F.E.M. Pt. 03

Story Info
Mac Zander continues to do his job -- pleasing women.
2.4k words
4.68
25.6k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my second day at F.E.M. I was met in the lobby by the hot young woman who had entered April's office during my initial interview. The memory of her tight, naked ass and pussy bent over April's desk made my groin stir.

She smiled as I moved toward the door she was holding open for me.

"Morning," I said.

She nodded, but was silent. I didn't know her name and she didn't offer it. She gestured and I slipped past her through the doorway. On the way through she pinched my ass.

"Lovely ass," she said.

I was surprised, if not a bit unnerved, by a woman so young being so aggressive and forward.

"Uh, thanks." I kept walking, heading towards the elevator, figuring I would be going directly to my desk in the Legal Department.

"Not that way," I heard her say from behind me. "We are going downstairs first."

Downstairs? It dawned on me what was downstairs. I looked at her, but she was in her own world.

One floor down the elevator opened and she pointed to the shower room. "Let's go," she said, not even looking at me.

Wow. So young, but totally in charge of me. Here I was, a thirty-eight year old man being ordered around by a gal just out of college. This place had had its effect on both of us.

In the shower room were about ten other guys, most were nude, a few were undressing. There were three other women, clothed, of course. Each of the three women had a guy they were enjoying, with mouth and/or hands.

"Hi, Eve," one of then women said to my young guide. The two exchanged pleasantries, then Eve was right back to business.

"Undress," Eve told me. She sat on a bench. A few feet away from her the woman who she had chatted with was now blowing a guy. Her head was working like a piston. He started to moan loudly. The other women stopped and stared. "Go girl!" one of them exclaimed.

The guy came. The woman swallowed until the cum overflowed from her mouth. Eve leaned over and stuck her tongue into the woman's mouth. When she pulled out her tongue it was covered with cum. She swept it into her own mouth with delight. "Mmmm," she said with a big smile. "What a great place to work!"

She returned her attention to me. I had taken off my shoes and socks, but had stopped, captivated like everyone else by the blowjob.

"Keep going!" she demanded.

Off came my shirt and pants I suddenly remembered the huge two-way mirror behind me. Who was watching me in the lounge? They must love the sight of a young woman dominating an older male.

Hurry up," she snapped. It was strange looking down at her thin legs, so sexy as they rose up to the hem of her miniskirt, all the way to her sweet young pussy. Yet, this small, young thing was so much in control of me.

It felt so...new and, I had to admit --exciting.

Her lips curled in satisfaction as I pulled down my underwear. Out popped my stiff "morning wood" cock. It bobbed for a few seconds, then it settled, as straight and hard as a metal rod. It waited an inch from her lips.

She stood up and grabbed it. "Come!"

She pulled me by my cock. Wobbling like a penguin, I followed her until I was beneath a shower spout. She turned on the shower and stepped back. "Soap up!"

As I began to rub soap over myself, she pulled out a camera.

"I am going to take a video of you, like I have of a bunch of other guys here, so I can invite over my young women friends and show them some of the benefits of this company. I want to promote this place.

"Mmmmm. I like watching the soap flow all over you. I know all the women on the other side of the mirror feel the same."

She told me to turn around. I knew she was very fond of my ass. I could sense her camera lens on me as the water and soap streamed down my backside.

She had me face her again.

"For me, all the women in the other room and those who will be watching this video, you are now going to jerk of!"

She was loving her control over me. The thickness of my cock made it obvious that I was liking it too.

I put extra soap in my palm and began to stroke. The other three women in the shower room came over to watch. Eve kept filming.

"Come on, " one of them said. "Stroke that hard cock!"

It made me pump faster.

One of the women whistled.

Suddenly, there were about six more women in the room. Clapping ensued.

I was buoyed by all the female attention.

It took only a minute longer to put me over the edge. A long, white stream shot from me. It flew so far, it struck one of the women in her chest. She laughed, swept up some of it off her blouse with a finger and licked it off.

Another blast erupted from me. Then I was done. Weak-kneed, I kneeled down and let the water from the spout wash away the goo on my hand.

Applause filled the room.

As I was toweling off near my locker my cell phone dinged. It was a text from my boss. The client whose file I had reviewed yesterday wanted to meet. I had to go to her. She was waiting at her townhouse, located downtown.

I sighed.

Eve frowned as I got dressed. "Oh well," she said. "At least I got to watch you jerk off." She slapped my ass. "Impress our client! It is the clients that pay your ample salary--and who finance all of the fun that goes on here."

I just nodded.

I would have preferred to nap...

A very short time later I was at the downtown condominium building. I was escorted up twenty floors by a sour-faced security guard. The only words he spoke were, "yes?" when I showed up in the lobby and "follow me," upon approval of my entry from my client.

The female who answered the door was no more than eighteen. She was gorgeous, with silky black hair, huge green eyes a thin figure.

This couldn't be my client.

The young woman grinned, two rows of perfect teeth. "Hello," she said softly, with an accent that had to be southern. "I am Jade and you must be Attorney Zander. Please, come in."

She nodded at the guard. "Thanks Henry."

He gave me a wary look, then nodded back to Jade and left.

I waited in the huge living room, with a breathtaking view of the city through floor to ceiling windows. Jade walked off to another part of the sprawling condominium.

She reappeared, trailed by a tall woman, with grey hair and a stout figure. This had to be my client, Emily Von Tropitz. She wore an expensive-looking blouse and tapered pants. Her face was perfectly prepared, with faint eye shadow, strategic touches of blush and just a touch of lipstick. Yet, the best all of it could do was make her look average.

