F3 The Green Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,095 Followers

I look up, from my sister's blank eyes stare, to see the restaurant's manager standing there with the waiter from earlier, both are looking concerned. I notice in passing that other people at the various tables are standing up to look at what's happening. The man in the flowery shirt start to move towards us, but is wife catches his arm and stops him.

"I think she just fainted," I tell the two men next to me after a moment. "Bad news in the letter."

With their help, I get her to her feet and into a chair on the patio. He brings a glass of clear sparkling water. I finally manage to get her to take a few sips. That's all she does though, lifeless as a doll she sits there looking out into the water. I do notice her eyes for a second follow a speed boat as it goes by, leaving a white contrail of water in it's wake.

I look back inside and see that we are being watched by almost all of the restaurant's patrons. Their stares at my sister in her moment of weakness brings a cold rage into my heart. A few of them look away from my eyes when they settle on them, some do not. I turn back to Patrica. Her head has drooped to the side like it's taking her too much energy to keep it held up.

Placing her arm over my shoulder, I get my hand under her knees and lift her into my arms. She leans her head into my neck.

"Our mother did die with the waves," she says softly as I carry her towards our bungalow.

* * * * * *

She didn't say another word to me all the way to our room. I carried her tucked in against me, her body light a feather down in my arms at first becomes a trial after the long walk. But it's a trail I'm willing to endure for her. As I gently lower her to the bed though I sigh in relief. As I start to move away though she unexpectedly moves like lightning to catch me and pull me down next to her.

"Don't leave me!" she begs.

"I'm not going to leave you," I promise her.

"You will. You will leave me. Just as soon as we get home your going to go back to the bright lights, back to Hollywood. Your going to find some rich starlet to marry. All I'll ever see of you will be in the Enquirer."

Laughing, I tumble in next to her, then prop myself up to look down at her face. She is silently crying. Gently I lean in and kiss away her tears from her eyes. She opens them after my lips touch and looks up at me. Then she smiles.

My sister lifts herself up catching at the back of my head pulling me to her mouth. Our lips touch with the same passion we felt last night. Only it's grown in intensity. There is a now a hungry need in her a need, to be held, to be touched, to be loved and made... made love to. I realize that even as I feel her fingers pulling at my shirt. Her mouth nearly frantic against my lips my sister strips away my shirt and left her hand roam across my back. Her finger nails ding in pulling me down till I'm resting my weight against her.

Her lips slip to my ear.

"Make love to me. I need you in my life. Let me be your beautiful starlet, your leading lady." her hands caress my neck. "Show me how well you can act like you're in love with a woman... you don't want to make love to."

I pull myself back from her and look down into her face.

"What do you mean by that?" I demand.

She brushes my face. With her fingers she caresses my eyebrows as she start to smile. I feel her tracing where they have been configured to perfection by a makeup artist on my last gig.

"My handsome brother, my soon to be rich and famous, Corbin. You are so beautiful to look at and I need you so badly to be with me forever. But I'm just your sister. No one famous or special. Just your sister." she sighs. "Your mentally screwed up, kid sister."

"Who is the most beautiful woman in the world?" I ask catching her hand and pulling it to my lips, I kiss the fingertips. "You, yes you my smart sexy sister. I'm never leaving you. Not for any of them. I'll come home. I'll take up writing full time. I'm not much of an actor anyway."

"The hell your not! To nearly convince me that you believe I'm beautiful that takes acting..."

My lips silence hers. Silence her teasing, silence her self hatred, silence the loss from this morning. With a kiss I also silence the questions she might have about whether I think she is beautiful.

I feel the desire awaken in her like last night. Unlike then I feel no need to restrain it. In fact I want to unleash it with my own. Even as her hands are pulling at the clasp to my pants I'm tugging at the bottom of her shirt. I see then the dark pink nipples that her bikinis and swim suits have always kept hidden form me. That I have always longed to see them come to me then. There was a hidden desire for her that I could never let my conscious mind ponder over. It's free now, free to look upon her as I help her remove her shorts down those long tan legs.

I slip out of my shorts and settle myself between my sisters legs. She opens them wide accepting without any more thought than I have that this is going to happen. That here of all places, in this island that damaged us both so badly we would come together like this.

