F is Always Bigger Ch. 02

Story Info
Justin's mother shows him how far gone Lisa really is.
1.9k words
4.31
68.9k
78

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Warning, this story involves Futanari of excessive sizes and ridiculous proportions. This story is not for everyone, but if you decide to read on, just understand that this story is reliant upon reading the first chapter for expositional background.

***

"That's right, you take it you filthy bitch!" A new side of my mother awoke as she rode Lisa's face with reckless abandon. Her balls clenching periodically before jiggling back into their previous position with a quaking ripple. All at once her brutal humping slowed as I saw her testicles clench. Lisa's stomach surged upwards as she came inside her, her stomach swelling instantly. The surge lasted for 15 seconds. My mother moaned loudly as her breathing quickened, 5 seconds later, her balls clenched again as they swelled nearly doubling in size as she moaned again, Lisa's stomach swelling even further, the sound of her cock exploding echoing in Lisa's expanding belly. 30 seconds later it stopped, my mother took 2 rapid deep breaths before groaning deeply as her balls clenched again, exploding again inside her.

The force of her ejaculation beginning to push her out, 7 inches were forced from Lisa's mouth, before my mother pushed herself back in to the base. A minute later, Lisa's stomach had ballooned outwards, mother's balls had finally relaxed, before immediately tightening again. She arched her back as she forced herself to stay inside, a thick splattering sound reverberated around her crotch as cum began to splash back, painting her thighs, underbelly, and Lisa's throat and chest white. As this cycle slowed, she began to retreat from Lisa's mouth again, her cock having shrunk down to 18 inches. Her entire shaft was painted white, a thick white sludge that I recognized as cum coated it's entire surface. It looked to nearly have the consistency of yogurt. Lisa burped literal gallons of cum onto the floor.

"Sorry Lisa...I couldn't hold that one back...I hope you'll be ready for more.

"More!?" I half shouted in shock, "You nearly drowned her! How do you have anything left to give?"

"Oh Justin...I'm just getting started." My mother replied with a smile as her cock slowly hardened back to its monstrous state, a gallon of cum steadily pouring from it's gaping tip.

My mother absentmindedly stroked her monstrous cock, her 2 foot long flesh pole pulsing violently as the crisscrossing veins thickened slightly. She grabbed a testicle, clearly exerting some effort to lift the fleshy globe that was larger than her head, her hand sinking into into it.

"Sit back and watch Justin, I'll show you what a Real cock is capable of." My mother said with a sadistic look on her face.

As if on cue, Lisa slowly sat up, her distended stomach sloshing with the leftover cum inside of her. As she turned around I saw it...it was evident that this wasn't their first time performing what would come next. Lisa's vagina lips were pressed nearly against her thighs, her opening gaped wide as if it hadn't been shut in quite a while. The first inkling of wetness began to spread across the gaped opening as it slowly spread further.

"Come over here Lisa, and show little Justin just how far you've come." My mother spoke.

Lisa moaned as her face flushed, she spread her legs as she lifted her ass into the air for her. My mother mounted the bed, lining up the head of her massive cock, with the gaping hole, the tip a bit larger than its target.

"Fuck me." Lisa whispered under her breath before groaning as the head began to spread her open. My mother grabbed her hips as she slowly began to press forward, sinking into her pussy. It wasn't long before she bottomed out inside her, at only 10 inches deep, more than half of my mother's cock was still out in the open.

"I think it's about time you graduated into the big leagues, Lisa." My mother gripped Lisa's hips, as she began to press forward, inching nearly 12 inches deep. Lisa groaned loud and deep, as my mother pulled back slowly before ramming into her. She picked up a rhythm, brutally battering Lisa's cervix. Slowly, my mother began to sink deeper and deeper into her. At 16 inches deep, Lisa's cum bloated stomach began to bulge outward with the telltale shape of my mother's cockhead. Lisa's eyes rolled back as her pussy was stretched beyond recognition.

I stumbled backwards against the wall, I couldn't watch anymore.

I slid along the wall toward the door, but my mother's voice made me stop in my tracks.

"I didn't say you could leave Justin", My mother said coldly, "You're going to stay there and watch me turn your girlfriend into my fucktoy."

I stood, frozen at the scene, my mother slammed her hips forward, burying the rest of her cock into Lisa, the bulge stretching outwards as Lisa's face contorted. My mother began a slow steady rhythm of pounding inside the ruined pussy with long 13 inch strokes. As she pulled out, her pussy lips stretched around the intrusion, clinging to it as she pulled back, Lisa squirting against her as she sank back into her. Lisa moaned and groaned at the utterly deep fucking, my mother cooed and sighed as her huge testicles hypnotically clenched, moving up and down in time with what I suspect was her heartbeat. After nearly 30 minutes, the sheets were a mess, they were practically sopping wet with Lisa's juices. Lisa herself was practically comatose on the bed, only offering up the sounds of groaning signaling her pleasure. My mother's pace began to quicken and as such, the violence in her strokes caused Lisa to open her mouth in a silent scream as a torrent escaped her as she squirted hard, her face turning red as she further soaked the sheets.

