[F] A Day at the Office

Story Info
Lab technician's breaking up a boring day (female).
1.9k words
4.5
9.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a long day at the lab. One of the days that just keeps dragging on, feeling like it will take a week for it to end. And it's a damn Wednesday. Point in the week when all the relaxation is furthest away. Ugh.

Anyway, it was around 2 in the afternoon and Maria was texting Jamie. It was few months since they started dating and having her fun half away on vacation wasn't that fun for her. They were talking about the trip, the weather and the usual bull. She told him about her work, carefully answering the questions and amazed that Jamie was actually interested. She loved her work but she also knew it would bore anyone not in her field out of their mind. But not Jamie. Jamie was working as a paralegal in a mid sized lawyer office, but could still show genuine interest in her profession.

M: "Yes, so that's basically the procedure. We now have to wait for twenty-four hours and cells are going to be ready tomorrow at 8:30. Honestly, this is the first time I'm doing this and I really hope I haven't fucked something up otherwise I'll have to repeat the whole two-day process again."

J: "I'm sure you did everything right. We both know how meticulous you can be. :P Now stop being so hard on yourself. Those cells would be lucky to be handled for two more days by you."

M: "I know, I'm just worried and overthinking it right now. OH shut up you big goof!"

J: "Hey, I'm serious. I was often thinking of drinking a shrinking potion and jumping in your bra before you heading off to work."

Jamie "accidentally" transitioned the conversation from her lab work to flirting, joking about nudes and such.

Maria has sent some cute and some a bit more hardcore nudes to Jamie. It was harmless fun and she knew to keep her face out of it. She received them in return, so it was quite enjoyable.

But, she was in the workplace. Not only it would be highly unprofessional, more important, it would be really inconvenient to unbutton her lab coat and white shirt and move the bra out of the way. Anyone could enter lab room 5C at any moment.

J: "Or maybe even hide in your panties. It's always so nice and warm in there, that would be a nice experience."

M: "Haha Jamie, the thoughts in your head..."

J: "If you only you knew what's happening below my waist right now, you wouldn't even think about my head."

M: "Oh my god you're on the bus, surrounded by people!"

J: "It's fine, they don't know. They can't even see my phone screen. Would you help me out and make this journey a bit more fun?"

M: "Again? When will you ever get enough?"

J: "Never. Not even then. Have you seen your butt? How could I? "

M: "Well, tough break hun. I can't help you now. Rules of the lab - protective clothing and such."

Even though disenchanted, Jamie agreed, but wouldn't let the topic die. After all, driving in a bus for 5 hours is not the most engaging activity, especially when Maria was bored as well.

J: "Okay, I'll just have to think about the last time when we were in my office."

M: "Yes, that was a nice party."

J: "Sure, party, That bathroom being renovated really served a purpose."

M: "I have no idea what you're referring to."

J: "Yes of course, you almost causing people to walk in with your moaning, you wouldn't know."

M: "Must've been someone else, I would never!! :P "

J: "My biggest regret is not being able to use the adjustable height table to our advantage."

M: "Fuck, I would be onboard with that!"

Maria had to leave the phone for a few minutes because something came up on her screen.

J: "Onboard or under-board?"

Jamie let the imagination run wild.

J: "Or you would like me to bend you over?"

J: "How about you lie on the table and I wine and dine that pussy?"

As Maria grabbed the phone to read the messages, the last one came in, pushing her over the edge.

J: "And then when your legs around my head while you tense up and come all over my face?"

She felt she was getting wet.

M: "UUUGH, why are you not here? This is so unfair."

J: "Haha, really? You wet and ready for me?"

M: "Fuck. Yes."

J: "I don't know, are you even sure? Maybe check with a finger."

For a split second she thought about it. But she knew her body very well, and right now if she could, she would press her pussy along Jamie and there would be no doubt of how wet she was. She felt her hard nipples brushing the inside of her bra.

J: "Come on, slide a finger in there and check for me. Please?"

M: "You're crazy. In the institution I AM working at, we are very professional. Not like that office of yours."

J: "Haha sure, sure. I just can't help imagining you sliding your finger in there..."

And then, suddenly, end of the hot texting session came in.

J: "Shit, the bus is stopping. They say they've run a flat tire and a new bus is coming soon. I gotta go get my bags and stuff, I'll text you later from the road."

Ending the message fast like that caught Maria unprepared. Quickly, she decided to come to her senses. She stood up, heading for the toilet. As she got off the chair, her knees slightly shook, and for a brief second she felt woozy. Shaking her head, she got to the toilet. Her lab was at the end of the hall and the toilet, even though being the cleanest one in 2 adjacent floors, was rarely used because of the long walk there. She sometimes joked about having a private toilet.

She hanged her lab coat next to the mirror and got into a bathroom stall. She locked the door and sat on the closed toilet. That morning, while looking into the closet she noticed her light gray skirt, reaching just above her knees and combined it with a snow white long sleeved shirt. On her feet were white, lab slippers, completing the combination perfectly. Sitting back and tilting backwards slightly, she opened her legs. She lift her skirt up, moving it out of the way and uncovering black laced panties. They were see through and soaking in her sex juice. "Damn Jamie", she told herself as she grabbed a pack of wet tissues from her handbag, sitting on the floor. She moved the panties out of the way, trembling slightly while pulling them out from between her bottom lips. She noticed a loose white thread on her inner thigh, and while moving it away she gently scratched the inside of her thigh with her nail. Immediately she felt her thighs shuddering with excitement. She was still holding the wet tissue, thinking about Jamies head blowing up if the walls could speak of what she was doing right now and how she looked. She smiled, still enticed. Silly Jamie. She moved her left index finger to her bottom lip. Her read chopstick was slightly ruined from her biting her lip while the texting session. With the right hand, she moved her pinky slightly along her vulva. It was pulsating. She wasn't getting drier, on the contrary, she felt as if she was still speeding up for her favorite roller coaster ride.

She couldn't, possibly. In the workplace, during work hours. No. But again, somehow she moved her pinky again along the other lip, sliding in the pussy juice she could smell and feel on her panties, now moved on the side to her left leg.

Damn. She thought.

Fuck.

FUCK.

Suddenly she was sliding along her clitoris with her index and middle finger. It felt fucking amazing. Her knees were shivering with every move along the pussy. Her figers were now soaking up at the entrance of her pussy, while she opened her mouth and pulled the tongue out slightly, enjoying and still being surprised at what is happening.

She moved her left leg up, reaching the door of the stall, securing it so that no one could possibly interrupt her. She lay back a little, as much as the toilet allowed it, and kept going.

Moving her fingers in egg shaped motions, around her clit, her breathing was getting heavier. She exhaled and closed her eyes. With her right hand she unbuttoned her shirt, just enough so she could get her breast outside of the bra. After passionately licking her right index finger, she moved it on her left nipple, now out in the oppen, no longer being imprisoned by her matching laced black bra. Slow circular motions. She was thinking about Jamie, knowing that this will be the juiciest story to torture Jamie with. "But fuck that." She thought - "Fuck...Fuck me". She grabbed her left breast while pushing her middle finger in her soaking wet and trembling pussy. "What am I doing, this is where I work, you don't simply.." - interrupting herself, she started going in and out, slowly but firmly, with every new thrust feeling new wave of vibration and pulses spreading through her body, all the way to her toes, with which she was making fists. She pushed one of her lab slippers under the door while having a best-she-could silenced exhaust of air.

At this point, the CEO herself could walk in, she wouldn't care. She was floating above the toilet, massaging her clit with her thumb, while feeling up the inside of her pussy with her middle and index finger. Biting down on her bottom lip, she was giving her best not to let out any sound. If someone was inside, all they could hear was heavy breathing and splashy sound her fingers would make while going inside her. In, out, in, grab her breast, bite the lip, rub the nipple, move the fingers around inside her and then all over again, changing up the speed and intensity, but not stopping. Not. Ever. Stopping. Not. Ever. Ending. With every move she felt herself pilling up with more and more impulses, getting ready to explode. Her pussy was stiff and vibrating, ready to deliver what Maria definitely did not come here to do. And then, it happened.

What could only be explained as an explosion and an implosion at the same time, she felt trembles all over her pussy lips, clit, fingers still inside her, inner thighs, toes, chest, breasts, rock hard nipples. Biting hard on her mouth, leaving a mark for the next few days, she released a full three second long sigh, with a suppressed but indicative scream. The big fucking o. At 3:14 pm with her toes fisting up on the wall of the toilet stall, her tit protruding outside of her now wrinkled up snow white, half undone shirt.

Enjoying and riding this high, she grabbed a new wet tissue, cleaning up. Sorting herself out, with a smile on her face, she got up, fixed her makeup, made herself look decent, and went back to the lab C5.

Just one of those Wednesdays.

_____________

If someone made it to the end, thank you! This is my first story ever, would appreciate any feedback!