F2: The Golden Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,118 Followers

Oh yes this is going to be a good night.

* * * *

We hurry towards the truck even as the first big drops of rain comes splattering down around us. She's squealing and running by the time she gets to the door. Grinning I grab the handle and pull myself into the truck behind her. A huge bolt of lightning splits the sky in the distance, moments latter the rumble tells that it wasn't as far away as I thought.

Moving between the seats into the sleeper I sit down on my bed and start pulling off my shoes.

"Are we going to drive on tonight?" she asks looking up through one of the overhead windows at the sudden diluvian flood that's coming down.

"Hell no. Slick roads, then trying to get this rig backed in down at the Omnni? In this? Fuck that," I pull off my shoe and toss it towards the front.

She grins, her hands grab the bottom of her shirt and she pulls it over he head.

"No. Fuck me."

Laughing I catch her as she plows into me driving us into the bed, her on top of me. My hands move around to the soft skin of her lower back. Moving them up her spine I feel her lips wince as I touch the bruised area. I move my hands back down to her ass instead.

Erica sits up then straddling my lap and runs her hands under my shirt and across my chest. Then her fingers move down rising and falling across my abbs tracing every muscle. I love the smile that comes to her lips.

"Damn, I've be got me a sexy man," she says in a near whisper.

Sitting up I lean into her and she crosses her feet behind me. Then her arms are behind my head pulling me in tight to her mouth. Our lips go to work against each other in what at first is a slow kiss then with ever growing intensity it builds in fury. Her mouth parts and our tongues meet then I'm leaning back and turning us over. She rolls under me till I find myself sitting up between her open thighs looking down at her. As I look she unhooks her bra and slips it off. I pull my shirt over my head and tosses it towards my shoes. I'm about to lean back down when there is a tap on the side of the sleeper door.

Erica pulls the sheet over her chest and I lean forwards past her to undo the latch.

Standing in the rain holding an umbrella giving little cringes at the pops of lightning is a girl. I notice a hungry look to her eyes as she glances into the sleeper.

"Would y'all like some company?" she asks her hand fingering the top button on her shirt.

Glancing down to Erica I see her shaking her head slightly.

"Nope. Sorry darlin but the sleeper is already crowded with two." I grin at her and start to pull the hatch closed .

"You sure? I don't take up much room."

The temptation to have two women at once is there but I shake my head no. She gives a little shrug and wanders off towards the next rig. I close back the hatch on the rain.

"Lot lizards." she says with a chuckle. "I am so glad you told me about them," Erica shaking her head start wiggling her panties down off her hips.

Grinning I lean down till I'm just above her face..

"Why? Were you tempted?"

"She was cute," she says with a shrug. "I just don't want to feel like I need to go take another shower."

"The poor thing. She's wandering around out there in the rain," I say with a grin even as I settle myself in on Erica. "Cold, hungry, having to sell herself for money to truckers. The cold callous worlds turned it's eyes from her and now we sent her out into the stormy night."

Erica gives me a look.

"You just want to fuck two girls at once."

I shrug.

"Call it a personal fantasy. Besides like you said she's cute."

"Well, I tell you what. If you can survive me you can have her for desert." Erica grabs my head and pushes my mouth down to her bare breast. "Now get to work with that mouth, little man, you owe me for a blowjob already."

"Yes ma'am."

Sucking a hard nipple I cup her breast even as I hook my teeth under her barbell and pull as much of her breast into my mouth as I can. I fumble with the button and zipper to her shorts even as she is pushing me down towards her belly.

"Lets see what you can do down there... Ladies Dream." licking my way down the ripples of her abbs I grin at her using the nickname Jimmy hung on me a few years ago. I don't really try to use it but it still follows me. "The Southern Submission Specialist, huh? Lets see you make me tap out."

I bury my face and nose into the fluffy landing strip of hair then follow it down nibbling As I feel her lips part I stop and lift my head against her strength to look up at her.

"I smell sex and candy," I tell her with a wicked grin. Her theme song entrance music has been a running joke of mine for the whole time we have been together.

"Shut up and eat," she drives my face back down and I let my tongue bury itself into her.

