Eye of the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Petstorm
Petstorm
12 Followers

He trailed his latest item down her stomach, and dipping it between her legs, he teased her now extremely sensitive skin. Hearing her whimper, he rubbed it up and down a bit before sliding down the inside of one thigh, then up the inside of the other. Coming back to where her legs met, he again ran it up and down.

Shivers ran through her. She almost felt delirious; a combination of pleasure and slight pain. Her nipples pulsed within their clamps. Her body throbbed around whatever was still hot inside. A part of her was grateful the vibrations had stopped. Another part of her ached for more. She released a moan, felt throughout her whole being. What was he doing to her, and what would come next?

Seeing her body respond to his touch, he increased the pressure he used to push this new toy against her skin. It slid over her wetness and back down again. Each downward stroke moved it farther and farther down. It slipped past where he'd forced the other object into her body. He kept moving it down between her legs.

Her saw her body flinch as he carefully found the entrance he sought and pressed the tip to it. A small cry sounded over the pounding rain and howling wind. "Yes," he smiled. "I will enjoy this very much. Be patient," he purred. "This may hurt a bit at first."

He slipped the item back up and twisted it in her wetness before moving it back down and once again placing the tip to the entrance of her body. He pushed in short in and out strokes. Each time he pressed in he's increase his force, moving it a little farther inside.

She began trying to struggle against her bonds. Against what he was doing to her. She tried to cry out for him to stop. The only sound that passed the gag was an almost strangled cry. It felt sharp. It felt as though he was forcing it through her skin, rather than inside her. It felt intense. It felt....strange.

He gently kept a soft pace. "Yes, that's it," he cooed. "Just relax. Just a bit more." Slowly out and then in slightly deeper. Slowly. Gently. Until he'd pushed all but a small ring within her. He placed his finger inside the ring and used it to continue the movement.

Restrained as she was, her body squirmed. It no longer felt sharp. She couldn't have explained how it made her feel if she'd tried. She took short shuttering breathers, trying to remain calm. She thought for a moment that if she didn't let him see that he was getting to her, he'd stop. The idea was quickly dismissed. He knew what he was doing, and he quite enjoyed it. Besides, there was no way should could have held still if she wanted to.

His gentle rhythm slowly grew more intense. He barely pulled on the ring, but he would pushed it back in as deep as he could; as though he'd pulled it all the way out. He reached his thumb up. Pressing through her wetness, he found the other object still penetrating her with it's warmth.

She gasped as he did something to make the vibrations resume. She shuddered as the thing came to life, stimulating her still throbbing muscles. She pulled against her restraints as her entire body tensed to the mixture of sensations. Once more, she was completely at his mercy.

He removed his finger from the metal ring. He positioned his body over hers, pressing her down with his weight. His hands moved up her body, from her hips to her breasts. Cupping them both, he rocked his own hips into her. His hard arousal pressed against her body. So hot and wet from his own excitement.

He placed kisses across her shoulder and up the side of her neck. His tongue traced a line down her jaw. Quickly removing the gag and releasing her head restraints, his lips found hers and began pressing against them. He felt her resist him at first, keeping her lips firmly pressed together. He softly nibbled on her bottom lip and felt it tremble. Soft kisses, his tongue carefully following the lines of her mouth.

He pressed with his tongue, wanting her lips to part. He tried again, this time with more force. He frowned against her mouth and pulled his head away from her. He chuckled as she bit her lower lip, keeping it firmly beneath her teeth.

"Come now," he laughed. "There are worse things than being kissed." He bent his face back down to hers, so his breath ran across her skin as he spoke. "I am going to kiss you. And you are going to enjoy it," he whispered.

Satisfied when he felt her tremble to his words, he reached one hand behind her neck. Finding the base of her skull, he tangled his fingers in her hair and took a firm grasp. She gasped and he quickly pressed his mouth to hers. His tongue sought the inside of her mouth.

She fought him the only way she could think of. Bringing her mouth closed, her teeth bit down. She felt him quickly recoil. Pain shot through her as he tightened his grip on the back of her hair. She cried out and felt him bring his mouth back down to hers. This time, he didn't push his tongue past her lips. But his kisses were hard. She could feel he was angry with her.

