Eyes Open

Story Info
Husband and wife have thrilling experience on a night out.
3k words
4.5
54.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sophant
Sophant
4 Followers

Marie and I were having a night on the town. We got a hotel room and a sitter and were planning to dress up, have dinner, some drinks, and then some serious fucking all over the room without the need to be quiet. Driving into the city, I couldn't keep my hand off Marie's leg as I drove. We were getting dressed up for the night, but at the moment she wore a simple sundress that was easy to slide up her thigh. I took full advantage to caress her soft pale skin while periodically dipping my hand between her thighs to brush against her pussy. She was squirming in her seat as we pulled up to the luxury hotel that we booked for the night. As the valet helped her from the car, I could see that his eyes were glued to the Marie's amazing breasts that were showing a generous amount of cleavage. Seeing other men ogle my hot wife is a sure fire way to turn me on and I had to shift the growing problem within my pants. I couldn't wait to get to the room and have a quick romp before dinner.

Sadly, plans don't always happen as hoped and check-in took longer than necessary and we had to hustle to dress to make our dinner reservation. Dinner was perfect with good food, good wine and the occasion caress against my still swollen dick by Marie's foot under the table. We had finished eating and were standing outside of the restaurant having just decided where to go for a drink when I noticed a coworker was standing next to us. I didn't know Meghan very well - she sat near my desk but we didn't work on the same team - but she introduced her husband Dave and the four of us chatted for a bit. Chatting turned into an invitation to join us at the bar and soon the four of us were ensconced in a leather booth at a quiet bar.

The conversation was flowing and the 4 of us seemed to get along well. Meghan and Dave were younger than Marie and I, in their late 20s, and were out for a date night as well. Both were attractive, Meghan was very pretty. About average height, with olive skin and long dark hair, a slim body with just enough breasts to show off nice cleavage in her dress and a tiny stud in the left side of her nose. Dave was around 6 feet with shaggy black hair and broad shoulders. He looked to be a swimmer based on his lean frame.

The four of us were having a perfectly enjoyable time with very little of the awkwardness that often happens when new people meet. I spent most of the hour or so we talked with my hand rubbing Marie's thigh and trying to angle between them while she occasionally brushed against my dick, especially when I would speak to Meghan in a silent dare to keep my composure.

We paid the bill and I was looking forward to finally using every surface in the hotel. As we stepped outside, we said our goodbyes and Marie and I began to walk back towards the hotel. Before we reached the end of the block, we heard our names being called from behind. We turned and found Meghan and Dave walking quickly towards us.

We stopped and waited for them. "Dave and I were just talking" Meghan said "And we were going to this club, and wondered if you wanted to join us?"

"What type of club?" asked Marie.

"We'll, it's a private one. Not many people know about it and we've only been once before, but it was an amazing experience" answered Dave.

I wasn't too keen on going since I wanted to go back to the hotel, but Marie convinced me that we didn't get out often and we should enjoy ourselves while we had the chance.

So, we turned and walked for several blocks deeper and deeper into the city. I was worried that we would be over dressed for the club since I was wearing a suit and Marie was in her slinky black dress, but Meghan and Dave were dressed similarly, though Meghan's dress was green, so I just rolled with things. Soon, we approached an imposing Georgian mansion. The kind that's all granite and marble and still has the gas lights in sconces besides the door. As we approached, a tuxedoed man opened the door and escorted us into the vestibule. Dave removed a cream envelope from his inner pocket, handed it to the man and said "And two guests for the evening"

Entering the main building we found that, rather than the nightclub I had expected, a subdued, old-world ambiance. There were deep leather couches and chairs, secluded alcoves, soft lighting and music just loud enough to be heard over the conversations taking place. The four of us found an alcove and slid in "This place is great!" I said "How did you find it?"

Meghan shifted slightly in her seat and answered "We were invited and had such a good time that we just had to join. Once we finish our drinks, we can show you what else the club offers, and you can let us know if you're interested". I found her phrasing odd, but didn't think too much of it.

Soon, the four of us were walking deeper into the house. I found myself trailing Dave and Marie who were walking arm in arm like old friends. I was surprised when Meghan slipped her arm into mine and matched her steps to mine

"I glad we ran into you guys tonight" she said "Dave and I have really enjoyed ourselves".

"Me too" I responded.

As we approached another set of doors, there was another tuxedoed man waiting for us. This time Dave's invitation was scrutinized closer and it was several minutes before the doors opened and we moved into a dimly lit room.

