F5: Mystery Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers

"Phhhsssss. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. God oh God," she moaned as she lowered even further. "Oh I feel so full."

For me it felt like my cock was being forced into butter. Her walls were so smooth and silky, but she was tight. I wondered if she did Kegel exercises too. In a few moments she bottomed out on me and placed her hands on my shoulders. She kept murmuring, "Oh so full, oh my God," over and over. Then she leaned down and I could feel her breasts on my chest and her hot sweet breath on my face. "Sabrina," she said. "You are a lucky woman."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips then pushed herself up and started riding me slowly. I imagined her looking like a serpent, because every few strokes I could feel her abdomen touch me. She also used a lot of hip as she rode. Sabrina is a very sensual lover, but Mystery Woman seemed to be dancing with my cock in her pussy. After several minutes I felt her muscles starting to quiver, much as they had when I was eating her.

"Ah. AH AH AHHH OH GOD!"

Her riding went from a slow and sensual dance to staccato hip grinding as she neared her peak. "Oh fuck, oh fuck OH FUCK!!!!" She suddenly went rigid. She sat stiff as a board and thrummed. Then I felt her juices oozing all over my cock and balls. I could hear Sabrina beside me gasping as if she were seeing the most awesome sight ever.

A moment later she let out a deep sigh and lifted off of me. "Now, for what I planned to do."

She rose up again and held my cock. I felt it push past her ass cheeks and I suddenly realized she was about to take me into her ass. Sabrina and I do anal on occasion but it makes her sore. As tight as Mystery Woman's cunt had been I wondered how she'd ever fit me into her ass.

Just like before, she hovered over the head, just rubbing it in lazy circles around her asshole. I felt a lot of lube and wondered when she'd applied it. A moment later she settled down and the head of my cock entered her ass. "Sss, Oomph." She settled down a bit more and I felt at least half of my cock was in her.

"God this feels so good," she grunted as she sunk further onto me. When she had me about half way in she started fucking. Each downward stroke went a little deeper than the previous one had until she finally had all of me inside her.

As tight as she was, I was afraid I was going to shoot my load too soon so I began trying to figure out who she might be. That lasted until she started fucking me slowly and steadily. As tight as her ass was, she seemed to be quite comfortable and soon had a steady rhythm going.

I felt Sabrina moving around, but I wasn't sure what she was doing until I heard the telltale sound of lube being squirted from the tube. I figured she was getting heated up and had decided to rub one out. Moments later I was rewarded with the sound of my wife's fingers playing in a wet hole.

"Damn that looks so fucking hot," Mystery Woman declared from atop me. She had to have been watching Sabrina masturbate; I know I wished I could. Soon her pace was picking up and I began to feel a tightening in my balls.

Mystery Woman was riding my cock in earnest and her ass cheeks were slapping my groin each time she bottomed out. I suddenly wished I was in the driver's seat so I could really ramp up the pace. My feet were planted, but I just couldn't match her stroke for stroke.

Her moaning was getting louder, and Sabrina was panting next to me. Mystery Woman began doing something I had never even thought of before. On each down stroke she would tighten her sphincter muscle making her ass almost excruciatingly tight. She relaxed for the up stroke. This continued for several minutes then she reversed the pattern, tightening on the up stroke.

I felt the telltale quivers from her again as she gripped my cock with her sphincter and slammed up and down. She was cumming again and it felt like a big one. Sabrina cried out with her release beside me and Mystery Woman shrieked with each down stroke and a moment later I added my orgasmic roar to the cacophony.

After my first orgasm, I didn't think I could possibly have any more in the tank. But it felt like I emptied at least a quart into her bowels. As she peaked, she stopped all motion and just sat on top of me quivering. Her thighs felt like vibrators.

After a moment she collapsed on top of me and kissed me deeply. "Thank you. I needed that."

As she lay on me panting, I couldn't help but notice just how nicely she was put together. She was much bustier than my wife, but her stomach was flat. She was definitely not one of Sabrina's co-workers. I didn't get to ponder her body type too long as she soon rolled off of me to the opposite side from Sabrina. "Oh I'm not gonna walk right for a few days," she moaned.

