Eye Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately became all soft and pliable, melting under his attention to her nipple. Her nipple hardened as he stroked it with his tongue and nursed it like a babe at his mothers breast. He turned his attention to her other breast, she squirmed under him her chest raising to meet his seeking mouth, her breathing increasing with her passion.

Her legs parted under him, his cock rubbed up against her moist pussy, it was eagerly awaiting his entry into the warm, wet recess of her womanhood. He released one of her hands long enough to guide his cock into that warm welcoming place. His felt them become one, joining together as so many others have done through the history of this planet we are so fortunate to live on.

Galen was positive that the majority of people who came together did not make love, instead they just mated as man and animals have done since the beginning of time. He hadn't made love to a woman since the first three months he was married to Mary. He had fucked them yes, but to make love to a woman you had to feel love for her. Anything else was just lust and the need to release pent up desire.

Yet in all these years he had never felt guilt until today. He couldn't fight the passion Jamie had instilled in him, his body wouldn't let him deny it, but he still felt guilty about acting on those impulses and for enjoying them.

They were both close to coming to the end of the passionate journey they were on when the alarms went off in the house. Galen jumped up off of Jamie and they both glanced at the TV to see what had set the alarms off. A black car was coming up the driveway and Galen could clearly see three men in the car.

"Hurry Jamie, get in the safe room," he said pulling her quickly to her feet.

They hurried downstairs where Jamie open the door to the safe room while Galen waited to answer the door. Once she was locked safely inside, he went over to turn on the coffee pot. Whoever was coming he wanted them to think he had just gotten up and was having his morning coffee.

Jamie's heart was racing as she watched the monitors on the wall. She heard the doorbell ring then watched as Galen moved from the kitchen to the living room entryway where he opened the door to the three men standing there. "Galen Smithers?"

"Yes, I'm Galen Smithers"

The men flashed their badges at him telling him they were from the justice department and wanted to have a few words with him.

Galen invited them in and told them to follow him to the kitchen. He was telling them he had just gotten up and needed his morning coffee. He poured himself a cup and offered them one which they declined. After he took a sip from his cup he asked them how he could help them.

"We know you have been in contact with this woman and that you called someone in our department making inquiries about her. Where is she Mr. Smithers?"

They had held up a picture of Jamie when they had asked him their questions and Galen hadn't batted an eye.

"That's right. I called a friend in the department last night to see if he knew anything about her. She had come to my office earlier that day wanting to hire me but she never told me her name. I told her my fee, she said she had no money right then but would pay me as soon as I helped her. I gave her my card and told her to give me a call when she came up with the money and she left. It wasn't until I saw that picture of her on the news last night that I found out who she was so I gave my friend a call to see if he knew anything."

"What did she want to hire you for Mr. Smithers?"

"She said she needed me to check on somebody who worked for the justice department. That's all she said, like I said, she didn't even tell me her name."

"What time did she come to your office Mr. Smithers?"

"I was just leaving for lunch and saw her heading for the building. I told her the office was closed until two and she would have to come back then. She asked who I was, I told her, and that's when she told me she wanted to hire me."

"So she never actually came inside the building then?"

"No."

"You have surveillance tapes correct that can prove that?"

"Yes, I do have surveillance tapes but I erase them every night before I leave the office and set them for the next day."

"We'd like to take a look around Mr. Smithers?"

"Not unless you've got a warrant. You mind telling me what it is you think you might find here?"

"I'll be back with a warrant," this said they headed back to the front door.

Galen watched them drive back down the drive then reset the alarm before going to get Jamie.

"Did you recognize them Jamie?"

"No, I've never seen any of them."

Only the one man spoke so Jamie had no way to tell if she could recognize the other two's voices.

"Come on we've got to hurry and clean up any signs of you being here before they come back?"

They made the bed and straightened up his sisters room. They wiped the bathroom shower area dry so there were no signs of anyone having used it. Jamie took her clothes and put them in the safe room, then they washed the dishes by hand and took care of them instead of using the dishwasher.

"Don't worry Jamie, when they come back, which they will, they won't find any signs that you have been here," he had taken her in his arms holding her shaking body close to his in comfort.

"I need a shower," she remarked.

"Jamie you're going to have to take one with me I'm afraid. We will have to dry off with the same towel because we can't take the chance of them finding more then one towel dirty when they know I only arrived here last night."

He let her get out of the shower first so she could dry off. Even with both of them naked in the shower neither one of them seemed to notice the other. They washed quickly so that Jamie would be back in the safe room before they came back. Galen knew they only had about an hour before the men would be back with their warrant so they hurried to finish up.

Jamie had just finished dressing when the alarms went off again. This time the black car was being followed by a police cruiser. Jamie was tucked safely away in the safe room by the time the men were knocking on his door again.

"Mr. Smithers we have a warrant to search your home," the same guy who had done all the talking before had handed him the warrant and tried to push his way into the house.

"Hold on buddy. Your going to let me read the warrant first before you go poking around my home. Before you say anything fella I do know the law and I'm going to call my lawyer to go on the search with you."

