Eyes Like Winona Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
993 Followers

Benji moved and let me fall back onto the bed. I winced as my bound arms were trapped underneath me at an uncomfortable angle. He straddled my chest, having lost his shorts at some point. His cock jutted out over my face and he stroked it for a few seconds, looking down at me in a way that made me feel very small. I leaned forward and lapped my tongue over his cock, pretending to be mesmerized but just wanting this miserable thing to be over.

Stanley clamped his hands on my sensitive inner thighs close to my groin, and pushed them apart. I felt his tongue on my ball sack... It was a very strange feeling and I wasn't used to it. I leaned forward and put my lips around Benji's cock, moaning as Stanley sucked one of my testes into his mouth. I was afraid, I knew how rough he had been with the rest of me. He sucked each one into his mouth and pulled them out with a pop. The suction hurt, but he was done after a moment.

I yelped when he started licking my ass. His tongue was hot and hard against my anus.

The sensation just felt so wrong. It felt gross, and dirty. For a second I had this horrible image in my head of a big slimy earthworm down there. I spasmed, and my knee knocked against the side of his head, making him withdraw and swear under his breath.

"What the fuck?" He growled. Drake was out of his chair in a second, I could barely see because Benji was close, and he was pounding his cock into my throat. But Benji paused and looked back, and I saw Drake standing there, confronting Stanley with his hand resting lightly on his own hip, over the bulge that I knew was his canister of mace.

"That was never part of the agreement. He's really new, and he panicked. Don't take it out on him. Watch where you're putting your tongue."

Stanley glared for a moment, but Benji grabbed my head and shoved his cock down my throat again. "C'mon Babe, don't be difficult."

I couldn't see him, but I felt him sucking hard on the inside of my thigh. My shoulders felt very sore, and tears were streaming down from my eyes, a combination of choking on Benji's cock and shame.

Then my mouth was full of bitter semen. I choked and spat it out as he kept moving in and out, the semen ran down my cheeks and chin and throat. I felt some of it dribble into my ear and my hair.

He crawled off of me and they were both moving me. Benji got behind me, his limp wet cock against my ass, holding me up by my shoulder and wrists. Stanley got in front of me. Drake was leaning forward on his chair, frowning. He mouthed. "Are you okay?" Silently.

I managed to nod once before Stanley grabbed my ears like handles and lined up his cock with my mouth. My vision was obscured by his tangled blonde pubic hair and red skin and the vein under his navel that pulsed visibly.

I opened my mouth, tasting Benji's bitter semen and feeling some of it drip down to the bed. He shoved into my mouth, and he was so big around that I had to curl my lips over my teeth so I wouldn't scrape him. He liked that he was so big that I could barely accommodate him.

"Take it." He growled as he shoved his way in, making me choke. I felt the tears streaming down my face, but I didn't make any noises. I didn't want Drake to worry. "Take it you little bitch."

I opened my mouth as wide as possible and drooled. I just wanted it to be over. Benji was playing with my cock, but it was limp now. My shoulders felt white-hot with pain.

He jerked his hips and swore. He took his cock out and came all over my face. I closed my eyes tight and felt it gumming my eyelashes and running into my hair. I swore to myself right then and there that I would never watch any porn again. At least not the end. This felt like the most humiliating and least sexy thing that had ever happened to me.

They pulled me upright. Benji sucked on the back of my neck and Stanley kissed me hard. He kissed me so hard that I cut my inner lip on the edge of my teeth.

"Thanks babe." Stanley murmured, licking his semen from his lips. "Here you go."

He tucked folded bills under my limp cock. They stayed there, held between my testes and cock. I leaned into him, tucking my head so he couldn't see my face. It was all part of the act. I had to pretend to like it.

They took their rope and put on their clothes. I sat on the bed, not removing the money or cleaning my face. I waited for them to leave. They gave Drake his money, but I wasn't looking. I just looked down at the blanket, waiting for the door to close.