I was only half joking about candy. While there is a deep scent to her that makes my nose flare there is also the smell of her vanilla sugar perfume and body lotion. I taste a bit of it as I lash her outer lips out the way and open her up with my nose and lips. Then all I taste is her. That wonderful silky feeling skin gives me all the flavors of her cunt that I could want and then some. My hands snake under her to lift her by her ass letting me bury my face in her. She lifts herself then to try and drive me even deeper. I love the sounds that start to come from her. Glancing up I see she is pinching her nipples hard, twisting them, making the piercings move back and forth.

Her hand fishes back down and grabs my hair. I wince when I feel a fingernail brush across my stitches. Then I give them no mind as I hunt for and find her clit. The little nub swells under my mouth till I'm sucking it like one of her lolly pops. The hood moves against my lips as my tongue circles it.

Her fingers clench in my long hair pulling me head this way and that directing my mouth from one point of pleasure to the next . Then she is pushing lower. I know what she wants me to do and I have no problem doing it. My tongue drops down through her wet lips across the little bridge of skin till I find and circle that wrinkles ring to her squealing delight. The vanilla sugar smell floods my nose even as the lotion taste wants to numb my tongue. Lifting back up I plow my tongue into her cunt as far as I can drive it seeking then finding those deeper flavors. She hunches her hips into my face with a power that smashes my nose. Her hands clutch my head as she lifts her leg over my shoulder.

I feel her body shifting then. I wonder what she is doing till I feel her calf, hard with muscle but soft as well, against the back of my head. She pulls me in with her leg. A power I could not resisted even if I wanted to. Which I don't. Then I find that I can hardly breath I'm being ground against her pussy so hard. Her wet lips are smashed into my mouth and I'm fighting to find any single place to lick. Then her clit pushes past my nose and I catch it between my teeth. I latch onto it and suck as hard as I can at the little nub.

"Oh my god!" she screams her head thrown back.

The storm outside answers her cry with a huge bolt of lightning that crisscrosses the sky over head and shakes the truck with it's thunder. Her second cry, as I feel her legs tighten though, is loud enough to I think even humble the storm. If my ears weren't covered by her thighs I would be in pain from it.

"Oh Ricky yes!" her hands pulling at my head I know she's pulled hair from my head even as I struggle to breath against the wet folds of skin. Then her leg goes slack against the back of my head.

My turn.

Moving quickly I reach down and unsnap my shorts. The relief I feel as my cock is released from it's denim prison is nearly enough to make me cum. I had not noticed just how painful hard and compressed against my shorts I had been till that moment. Moving up her body I lift her thighs rolling her up as I move. I hear only a moments protest as her knees come to rest on my shoulders, then I'm slipping into her and the only sound I hear is a deep throaty moan. I run the full length of me into her extremely wet cunt in one hammering hard push.

Her nails rake at my arms even as I rock her up onto the small of her back with my second thrust.

Grunt groan, grunt groan, pushing and pulling we wrestle together against each others needs. Her body moving to satisfy her wants, me trying to move her back to my desire. The power of our two athletic bodies has to find some compromise and it's week flesh that bears the brunt of that. I know I'm leaving bruises on her shoulders I'm gripping her so tightly but she is at the same time pulling me down with dug in nails.

Then, even as I feel the need to cum start to build, we ease up. Grips loosen and I let her legs slip to my side. I settle my weight down onto my elbows, resting, savoring her warmth. Our lips meet against for kisses that are filled with passion but breathless. She is looking up at my face as I feel the muscles clinching to give me release.

"Cum for me lover," she says in a soft whispers next to my ear.

Happily. With a guttural groan I push as far into her as I can, my body shaking. I feel her hands softly caressing the scratches on my back even as I feel pulse after pulse of cum jump from the end of my cock into her. She moves her thighs along my hips rocking up to meet each of these little thrusts. Giving more of herself to me each time for my pleasure.

Slowly catching my breath in gasps I lift myself up and look down at her. She smiles.

"Two out of three falls?"she asks teasingly.

Chuckling slightly I shake my head.

"This is going to be a one hour iron man match," leaning in I kiss her softly. "No holds bared, no disqualifications."

"Oh really? I don't remember signing up for a match like that," she wiggles under me then smiles. "I might have to resort to outside interference."

"What do you mean?" I ask after a second not understanding. Then I hear the tap on the hatch. Looking up through the window curtain I see our lot lizard is back.

"Triple threat match?" asks Erica under me. Looking down I see the grin. "Or are you afraid you'll lose the title?"

