Eye Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Galen come quickly," she yelled at him.

He was in the living room so fast she compared his quickness to that of Superman.

"What is it Jamie? What's wrong hon?"

"Look at the TV, see that guy," she said pointing to the suspect on the screen.

"Honey what are you talking about, do you know him, is he one of the men who killed the police officers?"

"No, but listen to me, I have an idea. See how he is sitting in a room all by himself, he is being arraigned for some robberies? If I have to testify again why can't we find a way that it can be done on live video? That way I wouldn't even have to leave your house."

Bill gave a big whoop and Galen grabbed her lifting her off her feet and twirling her around.

"You're such a smart woman, no wonder I love you!"

"What did you say?" She couldn't believe she had heard him correctly.

"I said you're a smart woman."

"Not that," she said grabbing his arms and holding him tightly. "You said you loved me!"

Galen hadn't even realized he had professed his love to her until she mentioned it.

Bill discreetly left the room leaving them to their privacy. He knew his friend was in love with Jamie and he thought she knew it before now. He smiled to himself as he poured himself another cup of coffee and sat down patiently waiting for the all clear.

"I do love you Jamie, couldn't you tell how much you mean to me? I've loved you for weeks but didn't think it fair to cloud your mind with a declaration of love when you were so frightened for your life. I didn't want you to think I had taken advantage of a bad situation."

Jamie reached up and kissed him passionately, she couldn't believe this wonderful man loved her. She knew she loved him and tried to fight it, thinking that when this was all over he would go back to his life and she to hers. She knew she would love him the rest of her life, she would always cherish the time they had together for as long as she lived. She never thought in her wildest dreams that he would love her the same way.

After some heavy petting they headed into the kitchen where Bill was waiting for them.

"Well now that we have declared our love for each other we better figure out how we are going to do this," he said smiling at the both of them.

Bill called Charles and told him to get in touch with the judge and tell him their idea on how Jamie could testify in safety.

Jamie hadn't let Galen make love to her last night, telling him she wanted them to be back at his home where they had been the first time he had made love to her.

Bill had left first around dawn, he went to Galen's to make sure the place wasn't being staked out then called to give them the all clear. Galen had already told Jamie she was going to have to ride the last few miles to his house in the trunk to make sure no one saw her with him just in case. He wouldn't relax until he had her safely at home.

As soon as the garage door closed Galen let Jamie out of the trunk. Once inside he reset the alarms and checked to make sure everything was working properly. His brother not only had all the windows replaced as he instructed but had cleaned the place up as well. The police had already cleared out the dead body from his garage and the other two men had either escaped or were taken into custody. The garage steps had been replaced to get rid of the blood stains and he could see that the living room floor had been sanded and resurfaced with a high gloss polymer glaze.

He didn't want to waist another minute, he had Jamie safely home and now he would show her just how much he loved her. He grabbed her hand half running, pulling her up the stairs with him to his room.

Galen felt relaxed, he knew he could keep Jamie safe from any harm in his home. Yet at the same time he had a lot of pent up energy to release. He didn't waste time with pleasantries once he got Jamie into his bedroom. He kicked the door shut then grabbed Jamie kissing her with so much force she felt like she was being bombarded with explosives.

His kisses demanded total surrender and she gave it willingly. Jamie almost fell to her knees when he broke off the kiss pushing her far enough away from him to rip her clothes off. With one tug of his hands he had ripped her blouse and bra off her at the same time. He spun her around so quick she fell across the footboard of his huge bed, her hands splaying out in front of her to break her fall. Before she could move she felt her slacks being ripped from her body.

He was impatient to be inside her, to feel the warmth and creaminess of her juices enveloping his prick. None to gently he reached between her legs spreading them as far apart as he could. With one hand he shoved three fingers up her cunt while his other hand was busy undoing his pants. He shoved his fingers in deep into the depth of her cunt. As soon as he had his cock free from his slacks he wasted no time, he shoved it quickly inside her. He entered her with so much force she cried out.

Jamie had a death grip on the comforter, she was trying to keep from being slammed back and forth with each hard thrust of his cock. She was thankful that the top of the footboard on the bed was smooth or her stomach would have been beaten up more then it was already. She knew she would have bruises tomorrow. She could barely catch her breath with each hard thrust of his cock.

"I love you babe," he grunted between thrusts. "You have the sweetest cunt, I love how it wraps so nicely around my hard cock."

Galen loved talking to the woman he was fucking, he loved downright nasty, dirty talk as he fucked them. In all his earlier encounters with Jamie he had to refrain from doing so. He didn't want to scare her, and he knew that if he did he would end up professing his love for her. The big difference between other women and Jamie is that he loved Jamie, he was making love to her not just fucking her.

"Do you like my cock in your sweet cunt Jamie?"

"You know I do," she said breathlessly. "I love how it fills my pussy, how hard it is as it pumps me hard."

"I'm going to fuck you till you can't stand it anymore, then I'm going to eat your pussy until it's raw."