"Me either," said Sabrina as she rose up and straddled me again. I couldn't believe what was happening. Every time I had ever taken Sabrina anally she made me scrub my cock with hot soapy water for a while before she'd allow me in her pussy again.

But that wasn't her plan. I felt her ass cheeks envelope my cock and her well lubed ass accept the head rather easily. She'd obviously been masturbating her ass the entire time I'd been in Mystery Woman's ass. And by the ease she'd taken me into her, I suspected a toy had been involved.

She took maybe a third of me before she lifted up until just the head was still in and then went down again. This happened many times, each time taking me in a little deeper. When she finally bottomed out she just sat still for a few minutes, rubbing my nipples.

I felt Mystery Woman moving, and then her hands were on my thighs. "Oh yeah, do it," Sabrina said. Before I could wonder what "it" was, the toy in my ass came to life again with a much more intense vibration than before. Then Sabrina leaned forward on me and kissed me deeply. "Are you ready for the grand finale?" As she said this, Mystery Woman removed the cock ring. Then she started working the toy in my ass. I knew it was ribbed because I felt each rib.

Sabrina raised herself back up and leaned backward. Her hands were on my knees as she started her slow and excruciating grind on my cock. In my mind's eye I could see her leaning back ion ecstasy; sweat running off her perfect c cup breasts, beading up and running down her flat tummy. I could picture the muscles in her thighs as she worked her hips.

I remembered one of the first times we had done anal. I had massaged her with warmed oil. Her flawless tanned skinned glistened with it. She was flat on her back with a pillow under her hips, as I worked into her ass. I was trying to not blow my load, which was a big challenge since her ass was so tight, when my eyes fixated on the sweat droplets running across her tummy. The way they stood out against the oil's sheen, and beaded up on her breasts got to me and I had to stop pumping.

I had to switch my mind to something else in a hurry or I would blow my load too soon. I started replaying episodes of Gilligan's Island in my head. I tried to focus more on Gilligan and Skipper in their hammocks than on Ginger or Mary Ann.

Mystery Woman stopped working the toy and moved up next to me. "Oh those feel so nice," she said. I almost lost it when I realized she was feeling up Sabrina's tits.

Sabrina must have known, because she slowed her motion way down. "Someone is way too turned on," she cooed.

"I should feed him," Mystery Woman said.

"Oh yes," gasped Sabrina. "Please do, and don't stop...ahh ah...Oh yeah."

I could hear Mystery woman sucking on my wife's breasts. I once again silently cursed the blindfold. Somehow she managed to mount my face again wile suckling on Sabrina at the same time.

I wasted no time. As soon as it was in reach, I sucked her clit into my mouth and latched onto it with my teeth. I felt her jump and her a gasp between sucking sounds. Her pussy was so wet I actually had juices running into my mouth at a rate that made me swallow them every few minutes.

As I was tongue lashing Mystery Woman, Sabrina was grinding on my cock. I felt her shift her feet, and I had a mental picture of her sitting on me in a crab fashion. This is her "go to" position when she really wants to fuck. I let her have full control for a few moments while I concentrated on bringing our guest off.

AS I was sucking on her clit, she decided that Sabrina needed some help. I know this because I could feel the back of her hand and wrist as she worked a finger, or maybe more into Sabrina's cunt. Her hand bumped my belly on each out stroke.

After several minutes of me sucking and tongue flicking Mystery Woman's clit, her thighs squeezed my head and I felt her shuddering violently. I know she didn't squirt, but there was a high volume of fluid gushing from her pussy. Shortly after, I felt Sabrina get off as well, but it wasn't the monster orgasm I knew she had in her.

Mystery Woman raised herself out of my reach, but her pussy was still dripping on me; meanwhile Sabrina had come down from her orgasm and renewed her ride on my cock. This time, I planted my feet and started driving up to meet her.

For the time all you could her was my grunting, Sabrina's moaning, Mystery Woman's panting and the staccato slap, slap, slap of my wife's and my groins colliding.

At some point the toy came out of my ass, and Mystery Woman moved to turn it off. Shortly after that, Sabrina changed her position. She tucked her feet under her and leaned onto my chest and said 2 words. "Finish me!"

