Eyes Wide Open

Story Info
Sensual torture and BDSM.
1.7k words
3.7
34.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDH1251
MDH1251
2 Followers

You lie naked on the bed, your arms bound to the bedpost, wearing only your collar and an ankle bracelet that I ordered you to wear simply because I think it's so sexy. You squirm with excitement as I enter the room. You smile up at me and start to say, "hello Master," but I gently put a finger to your lips. I move onto the bed, straddling you, my knees on either side of your waist. The whole time I stare lovingly into your eyes. You smile and occasionally giggle nervously at the intimate eye contact, but you've already gotten the message not to speak.

I begin with a soft, gentle kiss. You sigh at the touch of my lips. Then I straighten up, looking down at you again, and begin slowly, lazily playing with your nipples. I trace my finger in light circles around the tips, watching them stiffen at my touch. The whole time, I keep staring into your eyes, as if daring you to look away. Occasionally you see a slight smile cross my lips.

I begin pinching your nipples between my fingers. You gasp at the slight pressure, but I don't let up. Soon I'm putting more pressure on them, sending shockwaves through you. I pinch and roll them between my fingers, a bit more roughly than usual. You keep your eyes obediently locked on mine. You gasp as my fingers tighten, then giggle in embarrassment.

That's when I reach for the clothespins.

I pull two of them off the nightstand. I pinch one of them open, then hold it over your sensitive nipple for a moment, letting the anticipation build. You continue bravely looking up at me, even as I let it close over you. You wince at the slight pressure, but, being a good slave, you do not cry out. I do the same with the other clothespin, holding it open over your nipple. I start to let it close, just enough that you feel a slight pressure, then open it again. Three times I do this, until you whimper slightly. Finally, I clamp it tightly over your nipple, causing an adorable little squeak to escape you. Immediately, you giggle again in embarrassment.

Then my hands are on your breasts, roughly kneading and squeezing. You want to close your eyes and lose yourself in the loving treatment your breasts are getting, but my eyes are still locked on yours and you know I don't want you to close them. But you moan softly as I continue.

Still moving one hand back and forth between your breasts, I reach over and grab the lit candle you saw earlier on the nightstand. Your expression becomes serious; you know what's coming. I hold the candle over you with one hand, still squeezing with the other, letting the anticipation build. Your moans intensify. Finally I tilt the candle slightly, letting a line of hot wax drip in a line across your breasts, a few inches above the nipples. You can't help yourself; as soon as you feel it, you close your eyes, arch your back and moan. But I take your chin in my hand and squeeze. The message is clear; don't look away.

I tilt the candle again. This time the wax drips in a vertical line between your breasts, forming a cross on your chest. Your back arches again and you want to close your eyes, but being a good, obedient slave you keep them locked on mine. You see me smile slightly at your situation, which prompts another giggle from you.

Setting the candle down, I lean in and kiss you. My eyes close as my lips brush yours, so you gratefully close your eyes and let yourself drift in pleasure. You moan and sigh as my tongue slowly finds yours, dancing around sensually in your mouth. You wish you could put your arms around me, pull me in tighter. As I pull away, reality sets in and you open your eyes again. I simply sit there for a moment, drinking in your loveliness. As I stare into your eyes, you can feel the love emanating from me, and at that moment, you know you would do anything for your loving Master.

My hands find your breasts again, gently flicking and tweaking the clothespins. Each motion sends a little wave of warmth through you, eliciting cute little moans and sighs. The whole time, you keep your eyes gratefully fixed on mine, even as I give one of the clothespins a painful twist.

By now you are trembling slightly. I take the clothespins in my hands and remove them both in one quick motion. Quickly the feeling floods back into you and you feel the first real pain of the night. But then my hands are there, gently massaging away the pain, then I kiss each nipple gently, lovingly, careful not to hurt them any more.

I move down the bed, repositioning myself between your legs. Your pussy is already wet, the sweet scent of your juices wafting up at me. Still looking into your eyes, I brush one finger against your clit, making you shudder. I massage your pussy a little more forcefully with my fingertips, and the orgasm hits you like a wave. This time you can't help it; you close your eyes and squeal, letting the pleasure wash over you. Almost instantly, though, you remember yourself and force your eyes open. You see me staring sternly down at you, and you have a momentary fear that you've disappointed me. I lean forward, my knees between your legs, my body hovering inches above yours.

