Eye Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another door led them inside the house where they entered through a huge kitchen. She hadn't even seen the rest of the house but knew she was in someone's home that definitely spoke of money, lots of money.

He led her through the kitchen into a huge living room that had windows from floor to ceiling on two sides that overlooked a huge lake on one side and a woods on the other. There was a huge fireplace in the center of another wall that he was busy starting a fire in.

The room was beautiful and large. There were three huge sofas, six big overstuffed chairs, two big screen TV's on opposite ends of the room, end tables with beautiful lamps that had beautiful cut glass lampshades on them. The only thing that seemed out of place in the room was an old rocking chair over in the corner by the fireplace facing the window that looked out upon the lake. There was a small basket full of balls of colored yarn sitting beside the chair. That was a grandmother's chair Jamie was positive maybe even a chair of a mother.

"That was my grandmothers chair. She would sit there for hours knitting and watching us kids swim in the lake."

Jamie just noticed the beautiful blanket hanging on a rack beside the chair.

"Did your grandmother knit that as well," she asked him.

"Yes. It was the last thing she made before she passed away sitting in that chair."

Jamie watched as he reached down and gently ran his fingers over the blanket hanging on the rack.

"You must have loved her very much," she said softly.

"Yes we did. Grandfather and her showed us nothing but love and kindness after our parents died. Grandmother rather spoiled us shamelessly though," he said with a loving smile in his eyes.

"You were lucky to have had them, mine died when I was a baby so I never got to know them. My parents died when I was twenty leaving me an only child with no family."

"I'm sorry Jamie, every child should have grandparents to spoil them."

"How many kids in your family?"

"I have two brothers and one sister who was spoiled way more then the rest of us let me tell you. She was grandpa's little angel and us boys were always getting a talking to if we picked on her."

Jamie wondered how come someone who obviously had money would choose to be a private detective. He was well dressed and polished and looked like he would be more suited to hanging with the rich and famous instead of being a private detective.

"Where are your brothers and sister, if that's not to personal of a question," she asked him?

"Both of my brothers run two of our grandfathers companies one in England, one here in the states and my sister heads up the advertizing company in New York. I was the black sheep of the family so to say. I always had a head for puzzles and used to spend most of my time reading mysteries. Working in the companies bored me to death, the same thing day after day. So I decided to do something I enjoyed and also happened to be good at, so I opened my own detective agency."

He had such a nice voice, deep and sexy, she bet he could make a woman cream her jeans when he turned on the charm. She hadn't noticed a ring on his finger but in today's world that didn't mean he wasn't married either.

"Enough about me, let's make us some sandwiches then we can talk about your case. I can't offer you any milk until I get some from the store. I didn't want to stop while you were in the car in case anyone might notice you. I do have soda, coffee, tea or bottled water."

They made their sandwiches then went back into the living room where they sat on one of the sofas with their drinks and began to talk about her case. Jamie had told him everything she remembered and how she happened to be a witness to the judge's murder.


She was a smart women, she had covered up her trail as good as any good detective would have done. He had marveled at how she had even gotten rid of her hair she had cut and the dye by not leaving them in the motel. No one would know she had changed her looks, and odds were that no one would remember her along with all the other female shoppers who had purchased hair dye at the K-Mart that day.

"Your positive that you recognized one man's voice?"

"Yes, I just can't put a face to it though."

"You're a smart woman Jamie, I think you're correct in assuming that one of the four men left is working for someone other then the justice department. Jim couldn't find out any details, but he said something big was going down and he told me he thought that all the phone lines had been tapped. So the chances are that someone will be looking me up. When is the trial scheduled?"

"Six weeks from tomorrow. Do you think you can keep me hidden that long?"

"Yes Jamie I can. I won't buy more then what one person would need when I go to the store. The freezer is fully stocked as is the pantry so food we have plenty of. You can use my sisters toiletries that she has here when she comes to visit. As far as clothes go I'm afraid your going to have to live in sweats and t-shirts for the time being." "That's ok, at least I feel safe and I haven't felt that way in weeks."