Those two words were all the encouragement I needed. Using my planted feet I drove my cock into my wife's ass as hard and fast as I could. Her moans became squeals, and then a full blown screech as a monster orgasm overtook her. She always has a monster orgasm when I pound her anally. As her speech became incoherent, I kept pounding.

Moments later I felt the tingle beginning in my shaft. It spread over my balls and my ass clenched. Moments later I let out a roar of satisfaction as my balls emptied themselves for the third time that night. I kept fucking for another minute or two and then collapsed with my wife quivering on top of me. All I herd out of Mystery Woman was, "Wow."

For a while I lay there with my wife atop of me. Periodic tremors though her body let me know she was nowhere near ready to move yet. My cock finally softened and fell out of her ass. Mystery Woman lay beside us, alternately caressing Sabrina or I. Finally Sabrina lifted her head and kissed me deeply. "Thank you," she said breathily as she pushed herself up and off of me. I felt Mystery woman leave the bed as well.

For a while I heard nothing, then I heard the shower running. "Are they showering together?" If my cock hadn't been so worn out it would have risen to full staff at the thought; but it only managed a half hard state.

After a while I heard the shower turn off. I could hear them talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. After a while I heard them walk through and out of the bed room.

* * * *

"Trixie!!! No!! Down!! Out!"

That sound and hot breath on my groin area snapped me awake. I had been dozing. Sabrina yelling at our 2 year old golden lab brought me back to full consciousness. I lurched, but was still tethered. I felt the dog jump from the bed as Sabrina came back into the room.

"Oh babe, I'm sorry. I never thought to close the door to keep her out of here. You almost got Trixie kissed."

"I don't think she got me. I don't know for sure because was dozing."

"You were wonderful mister," she said as she untethered me. "I won't walk right for a week."

She helped me up and guided me to the bathroom. "Take a shower babe. You've earned it," she said as she untied the blindfold. I heard her close the bathroom door as my eyes got used to the light again.

I showered, relishing the feel of the hot water, and the memory of what had just occurred. Then it dawned on me that I hadn't encountered the knife or the book yet.

I got out of the shower to find another warm towel waiting for me. There was no note of instruction so after I dried off I went to the bathroom door and into the bedroom.

All of the candles had been extinguished except for two that adorned the table that had earlier held only 3 items. Now along with the two ruby red tapers and the knife; there was a silver serving dish.

"Sit down and enjoy," Sabrina said rising from the bed. She had been sitting on the edge of it. She was wearing her pink silk house coat which rode up exposing her tight tanned thighs. I noticed that our navy blue Egyptian cotton sheets were now on the bed. She must have worked fast to get that done while I was in the shower.

I sat down and Sabrina lifted the lid on the serving dish; revealing a T-bone steak covered in mushrooms, brown rice, and steamed broccoli. A glass of water and a glass full of our favorite zinfandel rounded out the meal. The knife was for my steak. That left the book.

"Have you eaten?" I asked Sabrina.

"Yes I have," she replied. "I know you have questions. For now I'll answer the obvious. No I won't tell you who our guest was, nor how I arranged all of this. The 'why' will come in a moment. Maybe someday I'll tell you, but I won't guarantee it. You blew her mind." She paused and then smiled warmly at me. "I loved it too."

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed to be blind throughout, but it also added to the excitement."

"I knew it would, and we'll play like that again, without the third person and the blindfold of course. I know I love it when you tie me down."

We chatted idly as I ate. Near the end of my meal, she got up and picked a book up off of the dresser. I assumed it was the same book that had been on the table before.

"This is what the whole evening has been about," she said as she handed me the book.

"Baby names? Do I need a book of baby names?"

"You will in a little over seven months, daddy. I got the confirmation today."

I jumped up and took Sabrina into my arms and kissed her with all of the fire and passion I could muster. An hour or so later, after we both found out we were up for another round, I took the dishes from the bedroom to the kitchen.

"I'm going to be a daddy," I thought as I walked back into the bedroom and my sleeping wife. It wasn't long after I lay back down and snuggled up to my wife that sleep took me. I was very happy, quite satisfied, and completely exhausted.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers
12