off together. Ivy could see her pussy glistening with moisture, and she noticed a damp patch at the crotch of the other girl's clothing. "Got you," she whispered, half to herself. She was really going to show the bitch now. She was getting her revenge and loving every minute of it.

She pulled off her own clothes with a sudden urgency, barely able to control the rush of arousal between her thighs. It was so hot to control Serena like this. It was just so fucking sexy to watch Serena bending helplessly to her every whim, just like Serena had done to her. She knew when she made this plan that she was going to enjoy getting back at Serena for hypnotizing her into having sex, but it wasn't until she saw Serena naked and aroused, kneeling with her eyes shut and a beatific smile on her face that Ivy realized just how much she was going to enjoy it.

"Now, good girl," she said, trying to keep the arousal out of her voice, "I want you to open your sleepy eyes, still staying very deep in this obedient trance."

She watched as Serena slowly complied, gazing at her with a glassy, unfocused stare. "That's my good girl," she said. "You're so turned on right now, aren't you?"

"...yes," Serena whimpered, her hands twitching as though desperate to finger herself. "So turned on..."

"You can't resist me, can you?" Ivy asked, remembering the same words coming from Serena's lips a few nights ago. Of course, Serena had spent so much longer entrancing Ivy; it had taken hours of whispered entreaties and gentle touches before Ivy begged to be a good little slut and fuck her Mistress. But Ivy knew that Serena would be so much easier. Because she already wanted this.

"No, Mistress," Serena said, letting her legs spread a little so that Ivy could see the trickle of moisture dripping slowly down her thigh. "I can't resist you."

Ivy blinked. Serena did want this. She was desperate for it. She was aching for it. She wanted to fuck Ivy all over again just like they did the other night, grinding together chest to chest and pussy to pussy and then sixty-nining until their tongues were coated with each other's juices and they were dazed with orgasmic bliss. Serena wanted Ivy so bad, wanted her as a lesbian lover so much that she was willing to try anything to ease Ivy into accepting her desires. So why...so how...

Serena squirmed slightly, her dripping slit clenching around an imaginary finger, and Ivy lost her train of thought. She knelt down in front of Serena, letting the pendant fall to the floor. "That's a good little slut," she purred, sliding closer so that her thigh pressed into Serena's and Serena's pressed into hers. "Now...beg to fuck your Mistress."

"Oh, yes Mistress," Serena moaned, her eyes sparkling with desire. "Please, Mistress, please fuck me, please make me cum for you, please make me your obedient lesbian sex toy and fuck me so hard, please, yes, please please please!"

Ivy held back for as long as she could, but the heat building in her pussy was too strong. She leaned in hard, grinding her cunt against Serena and rubbing her thigh right on Serena's clit. "Good girl," she said, her voice thick with desire. "Fuck me."

Serena's pleading melted into a growl as she rubbed right back at Ivy, rubbing her stiff nipples against Ivy's full breasts until Ivy was panting with arousal. It was exactly like Ivy had dreamed it would be. She was going to make sure Serena knew exactly what it felt like to be a horny lesbian with a wet pussy, grinding against another woman with helpless desire and feeling the electric tingles of pleasure in her nipples, in her clit, making her mind foggy with arousal. She was going to show Serena what it was like to have lesbian sex with a beautiful woman, fucking each other with the passion that only two girls could share.

But...didn't Serena already know? The thought barely crested the surface of Ivy's mind before it was washed away in another tide of bliss. She embraced Serena tightly, rubbing in mindless pleasure now as she felt her orgasm slowly build. "Oh, good girl, good girl, good fucking girl," she heard someone say, and she honestly didn't know anymore if it was her or Serena saying it. And she didn't care, either.

She came hard, whimpering her orgasm into Serena's mouth as the two of them kissed savagely. Serena moaned back into her lips, and Ivy quivered as one climax became a second. It was just so fucking hot to put the other girl in her place, to get her revenge tit for twat, that she almost couldn't stop cumming. She knew Serena wouldn't forget this lesson anytime soon.

Finally, she slid off of Serena to lie back, the last few starbursts of bliss making her dizzy with pleasure. "We're...not done yet, good girl," she said, her breath coming in gasps. "You know what you need to do."

As Serena climbed on top of her in a sixty-nine position, Ivy drew the other girl's pussy down and began to gently lick.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,771 Followers