F2: Spilling The Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers

So she went down with him into the obnoxious pit of Hell, reckless with love for the King of the Underworld, her bright robe of rainbow color flashing diaphanous and light. She disappeared from the earth's surface eager and willing, not carried away against her will as – to her shame – she allowed her mother, father and all the Gods and Goddesses to believe. He had not said a word to gainsay the tissue of lies her silence spun. She had thought he would speak up and lay his claim on her but he was not so easy.

Yes it was dull and dark in the black fiery pits of Hell. He had still his duties to perform and there were long hours when she ran listlessly through some part of the arts and rites she had been used to perform with her mother and attendant nymphs. There was little pleasure in enacting these when she had no expectation of doing so with serious purpose; she performed them from habit and because she missed this serious business which had formerly been her life.

Oh when he returned with his dark eyes flashing red with pleasure to find her awaiting the pleasures he could make her feel.

He fucked her breasts, pushing his long cock between the big round globes which she pressed together for him, his precum making a slippery passage between the two mounds of flesh. Her brown eyes danced with fun to see the purple soft fruity head of his dick come pushing through her tits towards her kiss, her licking tongue. As he panted close to cumming, he pulled out of her breasts and with one hand rubbed his cock while the other fingered her nipple until he shot his milky white seed over her warm brown bosom towards her sniggering smile.

Naked of her robe of rainbow color, she knelt while he thrust his erect shaft between her buttocks and thighs from behind her. The soft firm head of his cock teased at her cunt, at the fleshy petals of her vulva, pressing the spur of her clitoris. His finger was on her arsehole and she sniggered and grunted and came in spurts of nectar while watching his pearly seed shooting from between her thighs onto the ground before her eyes.

They lay head to arse, sucking on each other's sex. His cock between her lips, she felt him sucking on her clitoris, his fingers probing at her cunt. He caressed her until she was moaning and begging around the turgid godhead in her mouth. He slipped first one, then two fingers in and out of her, thrusting his cock gently deeper into her sucking. Her fingers squeezed softly on his balls, between his balls, around his arsehole. Grunting to feel a fingertip in his arse, he pushed three fingers in her loosening cunt. His tongue ran firm and quick about her clitoris and his own fingers in her vulva, lapping up her ambrosial cream, eagerly awaiting the spurting nectar of her orgasm. She heard him grunting quicker and harder in ecstasy, the excitement rose in her body, she pressed her fingertip in his arse and came around his fingers into his mouth as he came screaming with pleasure into her screaming mouth. His seed spilt fresh down her throat and her chin. She laughed and drank, hearing and feeling the lapping of him drinking her juices from around his fingers and her thighs.

She had expected him to lay claim to any of this evidence that she desired him, that he had gone willingly with him. She had always desired him: the King of the Underworld, not for his power but for his pleasure in her pleasure. She chose him of her free will above the bumbling jolly satyrs, those party animals, and even the He-man charms of bright muscular Apollo.

She ought to have remembered his diffidence. He always gave her the boundless opportunity to exercise her free will, to choose. He would not come claiming her on the grounds that in the past he might have pleased her. She must please herself – always, with him.

He stood on the steps above her now but his face was that of a supplicant not a God. "What is to be my last word to you, Despoina?" He asked.

"Do you love me?" She asked.

"Yes," he answered her.

She stood in her rainbow robe of diaphanous color on the steps below her father's throne and said: "Call them back in."

When the Gods and Goddesses had streamed chattering curiously back and Zeus was once more seated at the top of the steps, she stood tall and proud before them all.

"I chose to go willingly with Hades," she declared. "And I drew from him his seed six times."

Demeter gave an appalled gasp at this. Zeus spluttered and then hurriedly said: "He gave you six seeds to eat while you were trapped in Hell?"

"No!" Persephone said angrily. She might even have stamped her foot but that Hades intervened.

"Yes," he interrupted. "I tricked her into eating six ... pomegranate seeds."

Zeus gave his brother a sceptical glare. "Really," he said. "Well ... that complicates matters."

"Complicates matters!" Demeter exclaimed, suddenly flinging back the sackcloth from around her beautiful head. Her thick brown locks were threaded with silver, she exuded a voluptuous mature earthy sexiness. "I demand you bring our daughter back from the depraved Hell to which this obnoxious Devil has dragged her!"

"He didn't drag me!" Persephone shouted. "I don't want to come back! I like it. He's ... good to me."

"Are you mad, Kore?" Demeter demanded. "Do you think even beauty such as yours can give you power over Hades, King of the Underworld?"

The God Hades flicked dark eyes with a red flash in them and a bleak grin at the woman standing tall and proud as a young tree before them all.

Persephone shook back her curls of black coiling hair over the sensuous brown shoulders which seemed to shimmer with a spicy charm more alluring than her diaphanous rainbow robe of color. Her face slipped from the petulant frown into a tranquil serenity that made even her parents pause.

"Not for the delusion that I might have power over him," she said. "Although I know he is enraptured of me. I like him for the power he makes me feel when we're together." Her brown eyes lifted to the white-faced God standing above her. His dark eyes dipped before the softness of her gaze.

At this, Demeter's head drooped. She sank to her knees by Zeus's side and turned pleading liquid eyes, lovely brown eyes to him. "I must give up our daughter to such a life?" She demanded. "You think I can perform the arts and rites alone and sorrowing, without my child, our child, the fruit of my days? I am to make the fruits come forth for others while sacrificing the fruit of my own life to so dreadful a dark fate?"

Persephone's tranquil expression had quivered at the mention of the arts and rites which had been her business and her pleasure up till that moment when a God from the depraved Underworld came to excite recklessness in her heart.

"Six pomegranate seeds, huh," Zeus said, casting a scornful look at the saturnine mocking white face of Hades. "I pronounce that for six months of the year Persephone should assume her rainbow robe of color, brighten her mother's and my hearts, and assist in the arts and rites which ensure the people have food. The other six months, she must spend with you in your obnoxious Hell, Hades. And let that be a lesson to you, Kore. Don't be so reckless about eating the offered seed of the Gods." Hurriedly he banged his fist with the lightning rod on the arm of his magisterial throne. He winked at the embarrassment, relief and delight breaking up the tranquil serenity on the face of his lovely wise daughter.

Demeter was grumpily swearing that for the months she would be without her daughter she would not perform the rites. Hades looked expressionless as always. Persephone gave a little dance of pleasure at her unusual prospective fate: to continue half the year with the conjuring of the arts and rites as she had always enjoyed doing, while still being permitted in the other half to play deep down in the dark Underworld with her lover.

NaokoSmith
NaokoSmith
150 Followers
12