F2: Absolute Pitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,111 Followers

Then I hear it. A slow single clapping pair of hands!

Turning Chris loose I look in horror to my musical appreciation teacher, Mr. Franklin, walking his way down the aisle of empty seats. The earlier desire to have an audience has fled with my orgasm. I squeak in embarrassment and scurry over the side of the piano and hide myself behind it.

"A masterful performance Miss. Van Pelt. And you as well Mr. Doran. I have never heard you play with that much passion. Truly your greatest performance to date."

He stops at the edge of the stage looking up. I have myself hidden behind the piano while Chris is standing there looking shame faced.

He smiles at Chris, then looks to me.

"Perhaps you should take up drama next semester Miss Van Pelt. That was a work of true artistry how well you managed to break through the shell of arrogant pride that our young prodigy here has grown over the years. However...," Mr. Franklin looks back to Chris. "I think that the rest of this concerto should be performed somewhere other, than on the top of my piano."

"Yes sir." we both say it in an embarrassed whisper.

He smiles and give a silent clap then turns to leave, then stops looking back. I duck back down having almost stood up.

"Mr. Doran, one more thing. You are not, no matter how skilled your playing is, Jerry Lee Lewis. Don't you ever kick over my piano stool again."

Chris turns redder than I am. He nods letting his head drop. He doesn't see the smile. Nor the way the Mr Franklin winks at me.

I watch my teacher walking up the rows of seat. I hear him chuckle. He is laughing loud enough for us to hear by the time he goes through the door and it closes with an echoing boom.

Chris is looking at me when I glance over at him. I stand up and move my hand away so he can see me. His eyes take in all of my body again. Looking down I notice that the hard bulge he had when he kissed me has faded away.

'" love you," I say to him then. "I just want you to know that. I know you don't love me, but if you could find it in yourself to maybe just barely tolerate me... that would be enough for me... for now."

He takes a deep breath, let it out in a sigh and looks from me to the scattered pieces of sheet music that litter the floor. Bending down he picks up one by his foot.

Feeling the absolute worst dejection I have ever felt I wipe the sudden flood of tears from my eyes and move to where I let my dress fall. Leaning down I gather it up.

"Lucy... I can't love any girl. I'm married to my music."

I stop in the act of straightening out my dress and look back at him. He's holding that single sheet of music like it's all that's keeping him from screaming. Clutching my dress for a second the same way I let it fall again to the floor and step over to him. Pulling the paper from his finger I let it fall only to give a gasp when I take his hands and find his fingers are bloody.

I lift his hand to my mouth and slowly places kiss after kiss on the red tips, the slight taste of copper washes my tongue when I wet my lips. I move his hand to my bare breast filling his palm with it. When I look down at it I see that the bulge has returned to his pants. I let my hand leave his and I cup that hard warmth.

"If your married... then please let me to be your Mistress."

After several seconds his slow nod is a music to my heart far greater than any I heard tonight.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,111 Followers
12