His other hand left her breast and slid down between their bodies. His body shifted on hers so he was beside her instead of on top. He found her wetness with ease. Skilled fingers reached inside and found the vibrating contraption. She felt strange as he pulled it out slowly. It clicked and buzzed to a stop.

Without releasing his hold on her mouth, he reached his hand across her, grabbing at something on the bed. She tried to move her head away from his lips. Another sharp pull on her hair put a stop to it.

Whatever he'd grabbed, he was now pushing against her delicate skin. She heard a strange noise, then felt a tight pull as whatever it was grabbed at her. She gasped and cried out. She tried to beg him to stop, but his aggressive kisses refused to give way.

He pulled his hand away. Whatever he'd used was holding her tightly. Pulling then releasing. She immediately felt her body come alive. Heat shot through her body. She felt her middle tightening. Whatever was still in her intensified the sensation. Her muscles clenched at what was no longer inside her.

She swiveled her head in his grasp and moaned. Her lips relaxed, became soft beneath his. She parted them to breath deeper. His tongue softly probed at her mouth, never quite entering it. He felt her begin to return his kissing. She moaned into his mouth. Her shuttering breaths mingled with his own.

Pulling and releasing. Each pull sent a new wave racing through her. She felt his hand sliding over her stomach. He slid it down between her legs. Using his palm, he carefully put pressure on whatever was pulling at her skin. She moaned louder and arched her back.

"Yes," she hoarsely whispered between kisses. "Feel it. Give in to it. Give in to me." He slipped his tongue farther into her mouth, pushing it to meet the tip of hers. He moved it slowly back and forth until she moved her own with him.

His hand rubbed between her thighs, careful to not move whatever he's put on her. Her hips began to rock with him, so he slowly pushed one finger into her depths. She gasped into his mouth. Her lips parted more. His tongue delved deeper. She whimpered against him, into his deepening kiss.

Lost in the sensations overwhelming her body, she returned his passionate kiss. She felt her body reaching for his finger. She was spiraling upwards to his attention. She felt him pull his finger almost out, then quickly thrust back in, filling her even more. She couldn't understand why she suddenly felt as though his finger were completely filling her. She didn't care. She fell into the rhythm and demanded more from him. This time, her tongue reached for his mouth.

He pushed his hips against the side of her body, pressing his hardness against her leg. He moved his body in the same rhythm as his tongue exploring her mouth. Breathing heavily now, he kissed her more aggressively than he had intended. He heard her cry beneath him and had to pull away to keep from crushing her mouth beneath his.

"I want you," he groaned, thrusting his hips against her leg a little harder. His hand moved between her legs, thrusting harder and deeper. She lunged against his body. A slow rise was quickly turning into a heavy explosion. She screamed out, arching her back and grabbing at him with her soft, wet muscles. Panting hard, moaning and rocking her head in his hand, she cried out. Her body jerked and began to spasm. She shook violently as her body released in another scream.

Her eyes blinked as he gently removed the blindfold, giving her a dim light to see him in. He softly stroked her hair away from her face. He kissed the wetness from her eyes and snuggled against her. He nuzzled his face into her neck and gave her tender kisses. He released her nipples from the clamps that had been holding them. Reaching between her legs, he removed whatever had clung to her skin. She shuddered as the pressure fully lifted. He reached farther down and took hold of the small ring.

"Push out," he barely whispered. "It won't hurt that way." He very slowly pulled on the ring.

She released a small cry and closed her eyes. A tear streamed down her cheek. He wiped it away with another kiss and repeated his words into her ear. As she pushed against it, the object came out with a moan. She licked her lips and tried to wet her dry throat, relieved that it was finally over.

He kissed her lips softly. He reached across her and her pulled back a cup. Lifting her head with one hand, he carefully held it to her lips and tipped its contents until it touched her lips. He could see her hesitance in drinking what he offered, so he tipped the cup a bit more.

The water trickled over the edge and down her chin before she realized what he was giving her. She drank thirstily. It was a needed relief. After the cup was emptied, she laid her head back down. The storm still raged fiercely outside. Lightning still lit the room from time to time. The only other light came from the crackling fire by the front door.

She felt him get off the bed and walk over to the side of the room where the dresser sat. She heard a drawer open and close. Before he returned to the bed, she around.

Her body was strapped into some strange harness. The harness itself was connected to straps on the bed at each arm and leg joint. There were strange wheels on the end of each one. That must have been how he was able to make her legs move the way he wanted. She blushed, suddenly remembering what he'd done to her earlier. Was she embarrassed or angry?

"You," he said as he sat beside her. "Are a very passionate woman when you let go." He sounded breathless. "I can't bear it anymore."

She stared at him, puzzled. She found it odd that his being naked no longer bothered her. But then, with everything he'd done to her, what did it matter now? She looked to his hands. He was clutching something. Her head spun at the thought of another object being used on her.

"Please," she whispered. "Let me go." A tear streamed down her face again. "Please."

"I had planned to do more," he admitted. "But I want something else now." He reached for her, slowly releasing the harness straps that held her down. He slipped one arm out of the harness. Then began working on the other one. Whatever was in his hand was now hidden somewhere.

He helped her completely remove the harness and threw it to the floor. He sat back and watched her rub her arms and legs. Her hand felt between her legs, where he'd shaved most her hair away. Her eyes shot up to meet his. "It's so....smooth," she stammered.

He smiled at her. "Most women like you will never know that. Of course," he said rising to his feet. "Most women like you will never get to experience these kinds of things." He bent so his face was near hers. "They think it's indecent," he whispered, slightly laughing.

Her eyes dropped to the bed. Her cheeks flushed. She could still feel the faint remnants of throbbing deep inside. Honestly, she felt incredible, as exhausted as she was.

He chuckled and sat back down on the bed. Lightning flashed through the room, reflecting off his deep eyes. He was watching her intently. He sat stiffly near her, but just out of reach of her.

She carefully looked at him. Afraid of what she'd see, but unable to stop herself. He sat still watching her, every angle of his body rigid and firm. He didn't so much as flinch as her eyes moved down him. He almost laughed again when her eyes reached his middle, where is hard erection still stood with all his arousal.

She gasped and quickly looked away from him. Her face began to blush again. She bit her lower lip to stifle a groan. How could she be so foolish? He was naked. Of course she would have seen that! But why was he still hard? It was over with.

As if reading her thoughts, he moved closer to her. Taking her chin in his hand, he bent his head down to kiss her. He felt her stiffen and try to pull away. His hand quickly reached for the back of her head, tangling his fingers in her hair once more. He gently forced her to meet his kiss.

"Please," he said breathlessly. "Don't resist me." He pulled her onto his lap, placing himself hard between their bodies. His hands stroked up and down her body, tracing the curves of her hips and thighs.

Her head spun. Terror filled her again. His hands sent shivers coursing across her skin. She pushed against his chest. His hold on her hair kept her where she was. "Please," she cried against his mouth. "Please, don't do this."

"I need you," he rasped. He took her hand in his and forced it between their bodies. He clasped it around his hard shaft and held it tightly there when he tried to pull it off. "Just feel," he whispered into her mouth. He continued kissing her as he guided her hand up and down his hot desire.

After a few minutes, her body relaxed against him. She began responding to his kissing, returning it with as much vigor as she had earlier. He moved his hand away from hers, pleased that she kept stroking him on her own. He let his hands slide over her body, exploring hungrily.

She moved her free hand over his body, feeling the angles of his muscles. She felt her own desire building again as he slipped his fingers between her thighs and softly toy with her. Her moaned against him and shifted in his lap. She spread her legs to give him better access. Her head spun. Common sense left her. She allowed her instinctual need take over.

He carefully laid her down on the bed, refusing to release his hold on her lips. His hand rubbed and caressed her body. Lingering on her breasts for a few moments, then between her thighs, then the rest of her body before starting all over.

He gradually moved his body so it was hovering over hers. Placing a knee between her legs, he gently pressed her legs to part. He laid his body down, pressing her into the mattress. He supported himself on his elbows so he could stroke her hair and face.

His hard kisses turned into soft, long drawn out kisses. He stroked her hair back and carefully rocked his hips into her. His hardness pushed against the soft folds of her skin, but didn't penetrate. He could feel her warmth as she grew wetter.

Hot and sweaty, their bodies moved together until she began thrusting her hips up into him. He groaned and pulled back to position himself. With nothing short of a force of will, he held himself just outside of penetrating her soft folds.

"Tell me," he rasped. "Tell me you want me." His body shook with all the effort of holding back.

She reached her hands around his body and tried to force him inside. She could feel the tip of him against her skin. She wanted more. She wanted him to finish what he'd started. She was so desperate with wanting she tried to thrust her hips up into him.

"Tell me," he demanded. "Tell me or I'll stop," he groaned.

"I," she stuttered. "I want you." She forced the words out and bit her lip. She couldn't meet his eyes, she felt so ashamed. How could he make her want him so much? How could she let herself be drawn in? She closed her eyes and swallowed a groan. What he must be thinking of her!

He leaned his head down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Bracing his arms at her shoulders, he thrust himself deep with one long stroke. Her wet body accepted him with ease.

He saw her eyes fly open. He bent his head to swallow her scream. He held himself deep, gently rocking his hips encouraging her muscles accept having him in her.

Sharp pain seared through her body. She panicked and pushed at his chest with her hands. He felt her trying to escape his mouth on hers. He grabbed her hands and held them firmly to the bed.

"Shh," he soothed. He stopped moving altogether. He'd hoped that she had been fully prepared for him. She certainly felt wet enough. He had no trouble at all penetrating her. "Be still. It won't hurt long." He tried to kiss away the frightened tears that were now filling her eyes.

"It hurts," she sobbed. "You're hurting me. Get off!"

He sighed and tightened his grip on her hands. She was trying to free herself again. Frustrated, he kept her as still as he could. If she would just relax, it wouldn't hurt anymore. His own body ached. He needed to finish. If he could just get her to calm down.

"Stop fighting me," he hissed through clenched teeth. Her struggling was only pushing against his hot desire. He was in. It wouldn't take much for him to just finish. But not like this. He gritted his teeth and kept from moving. "Damn it woman, stop fighting me! You're only making it worse! The way you're acting, one might think you'd never done this before!"

Her body shook with sobs. She stopped pushing against him. She went limp, as though she'd just given up. Turning her face to the side, she cried.

"Oh my god," he stammered. "Fuck me! You've never done this before! Damn it, why didn't you tell me?" He was furious with himself. He should have guessed it. But she'd kissed him like she knew what to do. She had pulled at his hips; thrust herself up to meet him! "Oh fuck me," he moaned again.

"This isn't my fault," he claimed. "You never told me. And you said you wanted me. This isn't my fault." For the first time, he sounded unsure of himself. Was he trying to convince her or himself?

He groaned again, inhaling deeply. She refused to look at him. He released her hands and reached for her face. With a gentleness she hadn't know he was capable of, he took her face in his hands. He wiped away her tears with his thumbs and turned her to look at him. The strain of not moving was still apparent in his eyes. But he forced a week smile and bent his head down.

Their lips met, softly. One hand moved behind her neck, carefully cupping her head in his hold. The other stroked her cheek with tender caresses. He kissed her and pressed his lips firmly to hers. Once more, his tongue sought the inside of her mouth. She whimpered but gave no resistance. He was hoping she wouldn't.

Carefully, he increased the intensity of his kiss. Slowly, he encouraged her to return his passion, even if it was with less vigor. Supporting himself with one arm, he slid his other down the length of her body. Reaching the outside of her thigh, he carefully bent her knee and pulled her thigh up.

He heard her inhale deeply. He wondered if it was surprise or pain. He kept kissing her, hoping to keep her relaxed. If he could just open her up a bit, it might help ease her discomfort. He pulsed and throbbed painfully himself. Shifting his weight, he changed arms and reached for her other thigh. Once more, he inhaled deeply as he moved her leg.

He left his hand on the curve of her hips and thrust his tongue deeper into her mouth. He traced her wet flesh and drew lazy circles on her tongue. She gave a small whimper. Her hands moved up around his neck. Her body started to relax.

With the same rhythm as his kiss, he carefully began rocking his hips again. She gasped, but she didn't recoil. He moaned into her mouth. He needed her so bad he hurt. But he knew he had to do this right. Move too much, too fast, too soon and she could panic again.

Petstorm
Petstorm
12 Followers