Ezra's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers

"Now go call Sarah for lunch. Not a word or even a hint about what we've been doing or I'll put both of you through the worst possible hell," he said calmly. He got a soda out of the refrigerator as he watched her walk for the door as he unlocked it. Sarah came in with a curious look on her face as something seemed wrong with the atmosphere. Then she noticed the bathroom door sitting in the corner.

"Why is the bathroom door over there?" she asked as she walked toward the kitchen. Her mind was trying to sort things out. Her mother's face seemed pale and her mother was abnormally quiet. Her brother had a massive grin on his face like the cat that had eaten the canary.

"Mom got locked in there and I had to take it off its hinges. Sarah you look like you got too much sun after mom serves us lunch we'll need to get some first aid cream on you before it gets too bad," he said confidently. Gina was a little slow to obey his directive so he gave her a mild shock and she went right to work. All through lunch he shocked his mother every time she did something out of place or appeared to be hinting to Sarah as to what had been going on.

After lunch Ezra handed the first aid cream to his mother. They liked this brand because it also was a sun screen with SPF of 8 so you could still tan without burning. Gina had her daughter lay down on the bed. Sarah was a bit surprised when her brother joined them on the bed. Gina started slowly rubbing Sarah's shoulders which were rather pink before proceeding to her arms. Ezra mouthed to his mother to untie the swim top. She shook her head from side to side and received a shock before reluctantly complying.

"Mom let me help you with that; it is a lot of ground to cover," Ezra said like a concerned brother. Gina handed him the tube and he squirted a large amount in his hand. He started rubbing it into her feet and lower legs and worked his way up. Sarah was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable about how high her brother was rubbing the lotion. When he brushed his hand against her crotch she had to speak up.

"Ezra, that is a bit too high; now back off and finish the legs," Sarah demanded but not in a very threatening tone. Ezra complied as it did not matter in the long term as soon she would be his property. His mom was almost finished with the girl's back so he motioned for her to apply the lotion on her ass under her swim bottoms. He didn't even have to shock her this time as Gina moved timidly toward her daughter's ass.

"You know one of the advantages of having an island like this to ourselves is that we don't have to behave in any particular way and can dress however we want too. In fact this is the perfect opportunity to get that all over natural tan without having to lie in some dumb tanning bed," Ezra commented just as Gina's hands slid under the elastic of Sarah's bikini bottom.

Sarah jumped as she felt her mom's hands slide on to her ass. But, strangely what Ezra said made sense although she had no intention of going naked in front of him especially considering what he had tried a few weeks back. Gina was surprised that she had no problem applying lotion to her full grown daughter's ass. She was enjoying rubbing the soft skin then Ezra brought her back to the current reality.

He got up and pulled Gina's t-shirt off over her head. He grabbed the tube and applied lotion to Gina's back. Sarah was unaware of what her brother had done when he suggested she roll over so they could apply lotion to her front side. Sarah complied without hesitation not noticing that her top was unfastened for several seconds giving Gina and Ezra a good long look at her perfect tits.

Sarah quickly covered up as Gina said nothing and applied lotion in a hurry to her daughter's legs and then her belly. Then looking up after covering her own tits she noticed her mother's big tits inches from her face. This made her nervous but she noticed that Ezra was keeping his hands on her mom's back. Ezra's idea was that showing off their mother's tits to his sister would make her more comfortable about her boobs being exposed as her mom rubbed them with lotion.

Gently Gina pushed Sarah's swim top aside. The girl started to cover up but Gina wanted to get this torment over with and pushed her daughter's hands away and liberally applied the lotion to the twin orbs. Meanwhile, Ezra had reached around his mother and was softly applying lotion to his mother's tits. Sarah's mind was whirling now a bit worried about what Ezra was up to. He could still say everything was platonic but it certainly did not appear so to her.

Her mother's hands felt nice and soothing but she couldn't help but notice the strange look on her mom's face. Just then Ezra whispered something to Gina causing the older woman to frown and get very tense. Ezra sent a tiny shock into the butt plug and Gina's hands proceeded back down Sarah's belly and started into the bikini bottoms. A look of horror came over Sarah.

"What the fuck are you guys up to; what the fuck do you think you are doing?" Sarah screamed. She darted out of the bed and ran across the room the horror obvious in her face. Then she ran for the front door and it wouldn't open. Confused she ran for the kitchen and then hurried to the window noticing it would be too small to get through. She looked around for a way out and saw none.