Shaking my head I reach over and open the door. The little hooker's blond hair is plastered to her head now. Her eyes open wide seeing us both naked and me on top of Erica. She grins though when I gesture for her to come on in.

"HI. I'm Sherry," she says as she climbs in and we move a bit to make room for her. I slip out of Erica and sit up my cock hanging all limp and wet. She looks down at me and smirks. "Looks like you're done for a bit."

Erica sits up her hand going to the back of Sherry's head, those strong fingers getting a handful of wet blond hair. I love the 'squeak' the girl makes.

"He is for now, but you're here for me," she lays back dragging Sherry with her. As I watch the blonds face is pulling down into the sopping wet cunt I just filled to the top with my cum. "Get to work here till he's hard again."

I hear a slightly surprised protest from the girl as her face is pushed between Erica's wet lips but then she seem to relax and start licking.

My eyes locked with Erica's I reach up and rub at my left arm. The pulled muscle giving it's normal ache. She smiles and leans back into the pillows with her evil school girl look now fully in place. When I lift my hand to my stitches I notice a slight pinking to my fingers but decide I'm good. As I absently run a hand over Sherry's hot pants covered ass I feel myself already hardening. Small pains get forgotten as that happens.

A wrestler knows how to take a bump and still get the job done.

Reaching over to our cooler I pull out a beer, pop the top, take a long drink, and then hand it to Erica's to finish. Grabbing out a second one for myself I start hunting through my junk shelf for the pack of condoms I know are there.

"Yep going to be a good night." I mumble to myself as I find them.

* * * *

Lifting the thick steel beam I move it to the narrow notch and slide it in. I then use my hand as a hammer to drive it into the tightest possible connection. That done I go to grab the next one and do the same thing again. When the last side bracket drops in hard I drop under the ring and catch the coil of cable tossed to me from the other side. Above me wood boards are being run across the ring, layed side by side like a deck.

As I'm hooking up the D rings to the ring posts I see Erica and two guys from the Omnni arena staff carrying in the rolls of carpet padding. A little flirting from her and she has had them working like slaves for half the afternoon. Behind them walks a third guy his arms full of the folded up canvas. His eyes are glued to Erica's ass. The blue jean cut offs she's wearing are almost a thong there is so little left to them. Chuckling I go back to work under the ring.

Working with Jose my ring man, sometimes Luchador, we get the two cables strung from one side of the ring to the other. I'm just starting to ratchet the come-a-long on the last one when my phone goes off.

"I hear voices in my head, they counsel me, they understand... they talk to me. You got your rules, your religion..,"plays my ring tone.

"Yeah?" I ask cradling the phone between my jaw and shoulder. I try to continue to work the come-a-long. When I hear who it is I stop and shift the phone so I can hear better. "Hey Jimmy, what's up?"

"Hey Ricky. I was just touching base with you to see how it's going. Did you get the ring fixed?"

Sitting up I narrowly miss hitting my head. I signal Jose I'll be just a minute. Pointing at my chest I mimic taking a sip of water. He nods and goes, I hope, to get me a bottle of water.

"It's going okay. Yeah the rings fixed. I had to use a car jack to bend the metal back into place but I got it. If we get a bit of extra cash at some point though having a machine shop cut that piece out and weld back in a new one would be a good idea, but for now it's okay. We are about three quarters done with the ring and half unloaded."

"Sounds good... sounds great in fact," I can hear Jimmy moving something around. "Look, I wanted to let you know I got something special lined up for you. I had planned on having you and Sandy do a rematch from the other night but since I set up that match between him and Erica I've been hunting around for something for you. I made a call to an old friend of mine from years ago. I've got him say... ninety present committed to coming. Ricky how would you like to have a match with Bob Holly?"

"Bob Holly? Wait, Hardcore Holly?" I ask stunned.

"Yep. I talked to him last night. He's been doing little one offs with several of the indie shows. I ask him If he could come work with us for a night. He said sure but to let him check his calender. Bob's like that . He almost never fully commits, but I believe he'll be there. So Yeah, you're going to main event the show with Hardcore. Sound good?"

"Jimmy that sounds awesome!"

"Awesome? What are you the Miz?" I can hear him laughing. "Look I'll be rolling in there tomorrow morning. Keep everyone in line till I get there if you would. I don't need a bunch of partied out guys on what's maybe the biggest show we do for the year."

