Eyes at the Diner

Story Info
Black girl learns her place in the back of a diner.
1.4k words
3.82
94.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subwryter
subwryter
169 Followers

"Look at those fat titties," a grisly red headed redneck calls from outside the diner.

I take a look at Jonah waiting for him to respond to the redneck's comment. Jonah is the type of man you can depend on to treat everything as if it is trivial. His brown eyes never even look in the direction of the disgusting onlooker. However, the onlooker is very much aware as he stalks me with his eyes. I gawk at Jonah but he is staring straight ahead at the nearly empty diner.

I can't help it. My nerves kick into full gear anytime we aren't in our home town. In Southeast D.C. I had to listen to comments about my rear and how a white boy shouldn't be with me. In South Carolina it was the opposite and how a white man was only good enough to own me on a plantation. I was always bothered by the comments but even more so, I was bothered by the lack of reaction from Jonah.

"Maybe we should eat somewhere else?" I grab my boyfriend's thin arm hard as I say it.

"Here is fine," he says stoic.

I'm hungry but the way the redhead is eyeing me is making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Another man exits the diner and joins the red head in whisper. I hear the 'N' word and can't believe how much they both leer and seethe over me. Jonah walks past them and actually turns to say hi. I hate him in that moment.

We are met with heated glares when we enter the diner. The waitress shows us our seats but she takes forever to bring us drinks. She whispers to her boss as they gaze at us from the counter. Again Jonah doesn't notice the looks we are getting. I turn my attention elsewhere. My bladder is aching. I ask aloud where the bathroom is and a patron points past the bar.

"I'll be right back," I say hesitantly looking into the dark space.

The bathroom is buried. The hallway leads to another hallway and then there are three steps down to a solitary door. I rush in and cold air immediately hits me making my nipples harden. Goosebumps spread over my areolas. I quickly sit on the icy toilet seat and shiver as my deep brown legs close and open in rhythm. I want out of here as soon as possible, I think to myself staring at the tiles on the floor. Then I hear the door creak open.

"Jonah?" I call out cursing myself for not locking the door. I wasn't stupid enough to forget, but I was so in need of a piss.

"No, It's your other boyfriend," a familiar voice says and then I hear the click of the lock. My breath rises and falls in hurried rhythm now.

I'm sitting on the toilet with my pants around my ankles staring at a very hair red head that has fire in his cornflower blue eyes.

"You need a hand?" He says with a laugh and then he is on me placing his hand on my mouth so I can't scream. I try to bite at the hand, but he just pushes it harder against me.

"We are going to have a lot of fun," he laughs again, "I love a good fight."

I stand with my pants still around my ankles and his hand still over my mouth. I can't breathe. He grabs my buttoned blouse and with one hand rips it off popping the buttons as he goes.

"What the?" I manage to yelp as he removes his hand from my sweating mouth.

"I think we have two things established here, " he says with a grin, "one I'm stronger than you, and two no one can hear you scream down here. I don't really have to hold your mouth any longer and I would rather fill your mouth with other things."

He takes his thumb and rubs it over my bottom lip, "white girls just don't have lips like these."

I shudder at his touch. A mix of emotions flows through me. There is something to be said about a compliment that I've longed to hear my entire life. Being dark skinned and a little thicker than most hasn't leant me to the most desirable compliments, but this man had a deep need to fill me because of what I looked like.

"Down," he says pushing at my shoulders, "I want you own your knees and for this next part I want you to keep your eyes looking up at me.

He drops his pants and I'm in awe. I've never seen a cock so perfect in my life. It is a tan color like the rest of his skin draped under a slightly pudgy belly. The cock is uncut, about eight inches and thick. It is so thick that my eyes start to water a little. White boys must be bigger in the south because Jonah is only nearly 5 inches when hard.

A knock rattles the door. He quickly pulls up his pants but he doesn't zip them. He goes to the door unlatching it and talks to a visitor outside. The other guy from the porch rushes in.

"I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun part", he says glaring at me with chocolate colored eyes; "I'd hate to miss every inch of my buddy's white cock penetrating a black pussy for the first time."

I can't believe what I'm hearing, but something else quickly catches my attention. The pants of the red head are pulled down again and the perfect cock is inches from my face.

"I think she likes it Mitch," the intruder has caught on to my thoughts before I've been able to process them. I have a name for the cock; I now know it as Mitch's cock.

"She will love it," he says thrusting it at my lips, "open your mouth your black slut."

I comply but just a little. A little is not enough for him as he thrust deeper hitting the back of my throat.

"When I say open your mouth, I want you to open it. When I say open your legs I mean open them. There is no laziness like your people are used to."

He makes me gag as he pushes deeper into my throat grabbing my natural hair, "don't you throw up little black slut. I only want you spit on my cock and I only want my cum in your mouth."

He pushes in and out of my mouth in rhythmic fashion and my eyes stay on him the whole time. He never misses a glance.

"Now that is a good little field hand," he says pressing deeper each time he is in my throat, "just like your ancestors though, you need to be able to multi task."

The nameless guy drops his pants and I can't believe my eyes. His cock is massive and curved startling me with intensity and swell.

"Don't punk out now," he says standing close to his friend, "wrap those little black fingers around my cock."

I wrap my hand around his cock and he moans. Again eyes are on my appreciating black fingers and dark lips. Tits bounce with massive chocolate areolas and perk nipples. I'm wanted. Slurping never stops as I alternate between the giant cocks.

"That a girl," Mitch says pulling my head back so he can see my full face and then thrusting me back down again. I feel him swelling in my mouth.

"Don't you miss a drop. I will not accept laziness from my black slut," Mitch says with a rough tone.

He cums a stream of wet hot liquid directly down my throat.

"Stick out your tongue", he tells me peering at what is left of his seed before he instructs me to swallow.

"This chick is amazing," his buddy says jerking his cock until it looks like it is about to burst, "hold her head."

Mitch holds me and I can feel my own wetness seeping through my white panties. The nameless guy explodes on my forehead and down my eyes and nose.

"She sure would make a nice slave, Patrick."

"She sure would." Mitch looks through me with his final words before leading me out of the bathroom with my pants around my ankles and the remnants of my new masters all over my face. I'm humiliated into submission and I don't ever want to go back.

subwryter
subwryter
169 Followers