"Come on I have something to show you that you will need to know. He led her back into the kitchen and into the huge pantry. Do you know what a safe room is Jamie?"

"Yes, I've heard of them."

"Look here, there is a small button on the back of this shelf. Push it."

Jamie did as he instructed when she had found the button. The shelf moved quietly forward then opened up exposing the hidden room. Galen led her inside and showed her what was in the room.

There were six surveillance camera monitors that showed the outside of the house and the garage. On the other wall there were a dozen more monitors that showed every room in the house.

" All of these have sound as well Jamie and no one outside the room can hear anything going on in here. The walls are three feet thick and solid steel. You have a first aid kit here along with aspirin, peroxide, some antibiotic cream and so on. This is the toilet, it is separate from the house and even when its flushed there is no sound that can be heard in the other pipes of the house. The pipes and water for it are located between sheets of steal in the foundation of the house."

"How does air get in here," she asked him.

"There is a air pipe located on the grounds that is hidden in some rock piles. It is covered and screened so nothing can block air from getting in. Even if you knew where to look for the pipe nine out of ten times you would never find it, it is hidden that well."

"What's in here,"she asked him pointing to some covered containers?

"In this one you will find dried fruits, jerky, canned meats and such. This is a small refrigerator where your bottled water is kept. In that container over there you will find a big air mattress and some blankets in case you should ever have to spend the night in here. There is a foot pump with the mattress if the compressed air tank doesn't work to blow up the mattress." Jamie was impressed, she could hide in here for weeks if she had to and be comfortable.

"Jamie the most important thing to remember when you come into the room is to lock the door from the inside. Once the door is locked from the inside even if someone found the button to open it, it wouldn't engage. You have to remember as soon as you come inside hit this button to close and lock the door. To open it you have to push this green button over here."

"Does that phone work," she asked him?

"Yes. In case the power is somehow lost to the phone there is a cell in that small drawer that I keep plugged in at all times so that it is fully charged. He opened the drawer showing her the phone and also a small revolver. I keep the gun loaded Jamie. If the lights go out there is a back up generator that will kick everything back on. But on the off chance that doesn't work there is a flashlight with extra batteries here and see these three lights on the wall here. They are battery operated, all you have to do is push on the lens to turn them on or off."

"I don't know how to thank you Galen. I can't pay you but I will make sure the justice department takes care of your bill when this is all over."

Galen noticed the tears forming in her bright blue eyes, clouding them over and he had the uncontrollable urge to gather her in his arms and let her have a good cry. He gathered her in his arms and held her tight to his chest.

"It's alright Jamie, I'll keep you safe until this is all over. You don't have to worry any more."

Jamie let the tears gush forth, she couldn't hold them back any longer. She wrapped her arms around Galen feeling safe inside his arms. When she had stopped crying she realized what she had done and gently withdrew from the comfort of his arms.

"Come on there are a couple more things I need to show you."

He led her out of the room closing the door to the safe room before they left the pantry. He took her back into the living room and picked up one of the remote controls laying on the coffee table.

"Jamie my entire property has security of some sort or another to keep out unwanted guests. If you noticed when we came inside that I punched some keys on the keypad by the back door. That not only kept the silent alarms from going off but it also set the infrared security around the property. Anyone trying to sneak onto the property will set off the silent alarms here in the house. This TV will automatically come on showing the area that was breached and who or what had set it off."

"My god this must be like the security used for Fort Knox or something," she said jokingly.

"I have hundreds of hidden cameras around the property Jamie. Even if someone managed to turn off the security they would have to shut down more then a dozen separate terminals at the same time around the property. If the power was off the Tv would still show where the breach was made and the alarms in here would go off. Only someone in the house would be able to hear them. The TV will sound off three loud beeps alerting you to a breach."

"I bet you must have a fun time every time a wild animal comes on your property."

