Eyes of the Hawk

Story Info
Young man learns of his powers.
566 words
3.54
151k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diagrim
Diagrim
3 Followers

Unlimited power is a useful thing. I can't explain why, or how but I sure as hell enjoy it.

I was born with golden eyes. Those of you familiar with Arthurian legend will know that Merlin had the same trait. The Eyes of the Hawk, they are sometimes called, or of the Wolf. When people look into my eyes I can see into their minds, and sometimes manipulate their thoughts.

I was never conscious of this, I just seemed to always get my own way, and to understand people. That was until I met Amber.

Amber was a new girl in our year twelve class, and one of the elite, whom a freak like me could never get near. She was also drop dead gorgeous, with long dark brown hair, the roundest tits I had ever seen and lengthy slender legs. I wanted her badly but didn't have much hope, until we were selected to work together on the debating team. We organised to meet in the study room of the library.

It happened almost straight away. She was talking to me about the debate when she stopped, just like that, staring at me, her mouth hanging open. I felt uncomfortable about her staring at me, but found my eyes drawn to her soft moist lips, visualising her warm mouth sliding over the shaft of my cock. To my horror and surprise she reached across and started undoing my pants! I flushed red, incredibly embarrassed, but by this time she had my pants undone and was gently stroking me erect member with her cool fingers, and there was no way I was going to stop her.

The sight of her kissing the tip of my knob almost made me blow right there and then, but somehow I withheld has she started sliding her tongue up and down along my shaft, tasting my sweat. She began to fondle my balls in the palm of her hand as she parted her lips to take the head of my cock into her hot wet mouth, sucking ever so gently. She appeared to be fascinated by me, and began to fuck me with her mouth, each stroke swallowing a little more of me, until the pressure of her lips on my shaft was to much and I began to throb and jerk, cumming in her mouth and over her lips as my cock spasmed. She was surprised, but not displeased, licking my cum from off her lips and rubbing her face against my cock, which was now losing strength. When she was finished she got up and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. God she tasted good! As she pulled back a strange expression crossed her face.

"What the Fuck?"

She became frantic, not understanding what was going on, but I was starting to guess and grabbed hold of her, making her look me in the face. She immediately grew calm again.

"It's okay Amber. You sucked me off because you wanted to. You enjoy sucking on cock, and you love the taste of cum. You will also do anything I ask of you, because you wish to please me. Do you understand?"

She nodded slowly. I decided to test my dominance.

"Amber I want you to sit on that chair and masturbate while you suck on my cock and make it hard again."

Slowly, she sat down...

Diagrim
Diagrim
3 Followers