Just like the previous section, there were leather couches and chairs scattered though out the room and more alcoves around the walls. The difference was the activities that were occurring in those spaces. There were bodies entwined in various states of undress. Pairings of men and women, women and women, men and men and more combinations than I could see in a quick glance. Marie's face reflected the shock that I felt myself, we turned to Meghan and Dave who led us to a corner where we could speak.

"What is this place?" Marie demanded.

"It's a private club, like I said" said Meghan "but some people like to have fun in a safe place and the club accommodates that. There's no requirement to join or participate and if you don't want to watch you can return to the front room. But Dave and I had an amazing time and we thought you would be interested in a new experience since you had a night on the town".

Marie and I exchanged glances, this was something we had both talked about being interested in, but never expected it to happen. Meghan and Dave withdrew to leave us alone to talk "What do you think?" I asked?

"I don't know. I don't know if I'm ready". Marie answered.

"Ok, let's go back".

"Wait!" Marie cried "it won't hurt to watch for a little bit, would it?" I agreed and holding hands, we drifted over to where Meghan and Dave were standing, watching a couple on one of the couches.

"Decide to stay?" Dave asked.

"For a bit". I said just as Marie answered

"Just to watch".

Slowly scanning the room, I could see that the couches were being observed by a ring of watchers, while the alcoves seemed to be for more private encounters. The couch directly before us had a pair of women and a man. The women were both dressed only in bras and panties while the man wore only a shirt. They were taking turns sucking on his impressively large dick, while pausing briefly to kiss each other. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the spectacle before me, and could feel Marie gripping my hand as tightly as she ever had. Glancing towards her, I could see she was just as enthralled as I and we both had begun to breathe a little faster and my dick began to swell once more in my pants. Almost in a trance, we moved on to another couch to see a woman bent over the arm, while a man furiously fucked her. Pulling on her hair and slapping her ass, her grunts and cries ringing in our ears. Watching the watchers, I could see many were aroused; some were not subtle in taking pleasure from the scene before us, hands slipped under dresses or through pants but always with eyes on the fucking before them. We wandered through the room, there were 20 or maybe even 30 different couches each with occupants taking their pleasure before the eyes of others.

The sight, sound and scent of the actions before us soon had my own hands wandering over Marie's body. As we stood and watched a woman with her mouth covering one dick and her pussy filled by another, I slid my hands up Marie's thighs and under her dress. Reaching between her legs, I found her panties soaked through. Pressing my hard dick against her ass, I slipped my fingers beneath her panties and wasted no time finding her clit. Gently stroking it, I could feel shudders pass through her body. Her eyes remained locked on the woman before us as two men used her body for pleasure, out of the corner of my eye, I could see some if the other watchers begin to watch us as involuntary moans began to escape Marie's lips. Stroking her faster, I tried to match the same pace as the woman sucking the dick before us. I could feel Marie edging closer and closer, her eyes unable to look away from the woman before us. The woman suddenly noticed us, and locked eyes with Marie, not breaking contact as she sucked the dick harder and harder. With a shout, the man began to shoot a load of cum into the woman's mouth which she swallowed eagerly. Marie cried out as the sight of the woman drinking down cum triggered her own climax and her thighs clamped down on my hand as she struggled to stand through the orgasm rocking her body but still not breaking eye contact with the woman before us as they both shared in the pleasure of the moment.

Withdrawing my hands, we both noticed Meghan and Dave standing nearby, Dave's hand clearly performing the same actions I had, but he had lifted up Meghan's dress to expose his actions to those of us watching. My eyes were drawn to the sight of his fingers rubbing and stroking Meghan's clit and the patch of dark hair that covered her olive skin. Without warning, I found myself being pushed backwards, reversing direction until my legs hit a vacant couch and I was forced to sit down. Marie dropped to her knees before and began to unbuckle my belt and undo my zipper.

"Marie, what are you doing?" I hissed.

"I want them to watch!" She growled at me as she freed my engorged cock.