Galen was close to cumming he could feel his hot jizz flowing through his cock ready to explode inside Jamie. He gripped her hips hard, pulling that nice big round ass of hers tight to his cock. With his last deep thrust he spilled his hot jizz into her creamy pussy.

Galen grabbed her shoulders pulling her up off the footboard of his bed. He pulled her around to the side of the bed then pushed her none to gently back onto the bed. When she fell back against the mattress on her back her big tits bounced all over the place. Her legs were dangling over the edge of the mattress as he dropped to his knees jerking her legs apart as he did.

Galen's desire became even hotter as he stared at the mixture of their cum dripping down her pussy. He didn't want to waste a bit of it on his fingers and shoved his face deep into that wonderful cream licking and sucking as he devoured the sweet juices from her delightful pussy.

"Oh god Galen I'm going to cum," she said grabbing his head and pulling him tighter into her pussy.

He felt her legs tighten, her hips lifting off the bed as she let her nectar flow onto his waiting tongue. He lapped it all up, getting every drop then began again his sweet torture of her cunt. He loved eating pussy, and it was one thing that could always make his dick get hard. He loved the smell and taste as it filled him with even more desire.

He stuck his middle finger deep inside her juicy cunt, getting it good and slick with her juices. He took his mouth away long enough to slide his finger up her tight asshole. He heard the sexy deep moan that came from Jamie as his finger worked her ass.


"You like my finger fucking your ass, don't you babe/"

"Oh god yes," she said moaning and squirming around as his finger fucked her.

"What a little slut you are my love."

Galen slid his finger out of her tight ass long enough to put his index and middle finger inside her tight asshole. His fingers going round in a circle, reaming her hole.

Jamie couldn't breath, she knew he had more then one finger in her ass and it was driving her crazy with desire. She had never felt anything like this before and she liked it. Would he laugh at her when he found out that she had a virgin ass?

"Tell me my little slut do you want my cock to replace my fingers?"

"I. I, uh...oh god Galen that feels so good!"

Galen's cock started to throb, could it be that his little slut had never had a cock in her ass before?

"Are you trying to tell me that you've never had a hard cock fuck your ass Jamie"

"Never," she said moaning as his fingers continued to plunder her ass.

His cock started jerking, the throbbing was building even more as he heard her admit that her ass was a virgin to being fucked. Not now, he couldn't teach her the pleasure of that right now. Later, when they had more time, when his desire for her and been sated enough that he could take the slow gentle time he would need to introduce her to that little pleasure. He would save that for last, after that they could shower and replenish themselves with some food to rebuild the energy they would need to make it through the night.

She could hardly stand the pleasure, when she felt Galen's mouth back at her clit, his fingers still slowly fucking her ass. He was sucking her clit like she would suck his cock. She wanted to taste him again but when she asked she was told no, not now, maybe later. She felt the muscles in her pussy tighten as her climax came. She hadn't even came down from that wonderful bliss of having climaxed when he was shoving his cock back into her.

He lifted her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed where his cock was waiting to dive back into her creamy pussy. He shoved his cock in hard and deep taking Jamie's breath away from her again. He watched his hard cock slide in and out of her pussy, slick and shiny with her cream covering it.

He glanced up at her, her big tits having fallen to both sides of her body he watched as she reached for them, scooping them up and pushing them together as she played with her nipples. In the weeks since he had met her Galen had found out just how much she loved those nipples sucked. He had even made her cum twice just from sucking on them until she couldn't stand it any longer.

One night when he had been sucking her delicious tits he had thought of how a babe must feel curled up tight to his mothers breast feeding on the warm milk she nourished his body with. Much like he had been doing then, sucking them hard as if trying to draw the milk from her breast.

He dropped her legs then leaned forward across her body, his mouth latching onto a hard nipple for his sucking pleasure. Jamie became all soft and pliant as she always did the moment he started sucking on her tits.

"Galen cum on my tits, shoot your cream all over them," she begged him.

"You are a little slut aren't you babe," he said pulling out then straddling her body.

She pulled her big tits together so he could slide his cock in between them, while he fucked them slowly. When the head of his cock would get near her mouth her tongue would be there waiting. He would leave it there for a moment or two allowing her tongue to caress the sensitive head of his cock.

He was going to cum, he couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed his cock with his hand and began jerking it off until his hot jizz shot out all over her luscious breasts. He slid off her body to laying down beside her so her could lean over her tits. He was going to lick every last drop of his cum from those tits of hers.

"Oh, no you don't you greedy man. This time you have to share," she told him lifting a breast to her own mouth to lick his cum away. Once she had licked it clean she offered the other one to him. "Now clean up your mess babe," she told him lifting her tit to his waiting mouth.

After slowly bringing Jamie back to arousal after they had licked her tits clean. Galen got her off with just his fingers. In between the times he was nursing a nipple he would talk nasty to her, telling her the many things he wanted to do to her. Telling her that in his bedroom she was his slut, a nasty little slut that liked all the nasty things he did to her.

