Ezra's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers

He spent the morning pondering his circumstance. The biggest problem was that Sarah and his mom were almost always home at the same times. Even when his sister was on a date his mom was out somewhere herself. He might get a few chances but not enough to placate his aching libido. He had to come up with a 'Plan B' very soon or retreat to Kansas City before they drove him crazy.

Then he came up with what he thought was a perfect plan and started making phone calls to some of his former scum bag clients. He would get his mom and sister alone somewhere that he had full control of them. One of his clients told him of a private island just off the east coast that he could rent. It was very small and intentionally isolated. It was used by honeymooners, writers, and others needing to get away from it all. There was no cell phone service and you could unplug the room phones and lock them away.

This sounded great to Ezra and he called the resort and made a reservation and checked out the finer points. He would send them a grocery list so they could stock the kitchen with everything they would need. That evening he asked the women if they could get off work for two weeks for a relaxing vacation saying, "I just want to thank you both for taking me in while I think about my future and get myself together. I think you will really like the place I have in mind."

He spent the next hour showing them the information which he had carefully cropped and edited. He could tell they liked what they saw. Sarah was a bit more hesitant but when all was said and done they agreed that it was just what everyone needed. The only problem Ezra had now was that it was eight days away. Going to his room he called Bonnie, "Hi sexy lady, how would you like to get together again?"

"Mmm, sounds great; what do you have in mind?" she answered in her sultriest voice. This caused Ezra to squeeze his cock as he thought about Bonnie's delights.

"A night of pure nasty sex; this time I want to fuck you up that little ass hole of yours. I do not use lube," he moaned back into the receiver. He was confident that this slut would agree as she was the closest thing to a nymphomaniac that he had ever seen. She eagerly answered him and they had a date for two nights later. He spent that time watching porn and making plans for the trip.

His evening with Bonnie was hot so they agreed to get together one more time before he left. By the night before the excursion he was practically coming unglued so he snuck back into his mom's room. He jerked himself off as he laid his head on her soft ass thinking that she had no idea that very soon she would be his property sexually.

The next morning they had to get up before dawn to get to Lambert Field on time. There was a lot of last minute scurrying around. Ezra checked one last time to make sure that anything he had bought special for use with his plan was in the checked bag instead of his carry-on where the girls might see it. He was the perfect gentleman the entire trip. They arrived right on schedule at the housing office to check in and take the boat out to their very own island.

They had about half of the day left after they unpacked the essentials so Ezra suggested they take a walk and explore their temporary home. All they could see from the shores of the island was miles and miles of ocean. Ezra wanted them both to notice this fact for themselves so he would have less trouble putting his plan into motion.

It was a very relaxing evening as they prepared dinner together and had a little wine. Everyone was worn out from the day of travel so they went to bed early. Gina and Sarah would share the King size bed while Ezra would get the sleeper sofa for now. The bungalow was small having a kitchen, bathroom, and large bedroom/living room area. Once he was sure the ladies were asleep he went into action.

He unplugged the phones and got their laptops out of their luggage and put them in the closet. Then he found their cell phones as he had noticed an intermittent signal on them and put them up as well. Then he changed the knob on the bathroom door so it couldn't be locked and did the same to the outside door so they couldn't lock him out. Next, he got out two combination locks and placed them on the closet door and the inside of the bungalow door.

He therefore could keep them locked in if needed as well as out of the closet. Carefully he tied pieces of rope to the legs of their bed and the easy chair and hid them. Finally, he got out his supply of blind folds and toys and put them in a drawer near the bed to be in easy reach. Worn out himself he climbed back into bed and slept the best he had in weeks dreaming of carrying out his plans.

The smell of bacon woke Sarah and Ezra up as like usual their mother was the first one to get moving in the morning. He met Sarah halfway across the room and hugged and kissed her mostly platonically. But, just as they were separating he stabbed his tongue between her lips and felt the top of her butt. He watched as his mom and sister hugged causing a stiffening of his cock.