" Frank I have some men here from the justice department with a warrant to search my house. I need you to bring four other men with you and get over here as quickly as you can."

"This isn't helping you much Mr. Smithers, are you afraid we are going to find something?"

"No, but your not going through my home without my lawyer present to make sure you don't do anything outside the law or the confines of this warrant officer. I suggest we sit outside on the patio while we wait for him to get here. He should be here within twenty minutes."

Jamie could hear the entire conversations of the men and watched the monitor as they moved out to the patio to sit and wait for Galen's lawyer.

When Frank arrived the first thing he did was ask for the warrant. Which one of you is officer Lands?

"I am."

"Your warrant says that you have the right to search the house and premises for a Miss Jamie Carlson. That means you may look for the presence of this woman but you can't go tearing through Mr. Smithers things. My men will accompany each of your men during your search to make sure everything is done correctly. This warrant does not give you the right to destroy or disrupt any of my clients personal property either so make sure your search is done throughly but without disrupting the condition of his home, property or personal belongings or items, is that understood Mr. Lands.?"

"Perfectly."

A hour later the men and officers left without finding any trace of Jamie having been there. Even after the men had left Jamie remained in the room per Galen's instructions earlier. He had told her not to come out for any reason until he came to get her himself.

"What's going on Galen? Why do they think you know something about this woman?"

Galen told his lawyer friend the same story he had told the officers, leaving out the little fact that Jamie was indeed in his house under his protection.

"So she is the one who witnessed the judges murder. No wonder they are hot to find her. There was something about that officer Lands that didn't sit well with me Galen, I'm doing to do some checking on him as soon as I get back to the office. There is more going on here then them looking for a lost witness."

"Let me know if you find anything out in case she tries to contact me again."

"I better call June when I get back in case she gets wind that the justice department is after her big brother," he said smiling and hugging Galen.

"You just tell her that her little brother is making sure her big brother is safe from the nasty policemen when you do brother."

So Frank was his brother, no wonder they looked so much alike. When Jamie first got a good look at Frank she thought to herself that he looked an awful lot like Galen but dismissed that thought when she went back to paying attention to what was being said by the men. She wondered why Galen hadn't told his brother the entire truth. Galen was standing in front of the safe room door giving Jamie the signal to open the door.

"So Frank is your brother? How come you didn't tell him I was here?"

"The less he knows the less likely he will be in danger Jamie. He can honestly tell anyone who might question him that he knows nothing other then being asked here by his brother to represent him."

"I don't know about you but I'm hungry. We didn't get to have breakfast and it's already two o'clock."

"I'll make us some soup and you can put a salad together for us."

After they had eaten Galen showed Jamie his family albums and some of the blankets, pillows and things his grandmother had made. He told her how each of his brothers and his sister all had some items of their grandparents as keepsakes. His grandparents had left the house to him, of all the kids Galen was the one who loved this house more then anything. Each of them had been left equal shares in their grandfathers business's and the small fortune they had made had been divided up equally between the four of them. None of them would ever have to work again and still be set for life.

His brother Frank ran the legal end of the business's while his brother Tim ran the business in England. His sister June ran the advertizing firm in New York that did all the advertizing for her families business's but had some very high end clients in the fashion world, and sports industry as well. June had never liked living in the country, she was a city girl at heart and loved living in New York. She would come spend a week or two here and there with Galen when she was trying to unwind from the busy hustle and bustle of big city life.

They had been talking for hours about his family then made dinner. They made sure they washed all the dishes and took care of them before deciding it was time to go to bed. Galen had a feeling that they were going to have a busy day tomorrow knowing those justice guys were positive he knew something about Jamie's whereabouts.

"Jamie I think you should sleep in my room just in case someone comes snooping around. That way we won't have to worry about making sure June's room looks unused."

"Ok, besides I wasn't really looking forward to sleeping alone. I'm afraid I won't wake up in time if the alarms go off."

They headed upstairs to Galen's bedroom. He grabbed a T-shirt for Jamie to use as her night clothes and let her use the bathroom first. Jamie climbed into bed and waited for Galen to come out of the bathroom. Her heart was racing thinking about sleeping with Galen again. She was still wound up from this mornings unfinished lovemaking session and was more then ready to resume where they had left off. Jamie could still taste his kisses and she wanted more.

Galen came out of the bathroom and walked over to a huge walk in closet where he took out a blanket from one of the shelves. He reached down to his bed grabbing a pillow and headed for the huge couch that was sitting across the room.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready to go to sleep silly."

"Why aren't you sleeping in your bed?"

"Because I don't want to take a chance that what happened this morning might happen again."

Jamie was about to say something then decided she had just better keep her mouth closed. He had spoke devoid of any emotion when telling her that he was sleeping on the couch, so she figured what had happened between them that morning was not something he wanted to repeat. Well she wasn't going to beg the man to fuck her so she turned her back to him, said goodnight, then tried to fall asleep.

He lay there watching her toss and turn in her sleep. Was she dreaming of the men trying to kill her, or was she dreaming of them making love again? His cock was hard just remembering the feel of her mouth on him and the delicious way she kissed him. Was she as frustrated as he was over them not getting to finish this morning?