Drake got up as the door closed. I heard his soft footsteps move around, and I felt the bed depress. The next thing I knew, he was wiping my face with a damp paper towel. His other hand was cradling the back of my head.

"Jesus." He whispered, touching the back of my neck. "These hickeys are something else. You're gonna need some makeup... I can lend you some."

He put his fingers under my chin and tilted my head up. He was biting his full lower lip. "You weren't ready for this... I should have taken them instead. You shouldn't have had to deal with jerks like that."

He wiped my face with the paper towel, wiping away the semen and the tears. "I'm okay." I whispered hoarsely. "I... I just choked a little. And I got a little scared."

He sighed. "Sure Ryan. Put some clothes on and come to the sink. You got some in your hair."

I took the bills from under my penis and pulled on my boxers. He was right, I had deep red hickeys on my inner thighs and one on my stomach. I could feel the sore chewed feeling on the back of my neck and my shoulders and throat. I walked over to the sink and he was bending over it, running hot water and lathering his hands with soap.

"Come here." He murmured.

I put my hands on the corners of the sink and he put his hand on the back of my head. He pushed me down until my head was under the warm jet of water. "Too hot?" He asked. I shook my head. With my face down by the grimy porcelain, my breathing seemed loud and snuffly.

His hands were in my hair, wetting it down and lathering some of the cheap soap through it. The water felt good on my scalp. My legs were trembling, they just felt so weak.

I looked down at the water swirling in the drain. The drain was surrounded by crusty yellow rings from the hard water. A tiny spider slipped into one of the rusty holes, it's web followed. This sink didn't flow a lot. The water smelled metallic, and was slightly yellowed.

I was breathing normally when I ducked my head under, but as his gentle fingers kneaded my scalp, I started to sniff. I didn't full-out cry, but Drake felt me trembling, heard my snuffles.

He pulled me up out of the water and it dripped down my face and chest. I glimpsed myself in the mirror and I saw the red bruises on my chest and neck and shoulders. He grabbed a ratty towel and gently mussed my hair dry, holding my head between his hands and murmuring. "Shh..."

He nudged me until I was sitting down on the bed. "I'll text Ferd, tell him that you need to rest. Just lie down and close your eyes. I'll wake you up in a bit."

"K-Kay." I whispered, slowly sliding under the covers, fighting back the sobs. I was so tired. It had been such a long day.

I got under the sheet and the coverlet, but I was still cold. The temperature wasn't cold, but I felt cold.

He started to leave, but I blurted. "Don't go!" As the door started to close. I felt sick as soon as the words left my mouth. I felt so stupid. So juvenile. I turned away and curled up tight, cursing my stupidity, hoping that he just kept walking away. The tears were stinging behind the bridge of my nose.

The door shut, and I felt myself going limp. A single tired moan leaving me. I flinched with shock when I felt the bed depress. He hadn't left. He threw an extra blanket over me and sat on the edge of the bed. I felt his hand on my shoulder, through the covers.

"I'm right here Ryan." He whispered softly. "Just close your eyes. You need a rest."

I felt grateful, and I felt warmer, and I felt safe. All of the tension left my body, and I rested my head on the pillow. "Just a few minutes." I whispered hoarsely. "I just need to close my eyes."

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "You shouldn't have had to do that."

I nodded. "I don't want to do either of them again." My eyes felt so heavy.

He sighed, and squeezed my upper arm through the blankets. "And you don't have to. Ferdinand might even give you a bigger cut when he sees those bruises. Go to sleep Ryan... you need a break."

"Thanks Drake... For watching over me." I whispered, hugging the spare pillow to my chest and drifting off for good.

---

When I woke up, I still felt tired, and I had that disorienting sickening feeling of not knowing what time it was. Like when I was worried that I had slept through the alarm clock.

"Relax, it's been an hour." I relaxed when I heard Drake's voice.

"Isn't Ferdinand gonna get mad at you?" I whispered foggily.