"Mom help me with the wildcat," Ezra said without a worry in the world. He grabbed his mother in his arms and kissed her hard and passionately as he played with her rump causing Sarah to gasp in disbelief. Reluctantly Gina headed toward her daughter. She was a pace slower than Ezra. For the next five minutes they chased their prey around the small cabin.

Gina tried to help as little as possible without getting shocked again. Finally Sarah was cornered and Ezra dragged her to the easy chair and tied her arms and feet in place. Tears welled up in both women's eyes. Sarah cried uncontrollably. Gina would have done anything to get her daughter free of Ezra but knew that Ezra would not be stopped. Calmly Ezra spoke, "Mom you can tell Sarah about your new life now."

"Oh Sarah, I am sorry we ever came down here. It is unbelievable your brother has us as his captives for the next two weeks and is making us his sexual slaves. He raped me and made me suck his cock while you were outside," Gina sniffled as she spoke. Ezra smiled devilishly again.

"I won't do it; I refuse there is no way in hell he will take me. I would rather die than let my own brother pop my cherry," the crying being replaced with pure anger. Ezra ignored her protests and stripped right in front of her stroking his cock. Sarah was disgusted at the site but even more disgusted at herself as seeing a hard cock always made her wet.

""Dear sister there is no doubt that you will do whatever I say and be happy to do it by the time we leave this island. Now mom let us give your daughter a demonstration." Ezra knew he would certainly conquer Sarah as he was counting on at least the Hostage syndrome to help him out. He pulled his mother back into his arms and they kissed again. He walked to the nightstand and pulled out a collar that had his mother's name in gold lettering on it and fastened it around her neck.

"Don't make me do it Ezra, not in front of Sarah," she pleaded. This did not make Ezra happy so he grabbed the remote and shocked her but this time the shock was through the collar. Gina bowed her head in submission as her son pushed down her panties. He yanked out the butt plug its work now done and removed the vibe from the underwear. He then placed the vibe against the crotch of Sarah's bikinis on a low setting.

"Now on your hands and knees and do like you did earlier; that is a good little slut," he praised as she immediately began barking and crawling all around him. To show Sarah how much control he had over their mom he made his mother lick out his ass hole and then crawl across Sarah's lap resting her stomach on Sarah's thighs with her ass in the air.

"First here is a sample of what a bad slut gets and then a sample of what obedience gets," Ezra spoke as he began spanking his own mother. Again and again he hit her ass. Sarah didn't want to watch but could not help it as she felt every stroke through her mother's nude body. Satisfied with turning his mother's ass bright pink Ezra climbed behind her and licked her from ass hole to clit several times causing Gina to moan in pleasure. Gina couldn't help it as it felt so nice.

But, she had not given up yet. Ezra had beaten her for the moment but she couldn't let him win. Depriving his mother of cumming again Ezra stood up and made his mother stand behind him. Ezra was knee to knee with his sister as he had his mother stroke his cock right toward Sarah's face and tits. He asked, "You like rubbing your little boy's cock don't you? Admit it slut you like having my big hard cock in your hands; stroking it until it splashes all over your daughter."

"Ahhh, yes I do; I like your big cock," she reluctantly admitted. She wasn't really thinking about making him cum on Sarah's tits as all she could think of was beating his meat. For the moment she allowed the feeling of anger and disgust to fall into the back of her mind. Ezra turned up the vibe in Sarah's crotch to full power as he sprayed all over her face and chest. Sarah tried to turn away to avoid the sticky stuff but Ezra turned his body just right to cover her in his spunk.

"Now Mom you will clean that up. Eat it all gone but be sure to share it with Sarah," he said coolly as he sat on the bed to watch. Gina used her fingers to scoop his cum and eat it. After a few scoops she tried to force some into her daughter's mouth but Sarah would not take any of it. Ezra pulled out a matching collar for Sarah and clamped it onto her neck.

"Sarah the faster you cooperate with him the sooner we will be finished; so please suck the stuff from my fingers," Gina urged. Gina tried to feed cum to Sarah again but she still resisted. Ezra turned the remote to full power and pressed the button sending a shock through both collars. He figured that by punishing both of them it would result in quicker compliance as the innocent one would help to get the one who was resistant to cooperate faster.