"Not really, the beams won't react to anything under a hundred pounds. Deer will set it off now and then but I would rather reset the alarm then take any unwanted chances."

As if on cue the alarm went off with the TV making three loud beeps. Jamie almost jumped out of her skin when the TV went off. The picture on the TV showed a mother deer and her fawn eating grass. Their combined weights and them being so close to each other had set off the alarm.

"When that happens just press this key then punch in five, one, one, five, one and everything will reset. You don't even have to go back to the main key pad to reset the alarm. The TV in my room and my sisters room are also hooked up to the system. I'm going to put you in my sisters room so you will be able to see right away what is going on when the alarm trips. I have ten foot high fences all around the property but now and then a deer or two will manage to jump over it."

They talked a little more about her case then Galen suggested they get some sleep as it was getting late. He showed her to her room and where she could find the sweats and t-shirts. She took a shower before she settled down for the night. She was wearing one of the t-shirts he had provided as a gown. She lay in bed for some time before sleep finally overtook her. She woke up to someone shaking her. She was sweating and shaking.

"Jamie you were having a nightmare," Galen said with his hands on her shoulders.

"I remember now, it was the blood and seeing Bill's body covered in it. He died to protect me Galen. Tom had a wife and two children and now they have been left without a father because of me," she was crying again.

Galen sat down on the side of the bed and took her in his arms to try to comfort her.

"Jamie there was nothing you could have done to save them. They new the dangers of the jobs they held and by giving their lives they became heros to those in the profession and to their families."

"Please don't leave me, I'm afraid of being alone, could you please stay here until I fall asleep again," she asked him wiping the tears from her eyes?

Galen lay down beside her and took her in his arms cuddling her head against his chest.

"Of course I'll stay. Go back to sleep Jamie your safe now."

Galen was strangely taken by this woman. He liked the smart way she had thought out her escape, that told him that even in a crisis she managed to think with a level head no matter how scared she had been. There was also something vulnerable about her that made him want to shelter and protect her.

The blond hair she now had suited her more then her natural brown had. Her brown hair would have suited her more had she had some bronze highlights in it he thought. She had a pretty round face with the bluest eyes he had ever seen on anyone. Unusual for someone with brown hair to have blue eyes so it must have been a trait she had inherited from one of her parents.

Galen stared down at her as she slept, she had full lips, the kind you just wanted to kiss. They sort of pouted making a man want to kiss the softness of them. He was shocked to feel his dick rising. What the fuck was the matter with him, she trusted him to keep her safe from harm and here he was wanting to kiss her and take her to that wonderful world of passion.

She was sleeping, he should leave right now before anymore lustful thoughts entered his head. It had been months since he had been with a woman and his dick was reacting to the softness of her body laying against his.

His thoughts drifted to Mary, she was a beautiful woman and could have graced the cover of any fashion magazine, but she was also a gold digger. He had married her thinking she loved him as much as he had her at the time. Within a few months he learned better. The only thing she loved about him was his money and what it could do for her. The detective in him made him gather up some dirt on her before he filed for divorce. He wasn't going to let the bitch end up with half of his fortune if he could help it.

She loved to tell her friends how she had tricked him into marrying her, he had gotten her on video tape three times telling different friends that little tidbit of information. He also got pictures of her with a male friend at a nearby motel. When he finally filed for divorce and went to court she got nothing. When the judge handed down his judgement she flew into a rage throwing her lawyers brief case at him and calling him a rotten bastard.

Over the years he had become hard, he trusted no woman with his heart and when one hinted around about them living together he broke it off quickly. He dated a couple of women on a semi regular basis and they both knew the score, he wasn't interested in marriage nor living together.

He closed his eyes, the smell of Jamie's hair the last thing he remembered before he fell asleep.

He woke up with a raging hard on, not a piss hard on either. His hand was cupping her naked breast. Sometime during the night he had managed to slip his hand under her t-shirt. Her t-shirt was above her hips thanks to his wandering hand and he could feel her nakedness through the material of his pajama bottoms.