Without another word, she dropped her mouth and licked my dick from the base to the tip, pausing briefly to suck on the head, before returning to lick the length again and again, treating my dick like a lollipop. A crowd began to gather around us, hushed whispers calling over more and more people until our couch became the focus of the largest group of watchers. As I relaxed into the couch enjoying Marie's expert mouth, I felt a pair of hands reach over my shoulders and looked up to see Meghan, now clad only in a pair of panties. She pressed her breasts against the back of my head as she slowly undid each of the buttons on my shirt before slipping it off. She grazed her nipples against my head before moving around the couch and next to Marie, where she unzipped the black dress and unhooked the black lace bra that could barely restrain my wife's massive breasts. Pausing briefly, Marie slipped off the dress and bra, leaving her dressed in just a tiny black thong. Meghan took the brief pause to slip my pants over my hips and off my legs, leaving me naked. I had never before been naked before so many people, but rather than feel embarrassed, I exulted in their gazes and my dick was as long and hard as it has ever been. My attention was once more drawn to Marie as she surrounded my dick with her tits and began to slide them up and down. Using the flesh of her tits to fuck me while taking in the scene around us as more and more of the watchers removed clothes and began to pleasure themselves or their partners while watching Marie and I. Marie's eyes were clouded with lust and her pale skin was flushed as she used her body to pleasure me while clearly finding pleasure in the gazes of the watchers around us.

The couch shifted slightly as another body joined us, Meghan sitting close enough so that our thighs were touching, but her focus was on Dave as he slid his tongue over and around the wet pussy presented to him. Being so close to another naked couple was quickly driving me towards a finish I didn't want so soon, so pulled Marie up and then sat her down in the same place I had just been. Copying the actions next to us, I pulled the scrap of Marie's thong to the side and dove into her dripping wet pussy. Scooping up as much of her juice as I could, I tasted the strawberry and vanilla flavors that I liked so well. Like a starving man, I licked and sucked any piece of flesh I could get to, but always returning to run my lips and tongue over the hard nub of her clit. I could hear Marie's moans and cries increase and looked up to see that Meghan had leaned over and latched onto Marie's left nipple and was sucking and nibbling at it while using a free hand to pinch and twist her own nipple.

I focused my attention on Marie's clit and was rewarded with deep moans of pleasure and a rush of juices flooding from Marie's pussy as she reached a small climax. I knew she wasn't done though, and continued to focus attention on her clit while sliding first one and then a second finger into her pussy to rub at her G-spot.

All around us, people had abandoned all pretext and were engaged in almost every type of sex act. The only constant was that all eyes were still focused on the couch and Marie's sweat covered body. My ego and dick both swelled even more to see the pleasure that my wife's body was providing to these strangers. I was jolted back to the task at hand as Meghan's olive-skinned body shuddered as Dave finally made her cum. Her hands grasping at Marie's as my wife held her up through the climax.

Recovering quickly Meghan took charge once more and re-positioned everybody on the couch. Soon, I found myself slipping my aching dick into Marie's wet pussy, while Marie lapped at Meghan's pussy, as she straddled her face. Meghan was similarly occupied with Dave buried fully in her small mouth as the four of us attempted to find a rhythm. Quickly we settled in and became the renewed focus of the room as our four bodies began to move as one.

Over and over I slid my cock into Marie, her pussy so wet that a puddle formed on the leather beneath us. At the same time, I could hear the muffled gasps through her filled mouth that told me Meghan was finding Marie's tongue to be as talented as I did. Marie got the gold star for making Meghan the first to cum and her wails and cries as she ground her pussy against Marie's mouth set off several orgasms of the watchers surrounding us. With no more energy, Meghan slid off the side of the couch, leaving Dave unfulfilled. Taking his dick into his own hands he began to stroke and pull. I could barely hold back my own orgasm, but was determined to make Marie cum once more. Dave began to grunt as he jerked his cock furiously.

"Cum on her tits baby" was the order from Meghan below and with a final gasp, he did.

Shooting rope after rope of cum onto Marie's heaving chest. The splash of the hot cum against her skin triggered Marie's own massive orgasm and her cries and shouts filled the room. That was enough to send me over the edge and I tensed up.

Once more Meghan commanded "Cum on her tits".

I had barely enough time to pull out and straddle Marie's body before my cum splashed out and once again coated her luscious tits. I was practically shoved out of the way as Meghan began to lick and swallow the cum that covered Marie's tits. Making sure that she cleaned every spot and collected every drop.

The show over, the watchers drifted away. Most recovering from their own orgasms. Marie and I slowly gathered our clothes. Unable to fully process yet what had happened, but exchanging glances and unspoken thoughts from many years together. As we dressed and drifted towards the front door, we passed Meghan and Dave dressing themselves. Stopping, we said our goodbyes, and Marie uttered the words we had left unsaid between us

"Thanks, you guys. Maybe we could come as your guests again next time?"

Sophant
Sophant
4 Followers