He lay down next to me on top of the blankets. I could feel his side through the fabric. "He's giving you a break because you weren't ready for those monsters, and you've already made three hundred in one job. He's giving me a break because I'm his steadiest worker, and I make him the most. Don't worry your pretty little head about it."

He sighed. "We should probably get up though. Feeling better?"

I stretched and threw back the covers, shivering at the sudden rush of air. It was warm out, but I had gotten used to the dozy heat under the covers. It woke me up. "Yeah, a bit. I can work again as long as it's more standard stuff."

I pulled on my shorts and tank top. I winced at the bruises in the mirror. They were going to be impossible to hide.

Drake stretched and left without saying a word. I was a little stunned, it was so uncharacteristic of him. But before I could leave, he was back with a brown zip-up bag the size of a fanny pack.

"Sit back down." He commanded. I obediently sat on the edge of the bed, and he smiled a little when I gave him a half-assed salute. I watched his eyes as he dug around in the bag. They were looking down under the soft black hedge of his lashes.

He pulled out a little tube full of green paste. I gave him a look. "I'm not an alien you know." I murmured as he got some of the green stuff on a sponge wedge and started dabbing at my neck.

"Ha-Ha." He intoned. "The green gets rid of the redness, and then I mix a yellow toner with your skin color. I think there's some concealer in here that matches your skin okay; then I dab that on and you're as good as new."

The makeup was cold and it had the consistency of smooth watery clay. It felt soothing on the itchy red hickeys. He was so close to me so he could focus on the hickeys. I could feel his breath on my shoulder. I was very aware of it, but I didn't get an erection. It was too soon after that mess with Stanley and Benji to get an erection.

He dug two more tubes from the bag, one yellow and one tan. He mixed them together in the palm of his hand and dabbed them on with the sponge. "Take a look." He murmured, standing back to look at his handiwork.

I got up and looked in the dingy mirror. The hickeys were gone. When I got up close and really looked, I could see the different texture of the makeup, but it was indistinct at best.

"Thanks Drake." I whispered, putting my tank top and shorts back on.

He put his hand on my shoulder, careful to avoid the makeup. "No problem Ry, but we better get out there. We're not done yet."

I didn't want to keep working. I couldn't think of a single thing that I wanted to do less. But I followed him out and sat on the steps. He lit up a joint and I watched him out of the corner of my eye as the skunky tendrils of smoke filled the air.

---

It was three in the morning when I fumbled my key into my apartment door and closed it behind me with a sigh. I was going to visit Toby tomorrow, so that meant I would get three hours of sleep at most. I squinted in the light of the yellow lamp.

I nearly tripped over my half-sister, who was standing resolutely in front of me, accusation in her fiery dark eyes. She was squeezing her worn plush lion to her chest.

"Where WERE you Neil!" She whisper-shouted, glaring defiantly at me. I should have known something was up, the lamp was never lit this late.

"Wha? Keep it down." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

Tears pooled in her eyes, and her straight heavy brows deepened into a V. "They let Toby have a phone call to our house, we all reminded you to come!"

I remembered suddenly, and my stomach dropped out. "Shit." I whispered hollowly. I felt a little better knowing that I was going to visit him tomorrow, but none of the others knew that. They didn't really notice that I visited him.

She looked so tired. "Celia, why did you stay up so late? Don't you have school tomorrow? Where's Ben?"

She sat down on the couch with a huff and glared at me. "You don't pay any attention to us anymore. Tomorrow is a day off for me and Calvin because of conferences. Ben is over at Patricia's. I wanted to stay up so I could talk to you."

She sniffled and when she looked up the tears had spilled. "Where do you go all of the time? You're never here anymore, and sometimes when you come back you got bruises... And you're always so tired... Are you doing drugs?"

With that she burst out into silent tears, curled up on the couch. I sat next to her and scooped her into my arms to try and calm her down. "Shh... Celie-belie, it isn't drugs. Shh... You don't have to worry about what I do at night..."