At once, my mother hilted inside Lisa, groaning deeply as her balls clenched violently, before Lisa's stomach swelled outwards. Her stomach swelled rapidly as her cock exploded inside, after a minute the swelling abated. My mother arched her back as her balls clenched again, sending another torrent into Lisa, her stomach swelling even further. At the 30 second mark, Lisa's stomach began to swell to her sides as she continued to expand. At the minute mark, her balls released momentarily, before immediately tightening again, the sound of a massive cumshot erupted from within, easily the greatest of all that preceded it. My mother squealed as her testicles throbbed, Lisa groaned weakly as she came against my mother. Halfway through this last surge, cum started to spurt back out of Lisa, painting my mother's stomach, thighs, and balls white. After a minute, she pulled out, her cock bringing Lisa's womb with it, with a sickening plop, her head came free, releasing a torrent of cum which exploded across her stomach and nether regions, flooding over the edges of the bed.

Sitting back with a sigh, my mother continued to jerk her cock over Lisa, painting her with a thick layer of cum. Finally, beginning to slow, my mother sat back in the wake of her madness, her tower of cock steadily throbbing as it defiantly stood. With a snap of her fingers, Lisa groggily turned around, before diving down, sucking the excess cum that was coating the cock that had just recently ruined her snatch for life. The caked cum was nearly coating her anew, yet she hungrily...almost greedily ate it all as she licked the cock clean, before taking the tip in her mouth, and sinking down to the base. As it pushed deeper, the pressure it put on her stomach, forced more cum out from her badly prolapsed womb.

"See Justin?" My mother asked..."She'll do anything to have my fuckstick inside of her." As she spread her arms out, Lisa continued to greedily slurp at her cock, the head buried deep inside her stomach. Lisa cupped and squeezed her testicles, her hands sinking into the pliant flesh. As she kneaded them, each much larger than her own head, they slowly swelled in her hands, growing steadily in size.

"How..." was all I could muster as my mother looked me over with a smug expression.

"What can I say Justin, it runs in the family." She replied, not breaking eye contact as my girlfriend continued to impale herself.

"And I'm the queen." She muttered as she kneaded one of her massive breasts. The soft flesh of her testicles swallowed up Lisa's hands as she continued working, their size nearly double what they were only a moment before. Her prolapse gaping open as cum freely poured from it, her stomach decreasing in size. My cock was throbbing hard in my pants from the visual stimulation of seeing my once girlfriend submit to this monstrosity, and against my will, I had already shot my second load of the night in my pants. My mother soon began to moan loudly, her face turning red. As Lisa bobbed her head up and down, dragging her stretched lips over the last 6 inches of her cock, the veins at her base were throbbing with an intensity I had never seen before.

My mother sank 2 fingers into her nipple as she squealed, her overly bloated balls shaking violently as she came. The sounds of the floodgate opening were nearly mind blowing, Lisa's stomach swelling back out rapidly, the recently stretched skin beginning to turn red from the repeated abuse. After a minute and a half the surge died down, before my mother squealed again. Her testicles shook before clenching, the pressure of her load beginning to push Lisa from the shaft. Through her will, Lisa held on for dear life as the sheer amount of cum visibly distorted her cock en route to her already badly stretched stomach. Her skin creaked as it stretched out painfully, a gurgling noise coming from her stomach. Lisa pressed herself to the base of my mother's cock, the pressure inside of her forcing the cum in her womb to blast out of her, a large amount of it plastering my pants. It's pungent aroma faintly sweet as it heavily slapped against the floor.

After 2 minutes my mother tilted her head back to scream, yet no sound escaped her lips. Perhaps she did scream, but the sound was drowned out by her last surge. Lisa's stomach swelled outwards to her side as she proceeded to attempt to suck the soul out of my mother. I watched in silence as the only sound in the room was of her body swelling to inhumane proportions as she tried her best to swallow the whole load. Veins popped out against Lisa's forehead as she struggled to continue onward, her opponent showing little signs of slowing.

After nearly 3 minutes my mother slumped back against the headboard, Lisa's head resting against her cum covered thigh. Her belly bloated to the point it slightly lifting her off the bed. Mother pulled her softening cock from Lisa's mouth, she laid on her thigh, her eyes rolled back in her head. Mother's shaft shrinking to 13 inches. She looked around at the state of her room, the aftermath of her escapade bringing a smirk on her face. She turned to me with an arrogant expression.

"I hope you enjoyed the show, she's mine from now on."

I lowered my head in shame and submission. How could I compete with this?