Sarah squealed in pain as she felt his anger through the collar. Gina tried again and Sarah let her mouth drop open. She was not thrilled but allowed her mother to feed her until the spunk was removed from her face and chest. Sarah craved the taste of male spunk, it was one of her favorite things but eating her own brother's cum was repugnant to her.

Relieved Sarah breathed easier as her mother moved away. The feeling of relief did not last long as Ezra approached her carrying a pair of scissors. Without saying a word he cut off her swim bottoms. He examined them and tossed them to Gina, "Look at how wet Sarah got these; they are soaked."

Prying Sarah's legs apart he examined her pussy and saw a small puddle of juice on the chair. Before leaving his sister he grabbed and squeezed each of her tits hard causing a groan of pain to come from her. The chair was positioned to face the bed so Sarah would have the best seat in the house for the next act. He grabbed his mother's hand and took her to the bed and instructed her to sit on his lap.

Gina was happy that, at least for the moment, he was being gentle with her. She knew it was in her best interest to go along so he wouldn't hurt her anymore. He gently caressed her backside as he nibbled sweetly on her ear. His other hand massaged her thigh and belly as he spoke softly, but loud enough for Sarah to hear, "I've wanted to make love with you for a long time."

Sarah closed her eyes trying not to see what was happening but, curiosity got the best of her and the next thing she knew her eyes were transfixed on the scene in front of her. Part of the reason for the gentle approach was that Ezra had to give his cock recovery time. So he continued to kiss and caress his mother nibbling on her shoulders.

Then he grabbed her face in his hand and stabbed his tongue into her mouth. To his surprise Gina returned the kiss even putting her arms around his neck. Their kissing became more urgent and frantic as Ezra lightly ran his hands over Gina's boobs. Sarah couldn't believe that her mother appeared to be a willing and almost eager participant now.

Ezra helped Gina adjust her body so that she was now straddling his thighs. Taking a tit in each hand he squeezed softly as he began to kiss from one nipple to the other. To her own dismay Gina found herself grinding her tits in her son's face. He kissed the orbs hungrily. When Ezra started to bite her globes she couldn't help herself and wrapped her hands around his head encouraging him to continue.

Mother and son were in their own erotic world totally forgetting about Sarah. Frantically Ezra sucked and bit from one boob to the other with his hands now kneading Gina's ass roughly. Gina was on the verge of an orgasm when Ezra suddenly wrapped his strong arms around her body and pushed her onto the bed. Before she knew what was happening Gina found her son's mouth attached to her pussy.

Ezra licked and sucked up and down the length of his mother's slit. Soon he was nibbling and biting her clit. After a couple of minutes of his attention Gina was rocking her crotch in her son's face and had her ankles wrapped around his back. Gina had forgotten herself and pleaded with Ezra, "Fuck me; I need your big cock inside of me now, please; oh fuck!"

It thrilled Ezra to hear his mom begging for his cock. It hadn't crossed his mind that she was lost in the moment and had forgotten who was eating her pussy. Ezra Felt a convulsive orgasm rips through his mother's body so he moved up her body and kissed her passionately. As they kissed Gina's mind cleared but looking into Ezra's eyes she realized that she still needed to be fucked whether or not it was her own son. She lifted her hips from the mattress and tried to capture her son's cock.

"Mommy you really need your little boy's cock don't you? You need to do something for me first. Get down on your knees and eat your baby girl's pussy for me. I want you to make her cum," Ezra said confidently. Gina and Sarah were horrified at the new twist Sarah locked her knees together.

"Oh, Ezra please, fuck me! I want your cock deep inside of me; I want it so bad! Don't make me go down on Sarah; I just need a hard fucking now," Gina again lifted her hips from the bed and captured her son's cock between her cunt lips. Ezra was totally turned on and almost yielded to her begging but somehow found the strength to roll off and smack her ass as he pointed at her to go over to Sarah.

It only took one mild shock of the collar for Gina to kneel before her daughter. Gina pulled at Sarah's knees but she wouldn't budge them. Ezra walked closer and saw what the problem was and turned the remote to full power and shocked the women. Crying Sarah spoke, "Ezra doesn't make us do things with each other. Please don't, if you let mom up I promise I will fuck you."

