Eyes

Story Info
A girl and a guy, different from the rest, begin to explore.
827 words
4.31
12.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is my first time writing a story like this, and it's based on my own life. Please offer helpful criticism, and let me know if you want more**

She'd dreamt, dreamt of him for years. And she knew, when he walked up to her and introduced himself, that this one the one. HE was going to be important to her.

Her name was Ireland, and she was only 18 the first time she met Mateo. Too young to know what lay ahead of her, really. They had a connection instantly. He was a few years older, and a whole lot more experienced than her. Tall, gorgeous, with that hint of danger young girls seem to love so much. They flirted, pushed each others buttons, and made out whenever there was a spare moment. They snuck behind buildings, and he was only guy she ever lied about to go see. Sometimes she wondered why he kept her around. He had to know how she felt about him. She knew there were other girls. And she dated other guys. But every time there was no one else, they had each other. She saw into places he didn't want her to go. Knew, on that deep level that no one can explain, that he was different from the rest.

It was one night, making out in the darkness of his bedroom that she realized just how different he might be.

She knew that he explored witchcraft. Opening his mind, trying to connect with things other people wouldn't acknowledge. Just as he knew she wasn't quite what she appeared. Called her yellows eyes cats eyes, and knew about her fascination with the night. They knew each other so well, yet had so much stuff they didn't say to each other.

He took her shirt off as they were kissing, working his way down her neck. She bared her neck for him, begging him to bite.

"You want me to bite, angel?" he whispered. She nodded, not really knowing what it was she asked.

He flipped her over on her stomach, trailing his hand up and down her back.

"Has anyone ever bitten you back here?" he asked. "Have they ever turned you on so much that no matter what they do, all you feel is pleasure?"

"Noo," she moaned. "Show me."

With that, he dove in, licking his way up and down her spine, nibbling on the vertebrae, gently laying his teeth into her. Soon he was rewarded. "Harder, Mateo, please." He bit down, sucking her skin in between his teeth. She burned underneath him, arching into him, wanting something, she wasn't sure what. No pain, just like he'd said. The rougher he bit, the more she ground her hips into the bed, wishing for something she knew he wouldn't give her.

He pulled back, and unbuttoned her jeans. "I'm going to make you come, with just my teeth and my fingers," he told her.

He slid his finger down, past her slit, shaved and bare. At the first touch of his fingers on her clit, she jolted. She had begun playing with toys, a vibrator that got her off quickly, but his finger was alive. Then he returned to her back, planting wet kisses with just a hint of teeth that drove her wild. She couldn't decide if she wanted to push forward on his finger, or back on his mouth. Soon, she was close. Mumbling, wanting to come, she whispered "please." "Come for me Ireland," he growled. And she shattered in his arms.

They lay side by side, panting. He had shown her a new side to herself, and she wasn't sure if she could ever go back to how she was before. What was it about this guy, she wondered.

A few weeks later, she was deep in a dream, tossing and turning. She saw herself sitting alone on a log, complete and utter darkness surrounding her. Her back was bare, and she looked like she was waiting. Then she saw him. Dressed in black, she could only make out his eyes, glowing silver as he walked up to her. He never said a word, but she found herself pushing her hair aside, waiting for him. In the next instant, her back was laid open, blood dripping from the marks that had appeared. He knelt down, tongue lapping at the wounds.

In the dream, she looked up at herself, and saw surrender. What was happening in the dream was bizarre, and made no sense at all. But it was what she wanted.

Then one day, he saw the cuts on her wrist. Not deep, but painful none the less. He laid his hand over her wrist, and closed his eyes. When he removed his hand, the cuts were gone. Her eyes met his, and all she saw was silver. She shivered. "I'm not ready for this", she whispered.

"I'll be here when you are", he said back.