Eyes Only Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Katina did not have to be black to be a hot, lusting woman. Her pussy was warm and wet like any woman's. I could feel her getting into it, hear her moans deepen, and I knew she was very close to coming. I began pounding into her harder, and she finally got her orgasm.

"UHHHH!! UHHHH!! UHHHHH!!" she screamed out, and I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock. She didn't clamp as hard as Laura; my wife would practically tear my cock off and it would seem like she was forcibly pushing it out; but I pushed in against Katina's contractions, making her feel it even more.

As much as I would've liked to have fucked Katina for hours, I knew I had to wrap this up. So I did not slow down my fucking but continued to pump lustily into her as fast I could, feeling my nut rise. I reached down and slid my hands under Katina's ass, clutching those sweet asscheeks, and pulled her to me, pressing our joined loins tightly together.

I saw Katina looking up at me, then my vision fogged as I felt the first ecstatically painful blast of semen deep into her warm, wet vagina. The intense relief of that first release spread through me as more blasts of potent, virile jism fired out of my pulsing prick and into her, filling her. As I finally felt the last jolts fire and the urgency left my body, I collapsed on top of her, my mouth finding hers and kissing her hard as my sperm began swimming into her cervix, looking for a ripe egg to fertilize...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No matter how pressed for time I was, I took a few moments to cuddle with Katina, enjoying the feel of her brown skin pressed against mine, her luscious mouth sliding against mine as we shared deep kisses.

"So," I said, pulling her into my arms, "why is a woman as smart, outgoing and sexy as you working in one of T-Square's bars?"

"Gotta pay the bills." Katina said. "And I'm not a whore like some of those bitches."

"No," I said, "you're way too high class for that. I could see that the moment I laid eyes on you."

"And such beautiful blue eyes you have..." whispered Katina, mashing her mouth to mine in a kiss. "I knew I was going to fuck you the minute I looked into them. And you wanted me too, didn't you?"

"Oh yes." I said. "So, what did you major in, in School? I know it wasn't bartending."

Katina laughed. "No, but I did go to Bartending School for that. I graduated with an Accounting degree from the University six years ago."

"So why aren't you working in that?" I asked. I felt Katina tense up. She moved to sit up on the bed, her hands around her knees. I sat up with her, admiring her luscious body as she spoke articulately and with special clarity:

"There is only one reason I am sleeping with your cracker ass right now, and only one reason why T-Square likes you and tells us you are the real deal." Katina said. "That is because he thinks you are not like any other cop... not only here, but in this country."

"Why's that?" I asked, curious.

"When you hear my story, you'll know why." said Katina. She began relating it: "When I was in school, I was invited to a party on campus. I knew some people that were going, so I went. I stayed in the front room with most of them, just talking, drinking a little bit, but that was all."

"In a back room there were some drugs." Katina continued. "A few people went back there, some were partying back there, but most of us weren't. Anyway, the cops raided us. They were Campus Police, but the guy leading the raid was named Lieutenant Harold Malone of the TCPD. He actually said out loud to make sure to arrest every black person, but he used the n-word. The cops arrested every one of us, and charged every one of us with drug possession."

"My parents didn't have much money, and neither did I." Katina continued. "So I had to get a Court-ordered attorney. He could not have cared less about me or my case. I asked to be drug tested; he said that cost money and I'd have to pay for it myself. He said that most people were pleading nolo contendere, that I had no chance, so I should plead down, too. But I was innocent, and insisted he defend me."

"They wouldn't drug test me, and I had no money to get one. In Court, every cop got on the stand and said I was at the party where the drugs were. I insisted my lawyer ask them if they'd actually seen me using drugs, but he wouldn't. He simply refused to cross-examine them at all. I finally asked the judge to let me defend myself, and he just looked at me and said 'It won't do any good, you're going to be convicted'.

"So I defended myself, asked my own questions. Every cop said they didn't actually see me with any drugs. I had four people testify that I never used drugs or went to the back room. I challenged the prosecution to come up with even one witness that saw me with drugs, using drugs, at that time or any other. They never did, but the prosecutor, some guy named Sanders, actually laughed out loud then smirked at me."

"So," said Katina, "that jury of my so-called peers of twelve white people convicted me of drug possession. I had no money, so the judge ordered me to do 'community service' every weekend for two years. I was told later on that it could have been worse: Sanders tried really hard to have me put in jail for three years with no possibility of parole."

"So I was able to continue with school." Katina said. "But when I graduated, nobody would hire me because I had a record. Maybe because I'm black, too, but it was definitely the record that held me back. I could only get jobs like waitressing, but bartending pays better so I've been doing that. But any shot of an accounting job is out. I can't work for the Government at any level, and no bank or business is going to touch me."

Katina finished: "And that is why Blacks hate the so-called 'justice system' in this country. Ms. Patterson, the ADA, she's okay but she still works for The Man."