He had her get on her hands and knees. He played with her pussy for some time, his fingers working there magic on her. It was time for his slut to get her first ass fuck. He started with just one finger fucking her tight hole, then he used two, when he shoved three fingers in her ass she let her head drop down onto the bed, clutching the blankets in her hands.

He had taken out a tube of KY jelly that he had in his night stand lubing his fingers he then lubed her hole as well. When he had three fingers in her ass, he lubed his cock and entered her slowly. He would wait until Jamie had relaxed then press a little further inside her tight hole. He moved slowly easing out of her hole then reentering slowly.

God it hurt, Jamie didn't think she would ever get used to his cock inside her ass. Every time he pushed a little further inside of her it would take her breath away. This wasn't at all as pleasant as it was having his fingers in her hole she was thinking to herself. He had stopped, she felt his cock slowly ease back out of her then slowly he would enter again. Each time he would get a little farther inside of her.

Jamie suddenly realized it no longer hurt as it had in the beginning. She pushed back against his cock taking him in a little further. He pulled back but didn't pull out of her. She felt his cock twisting and turning slowly as he went deeper. Her hole stretching to accommodate his cock.

She was getting used to his cock being inside her tight little hole so he began to fuck her very slowly, burying his cock all the way to the bottom of his shaft. He began to fuck her slowly, each stroke deliberate. He slid his cock in a little faster now that he was assured she was ready to be fucked.

"Oh yes! God yes! Fuck me Galen, harder, oh god yes harder!"

He didn't need to be asked again as he slammed his cock hard and deep with each thrust, her tight hole gripping his cock with each thrust.

She reached between her legs, her finger rubbing her clit as his cock slammed over and over into her ass. She could feel his balls slap against her fingers as she rubbed her clit. Oh my god she was going to cum, she felt the pressure building the need to release becoming a desperate plea from her body for completion.

They came together, Jamie felt her cream coating her fingers, as she felt his warm cum fill her ass with one last powerful stroke. Galen eased out of her slowly, he got up then reached for her helping her to her feet.

"Come on honey let's shower then we can make us something to eat," he said pulling her with him to the bathroom.

After they had eaten Galen made love to Jamie again. He took her in the ass again just before dawn. They took a quick shower then fell into a deep exhausted sleep.

Two weeks later Jamie was again testifying in the trial of the men who had been involved in Judge Templeton's murder. The judge had arranged for two members of a film crew to set up a live video feed from Galen's house where Jamie would give her testimony.

It had been real cloak and dagger stuff from the day the film crew arrived. They had brought them to Galen's in the back of a transport van. Charles was the driver and he had driven around the city for almost 40 minutes before actually heading to Galen's incase either of the men were trying to memorize the direction he was taking.

Once there they were ushered into the house and down to the basement where Bill and Galen had set up the area where Jamie would give her testimony. They had draped a dark blue sheet against the back wall so nothing could be seen other then Jamie herself.


In all, there had been fourteen arrests in all dealing with the murder of judge Templeton. After judge Reynold's had viewed the tape Charles had taken him, he issued eight arrest warrants for all the men in on the video tape. He had known everyone of them. Within an hour of his viewing the tape they had been picked up and booked.

By the time his investigation was through he had six more men from both the justice department and DEA arrested that were involved. Two of the men were high ranking officers in both branches that had been arrested at the airport trying to leave the country. He was confident they had arrested all those involved but would issue an ongoing investigation into the murder and the corrupt officials.

When they had made the arrangements for Jamie to testify from a live video feed the judge suggested that Jamie stay in hiding until he was positive they had everyone involved. He said he would get in touch with them through their friend Charles if he needed anything more from Jamie or when he found out if they had indeed gotten all those involved in the murder.

The live feed went off without a hitch. The judge reminded Jamie that she was still under oath then she gave her testimony. The defense lawyer tried his best to get the judge not to allow the video that Charles men had taped be played for the jury but he denied his motion. When the trial was over weeks later all the men had been found guilty of murder, conspiracy to murder, drug trafficking, accomplices to murder and the list went on and on.

Jamie and Galen had been hiding out for almost a year before the judge felt it was safe for her to go back to trying to live a normal life.

Galen whisked her off to Hawaii where he had a home there as well. His family and some close friends including Bill and all the men who had worked for him had been flown to the islands to celebrate in the wedding of Galen and Jamie.

The judge had been true to his word making sure that all those involved with keeping Jamie safe were paid very handsomely from the Justice department and the DEA as well. Galen hadn't asked to be compensated but the judge made sure he was even making sure the men had been paid more then the bill was for that he had received from Charles. He felt they deserved more because it was members from our own government that had tried to silence her. He had been honored when Jamie and Galen had asked him to marry them. He quickly agreed telling them he would love a vacation in Hawaii.

"I do," Galen said smiling down on his bride.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride Galen."

Galen kissed Jamie tenderly amid all the whoops and howls from his friends and family.

He looked deep into Jamie's eyes....

"I love you Mrs. Smithers."

"And I love you Mr. Smithers."

Then turned to their guests greeting them all as they walked down the aisle ready to start their lives together........