"You will keep your eyes open," I growl. "Is that clear?"

"Y..yes Master," You stammer, fearful.

I stay like that, staring into your wide eyes for a moment, then kneel between your legs again. I caress your thighs with my hands, running them from your hips to your knees. After the first orgasm, the wetness in your pussy is growing, your juices dripping down, leaving a wet mark on the sheets. My hands run further up your sides, from your knees, up past your hips, all the way up to your arms, then back down. My stiff cock hovers inches from your pussy, a fact that you find very distracting. The entire time, my eyes remain fixed on yours, but more sternly this time. Your heart races, fear mixing with pleasure, afraid of what punishment awaits if you close your eyes.

I reach over and pick up the candle again. You tense in anticipation.

I tilt the candle slightly and drip a line of wax down your left thigh. You tense, and your leg trembles, but you keep your eyes glued to mine.

Then another line down your right thigh. Both your legs tense, and you squeeze them against me, trembling.

I sit, staring into your eyes for a long moment. You find yourself nearly breathless, wondering what I have planned.

Then I slowly drip wax in a circle around your belly button. It doesn't hurt any more than the rest, but I go so slowly, taking my time, that the heat sinks deep into you, and you come again. Once again, your eyes close and your back arches. You know this will displease me, but ohmygod you can't help yourself... Then you feel my hand, lightly slapping your cheek, shocking you back to awareness. It's not a hard slap, but hard enough, and surprising enough, that your eyes snap open. You stare up at me, slightly wounded, and ashamed for disobeying.

"I'm sorry, Master," you say pleadingly, "for closing my eyes."

I lean forward again, staring sternly into your eyes. But behind it, you can still see the love, and know that your punishment was only to encourage your obedience. As if to underscore this, I kiss you, quickly and lightly, and you resolve yourself not to disappoint me again.

Then I kneel between your legs once more and hold the candle out in front of me. I drip a small spot of wax onto your left nipple. The sensation sends a shock wave through you, but this time you force yourself to stay alert. You keep your eyes focused on mine, and see the satisfaction on my face. I drip another spot onto your right nipple, watching as you struggle to remain obedient.

Then I begin randomly dripping wax on you, on your stomach, your legs, your breasts, until your torso is nearly covered with drying wax. Through it all, you keep your eyes firmly locked on mine, determined to be a good slave and please your Master.

Finally, I set the candle down and begin caressing your relatively untouched thighs. The gentleness of my touch is a welcome relief from the waxing, and you gratefully relax, still looking into my eyes. My fingertips drift lazily between your legs, lightly brushing your pussy. Your juices drip onto my loving hands, and you feel a tingling desire.

I hold my moist fingers to your lips, and you eagerly lick up your juices. You continue staring up at me obediently, the fear in your eyes replaced by desire. The look is incredibly seductive. I hold my hand there for a long moment, enjoying the sensation as you lick and suck my fingers, then I reach up and brush two fingers over your eyelids, drawing them closed.

A second later, you feel my cock sliding into you. You gratefully relax your pussy to accept me, and, with your eyes closed, let yourself be carried away on a wave of ecstasy. You lose track of time; it could be hours, it could be seconds; all you feel is me filling you up, thrusting into you, lost in my desire for you. You come quickly, shivering as the sensation flows through you. I keep going, pressing deeper and deeper into you, gasping and sighing. Soon, you feel my body stiffen and my come shooting into you; this is enough to cause yet another orgasm. My moans mix with yours as I release my come into you, my arms around you, your legs wrapped around me. At last I drain into you and pull out. You relax, gasping for breath, keeping your eyes closed even as you feel me releasing your bonds. Your hands fall limply onto the bed, still stretched over your head.

"Look at me," I command.

You open your eyes and see me lying next to you, my eyes again fixed on yours. I absently reach down and begin pulling away the dried wax, staring into your eyes the whole time. Finally, I put an arm around your waist and pull you onto me. You lie on top of me, smiling, contented, still looking into my eyes

MDH...

MDH1251
MDH1251
2 Followers