"I can understand the anger." I said.

"No, you can't." Katina said. She rolled her magnificent body on top of mine. "But I will give you this much: when the word got out that you were behind getting Nathaniel Jones acquitted, you have no idea what it meant for us. We know you don't allow the indiscriminate raids anymore. And when you kicked Malone out of this County, T-Square actually started believing that you are the real deal, that you might give us some hope. I don't know about that... but I know you're a good fuck." We both chuckled at that, then shared another warm kiss.

"Today is your day, Katina." I said. "I hate having to make you get off of me, but I need to go. But before I do, let's take a shower and get dressed... and you should dress as if you're going for an interview."

We took a shower together, then got dressed. Since women take longer to get dressed than men (!!)(oh yeah, you ladies know this is true), while Katina was dressing, I made a phone call...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I entered the J.P. Goldman Bank with Katina. I'd hardly had time to look around when I saw the bank's Operations Officer Selena Steele rushing up to meet me.

"Hello, Commander." she said brightly. "And this must be Katina." I introduced them as they shook hands.

"Why don't you two talk," I said, "and I will take the liberty of speaking to Mr. Goldman for a moment."

Selena took Katina to her office as I walked back to where Mr. Goldman's office was. It was a private, 'employees only' area, but no one stopped me.

"Ah, Commander," said Goldman. "Come on in." I went into the office of Town & County Councilman, University Regent, and Bank Owner & President J.P. Goldman.

"I hope the new structure will not be too difficult, Commander." said Mr. Goldman, his voice apologetic.

"No sir." I said. "There's a lot of good in that bill, actually. As long as my Detectives are not restricted to Precincts, it will go well."

"Ah yes, I'm sure it will." said Goldman. "And your Chief is leaving... allow me to be a little bit candid, Commander, and be assured your answer will stay in this room: you were behind putting Bennett in the Chief's chair, but I hear rumors that it didn't work out so well. Any truth to those rumors?"

"Not one bit." I said. "It has worked out perfectly, sir... which is why I'm here. Chief Bennett is a decent man, but he was just a placeholder. I want you to help me put the real best candidate for the job in the chair... the one who was best last time, but not ready to take nor be put into the chair. Now, it's time."

"The best candidate would be you, Don." he said. I smiled and then explained further.

Goldman smiled in understanding. "You are a clever, clever young man. And I definitely approve of what you are doing. Consider me to be in your camp on this."

I smiled, put my finger to my lips in a 'hush' sign, then took out my bug-jamming device... just in case. Goldman's eyes widened as he saw it, and watched me turn it on.

"Mr. Goldman," I said quietly, "I want you to know that when the time comes, I will be in your camp and on your side. I hope you will fully trust me when the balloon goes up. And I hope that when that time comes, I can rely on you as well."

Mr. J.P. Goldman just nodded his head, truly understanding. "But of course, Commander. Of course."

There was a knock on the door. I secreted my device in my pocket and Goldman called "Come in!"

Selena Steele opened the door and ushered in Katina. "Sir, I think she will work out very well for us. She's good with numbers, with correlating things. My only fear is that Commander Troy will hire her away from us for his 'Abacus Team'."

"I would have already if I could." I said, knowing Katina's conviction, however wrong, precluded her from being hired in an accounting capacity for the Force. "If you'll excuse me, Mr. Goldman, I appreciate your time."

"My time is yours, Mr. Iron Crowbar." said Goldman, meaningfully. "Always." I left with Selena as J.P. Goldman interviewed Katina. She would now get the opportunity, the break she needed, and would do very well with the J.P. Goldman Bank.

"Thank you for bringing her in, Don." said Selena. "Our Personnel Department deep-sixed her résumé because of her conviction. But she's really bright, and I think she'll do well. And if you're vouching for her, that's all I need to know. She's good... and maybe good in bed?"

"Definitely both." I said, my sly grin matching Selena's. "Seriously, I appreciate you considering her. By the way, have you seen Rita lately?"

"Not in way too long." Selena said. "No disrespect to your lovely wife, but you and that woman Rita matched up? God, the County couldn't handle you..."

"My wife is pretty formidable." I said with a knowing smile. "In the meantime, check in with Rita..."

Part 14 - Hanging By A Thread

"This is Diane Williams from the City National Newsdesk." said the blonde anchorette as I watched the television in my office, having just returned from the J.P. Goldman Bank. This story arrested my attention, pun fully intended.

"We are bringing live coverage of the fire in the Physics Building at State Tech!" Diane said. The helicopter camera was showing smoke billowing out of a building and firefighters working to contain the blaze.

"The nuclear physics building next door has been evacuated, but not before the nuclear reactor was placed in 'safe' mode and taken off-line, and all fissile materials secured." Diane reported. "SBI Security forces are guarding the building as firefighters put out the blaze in the building next door. Both SBI Director Jack Lewis and Governor Val Jared have assured us that there is no danger to the Public..."

