F5: Bluetooth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spread her outer lips with the V of two fingers and worked the slippery end of the cucumber in circles as he steadily pushed it inside her. She bucked back against it, seizing more with her hungry canal. Gary took it as permission and began pumping her with as steady a tempo as he could with her thrashing on the bed. When her body arched and stiffened, when she tried to squeeze the invading vegetable out, he made her take more.

After her fifth leg-shaking orgasm, she had less energy for the body dramatics and lay placidly whimpering as he fucked her strained lips. Now that she wasn't moving so wildly, he could keep her filled one-handed. Gary took his cock out and pulled it for relief. The voice hadn't said anything about him having sex with Connie, but he hoped her fantasy was to then have it in the ass after. He didn't compare favorably to a cucumber, not even the one he'd initially picked for himself, but he was better than a carrot.

"Stroke yourself to orgasm and cum on her face." The Bluetooth command pulled his cock like a string.

Gary continued to rub himself as he stood from the bed and discarded his pants. He straddled Connie's chest and rubbed the crown of his cock over her fat cheeks and full lips. When she opened her mouth to moan again, orgasmic aftershocks clenching her against the cucumber still deep inside, he pushed his balls into her mouth. She sucked them down and separated them with the firm pressure of her tongue. He slowed his wrist to savor the sensation longer, but was too stimulated to last. He sat back against her pillow breasts and pinched her nose shut with one hand while the other milked thick spurts from his cock. He glazed her cheeks and chin, but fired most into her open, purple-smeared mouth.

Gary dismounted and walked to the recording smart phone, a sly smile on his lips and the corners of his eyes. "How was that? Did I fulfill the fantasy?"

"To a T," his Bluetooth whispered. She sounded less clinical. He hoped that meant his display with Connie had turned her on.

"What next?"

"Now you get the experience you paid for."

"Was that...not...it?"

"No," the voice in his ear laughed, like coffee beans shaking in the bottom of a can, "that's what Connie paid for. The moment you came on her face, her contract for services was complete."

"There's more," Gary confirmed, "of course there's more."

"Upon the table lay three items: a handkerchief, a book, and a knife."

"Ah, yeah. I almost forgot."

"I didn't." Her voice was hungry, almost predatory. "Go to the table."

"Hello?" Connie asked from the bed behind him. Her voice was tentative and girlish. "Hi, I can hear you talking but not what you're saying. Can you untie me now? I'd like to clean myself up."

"Don't respond to her," his Bluetooth hissed.

Gary walked silently to the table. He ran his fingers down the leather folio, but was afraid to open it without permission.

"Open the book," the voice instructed.

Inside were pages and pages of questionnaire responses and fantasies he'd written in his confidential Fortitude profile about forcefully taking a helpless woman. Behind a tabbed insert were the posts printed out from a second profile he thought he'd set up secretly. He'd never booked any services through it, just made to have a place to vent his unacceptable, violent desires.

"Hey, my Bluetooth guy just hung up on me," Connie called out. "Can you untie me? Or just say something? This is getting weird."

"Those are just fantasies," Gary whispered, mindful of Connie overhearing.

"They were all just fantasies. The threesome, the stripper, the schoolgirl -- they were fantasies of available women with no consequences. You have that same chance to make your other fantasies a reality, but you need to decide quickly. When she gets scared enough, she's going to scream and you won't have a choice after that. You have to either use the knife to cut her loose or the handkerchief to gag her so you can do what you really want." Her voice broke for deep breaths. He thought she was masturbating.

"I can't. I'll get caught."

"Oh?" It was both a question and a rising, orgasmic sound in his ear. "She doesn't know your name and you don't work for Fortitude. Nobody at the grocery store noticed you getting a blowjob next to the lettuce, so they certainly can't ID you. A fat girl is in Vegas on business and the last thing on her credit card statement is a charge for an escort service? She would never tell anyone and they wouldn't believe her if she did."

"I can't."

"Then pick up the knife and cut her loose." His hand hovered over the handle. "But you'll never get another chance like this."

"This isn't...this isn't what I thought I paid for." His cock stood out in front of him like a dowsing rod.

"Please say something!" Connie begged, fear edging her voice, "I know you're still in here, I can hear you!"

"I thought satisfaction was guaranteed," Gary muttered, his hand resting on the open page of the folio as he looked between handkerchief and knife.

"Oh, it is," the heavy voice on his Bluetooth said. "I paid to watch you choose."

12