"Good morning mom," he said sweetly as he took his turn to hug and kiss her. He threw his arms around his parent and hugged her tightly against him making sure she would feel the bulge in his shorts. He shoved his tongue into her mouth until it rubbed against her teeth as his hands cupped the top of her ass; a lot less platonic than the interaction with his sister had been.

"Well, good morning Ezra," she gasped pulling herself away quickly. They enjoyed a leisurely breakfast together. Ezra and Sarah each volunteered to do the dishes but Gina insisted they go off and have fun this time. Sarah relented and took a book and went to the beach to read it as she sun bathed. As Ezra watched his mom in the kitchen area he walked over and locked the front door as he knew Sarah wouldn't even try to come back in for a couple of hours.

His eyes were fixated on the sway of his mom's ass as she moved around cleaning up. Once she settled in front of the sink he walked up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. Slowly he began massaging her shoulders and back. He wasn't going to force things unless he had too. He whispered into her ear, "Mom, remember when I gave you the massage a couple of weeks ago?"

"Well, yes," Gina answered timidly not sure of what was coming. Ezra could feel her shoulders getting tense as he continued to rub them. Gina was worried that he might want to massage her again and that he would get carried away again. She was trying to convince herself that it wasn't anything worse than that and if it was a massage she could handle it.

"Mom, we need to finish what we started that evening. I want to make your whole beautiful body feel good," he whispered gracefully sweeping his hands from her shoulders to her sides and finally around to her breasts in one fluid motion. At the same time he leaned down and softly bit her neck. Ezra was able to cup and squeeze both tits before the initial shock wore off of Gina.

"Son of a bitch, let me go you bastard! This is incest and I won't let you get away with it mother fucker," she yelled. His mother struggled mightily and could not get away. In desperation she filled a cup of soapy water and flung it in her son's face. The momentary surprise was enough for Ezra to loosen his hold enough on his mom that she got away. Ezra was furious and more determined than ever and could care less about seduction or persuading her. He would have her now no matter what she said or did.

"You bitch, I wanted to do this the easy way but make no mistake one way or another you will be mine any way I want you," he snapped running after her. Gina ran for the front door figuring that if she could get to Sarah there would be safety in numbers. She tried repeatedly but the door would not budge. Ezra just smiled at her as she looked like a scared child. Reaching out he grabbed her blouse and ripped open the front, buttons scattering across the floor.

"No don't do this please," she pleaded. Seeing the determination on her son's face she rammed her knee into his balls and ran for the bedside table to look for the phone. Ezra roared in pain and anger and after a few seconds to recover he ran after her. He grabbed the elastic of her shorts and yanked them down to her thighs and gave her a thunderous smack on her plump ass.

"Mommy you will learn to obey me and fuck me whenever I want or else, "his voice was booming. Then he shoved the panties off her cheeks and swatted her several more times until both cheeks were bright pink. He couldn't help it his cock was becoming hard just seeing her ass but, he knew that he had to stay on task or risk failing to achieve complete success.

"Or else what pecker head?" Gina asked the venom obvious in her voice. She was still squirming trying to get away but as crazed as her son was he was too powerful for her.

"Or else you or your daughter may not leave here alive or I could fix it so Sarah will never be able to have children just as examples of what could happen if you don't become my mommy slut and mind your fucking business when I take Sarah," Ezra said in a chilling cool voice. He wasn't sure himself if he could really hurt either lady but his mission would be well served if they believed he was capable of doing so.

Gina began to cry and kick as she laid there over his knee helpless. Her son quickly removed her remaining clothing; virtually ripping it all from her body. Then grabbing her by the arm he tossed her onto the bed. As he started to take off his shirt Gina noticed the open bathroom door and quickly scampered from the bed. She ran inside and shut the door behind her. She quickly sat against the door blocking him from entering.

"Mommy if you don't open this fucking door right now I am going outside and rape my sister!" he sounded pure evil. As Ezra walked toward the front door calmly he heard the bathroom door open. Gina hoped maybe he would spare Sarah at least for a while longer as she approached the bed. Angrily Ezra shoved her back onto the bed. He grabbed the rope he had prepared and tied her wrists to it.