The feeling along the length of me as I slide into her warm wet lips, pushing deeply into her body. Reveling in the close tight feeling of her as she catches my hips in her hands and pulls me in tighter.

"Oh my god, Corbin."

She pulls my face to hers and out lips press together. Our tongues entwine, to wrestle as one even as our bodies join as one. There is no softness to her demanding mouth now. Not now that I am inside her. They're are fires within her that have awake fully and they have needs. Needs they want taken care of and at this moment the most demanding is for her to be made love to as hard as I can. She pulls at me tugging me in, then using her toned body to nearly push me out of her. The feeling is fantastic and the more I feel it the more I want of it.

I know within minutes of this that I will never in this world find a woman to match her in bed. She knows me with so many years of familiar love that her body moves in just the ways I like. Without even trying I find myself responding to her silent promptings. Then they become less than silent.

"Just there... oh yes just like that. I knew.. I always knew that you would be the one man for me." she pants "Hold me tight." she moans "Don't let me go." she begs. "Harder please." she demands. "Oh fuck me Corbin!" she screams.

With long even strokes I give into to her every wish. Her body clutched tight to me, her breast a warm pressure against my chest, I flex my hips pushing in the whole length of me, then trying to push in more. I love the look on her face as I slide into my sister. Her feet hook behind my ass to help drive in those last few inches.

"Oh, my sweet brother. That right. That just... perfect. Right there . Right there. Oh god Corbin. Oh My God! I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me." I tell her in a voice starved for breath.

She looks into my eyes as her body tenses.. All the years of our life is carried in those gorgeous eyes. The years growing up, teasing and fighting with each other. The years, happy ones, when we traveled with our parent to distant lands exploring the world. Even the year of loss and pain are there. Then her eyes shut and her head tilts back. She catches my hair in strong fingers and pulls me down to her. A deep guttural moan of desires sated reverberates out her mouth into the wet hair by my neck.

Her fingernails claw at my back and shoulders as she screams out her prayers to the island's god of lust. I feel myself reaching for my own ending at that very moment. I pant for every breath and clench my teeth together as I try to get to the top of that hill. I hear her begging me to cum. Her words a soft but demanding whisper next to my ear. Who am I to tell my sister no. I arch up a bit and she clings to me even as I feel her starting to cum again. I do not care how far our passion cries are carrying across the water. I do not care what others may think at this moment. At this moment only my sweet sister and I exist.

The rest of the world is all meaningless shadows filled with ghosts that stare. They stare in wonder at a brother as he feels his love and lust flowing from him like a river into his sister. Her tight body giving pleasure to her own brother. Her heat and gripping pressure massage every inch of me till I'm feeling a bit raw. I slowly slip from her, my body spent if not my desire. If anything my desire for her has grown even stronger.

Moving to lay next to her she turns her sweaty body in against mine and tugs a sheet over the top of us both.

"Just hold me," she says softly next to my chin.

Still unable to speak for lack of breath I just nod and wrap her in my arms.

* * * * * *

I open my eyes slowly. I can tell I have been asleep for maybe less than a hour. Glancing over at the clock confirms this. When I look back at her Patrica is looking at me. She has tugged the sheet up under her chin.

"Regrets?" I ask softly unable to read her face.

She shakes her head.

"No."

"Then what is it?" I ask turning to face her more. The sheet falls away from my chest as I move and she looks down at me. Her hand moves to my chest and follows the light trail of hairs down a bit to my stomach.

"I love you," she says softly.

"I love you, my beautiful sister."

She smiles, then looks down at her hand resting on my stomach. She moves it lower down across my belly button. Then she stops. Her eyes are lush and wanton when she looks back up at me.

"I want you again,"she licks her lips. "Can I have you?"

"Always," I whisper back to her softly.

My sister smiles, then leans in and kisses me. Softly. First my mouth then my chin. Then down my throat. Her mouth moves across my chest. Unable to believe what I'm seeing I watch as Patrica lift the sheet off of me and looks at my cock. She tilts her head, licks her lips and leans forward. I nearly jump out of my skin at how sensitivity I am and how wonderful my sister's mouth feels.

