F5: Heirlooms of a Wicked Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers

His slippers made little sound on the thick carpets, nor did the door squeak on its hinges when he opened it. He smiled to see her there, so innocent and sweet, untouched by the ills of this world, in the land of peaceful dreams. He paused to look at her, not wishing suddenly to disturb her slumbers, but then he saw her smile.

"You kept me waiting," she said, as she turned down the sheet, which allowed his eyes fuller viewing.

"Sorry, my Lovely. I lost track of time reading. It's wont happen again." Philip promised, as he slipped his robe from his shoulders. Turning, he hung it on the hook behind the door.

"I wish I had that in writing," she laughed, a deep throaty sound that made him pause a moment in his undressing. "You, are forever loosing track of time, my love."

Silencing her scolding with his lips, Philip crawled into the big bed next to her and slid himself again her silken skin. He felt her breasts pressed against his chest as her passions awakened to the same fire as his own. Then he was being turned, not at all against his will, onto his back. Her hand was on him then, stroking the length of his cock. He moaned into her mouth as she deepened the kiss.

"Oh, how I will come to love you, my sweet. You will be like honeyed candy to a starving child after years of bitter fruits." She tightened her fingers around him till it was almost painful but it was a pain that Philip relished. "I am going to devour every part of you."

Pulling her in next to his face, Philip whispered into that delicate ear.

"And I you, my Lovely."

She laughed, kissed him harder then with surprising force straddled him. Philip cried out as she guided him into her with such fierce haste it hurt. He then felt her long nails driven into his shoulders as she pulled at him to send his length into her. The delicate look to her face quickly faded to a hungry, lust filled, mask of enraged desire. Philip looked up into his sweet sister's lovely lust driven eyes wishing this night would never end, wishing he could be here with her forever. Wishing he could spend all of the lost centuries giving her pleasure and receiving it .

He wished. He wished he---? What was it he had wished for again? The feeling of puzzlement grew the more he tried to remember that wish.

As his sister rode his cock, Philip tried to remember just what order of events had brought him to this point but his mind was overwhelmed by the unbridled fury with which he was being fucked. Unable to bring his mind to focus Philip caught hold of Elbreth's soft hips and tried to slow her movements. She snarled at him and batted away his hands. He cried out at the sudden pain that flooded his hands. Looking down Philip was shocked to see the lines of blood beginning to drip from the backs of his hands. She had clawed him to the bone.

"Wait--- stop," he muttered, as she doubled her efforts and pushed him down to the bed. Great clouds of dust boiled up from the sheets.

A putrid stench, born from the nearby marsh no doubt, hit Philip then. He wished that she would stop long enough for him to go close the window, to keep out that smell of rotting, decaying plants, and the sick smell of long stagnant waters.

Opening his mouth to ask her to stop he felt floppy wet lips mash in this own, then a gagging retch threatened him as the foulest taste ever filled his senses. He tried to push Elbreth off him so he could---

Elbreth? The sister of Adrian from the book? What?

Opening his eyes fully for the first time in hours Philip looked up at the creature riding his cock. He saw eyes the color of burnt flesh looking down at him from a face that---

His mind was screaming out the last of his sanity even as he began to cum.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers
12