He headed back to the bathroom and removed the door from its hinges then locked the hinges in the closet. He then put the door out of the way in the living area. Gina had crossed her ankles and had her legs as tightly together as humanly possible. Her eyes were closed as Ezra stripped. Knowing he still had lots of time he climbed onto the bed with a small bag of little helpers and played with his mom's body. He pinched and twisted her nipples roughly before licking and biting them and her armpits.

Resuming his plan he straddled her chest and placed his cock about six inches above her face. His member was at its full 7" length. Gina looked away but Ezra grabbed her head and forced her to look at his manhood. Growling he told her, "You will worship this fucking cock. It will become the most important thing in your life. You will do anything to pleasure it that you are asked. You will do anything in the world just to taste what comes out of it."

Tears welled up in Gina's eyes as she couldn't believe her own son was capable of this. She also couldn't believe that something inside of her was causing her pussy to moisten. She would not give in. She would never cooperate with him. He would have to force her to do anything he wanted from her, "you will go to hell for this you shit head!"

"I'll have fun until then! From this moment on you are my property. You will have to earn privileges. For now you can't even use the bathroom without asking permission and I'll approve of every stitch of clothing you wear," he told her in a monotone voice. He knelt there for several minutes chastising her as he forced her to study his rigid manhood. He stroked it occasionally which made her nervous that he might splatter cum on her face.

Tired of hearing his mother condemn him and berate him he grabbed a rubber dildo from his bag and shoved it into her mouth. Gina tried to spit it out but Ezra secured it in place with a large head band. Finally he moved from her face and Gina felt a bit of relief. But immediately she squealed through the dildo as Ezra was biting her tits one after the other very roughly. She thought he might draw blood. But, what was worse is that she had always loved to have her tits bit and teased roughly.

He wasn't sure if she was enjoying his biting or trying to get away as she squirmed underneath him. But, it was time to make his next move. He then grabbed a large butt plug from the bag and rotated her lower body onto her side and worked the plug into her bowels past her sphincter. Gina screamed through her gag. As she settled back onto her back he demanded, Mommy, it is time to play with your pussy. Spread your legs for your little boy."

Gina shook her head violently from side to side in obstinate refusal. So, Ezra pulled out a remote control from the bag and set the control to low and pressed the send button. This sent a mild electric shock through Gina's ass. Gina's eyes bulged in surprise as Ezra spoke, "Mother dear, that is just a sample; I had it at only ten percent power. Now, bitch spread your legs wide,"

She still refused so Ezra reset the control to 70% and pressed the button again. This caused Gina to rear her ass up off the bed and she instantly spread her legs showing off her pussy to him.

At first, Ezra gently explored her pubic region just getting to know it. But, within a couple of minutes he rammed two fingers up her snatch and was finger fucking her, Before long he was fisting her as her head flayed from side to side. He used his other hand to pinch and twist her clit. The build-up was just too much and Ezra had to pop her incest cherry and climbed on top of her.

Ready to become my fuck slut mother; I am going to fuck you into the fires of hell," he roared as he pulled the dildo out of her mouth and rammed himself balls deep into her cunt. He wanted to hear all of her nasty talk now. For a middle aged woman she was unbelievably tight." His strokes were hard and angry as he slammed in and out like a mad man. His pummeling was vicious as he rode the hot body that squirmed underneath him.

"Son of a bitch, you are hurting me; Oh my god," she cried out as seemingly against her will her pussy muscles contracted around the invader. This was one of the hardest fucks Gina had ever received. Gradually the pain faded and her pussy began to tingle and get excited. She could not enjoy what was happening because it was so wrong.

Soon her body betrayed her and she couldn't stop herself as her hips came up to meet her son's thrusting cock. To Ezra's surprise his mom wrapped her legs around his thighs as he pounded her even faster. Gina was determined not to cum but it was useless as she could feel herself letting go. A tremendous orgasm ripped through her body as she bit her lip trying not to let her son know that she had cum.