If that wasn't bad enough Jamie's hand was laying against his cock and every time she moved, it would move with her, seeking out her hand. He couldn't help himself, it seemed like his hand had a mind of it's own as his fingertip lightly brushed against her nipple.

She moaned and moved her hips towards his cock. She was still asleep and Galen was desperately trying to figure out how he could move his hand without waking her. He moved his hand just slightly then stopped when hers began caressing his cock. Oh hell she was dreaming of being with someone and his cock was reacting. He tried to move his hand again and this time hers grabbed his moving it back up to her breast.

"You started this, please finish it," she said softly.

She had opened her eyes partially, her look dreamy and needing. She pressed his hand against her breast encouraging him to carry on with his caresses. She moved her hand back down to his bulging cock and slipped her hand inside the opening of his pajama bottoms. She wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke him slowly.

Galen couldn't help but respond to Jamie's caresses, even if he had wanted to his body wasn't about to let him deny the pleasure he was feeling.

Jamie turned so that she was leaning on his chest, her face even with his.

"Do you need instructions," she asked him just before planting her lips on his?

Galen moved quickly pushing her down onto her back, never taking his lips from hers. Her mouth was so soft and pliable to his kisses, her tongue dueling with his building on both of their passions. His hand massaged her breast, his fingertips teasing her nipple into hardness.

It had been to long since Jamie had felt the caress of a mans hands on her body. Her desire had sprung forth like the spring blossoms on the trees, reaching out for that warmth to make them flourish and grow. His kisses filled her with that wanton desire you feel when you can no longer control the urges your body is making.

Kissing had always been an integral part of fanning the flames inside her into a raging fire. If a mans kiss didn't strike the spark to ignite the flame inside her then he would never be able to fill her with desire. She had dated a couple of men over the years since her divorce that hadn't been able to start that fire and she had ended the relationships before they even began because of that.

Galen wasn't a hurried up lover either, taking the time to bring her arousal to it's peak before thinking of his own gratification. Jamie wasn't selfish either and felt lovemaking was a two way street. She would always give as good as she got in return.


"Jamie are you sure? I feel like I'm taking advantage of you!"

Jamie lay there looking into his eyes. It was more like her taking advantage of him. Men like Galen very seldom were attracted to women who looked like Jamie. She could see a tall, beautiful, young woman wrapped in his arms, a woman of breeding, from money. Not somebody who lived paycheck to paycheck, who worked a forty hour week in a factory, someone who could model for one of those Big Beautiful Women Catalogs.

"I don't know which one of us started this? We can blame it on the circumstances of us just feeling like anyone else who might find themselves in the same circumstances that we were in last night. We can even blame it on the natural urges our bodies feel being this close to each other. It really doesn't matter to me the why's or wherefores of it. I just know it has been a very long time since I have felt desire or wanted to share it with someone until now."

Galen rolled over onto his back looking up at the ceiling.

"I understand that Jamie but I still feel as if I'm taking advantage of the vulnerable state you're in."

Jamie leaned up on her elbow and looked down on his handsome face. Out of the corner of her eye she could see that no matter what he said he was still aroused. She reached down taking him firmly in her hand before she spoke to him.

"I don't care Galen, I won't feel guilty and neither should you. You can put all the blame on me because I'm not willing to deny myself something that I very much want and need."

She gave him no time to answer her as she turned her head towards his cock and took him deep in her mouth. Her mouth worked it's magic on his cock for a long time, making Galen clutch at her shoulders trying to get her to stop before he came. He finally pulled her off him flipping her on her back.

He had her arms pinned down onto the mattress as he leaned down kissing her hungrily and deeply. He forced his tongue in her mouth forcing hers to surrender to his ardent kisses. Still holding her down he broke the kiss and placed his mouth on her breast. He heard Jamie's indrawn breath as he sucked on her nipple.