F Day

Story Info
Fantasies fulfilled as Ellie gets her wish.
9.8k words
4.32
144.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamOn
DreamOn
14 Followers

Do not read this if you are less than 18 years old.

Feedback appreciated.

Ellie is 5’7”,a drop dead gorgeous brunette with bright blue eyes. Her curves are perfect, long legs, great ass and I adore the breasts that she sometimes thinks are too small at 34B. She’s 32 years old, in her prime, wild at times, always passionate. She has a fabulous dress sense, always stylish, often daring.

Like most couples that have been together for six years, we’ve had our ups and downs but always a deep love that has kept us strong and probably stronger now than ever.

I’d been away for a week on business and now she was taking a trip to Vegas for a trade show. We hadn’t seen much of each other recently and before departure she’d asked for a ‘story’ while she was there.

I e-mailed it to her after a couple of days, we spoke frequently but she didn’t get to check any e-mail while there and only read it when she came home. We were out to dinner a couple of days later when I remembered to ask her if she liked her story.

“Yes I did, very much, but next time why don’t we have another man instead of another woman?”

“OK Darling, just for you, we’ll have another man next time.”

We made love and were very close that night and many times in the days that followed. Weeks later it occurred to me that I hadn’t done anything about her story. I’d thought about it a few times and then been too busy to make a start.

Days turned into weeks and then one Friday afternoon I'd stopped at a store to buy a snack and noticed completely by coincidence a swingers magazine on the shelf near the lottery machine. I bought what turned out to be $5 worth of losing lottery tickets and asked the clerk to also give me the magazine, which he discreetly slipped into a brown paper bag.

I read it with interest and decided to take things a step further without actually making any commitments to anything.

I took out an advertisement a week later that read as follows;

Wanted, nice, clean, healthy guy for threesome with couple. Gorgeous 32F. M will co-ordinate, trade pics etc. Send pic and info to :

I included a geographical area and an e-mail address at the end. I mailed in the ad with a money order.

The thought was that it would be interesting to explore and the decision to “do” didn’t need to be made while exploring.

About ten days later, on the same day that the next edition hit the news stands, I got the first replies, there were six of them the first day, eight the next, it peaked at twenty two on the fourth day and after ten days I had over a hundred replies.

Before the first reply came I’d figured I wouldn’t respond immediately to anybody and when I realized there was going to be quite a response, I drafted and replied with the following e-mail to all the respondents.

Dear nice, clean, healthy guys, thanks for your e-mail. I’m busy sorting through the replies and will be in touch soon if we’d like to take this matter further with you. Best regards. John.

Some replied to that with messages of eagerness, willingness to be patient, “Hope we get to meet.” etc. Some replied with what amounted to self-disqualification mail. Some wanted pictures before sending any, some wanted things that I didn’t and the bottom line was that I had enough responses to be somewhat selective.

Most of them had pictures attached and that became the first qualification. I had to weed out most of them and was left with 8 very good looking guys that didn’t seem too dangerous and a bunch of reserves if necessary. The best looking guys, at least in terms of their physique, were naturally on the younger side, the candidates were 28 – 30 years old.

Next, I read their requested and non-requested information and figured we had some fruit loops in the box. After this I was left with just four guys.

With these four I began a dialogue, we’ll call them Alan, Ben, Cal and Dave.

There’s no point going into much detail about the guys that didn’t make the cut but after e-mail exchanges we were left with three ‘Candidates.’

Alan ; divorced, 28, construction worker. He sent more pictures and I sent him ours, he was very interested. He’d had a steady girlfriend the last year but they recently broke up. Said he’d picked up the swingers magazine in the cabin at a work site. Seemed genuine and he was only about an hours drive away.

Ben ; married, also 28, corporate attorney. Said that he and his wife were occasional swingers, she encouraged him to go along with this and that she was all in favor of whatever became of it all.

Cal ; married, 30, east coast sales rep for a west coast firm. Readily admitted that his wife had no clue that he was in contact with us, that he wasn’t happy in a loveless and celibate marriage and that he had been looking to do something like this for some time.

The next step was phone calls, then more pictures and a great deal of anticipation. The pictures became more graphic and playful and without expecting it I began to get some ingrained ideas and personality profiles on these guys. I realized that if anything was going to ever happen that the guy chosen would have to be somebody that I liked and that also appealed to Ellie. I tried to keep this in mind at all times, trying to lean more towards thoughts of what Ellie’s opinion might be. I knew that she would have final decision making authority so although I had to feel good about things, if ever we got to actually making a choice it would only be her that made it. My job was selective research and qualification. This was the main reason I kept the three guys in the race.

It was with willingness that each of the guys arranged to meet me alone. I’d established everything I could about them but wanted to meet face-to-face before announcing anything to Ellie. Scheduling the meetings was the challenge but we worked it all out over the space of an eight day period without Ellie suspecting anything out of the ordinary.

One day she asked what I had planned for the day and I told her that I was researching her story. She laughed and wished me good luck….. if only she knew.

The result of those meetings was that I had less trepidation and fear about the whole idea, I thought these guys were genuine and the brief meetings I had with them confirmed this. I told them all that they were one of three candidates and that Ellie would be making the final choices.

Now our sex life is incredibly good when we’re living it. There are lulls when we aren’t fucking like rabbits for weeks on end and there are intense periods when we are. We’ve done and enjoyed everything that two people can do together and we’ve shared fantasies and made love as we discussed them and played them out. Those of course include multiple partners and even things I don’t think we’ll ever act on. We have toys, we’ve done light bondage, traded places and been excited and turned on by just about everything we’ve done. Inviting somebody else into our sex lives is a huge step and what I’d been putting in place the last weeks was no longer just a fantasy, it was a potential reality. It wasn’t a story anymore, it was a chance to be the story and the time was fast approaching when I would need to explain everything to Ellie.

She asked me after making love one night “Where’s my story?”

I told her not to worry about her story, that she’d have it soon enough, I slithered down the bed and began planting soft kisses around her belly and hips. She responded by opening her legs slightly, just to let me know that whatever I might be contemplating doing down there would be fine with her. I paused and looked up at her. “You still want another man?”

“Uhuh” She answered, more kisses.

“A real one, with a nice cock for you to suck?”

“Uhuh” she uttered through parted lips with half closed eyes, more kisses, my tongue tormenting her clit.

“You wanna suck his cock while I fuck you?”

“Oh yeah.”

“A real man huh? No story book character, a real man, will you let him fuck you too?” more kisses, sucking now.

“Yesssss fuck yessss.”

“You want me to suck your pussy after he fucks you?” more pussy sucking and clit nibbling.

“Ohhh yeah, fuck, John, yesss fuck yeah, yesss, yessssss” with that she was over the edge and she yelped as her orgasm washed through her, her legs tightened and trembled against my head, she squeezed her nipples between fingers and thumbs and she cupped both breasts as if she might otherwise lose them.

There is nothing as beautiful as Ellie’s orgasms, her breathing and squirming are all it takes to send me wild. As she gets close she talks more, tells me more, tightens and shudders more until an unavoidable release reaches her and she becomes transported, out of control, at the mercy of the Gods of Orgasm. It took a while for her to come down, I could tell her orgasm was intense. I slowed my sucking to a soft, gentle lick, I looked up at her again as I swallowed her nectar then slid over her, face to face I whispered “OK Ellie, I’ll find us another man, a real one.” I’d said it as she was still fluttering back to earth, she heard it and absorbed it, she smiled and kissed me long and hard as she landed like a feather back in her waking reality. No questions, no complaints, just a silent smile of satisfaction creased her cheeks.

That was it for a while, no further mention of our pillow talk. During the following days I prepared a dossier for her. I mailed it to her at our home address. The mail carrier delivers at about 2 p.m. on Saturday and I’d be leaving for the golf course before he arrived. I mailed it early on Friday morning from the main post office in our home town to be sure of a timely arrival on a day that Ellie would have time alone. The envelope was addressed to Ellie, marked ‘Personal & Confidential’ without a return address. This was her introduction….

-------

Dear Ellie,

This is the first page of your story, don’t flick through anything please, don’t open any envelopes until instructed to do so.

Since you asked for a story that included another man, I’m starting it with this letter and the enclosed envelopes. What you will find here is the possibility of bringing our fantasies of another man into our bedroom. These are real people, no fantasy characters.

There’s another twist….. the possibility of being with any of them and sharing a sexual reality is here and it’s yours alone to decide. My only insistence is that we don’t go ahead unless we have a shared security in the act.

The last few weeks I have discreetly advertised for and found many men that relish the opportunity of being with us and especially of course, with you. These men want to fulfill the fantasy of yours that is very much one of mine too. The three men that have reached you today are the good looking, eager finalists. They all agree that you will be in charge of the proceedings and that they and I will do whatever it is that you desire with the objective of ultimate satisfaction and erotic pleasure for you. Each of them has the same fantasy as us, each of them is incredibly turned on by the pictures they have seen of you and the descriptions I have given them, each of them is open to anything. Whatever “anything” might be, only you can decide. You can be whoever you want for a day, you can be a cock loving slut, a cum swallowing whore, a wanton bitch, or anybody you want to be with two cocks to do with as you will. Two cocks anywhere and anyway you want them.

I know you have the fantasy Ellie but I also know that you will have reservations about the reality, not least of which will be the after effects that it might have on us and our relationship. All I can say is that I am willing to make this come true with a deep sense of love and desire that we enjoy the experience one time. I fully expect that if we go ahead with this we will reach a point that we will need to reconcile our love, assess the impact of what we have done and decide if it is something we repeat, change or leave in the past forever.

The scenario would be something you decide but all of your suitors and I have agreed that separate rooms at a hotel would be the right venue. We’d reserve the rooms and meet the lucky winner there. Every time I look at you I am reminded of just how lucky they might be and how lucky I already am.

In Envelopes A, B and C you will find descriptions and pictures of the finalists, you are their prize, they are your story or our reality as you might decide. I have all the e-mail exchanges I shared with the finalists for you to read if you wish. We can talk more, we can take our time, when you have opened the envelopes and finished reading, the decisions are all yours.

Anyway, you’ll be the judge of their physical characteristics when you open the envelopes. By Wednesday, or before if you like, but certainly no later, I want to hear your thoughts, questions and ideas. If you don’t bring up the subject, nor will I and it will be in the past.

With all my love,

John

--------

I left the golf course at about 7.30 p.m. There was a message on the mobile from Ellie. She told me that she had received some interesting mail today and that she couldn’t wait to talk about it. She added that I should hurry home as she’d made dinner reservations for 9 p.m.

She heard me pull in to the driveway and greeted me at the door with a huge grin on her face. She embraced me as I walked in to the house, I smiled at her, relieved and happy with her reaction so far.

She was already showered and about to dry her hair, I showered and shaved and out we went. The restaurant was busy, we had a good table and enough background music to ensure that our conversation wasn’t overheard. She asked about golf, I asked about her day and she told me all about it.

“Then” she said “the mail man pulled up and delivered some very interesting mail for me” she wore a beautiful smile above the rim of her martini glass.

“Go on, pray tell” I urged her.

“Well” she reached for my hand across the table, “it was a turn on to read and look,” I waited for the ‘but’ it didn’t come. “You have been so creative and made very good choices” still no but “I’ve thought of nothing else since I opened envelope A and I knew then that I wanted to. She paused. When I opened B and C it seemed as if the only decision was which one. Then I felt like a lottery winner, then I put everything down and wondered what the hell I was doing, what we were doing.” She lifted her eyes and looked right into mine “that’s when I called you, I wanted to talk right then but I knew your phone would be off. I thought that just hearing your voice on the recording would pinch me back to reality and there was no way I was able to call anybody else right then. After I left you the message I masturbated three times!” She paused and then added “But I do have a question” I nodded and she continued “Is it possible that we do this without you getting jealous and angry?”

“If I didn’t think it was Ellie, we wouldn’t be here talking about it but I know what you mean. I think if we do it almost anonymously, keep expectations low, don’t think beyond the one time and just show up and enjoy together, then I’ll be fine with it all.”

“You sure?” she asked.

“Yes” I smiled and put her at ease. “Did you masturbate once for each of them?” I asked.

“No, twice for me and once for you” she smiled and poked her tongue out at me.

Pausing, she tightened her grip on my fingers “OK, we’ll do it” I smiled at her and squeezed her hand as I leaned across the table, she leaned closer and we kissed. When the kiss broke she spoke again “we have a lot of planning to do, I’m excited are you? Oh John it’s so sexy to think about, I can’t wait, fuck, two!” her words had been building as we kissed, now all her thoughts tumbled out at once. Her thoughts had been building all day.

“Alan, Ben or Cal?” I asked her.

“Oh God John, I don’t know, they all look great, which one do you think? you’ll have to help me choose, tell me more about them, none of them look as sexy as you but you know that already, which one do you think, oh God John, will you touch them too? Oh fuck that would be sexy, Oh fuck John I want you so badly right now, are you excited too?” She was on a roll, every thought was spilling out, so far no serious issues or objections, her reaction was more positive than I could have ever expected.

She knows I have a bi-curious side, we’ve talked about all the things her and I might do with another man and we’ve also established that getting fucked in the ass by him is not even on my fantasy agenda. Now if I were doing the fucking maybe and she’s yelped and tingled at the thought of witnessing this whenever it’s been discussed. I let her be reminded of it “I might suck his cock with you Ellie, if that’s what you want, remember, you’re in charge. I might fuck him if he wants it and you want it.” She squirmed. “You decide the rules, just keep his cock out of my ass please.”

“Ok, ok, but you’ll suck it?”

“If it makes my Ellie happy it’d be my pleasure to suck his cock”. I lowered my voice to a whisper and leaned closer “maybe I could lick it while he’s fucking you, and I could suck on your clit on the up stroke?” her eyelids fluttered as she leaned back, closing her eyes momentarily as she visualized what might be.

“Goose bumps” she said. I smiled at her as the waiter approached.

We ordered, didn’t stay for desert and within a tenth of a mile of the restaurant she was sucking my cock as we drove towards home. By mile two she was swallowing my seed. When she was sure she’d drained the beast of all traces of life, she leaned back against the passenger door, hiked up her dress, spread her legs and began the most deliciously sexy mobile performance she’d ever given me or herself. She reached for the center console and turned on the reading lamp that pointed right at her lap. She sports a well tended Brazilian wax that was now spot lit, she only ever wears thong underwear and has the most permanently delicious sex pot on the planet. She licked her fingers and slid further into the seat, she circled her clit faster and faster until her head went back and her eyes closed. Her hips thrust as orgasm washed over her. She slowed down her circling as we pulled into the driveway. She leaned over for a wet, passionate sexy kiss as I cut the engine.

We hugged as we went inside, I fixed drinks, she went towards the bedroom, returning soon after in a sexy black one piece lacy thing that popped at the crotch “come to bed” she said. I carried the drinks in behind her and placed them on my nightstand, her envelope was on the bed, she joined it, stretching out, propping herself on one elbow, staring at me intently as I undressed.

“Let’s look at my fuck toys,” she said raising the envelope. I chuckled at her new description of the potential lovers. “I want you to look with me and help me decide.”

“Ok” I climbed on to the bed, arranged the pillows and pulled her towards me. She scooted up, settled herself and opened up the envelope showing me the first of the pictures.

“Alan is a hunk, Do you like his dick?”

“He has a lovely dick darling.”

She slid down the bed and stopped with her face next to my cock, she cupped my balls “I could suck it like this” she sucked in the head and pulled at it with her lips as I hardened. She released me from her mouth “or I could suck it like this” she bobbed all the way down, licking and swirling it wetly in her delicious mouth.

Her hand came to my shaft as she released me again, she stroked slowly , “or I could suck it like this” she swooped me in, pumping as she sucked with a saliva filled mouth, slurping tight sucks timed perfectly to match her stroking of my shaft “which do you think Alan will like best John?” she asked me.

“If I have to choose for him we’ll go with #3 but you could try all your techniques and discover which he likes best.”

DreamOn
DreamOn
14 Followers