"Oh fuck I am cumming," Ezra roared as he felt the tremors rip through his mother's body. He knew that her body had positively responded to what he had done. Now if he could just convince her mind to come along for the ride. Dismounting her he scooped out her pussy and shoved some of their combined juices into her mouth before licking his fingers clean.

Reaching one last time into the bag he pulled out a pair of bikini panties to which he had attached a small vibrator onto the front crotch. He worked the underwear up her legs until it was in place. Now not only did she have the remote control butt plug in her back door but also had a remote control vibrator covering her clit. Gina was still breathing heavy as Ezra untied her arms.

"Now my slut on your knees and clean up my cock; suck it," Ezra ordered as he backed up a few steps from the bed. It took Gina a moment to realize what her son was ordering her to do. Any feeling of relaxation she had from being fucked left her as the anger she now felt toward him raged. She couldn't believe that his cock was still stiff after what they had just done.

"Fuck you," she answered laying still. Saying nothing Ezra gave her a 50% shock and she still did not move. So he pushed the button again this time at full power. She screamed out as her entire body jumped. Seconds later she was on her knees in front of him.

"Good little slut," he said softly as her tongue tentatively touched the head of his cock. Gina had given a lot of blow jobs but never had licked her own juices off a guy's cock. She thought it wasn't too bad so far as she licked around the soft mushroom head. Appalled by what she was doing but wanting to get it over with Gina sucked his member halfway into her mouth licking it clean as it entered her throat.

Her son grabbed her head by her hair and urged her face further up his shaft. Not satisfied he gave her a small jolt of electricity. Instantly she engulfed his entire cock into her mouth and grasped the base with her hand. She knew the only way out of the blow job was to make him cum. So, she mouth fucked him with vigor. Ezra figured she was turned on and smiled about having his mother for his slut.

He rewarded her with a few seconds of stimulation from the vibrator. The vibe felt good to Gina but she was more concerned about what Ezra would do next. She gave Ezra's cock a hard squeeze and he shot a big load of spunk into her mouth. She loved the taste of cum and even though it was her son's seed she swallowed it hungrily. As soon as Ezra finished Cumming he pulled out of his mother's mouth.

"These tits, this ass, and this pussy are all mine to do whatever I want with from now on as you have just become my whore forever," he said dryly as he toyed with each body part as he mentioned it. Then he told her to get dressed but leave off her bra so he could cop a feel of her tits whenever the mood struck him. As Gina got dressed Ezra did the same and put things away; hiding the remotes in his pocket.

"Ezra, why are you doing this to me? You certainly don't need to do it as you have your pick of women I am sure. Your sister told me that the girl she told you about had a great time on your dates. I am your mother and this is as wrong as things can get," she pleaded. She knew her plea had fallen on deaf ears; a fact confirmed when her son walked over and cupped a tit in each hand as he spoke.

"I am sure there are hot ladies out there and maybe one that would totally fill all of my needs but why look when I already live with two women that are everything I want. Besides, I would never have the opportunity to make them into my total sluts like I will have on this island with the two of you in the next two weeks," Ezra was now cocky. His mom had not given in but he was sure he had won her body. He gave both boobs a squeeze and stared deep into her eyes.

"No, Ezra, not Sarah; leave her alone. I will do anything, anything at all that you ask of me just leave your sister alone," tears welled up in her eyes again. This was exactly the reaction Ezra had expected. He was not the least bit phased by it and calmly continued with the plan.

"Mom you will already do anything I ask or you may never leave this island. If I want you to drink my piss or eat my shit you will do it. Let me prove it to you my little whore. On your hands and knees right now and crawl around like a dog wagging your ass like it is your tail as you move and don't forget to bark. Do it now," he commanded. She just stood there so he gave her a small jolt.

Slowly she went to her knees but still didn't obey so he shocked her several more times until she began to move around as ordered. He turned the vibe on low and each time she barked he increased the speed higher and higher until she barked almost constantly. This came to a climax when he ordered her to roll over and play dead with her hands and legs in the air. He turned the vibe to max power causing a hard orgasm to rip through her body.

hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers