Eyes Ch. 02

Story Info
A girl and a guy, different from the rest, begin to explore.
1k words
3.92
9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4 years later....

She still dreamt of him all of the time. And in 4 years she'd discovered her own strengths, her own unique abilities. And she wasn't scared anymore.

It started off innocently enough. A message sent to his page. She was scared to death, because there was no guarantee he'd meant what he said. It'd been 4 years. And although she'd heard rumors of what he'd been up to, they'd had no contact in such a long time.

"You might not want to hear from me, but I still think about you everyday. And I'm tired of fighting myself. If you feel the same, message me back."

The moment they exchanged an email, everything that they had been to each other came flooding back. They had come so close to being everything to each other. But he didn't want to be her first and walk away from her. And so she had been with other guys. Learned what she liked, and what she didn't like. It didn't take them long to move from innocent chat to her wanting to prove that she had grown up. So they made plans to meet.

She waited impatiently for him to get there, thinking back on their lives. Military brats both of them, they didn't meet until later, when parts of their lives were set in stone. He was already a bad boy. She was on the verge of being something, what, she didn't know. He offered her a cigarette the first time he met her, she remembered fondly. That was the last time that happened. He told her if he ever caught her smoking, she'd have him to deal with.

He was already a take charge guy. He knew best, and had to test or break all the rules. She watched him joke with ex teachers, be polite to their face, then flip them the bird as they walked away. She wanted him instantly.

He never could figure out what she was. He told her time and time again, Ireland, you have a special gift. You see the truth. Don't hide from yourself. Don't let me hide from you either.

He did some dumb things. Got in trouble, and ended up locked up. And still she never forgot him. She thought about him all the time, and knew, no matter what, that she would always love him. She just had to reach out and have the courage to take him. More importantly to keep him.

As he walked up to her door, she stood at the window shaking. Then she smiled, and whispered "Boy, you have no idea what you're in for."

An instant later she was in his arms, and he was swinging her around and around. He smiled, she smiled, and then that moment that was so long in the making. A deep, long kiss. She broke away, and grabbed his bottom lip in her teeth. Bit down, and licked across it. She met his eyes, glowing silver in the light. She knew what he saw...her eyes, glowing yellow.

From there it was a short distance to the bed. She couldn't believe how quickly the time they had spent a part seemed to vanish. She pushed him back to lie on the bed, and straddled him, stripping her shirt as she went. No longer was she a young girl, unsure of what she wanted.

She leaned down and kissed him. Deep, open mouth, entwining his tongue with hers. She gasped as he flipped her over, turning her on her stomach. He pulled her hair aside, baring her neck for him. He was the guy that had taught her to love biting, that her neck begged to be sucked, licked, and bitten. He was the stuff fantasies were made of. And for the moment, he was all hers.

He traced the butterfly tattoo that lay at the top of her spine.

"This must have hurt," he said.

She shook her head. "Well, it did hurt, but since I have 6 of them, obviously not too much," she laughingly said.

The truth was she didn't feel most of that tattoo. The feel of the needle in her skin relaxed her. After she got the first one, the rest seemed to happen quickly. The more painful the spot, the more she enjoyed it. He was about to find out her stopping point was a whole lot further than he thought.

As he laid kisses up and down her back, she looked back at him. 4 years ago she couldn't have met his eyes. She was hiding too much from herself to ever be that open with him. Now she met them unblinking, knowing the glow was growing brighter.

"You can bite harder you know," she told him. "I promise babe, I can take anything you can dish out."

With that, his eyes glowed silver, and she saw a strange shift in his teeth. She took a deep breath, and laid still.

The first bite was hard. Hard enough to bruise, and just plain hurt. He pulled back, expecting her to whimper, or tell him no. She gave him neither. Instead, she pulled his head back to her. He bit hard and deep, changing spots on her back, never letting her know where the next one would be.

After a while, he realized she was digging her nails into the bed. She was calm, relaxed, and didn't want him to stop. But she also wanted to show him something. As her eyes glowed yellow, she looked over her shoulder at him and asked "so, when it is my turn?"

Now, not being a stupid guy, he quickly gave up control. She stepped back, trailing a hand down her collar bone, and across her chest.

"Take off your shirt," she ordered.

He did, lying down on his back. She started at his collar bone. Not touching, moving her hand barely above his skin.

"What do you feel?" she asked him.

"Warmth," he said. She just smiled. She'd been practicing. But she already knew he was hyper aware of her. She wanted him completely concentrated on her.

Sharp little teeth dug into his chest, getting his attention immediately. She quickly laved over the spot with her tongue. She met his eyes. He pulled her head back to his chest, and whispered "show me. Show me what I've been waiting for."