She looked up at me. "Then why do you got bruises!" She pointed accusingly at my neck. I clapped my hand to my neck, and I realized that some of the makeup must have rubbed off. She wiped her eyes with the scant mane of her stuffed lion.

I had to think of something to calm her down, or she'd go into hysterics. "Celie-belie, I'll tell you what I do every night, but you have to promise not to tell anybody, okay?"

She stopped sobbing and looked up curiously. "Huh?"

My brain was ticking fast, and I blurted it out before thinking. I cursed myself after the words left my mouth. "I have a boyfriend."

Her mouth shaped into a little perfect 'o' of surprise and her eyes were as wide and glassy as marbles. Why hadn't I said girlfriend? My stomach felt so sick.

"S-So... So you're like Gandalf?"

I was so tired and worried and confused that it took me a second to realize that she was talking about the gay man who played Gandalf, and when I did, I laughed until tears ran down my cheeks.

"Are you?" She demanded, looking a little annoyed.

I finally calmed down and I nodded, wiping my eyes. "I'm gay. But you can't tell the others. Okay?"

She pouted. "Why not?"

I turned serious again. "Listen... I just want to be able to meet him and not have the others bother me. I'm not sure that they would be okay with it. Promise me not to tell?"

I had just come out for the first time. It felt strange, but in a nice way. Celia wasn't a homophobe. She just thought that I was like Gandalf. I just felt worse because I was lying to her. I had to lie all of the time now.

She looked up at me, biting her lip. I started to feel a little sick. If they learned about the lie, they would be curious and find out what I was really doing. "Promise Celia!"

"Promise." She whispered with a sigh.

I relaxed slightly. I was so tired my eyes were starting to close.

"What does he look like?"

I jerked awake. I couldn't fall asleep on this couch anyway. "Huh?"

She was hugging her lion, curling her fingers in his threadbare mane. "Your boyfriend... Is he pretty, or handsome? Can boys be pretty? What does he look like?"

I sighed, thinking. What was I doing? "Well, he's a little taller then me. He's kind of skinny, he has thin shoulders and dark hair that hangs over his eyes."

"Emo hair?"

I shook my head. "No! Well, maybe... but it looks really good on him. Anyway, he has really pale skin and he likes to put baby powder on his skin, because he hates feeling sticky. His eyes..."

I had to think about that one. How could I describe his eyes to her?

"Hey, do you remember that movie we got at the garage sale? Edward Scissorhands?"

She nodded solemnly. I continued. "The girl from that movie, her name is Winona Ryder. She was in Beetlejuice, too. Do you remember what she looks like?"

Celia nodded. "She was beautiful."

"Yeah." I whispered. "Well, my boyfriend," The lie was hopeful and bitter on my tongue. "He has these big black eyes, and his eyes look like hers. Her eyes are brown, and his are black, but otherwise they are the same."

Celia got up and dug in the battered bookshelf where we kept our movies. She found a movie that we hadn't mentioned. Girl, Interrupted.

"Hey, this is her, too!" She exclaimed quietly. She studied the box art.

"If he has eyes like Winona, he must be beautiful."

I laughed slightly. "Winona? Are you on first-name basis with all of the movie stars now? And have you seen that? It's way too old for you..."

She put the movie back. "No, but Calvin saw it. He just skipped ahead to all of the nasty parts, with blood and crazy and sex. Is he beautiful? Your boyfriend?"

I got up and shuffled to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I walked, I answered her. "Yeah. He is."

I felt like it was the first truthful thing I had said all night.

*

*Howdy again!

I have a question to ask.

Out of all of the finished stories that I have, which pair do you think needed an 'epilogue'?

Just curious.

Tam&Taylor

Aaron&Daniel

Simon&Anthony

Jared&Darryl

Ari&Cato

Kip&Taylor&Radon

Jonah&Thad

Adriel&Christopher

Ahote&Matteo

or,

Haagan&Ari

Choose wisely ;-)

Cruel2BKind
Cruel2BKind
993 Followers
12