She had kicked her blankets off and when she turned over onto her back, her legs parted slightly. He shirt had ridden up her hips with all the tossing and turning she had been doing and he could see the invitation of her womanhood teasing him with thoughts of what it would feel like to be buried inside her again.

He was never going to be able to go to sleep tonight. He should have turned his back to her and tried to get the picture of the warm invitation laying between her thighs from his thoughts but he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Galen had known that Jamie hadn't been with a man in years and he had felt so guilty of the situation he let get out of control that morning he decided the right thing to do was not let it happen again. He knew if he had climbed into bed with her there was no way he would be able to keep his hands off her. She was a woman who needed to be made love to, and Galen knew she needed a strong lover. He had a feeling that once she gave herself to a man that she would give him all of her and hold nothing back.

Her legs parted even more giving Galen a clear view of her garden of passion from the moonlight streaming in through the windows. He couldn't take it anymore and to hell with feeling guilty. He knew Jamie had wanted him, and he was positive she still did from the look he had seen flash across her face when he told her he was sleeping on his couch. He jerked off the blanket covering him and jumped off the couch heading for the bed when the alarms went off.

Jamie sprang to life, jumping out of bed and looking straight at the television that clearly showed three men with rifles heading to the back of the house.

"Jamie run, get in the safe room," Galen yelled at her reaching for a gun that he kept in the bedside table drawer.

They ran downstairs and Jamie made for the pantry where she got inside the safe room making sure to set the lock. Her heart was racing, why didn't he come in with her knowing that there were three of them and that they all had guns? She was frightened for Galen and what those men could do to him.

Another security measure that Galen had in his home was that he could turn his windows to a smokey gray at night to give him privacy from the outside world. He could look out but no one could look inside at the same time. All his doors were steel with wood panels to look like wooden doors so they could not be kicked in. He had just realized that the one security measure he should have, but didn't, was bulletproof glass windows. As soon as this ordeal with Jamie was over he was going to change that.

He watched as the men first tried to break into his home by trying to pick the lock on the door. When they finally realized the door also had dead bolts they fired at the windows then rushed inside.

One guy made a beeline for the upstairs running right past where Galen was hidden behind the grandfather clock. One shot and Galen took him out. Galen glanced at the television just in time to see another man out front aiming at one of the living rooms windows. This guy came in fast rolling on the floor with dead aim on Galen.

"Drop it buddy or your dead," he said with the rifle aimed right at his heart.

Galen had no choice but to drop his gun. The other two men grabbed him and shoved him down into a kitchen chair and tied him up with his hands tied behind him.

Jamie was watching all of this in horror as one of them grabbed a fistful of his hair jerking his head back.

"Where is she? We know you have her or you at least know where she is. Make this easy on yourself and tell me where she is."

Jamie watched in horror as the man punched Galen hard in the face knocking his head to one side.

"I don't know where she is, she never came back to my office."

"Your lying, the janitor saw you bring her into the building and saw you leave with her. Now where the fuck is she?"

Hit punched Galen three more times asking him the same question and telling him they had all night so he might as well tell them now. Jamie heard every word he said and watched as he continued to try to beat her whereabouts out of Galen.

One guy was holding Galen's head up while the other one was beating him. The third guy stood near the table with his rifle laying across his arms as he watched. The other two had laid their guns down on the table so their hands were free to torture Galen with the beating they were giving him.

Jamie couldn't let another man lose his life trying to protect her. She shook herself trying to clear her head and remembered the gun in the drawer. She didn't hesitate when she grabbed it and unlocked the safe room door. She closed the door behind her so that they still wouldn't know about the room before inching her way quietly to the pantry door.

All she had to do was step through the door and she would be in clear view of the three men. She put her hands around the gun like she had seen so many actors do in the movies and stepped out from her hiding place.

"Drop it!" She yelled with the gun pointed straight at the man holding the rifle.

"Don't even try it, I'm a crack shot mister and I won't miss from this distance. Just lower your arms and let it fall to the floor!"

Galen couldn't believe his eyes, Jamie stood there looking every bit like some gangster ready to plug the first guy that moved.

" Back up against the wall all of you," she ordered.

The men did as she ordered but the one who had been beating Galen glanced at his gun on the table and Jamie saw him.

"You even look like your going to reach for that gun and you're a dead man. Now untie him," she said moving closer into the room.

Once Galen was untied he grabbed the guns on the table and ordered the three men to lay on the floor on their stomachs. Jamie held the gun on them while Galen tied them up. Once he was positive they were tied good and tightly he grabbed Jamie and headed for the garage.

"Shouldn't we call the cops?"

"We don't dare to Jamie, we don't know how many men they have working for them here in town and they might have my phone lines tapped."

Galen was just climbing into the truck when a shot rang out. He turned and fired at the man leaning in the doorway hitting him between the eyes. It was the guy he had shot, he had forgot about him.

"Galen you're shot! Oh my god!"

Galen stumbled to the ground as Jamie ran around to help him to his feet.

"Help me in the truck Jamie, you're going to have to drive."