"But sweet Sarah, you missed the whole point of this vacation. The point is to make us into a loving family and that includes you and mom experiencing one another daily as the true sluts you are. Pussy eating is just the beginning for you two. So spread your legs and let's see how fast mom can make you cum," Ezra smirked. Sarah relaxed her legs with tears still running down her face.

Gina moved in very slowly; gently pushing her daughter's legs apart. She caressed Sarah's thighs as if to say that it would be alright. Ezra thought this was moving too slow but decided to let it go as soon he would have Gina doing what he wanted. Sarah jumped when her mother's tongue contacted her pussy lips. She spread her legs wider to give Gina easier access figuring her mother could finish faster this way.

Ezra walked around the back of the chair to get a better view. He then reached down and fondled both of his sister's boobs. Sarah was on sensory overload with the combination of her mom's masterful tongue and her brother tweaking her nipples and squishing her boobs. Ezra paused long enough to untie one of her hands and re-tie it pointing straight down to the floor. Then he untied her other hand completely and let her do as she pleased with it.

For Sarah to untie her other hand she would have to totally contort her body and as long as his mom was eating her twat and he was behind her that was not going to happen. At first Sarah clawed at his hands and face but by that point Gina was getting into her daughter's pussy sucking Sarah's clit into her mouth as her tongue flicked over the piss hole. Ezra leant down and began to nibble and bite Sarah's shoulders, neck and ears. Small moans now came from Sarah as her protests faded.

Now seeing that his sister was getting excited, even if it was involuntary, Ezra moved back around the chair behind his mom's ass. As soon as he did Sarah rested her free hand on her own breast. Gina would never have eaten another pussy but was surprised at how much she liked it as the taste; texture and the control were all wonderful. Gina's ass was pointed out and Ezra could not resist it and went to his knees and licked and sucked at her tiny rosebud.

Neither of the women could speak as Gina had her mouth full and Sarah was panting. Remembering what he had intended to do instead of lick his mom's stinky ass Ezra got up on his knees and rubbed his cock against her clit. His mom reached down and helped him to slide inside of her. In seconds he was pounding rapidly in and out of her tight pussy again.

"Sarah I am fucking our mother. Oh fuck yes, watch your brother's cock pound her pussy. Her shiny honey coating it making it feel so good. Just think baby sister soon you will get to have it inside of your cunt. Sis it is ok if you cum; it is so fucking hot," Ezra bragged as he pounded harder and harder. He held onto his mother's hips as his cock became a blur and his mother licked Sarah more eagerly.

"You fucking bastard," Sarah barely panted as her hips came up to meet her mother's mouth. Sarah slipped her hand to her mother's head encouraging her parent. Sarah was gasping in animalistic excitement as Gina scooped up Sarah's honey like a cat lapping up milk as Sarah came over and over again; shudders running through her body. On each inward stroke Gina clamped her muscles on Ezra's cock until he spilled its contents deep inside of her.

After Ezra fell out of his mother the threesome said nothing and spent several minutes sitting there recuperating. Ezra knew it would be at least a couple of hours, if not more, before his cock could do anymore so he needed to come up with ways of keeping the pressure on but not using his cock to do so. Once their orgasms passed both ladies came to earth and knew they had to talk to each other to figure a way out of their predicament.

He was getting cabin fever so he decided they could all go outside together. They had to show their appreciation for his gift by giving him a deep tongue kiss. His mother readily agreed and passionately kissed him as she hoped that someone would see them out there. At first Sarah refused but relented after Ezra threatened to tie her back up and put weights on her tits and clit.

Sarah's kiss was deeper and more passionate than Ezra had expected. He grabbed a small bag of supplies in case he needed it and then entered the combination for the front door and admonished the women to stay close. Sarah ran out ignoring his warning and as soon as she was 25 feet away she received a jolt of electricity. The collars were set to give a shock if the wearer got more than 25 feet away. Ezra laughed, I told you to stay close Sarah!"

They walked the beach together. Ezra was enjoying the beauty of the beach and ocean along with the beauty of the two naked women he was with. Sarah motioned to Gina and Gina signaled back but Ezra did not see it as he was busy watching the sway of their butts. The women nodded their heads in unison and whirled around and tackled Ezra trying to grab his bag of tricks and the remote control.

hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers