Eye Opening Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brice and Adams (Ann's co worker and other lover) wives were not too happy to see me when I visited with them. I do believe they were angrier with their husbands and Ann than with me though. I gave each of them John's name and address in case they needed a good divorce attorney. They both hired him to represent them in their divorces.

After much haggling Ann's and my divorce was final. It went much as we expected. I kept the family farm and my pension; she kept the lake house and her 401K. With the cash I managed to skim and the slightly low appraisal I managed to get some friends to arrange on the Farm I ended up with about 63% of our assets. I was happy because that was better than the 50/50 the law allows.

Most of our best friends have dropped Ann. Those who remain friends with us both let me know when she is invited to a party so I can duck out if I want. I don't see her much and when I do I DO NOT visit with her. If forced I make a barely polite comment and move on. I do stay barely civil because of our two boys but that is all.

Ann has aged a lot over the last several months. I think she is working too hard now. It seems like my little lawsuit caused quite a shake up in her bank. Her manager Brice, the Account Representative Adam, her other lover, and Ann had been let go. She finally had to take a second job as a bartender to make ends meet. My settlement from her one time employer for my lawsuit didn't amount to much but I did get a lot of satisfaction out of the end results. Of course the really nice new F250 4X4 Powerstroke I bought with part of the settlement helped too.

Oh, well, life goes on. Now I just have to find someone to share the rest of my life with. At my age, pickings are slim but there are some prospects I am working on. At least I am free to travel all I want and I do so. I meet some really nice people on my trips. Some of them are even willing and lovely ladies!

12