"I'll keep it together, I can't promise anything about the partying. With the news you just gave me I kind of want to do some myself," seeing a set of very shapely ankles next to the side of me I reach out and grab Erica's foot. "Talk at you later."

Flipping the phone I lean out and look up at a very pissed off Miss Disaster.

"Don't fucking grab me like that! You just put my heart in my throat!" She sees my face and gives me a look. "What're you grinning at?"

"I'm wrestling Hardcore Holly tomorrow night."

* * * *

The higher you climb the more the crowd cheers but the harder you hit and the more it hurts. By now you would think I should have learned that little fact.

Sitting in the backstage area I can hear the muted roar of the audience. The biggest crowd we've had in the last two years. Everyone is ecstatic. The percentages should be very good with this kind of draw.

For everyone that's wrestling that is.

I look down to the empty water bottle I'm absently tapping against my knuckles.

"Man you can just feel the crowd tonight!" I hear Mountain say as he's walking towards the curtain.

"My god the energy level out there. I think I saw Chris Jericho in the audience earlier. How cool is that." says DT when he came back from the ring drenched in sweat.

I sit quiet to keep from cussing. I want to cuss to keep from crying.

"I'm sorry Ricky you know I tried." Jimmy told me not long before the gates opened. "He just said that he had another obligation. I told him he owes me one so maybe I can get him to come back on another night soon. When he does you're guaranteed that match."

My mind is awhirl with dark suspicious thoughts, my stomach is rolling with bitter bile. It comes spilling out in half whispered mutters.

"Sorry Ricky I just don't have a match for you tonight." I say in a good mimicry of Jimmy. "I'll still pay you for the set up you know that right?"

I look up at Rocco as he comes walking in counting a handful of cash.

""Hey Ramblin you should go see if you could maybe sell a few shirts. Just as soon as my match was over mine started selling like hotcakes."

He doesn't say it to hurt. I know that. I know he really meant to just give me some good advice. But it's the broken shoe lace on the top of a perfect night of misery.

Getting up I walk out the side door into the drizzle. The cool rain a welcome from the heat of the last two days. The long hours of bringing in first the ring, in all it's dozens of pieces, then the barricades for around it. The entrance ramp, curtain, the tons of lighting all the speaker equipment. It's just so...

Mindlessly I walk over to where my truck is parked. The rain has it looking all shiny blue and chrome. It's almost like a cruel joke being played on the old truck. It gets to look new fro a few hours, then the reality of road worn tires, dull chrome, and faded paint will return.

Unable to bare looking at it I tilt my face back and look up, letting the rain wash the tears I couldn't let show inside down off my face.

"Ricky!"

I look over my shoulder as Erica comes running out the side door screaming my name. She crosses the lot at a run and leaps into my arms. I just do catch her, her added weight almost sends us in a tumble but I shift a foot and catch myself just in time. Her lips slam into mine with a tooth loosing force. Her mouth tastes of sweat, sugar, sex, and spice.

"Did you hear, did you hear?" her words almost tumble over themselves.

I have to smile.

"No, whats up?" I ask my hands holding her under her hips, fingers full of her ass under the school girl skirt. She's still sweaty from the ring, her hair hanging lank. The rain grows heavier and her hair starts to sink then hang.

"There was a Ring of Honor scout here tonight! They want me to come do a try out for their Women of Honor division."

And the other shoe lace breaks.

"That's...that's great." I sit her down and leaning in give her a kiss. "When do you leave?"

She grimaces.

"Tomorrow morning. I'm sorry we were going to go see the Raw's show Monday." she smiles. "I'll make it up to you though, I'll get you tickets to come see me wrestle for ROH."

I'm all out of shoelaces.

"Have you seen Jimmy?" I ask softly not trusting my vocie.

"Yeah, he's in the back counting ticket sales. Did you see my match with Sandy? I'm sorry I missed your I got busy with some fans."

"I'll tell you about it later, Hun. See you in a bit."

Leaving Erica in the rain I walk back inside and head around to where the Omnni turned over a room for Jimmy to use as an office. I see him standing by the open door to it talking to Billy Walshashy, The Professor Red Neckus. Jimmy says something to him then retreats back into the room. Billy shrugs to himself then he gives me a wave as he turns.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,118 Followers