She went to the couch set across from me and sat down. Her grey eyes fell on me. There was a chill about them, like the bite of a winter wind. "Attorney Zander. You, I am told, are skilled in the area of divorce law."

She looked at me for confirmation. My voice couldn't hide my weariness "Ah, yes, I am."

She didn't seem impressed by my mild response.

She cleared her throat. "Well, for the price paid, you damn well should be quite skilled --at law, as well as the other services I expect."

I felt my face flush. Right to the point, I see. I couldn't help but flick a look at Jade. She grinned at me. Her soft green eyes had the dancing energy of a summer day.

We launched into a lengthy discussion of her case. I had managed to regain some energy and I think I satisfied her that I knew what I was doing. We decided to file for a restraining order against her husband. I told her I could have the paperwork ready by the end of work tomorrow.

I rose to leave.

"Attorney Zander. I am afraid your work with me today is not over yet."

I gulped. I had hoped she wasn't going to request other favors. If she wanted me to perform, would I be able to please her? If not, would my job be in jeopardy? This was obviously an important client. I had to satisfy her.

"I see," I said and I sat down.

"Do you? Attorney Zander, given the troubles I have had with the men in my life, I want to show my inexperienced niece how to avoid such problems and, indeed, how to properly enjoy men. That is, how to be sure you get what you want from them. The way to do it is to have power over them --economic power, as well as physical power."

She looked at her niece and patted a spot on the couch. Sit next to me dear." Jade plopped down beside her aunt.

"You see Jade, my financial status allows me power over this man. Never let it be the other way around!" She turned to me. "Get naked!"

So, here I was, yet again a showpiece for female power. Oh well I was getting used to it.

In a minute I stood bare assed in front of them. Jade's face was crimson. She kept looking away.

"Don't look away, dear," said Emily. "Enjoy every second." Emily gently turned Jade's face forward.

I was, of course, a bit drained from earlier, so my cock was still recovering. It stood at about half mast.

"Turn around and walk to the balcony doors," Emily ordered. As I walked, from behind me I heard, " Isn't it such a fine ass?"

"Yes, auntie. Very fine."

"Now, open the balcony doors and go onto the balcony. We want to see you standing naked outside. Hopefully some neighbors will also see you. "

I went on the balcony, twenty stories above the pavement. I exhaled in relief when I failed to notice anyone else on any other balcony. I focused on the feeling of the sun on my skin. She had me wait there for about five minutes. She frowned when I told her no one was looking. She waved me inside.

She told me to come close as they waited on the couch.

"Now, isn't that enjoyable to be able to make a man get naked?"

Jade nodded, while staring at my semi-hard cock. Her look showed she was starting to loosen up. "I really like it!"

"Good, now a lesson in our physical power. You see, we are able to directly affect a man's body, make it do things he cannot control. It is an exciting power."

She reached out with her right and grabbed my cock. With her left hand, she stroked my balls. It only took a minute of her touch for me to grow fully erect.

She grinned. "See?" She said to Jade.

"Now, you do it."

Nervously, Jade reached out. The skin of her hand was so soft. Upon contact I became harder.

"Wrap your hand around his shaft. That's it. Now stroke it back and forth. Ok. Go up, roll over the fat tip and then down again, over and over. "

Jade's mouth was agape. "Wow!" she said as she continued stroking me, "I have made it huge! I love how hard it is, except for the tip, which is so soft!"

"Yes, dear. That is what we can do to them. Such a wonderful ability!"

Jade. "Oh, yes! Thank you Auntie! I can't wait to try this on some of the boys at school."

Emily guffawed. "Oh, you will be popular!"

"But more pleasure and power awaits for us, locked up inside his balls. That is where they store their cum, that delicious elixir made just for us. Let us take it from him!"

I was surprised when Emily grabbed me by my rigid member and pulled me to the side of the couch. She had me bend over, grab the armrest at the end of the couch and spread my legs.

Emily placed a large plastic bowl between my legs.

Emily and Jade were behind me. My head was close to my hands and my ass was fully displayed.

"See how his big cock and balls hang down, like a cow that needs milking?"

Emily giggled. "Yes, he does look like that."

"Well, let me show you how to milk a man. First, you slap his ass!" She hit me with a stinging whack. Emily laughed. "Actually, that has nothing to do with milking him. I just like to remind him who is the boss!'

Jade whacked me too. "Feels good! I like this!"

"Now, about the milking. You use two hands. Your left hand is for gently massaging his balls."

Jade's soft fingers massaged me. It felt wonderful. In no time I could feel precum leaking from the tip.

"Then you take your right hand, with just a bit of lotion," I heard her she squirt some lotion into her niece's palm. "Circle the shaft with your right hand and move your hand down the shaft, to the tip, bring it back up, move down the shaft, to the top, back up, down the shaft, just like you would milk a cow, all the way, balls to tip, balls to tip. Just keep doing that."

Jade was a quick learner. The combination of her silky hands massaging my balls and pumping down on my shaft was driving me wild.

I heard a whrrr behind me. "I am taking g a video of your first milking"

I was moaning loudly. "Ohhhh Ahhhh!" It felt so damn good.

Then, all of a sudden, my body clenched.

"Here he comes!" Emily exclaimed, as she moved to film my orgasm from the side.

I came into the bowl, in a thick, white burst.

"Keep stroking!" Emily told Jade.

She made me shoot another two wads of cum into the bowl. Then I dropped to the floor to rest.

Emily picked up the bowl. "Now we enjoy his 'milk,' my dear. It is always a treat."

As I faded into slumber, I saw Jade licking her fingers and grinning at me. "You are delicious!"