And that is just the start. Her hand gently cupping my balls she moves her head in a slow easy way, a soft massage of the whole length of me. Her lips purse over the head, then they open taking me in deeper and deeper till I am very quickly clawing at the sheet both trying to get away from her mouth and hopping this never ends.

"Oh Patrica. That feels.. Oh my god!"

I can even feel it when she smiles around me. Her tongue licks the underside of me from top to bottom then back into the warm wet mouth I go. Deeper this time than last. I don't know if she can take the whole length of me, but I feel her trying to do that very thing.

My head thrown back I think back to all the other women that have done this. It's not a very long list. I remember the times when they had me in their mouths. Their skills may have been better honed, but nothing they did compares to the pleasure I'm feeling now. As my sister, my dear sweet sister, my mental emotionally damaged sister, to use her own words, takes me into her mouth. I feel her nearly gag as looking down I see her nose touch.

"Oh for fuck sake that feels good." I moan. She looks up at me and smiles then licks the side of me. Taking her time she has me moaning and panting for the next several minutes then I feel myself twitch.

"I'm going to cum, you might want to stop." I tell her brushing her hair out her face.

She looks up at me and smiles. Before I can move she sits up, swings herself over my hips, and settles down onto me. I slip easily into her.

Laying back looking up at my sister I watch her as she rides my body. Her hips grinding forward against me, then sliding silkily back, pull the whole of me nearly out of her. I let my hands come to rest on those hips. Urging her faster.

"Can I do this to you forever?" she asks me her lips parted in a near pant. I moan as she clamps down on on my cock and pulls it out to the head. "I want to feel you in me forever. I want to be yours forever."

She leans down till her face is right over my lips. I lift myself deeper into her even as our lips touch. She clutches my head to her mouth as I begin to cum. I can tell she is cumming with me by the tension in her as I also hold her to me. The low moan that vibrates my lips through our kiss. Then the sudden clutching of my shoulders and arm. She all but melts down onto me. My passion also spent I slip from her. She settle her naked body onto me like a warm soft blanket.

"I wish we could do this all day," she says softly after a few moment to catch her breath.

"Is there a reason we can't?" I ask tracing fingers across the incredibly soft skin of her ass.

Sitting up a bit my sister looks down into my face.

"Yeah. We are meeting Sori and Eazier for lunch. Remember? They invited us to go to her brother's house today." she quirks an eyebrow.

I smile.

"I'm sorry. Something about today has me a bit off my normal game. Hum, what could that be I wonder?" I say with a grin. "Maybe getting to make love to an incredibly beautiful woman?"

"Who just happens to be your sister?" she wiggles down and almost purrs against me. "Sori said he's a big time movie producer in Mumbai India."

"I don't remember that! When did she say that?" I ask sitting up taking her with me.

Patrica bites her bottom lip. "While we were in the other room. After I got finished crying we talked for a bit."

"Mumbai... that's what they call Bollywood! There are a lot of good moves made out of there." I pause looking at her face. "Why were you talking about that?"

"Oh, we weren't at first. We were talking about... you," my sister moves her hand to my face and brushes back the hair.

"What abut me? About my career?"

"No," she shakes her head. "About what I've been starting to feel for you... since we got here." Patrica wraps her hands around my neck and leans in till her forehead touches mine. "About how much I love you."

"What did she say?"

My sister smiles.

"Sori said to seduce you," she leans in and kisses me softly. "To make you come to see me like I saw you," she pulls me in for a harder kiss. "To steal you before any of those Hollywood starlets can get their manicured claws into you."

She goes to kiss me again but I stop her. Moving back a bit I look at her face.

"Sori, said all that?" I ask astonished.

"She did. Then she told me the most important thing I needed to do," Patrica smiles. "To love you more every day than the last."

Patrica kisses me softly then pulls back looking at my face. "I think I can do that."

Pulling my sister to me I lean back into the bed and just holding her as we kiss away the few minutes till we have till it's time to get ready to go.

* * * * * *

That evening sitting on the back patio of Sori and Eazier's house, surrounded by the laughter of children bathed in the love of family once more, I look out at the setting sun. As it sinks into the waves I too see the green flash of light.

Even as I notice it I feel Patrica's hands come to rest on my shoulders.

"Did you see it?" she asks softly.

"Yes, I did."

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,095 Followers