That's what they think, I thought, feeling a knot in the pit of my stomach. I reached for my cellphone; this could no longer wait.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jack Muscone's boss, the FBI Deputy Director, sat in the little office talking with his CIA counterpart, Dr. Laura Fredricson. She had just arrived, and they were still in the chit-chat phase.

"Yes, and I believe my husband loves that dog more than he loves me." Laura was saying--

*BRING! BRING! BRING!*

It was the FBI DepDirector's phone. He answered it. It was the Iron Crowbar on the other end of the line.

"Where are you, sir?" I asked.

"In my office." he said.

"Good! I'm coming to see you at the Federal Building here in Town." I said. "It is extremely urgent."

"Uh, I'm in conference right now." he said.

"Yes sir." I said. "And my wife needs to hear what I have to say, also, so keep her there. Oh! and please tell my wife that I do love her more than I love our dog." With that, I hung up the phone and left my office at Headquarters to get to Courthouse Square.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Entering the Federal Building, I went to the top floor and entered the unmarked door that led to the virtually-unknown offices of the FBI. Showing my FBI Consultant badge no less than three times, I was finally admitted to a small conference room, in which sat the Deputy Director of the FBI... as well as my favorite Deputy Director of the CIA.

"You wanted to speak with us, Commander?" the man said. I could still feel his aura of power, and for some reason I thought of Mrs. Veasley at that moment. But I had something else I needed to talk about, so I pressed on.

"Yes sir.' I said. "I believe there is going to be a criminal attack upon Energy Dynamics down in Rivers County."

"And why would they do that?" he asked, peering at me. Laura showed nothing in her face; she had long ago learned to defend herself against my (and my mother's) observational powers.

"To steal the directed-energy weapon they've developed there." I said. "Roy Chen was a part of that project, which is why he was murdered. I believe that domestic terrorists are planning an attack." I went into some detail.

"Pay up." said Laura. The now-very-shocked FBI DepDirector reached into his pocket, took out a $100 bill, and handed it to my wife.

"Betting against me, sir?" I asked, pretending incredulity. "And Laura, you're taking me to dinner with that money."

"If we survive this." my wife replied with brutally direct honesty.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After my meeting with the FBI Deputy Director and Laura, I called Cindy as I got into my Police SUV. As I talked, I began driving to The Cabin, to pick up something I'd left there after my pleasurable sexual liaison with Katina.

"Still no luck finding Velasquez." said Cindy. "Of the three names Reynolds gave us, one was verified as being in the Midtown Jail last night, the second was verified as being in Southport on the night of the Collins murder. The third, named Aurelius Marcus, a.k.a. 'Mr. Marcus', not only fits the description of the guy on the videos very well, he's been seen in Town several times this past month, but we cannot find him anywhere. Even C.I. tips are coming up fruitless."

"Okay, good work-- oh my God!" I gasped.

"What?" Cindy said as I pulled my SUV to the side of the road, next to the north side of University Memorial Stadium.

"I just found Velasquez." I said. "Send the Crime Lab to University Stadium, north stands."

As I had been driving by the Stadium, I'd looked up and seen something hanging over the edge of the top stadium bleachers. It was a now-dead man, who had been hung by his neck. I had recognized him: it was Velasquez.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As darkness began to take over the sky, I watched as the Crime Lab packed up. The body was being transported to the morgue.

"He was already dead when they hung him up there." said Martha the M.E. earlier. "He was stabbed in the back, just like those other two guys. Huge knife, sliced his kidney in two and severed his spinal cord. He bled out somewhere else, then they brought the body here."

In present time, I said "Takes a considerable amount of power to just haul a man's dead body up to the top of the Stadium, then lower that body on the rope gently enough so it doesn't slip out or break the rope."

"Marcus could do that." said Cindy. "He's very built, muscular, powerful."

"And in the middle of the day." I said. "I mean, I know that no one is really watching for it, but that's pretty audacious to haul a body up here and hang him from the bleachers in the middle of the day."

"And you think there's something to it." Cindy said as we went to my Police SUV.

"Yes." I said. "Two things: first, Velasquez's usefulness has ended, so he was murdered; second, they're going to strike soon."

"And 'they' are?" Cindy asked.

"Some very audacious perps." I said. "By the way, if you'd like to come with me tonight to help the FBI catch these bastards, consider yourself invited. Full armor, of course. It's going to be exceptionally dangerous."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, then." she said. After a moment I noticed my partner had gone quiet. She was not watching out the window as she normally did, but was looking forward... introspective. She was having a reverie. I chose not to interrupt.

To be continued.

You have the clues... what has been going on? What will happen next? Will the Iron Crowbar stop the crime about to take place? Tune in for the exciting conclusion...